Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ U couldn't understand ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi everyone, I may take a little while than longer to update than usual, and I apologise for that, it's just I'm really busy at the moment, with school assignments.

You know how it is.

Some of you are probably wondering why I'm being so mean to Gohan, I know I've had more than one review asking me that.

Let me assure you that there is a reason, and or a moral for this story, I wouldn't let my favourite character suffer unnecessarily, you'll find out in the final chapter, which is not coming up any time soon, `cos I haven't planned the ending yet.

So there is a point to Gohan's suffering, and the message will not just apply to our little demi-saiyan, but to all readers, and I'll remember to take my own advice in future.

Anywho, I'm bringing Videl in this chapter.

(Listens to cheers and boos)

Don't worry people, you'll get over it.

Thanks 4 reviewing.

Some people don't like my story so far, but I can promise more training, fighting and stuff soon.

I Know Gohan would never really hurt himself or others, but just remember he's seriously depressed, needs help, and is a little (okay, a lot) out of character.

I just thought I'd apologise for some of the content of my chapters, I don't mean to upset anyone, I'm just making sure you know how close to the edge Gohan is.

Some people may think I don't know what I'm talking about, but I know what it's like to actually watch people you care about hurt themselves, by using self-mutilation and turning against the world. I even know a couple of people who've tried committing suicide.

It's hard, and those people know who they are, they know how I feel.

Thousands of people know the feeling.

Sorry for burdening you with my problems, I'm just pointing out facts.

So I'm dedicating this chapter to everyone who's ever been concerned about the well being of someone, or is in need of a shoulder to cry on.

Just letting you know that you're never alone.

Because I certainly know what it's like.

Don't be afraid to cry, or to get help.

Yet again I apologise for my story's content, and for the first time my morbid beginning, and or for being such a sap, I have a tendency to do that.

So on with the story.

Chapter 15

You couldn't possibly understand.

Bulma decided to talk Gohan to school in the air car that morning, because she had come to the conclusion that if he walked, he'd either not make it, or decide not to go.

So she left Vegeta in the Gravity Room, plonked Goten and Trunks in the back seat, and ordered Gohan into the front passenger seat.

Gohan refused to speak for the whole trip, and gazed at the buildings flashing by.

Bulma tried to concentrate on driving; after all she did have to chibis in the back seat.

Finally, Bulma pulled up outside the school, and Gohan clambered out.

Bulma didn't have time to protest before Gohan's little brother and Trunks climbed out after him.

They tightly hugged one of Gohan's legs each, and held on for dear life.

Gohan didn't get it.

He attempted to shake them off, but he was still sick.

(Why is he going to school then? Don't ask me, but he's not contagious.)

He glared at the two children, and they smiled innocently back, or as innocently as they could manage.

"What are you to doing?" Bulma demanded.

"We want to stay with Gohan!" Both chibis chorused.

"Well you can't, Gohan has to stay at school, but you to have to come home and leave him alone."

"No, Mum," Goten and Trunks both said defiantly.

(Yes you read correctly, Goten called Bulma Mum to, that little idea was courtesy of diane, she was anonymous when she made comment but any way, thanks diane, that information is dedicated to you. If you have any ideas, post it in the reviews, and I'll put it in my story if I like it. ^_^)

Gohan just gaped at Goten.

He was forgetting his birth mother already, not that Gohan blamed Goten, Chichi had left them purposely, and Bulma had been a mother to him longer than Chichi had.

Bulma stared at her friend's youngest son; he had really called her Mum.

As much as Bulma was flattered, she was kind of sad.

Chichi's youngest son was forgetting her.

Trunks looked at Goten strangely.

He really wanted a brother, and brother's fought, so he and Goten could fight.

Trunks leant over and punched Goten hard in the arm.

"Owww," Goten whinged, "What did you do that for Trunks?"

"Cos I can," came the reply.

"Oooooohh, that's not very nice." Moaned Gohan's little brother.

"So, what are you going to do about it!" Trunks shot back.

"This!" Goten yelled as he let go of Gohan's leg and kicked Trunks in the butt.

Trunks was shocked, and dropped to the ground on his already injured bottom.

Goten started to run, and Trunks straight after him, but Bulma picked both of them up by the backs of their shirts and threw them in the car.

"Bye Gohan," Bulma said, as she hurriedly got into the car and drove off.

Now that the scary woman was gone, the students who had been witnessing the scene decided that it was safe to come out of hiding and taunt Gohan. (A/N. All I can say is DUMBASSES)

Gohan turned around to find a mob of students heading towards him, most of them looking ready to kill.

"What's wrong? Scared?" The boys at the front of them group said.

Gohan snorted, "What of your face?" the demi-saiyan retorted.

The students advancing on him growled.

Gohan growled back.

Eventually Gohan was surrounded on all sides.

Everyone around him was smiling evilly; Gohan dropped into a sloppy fighting stance for he knew he wouldn't need a decent one, because these people weren't worth his time or effort.

He knew he'd have to take on several of them at once, it wouldn't be hard, but it was the fact that he'd probably end up getting in more trouble then he was already in.

"What, going to use your, `tricks' against us," one cocky female taunted.

Gohan grunted, "Not worth the effort."

This caused many people to get extremely annoyed, and they launched into a full on attack.

Gohan used the most basic Martial arts moves he knew, and easily blocked their advances.

He sent most of them sprawling to the ground nursing injuries, and crying for their mummies.

Normally if Gohan had been on guard, a knife wouldn't even have broken his skin, but since he was so preoccupied with the easy fight, he forgot to keep his back guarded.

The demi-saiyan hadn't expected that these pathetic humans would even consider using weapons that weren't even supposed to be at school.

But he found out they would the hard way when he felt a pain in his back.

It wasn't as painful as some of his injuries that he'd received fighting some of the aliens in the universe, like when he'd got his neck snapped by Recoome; (I didn't actually get to see that on T.V because it was edited.)

His shirt felt wet, and there was a lot of blood visible on the ground, Gohan had been injured.

This caused him to get angrier than usual, and he pushed everyone away by flaring his energy a bit, and mentally cursed himself for doing so.

But he felt better, as he always did after a fight, and though he didn't know it yet, he looked healthier to.

The teachers must have heard the commotion that was going on, and rushed to the scene where they found many injured students laying on the ground and one still upright Gohan.

Because Gohan was already in trouble, they jumped to conclusions, and blamed the demi-saiyan.

They ignored his protests and the injury on his back and just brought him to the office.

There he was left and the secretary was told to call the delinquent's guards.

Fortunately for Gohan one of the receptionists was not a total idiot, and noticed Gohan's injury and dressed it accordingly.

It was merely a scratch to Gohan, which went from his shoulder blade to halfway down his spine, but he appreciated the gesture anyway.

About half an hour later his guards appeared, dressed in dull grey armour, and carrying nasty looking weapons.

They escorted him to formclass where he was seated in the front row, and the guards moved to their positions around the room.

Gohan slumped forward on his desk, trying to ignore the stares and glares that were pointed in his direction.

Most of the glares were from people he had beaten up that morning (snickers) and the stares were from people who had heard wild rumours about him.

His sensitive hearing picked up a conversation that two girls were having in the back.

"I heard that he'd been to Juvenile Hall, because he'd committed a mass homicide," one ditz said.

"No way, I heard that he killed his parents, and was adopted by the Briefs because only they had the technology to subdue him when he went into his rages."

Gohan snickered to himself, how could they believe such rumours, and how could people still attempt to attack him when he had such a reputation.

Suddenly the door was swung open, and I teenage girl with dark raven hair, that was tied up in two pigtails stormed in.

(I wonder who that is?)

"I'm looking for Gohan Son."

Hahahaha, there's Videl.

I know I said I wouldn't be updating in a while, but since a certain amount of people got a sneak peek I decided to finish the chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try to write more.

So R+R.