Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ Pushed ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yeah I know I said that I wouldn't be updating for a while, but I needed to be creative, `cos I just got a call from my social studies teacher, or well my parents did, and it wasn't good.

So I decided to write chapter 16.

Some of your ideas, I wouldn't have thought of, I can't remember who said it, but Videl being one of Gohan's guards might have been interesting, but sorry to say that's not the way this story is heading.

Thanks for reviewing everyone, and I think I'll dedicate this chapter to my cat Ally, and my friend Larissa (HI LARISSA)

Chapter 16

I can take care of myself.

"I'm looking for Gohan Son."

Gohan looked slightly interested, and looked at the person who seemed so eager to find him.

"Is he in this class?" the girl asked, obviously getting annoyed that no one was giving her any answers.

She was also oblivious to the fact that the whole formclass was whispering "THE Videl Satan."

Gohan who also had a short temper, called out across to the girl, "Yeah I'm Gohan what do you want?"

Videl glared at the boy who had spoken, "I need to talk to you, alone, Gohan."

The guards went to protest, but Videl cut them off.

"I am the daughter of the great Hercule, world martial arts champion, the man who saved us all from Cell, I have been training in martial arts, all my life, my father was not effected by Cell's tricks, and neither will I, so don't annoy me or you'll have me or my father to deal with."

No one argued, Videl was really quite scary.

"Follow me," she barked at Gohan, who reluctantly stood up and followed the famous man's daughter.

She led him to an empty classroom, pulled the curtains, and closed the blinds on the door's window.

(A/N. NOOOOOO THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU PERVERTED VIDEL AND GOHAN LOVERS ARE THINKING.)

She rounded on the confused, and slightly amused Gohan.

"So why do you want to see me?" Gohan asked playing innocent.

"I am Drahyrt's cousin, Videl Satan, I'm sure you've heard of me, I'm here to tell you that I did not appreciate what you did to my favourite cousin, and that I'm not going to let it go unpunished."

Gohan snorted.

"Drahyrt deserved all he got, Videl Devil, or what ever your name is, I don't care what anyone thinks, and you can't touch me without getting in trouble yourself."

Videl frowned.

"That's what you think, Mr. Smart Ass, but no one will believe you of you say that I just attacked you, and I say otherwise."

Gohan nodded this was probably true, if she really was Hercule's daughter.

"Just a few questions before I kick your ass, okay?"

Gohan nodded, this fight was bound to be funny, and he wanted to get it started as soon as possible.

"Why do you mock martial arts with your pathetic tricks?"

There ya go, I don't feel like being creative anymore, so I'll stop here ^_^

R+R