Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ At least you know your bowels are working ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

I really am, I have just been really busy, I even lost track of time for a while, so I decided I should be nice to my fans (I don't know if your really my fans, but it just sounds neat saying it ^_^)

ANyWhO, I think I should just shut up and write the story.

Chapter 18 (I'm up to chapter 18, like wow)

At least you know your bowels are working (hehehe, don't worry I'm still sane)

Back on Earth, Videl had been taken to hospital for multiple injuries, and her father had been informed.

He hadn't been very happy, and wanted to meet the little shit who did this to his daughter.

**Meanwhile**

A breathless guardian and his wife were badgering another father.

"I tried to stop her sir, but when she gets angry, she turns into a type of banshee wielding a frying pan,"

(A/n where did the almighty frying pan of terror come from, who made it up? what the hell were they on? Not that it matters it's a good weapon.)

The guardian yelped as he received another blow to the head by the stainless steel, non-stick, frying pan of terror.

The man, who had been apologised to, grimaced, he knew the feeling.

"He won't let me see Gohan and Goten, Goku, so I decided to let you tell me what's happening in their lives, you'll do that for me right?" Chichi said sweetly, but still cradling the frying pan like a third child.

Goku nodded, and shooed the guardian away.

Then he went to find a pool of water.

(I don't know how they see from the other world if they're not King Kai or someone important, so I'm making it that to see into the world that you came from you have to look into a pool of water, in the otherworld)

Goku gazed into the depths, trying to focus on finding Gohan and Goten, but something in his gut warned him, that he was about to be met by an unpleasant sight.

Gohan had to admit that he'd neglected to check up on his sons, but he'd assumed Chichi was able to. (A/n so what I know it looks like they haven't talked for three years, Chichi isn't a cry-baby and goes running to Goku when she's fighting a losing battle, and she's been fighting this battle for 3 years)

Goku had been training a lot, just out of habit and fun, but he'd got a lot stronger.

While Goku tried to find the images he was looking for, a certain high school was getting a visit from a certain Afro haired idiot.

Hercule stormed through the school to the gymnasium, where he had asked that the principal arrange for everyone to go there, so he could make an example out of the brat who'd hospitalised his daughter.

The principal had readily agreed, the student who was going to face Hercule was a problem to begin with, didn't really like him, and was ready to see the brat get his butt kicked (A/n AS IF)

Unfortunately for Hercule, he was about to make an ass of himself (A/n when doesn't he?)

Gohan sat dejectedly in the front row of the gymnasium bleachers, wondering what he could do to pass the time; human presentations were never any good.

Suddenly, Gohan found that he was sensing an energy signature that he hadn't felt in three years at… The Cell games, if Gohan guessed correctly, Hercule was here.

Gohan smiled wolfishly, (A/n I do not actually know if wolves smile)

He was going to have some fun.

Hercule burst into the gym with his trademark roar, and announced that he was here to show everyone what happens when they mess with him and his family.

Gohan snickered.

"Where is the punk who threw my daughter into the wall." Hercule demanded.

Gohan laughed and raised his hand, ignoring the glares of the students around him, and the guards around him.

"That would be me," Gohan said simply.

"You, a scrawny little punk like you put my Videl into a wall? I knew that girl was neglecting her training."

"Right…" Gohan said, stretching the word.

"Be prepared to be very sore little man," Hercule boomed.

"Can I have a word in private, before you whip my ass?" Gohan said cockily.

"Want to beg for mercy eh?" Hercule questioned not actually paying attention to the look of disgust on Gohan's face, or waiting for an answer.

"Alright," Hercule snapped, "follow me," and he left the room followed by a giggling Gohan.

Hercule stopped inside an empty room (A/n like father like daughter eh?) Gohan was ushered in, and the door was shut.

Hercule faced the teenager and laughed.

Gohan promptly turned super saiyan.

Hercule's face resembled a traffic light, but with different colours, and changing faster then a cheetah.

"You make an example out of me eh? Me? The boy who beat Cell? The boy who got you where you are now? You are really funny!" Gohan taunted.

Hercule cowered, shivering, with two distinct smells coming from his pants.

Gohan sneered, "At least you know your bowels work."

Hercule whimpered.

"Don't mess with me, no one should, or they'll be sorry, now get out of my sight and out of my school."

Hercule bolted out the door, dripping urine and faeces everywhere.

He ran directly to the gym, (his pants had emptied by then) and quickly said "ER, something came up I got to go bye" and he did just that, leaving a gross odour in the air.

Gohan walked back in, noted the looks on everyone's faces and then walked out again.

**Meanwhile**

Goku had witnessed the whole thing, Gohan taunting of Hercule, the threats.

He couldn't believe that this was his son.

What had happened to him to make him so hostile and cold?

He used instant transmission to find King Kai, and questioned him about it.

King Kai suggested that Goku viewed his son's life since the Cell Games.

(A/n King Kai has the power to show people the past in this fan fiction)

King Kai asked Goku to place his hand on his shoulder, and asked him to visualise seeing his son after the Cell Games.

Goku did, and saw the events on fast forward.

Gohan's guilt over his death, Chichi's suicide, his self-mutilation, Gohan's nightmare's, his training almost to the brink of collapse, his depression, and his mental health being on the brink of destruction.

Goku recoiled like he had been burned.

This was his son.

He was in need of help.

The question was how to help him.

So what did you think?

I enjoyed writing it kinda, so R+R and I'll try to write the next chapter.

Yet again sorry for the late update, the next one will be late also.

R+R

Love Lauren (Saiyan Genius)