Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Redirection ❯ whats the speed of dark ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey ME AGAIN…u already new that…well how'd you guess? ^_^

I LOVE U PPL

200 reviews…WOW

I FEEL SO LOVED…

So basically this is a 200 review special…. WOW…. 200 reviews…I soooo can't get over that.

I'm hurting deep, at the moment, but I'm not goin 2 tell u why…. I just want 2 let u no that u guys made my day.

Umm…I'm dedicating this chapter 2 Jane, or as she is known on fanfiction blonde_e, for sticking by me when I was in trouble and for all the hugs…I really needed them.

Chapter 20 (WOW)

What's the speed of dark?

"I'm listening,' was all Gohan could thin of saying when this strange being told him that he had a proposition for him.

There was something about this person that made Gohan think that the answer to all his problems had finally decided to show its face.

"Walk this way," the weird person gestured towards an alley.

Gohan walked into the alley, followed shortly by the weird man.

The man muttered something in another language, and an enormous portal opened up.

"Follow me," the man said, and he disappeared into the swirling vortex.

Gohan shrugged to himself.

"There's nothing to loose," he muttered and stepped into the light.

**Meanwhile**

Vegeta lay panting on the ground, all bloody and cut up, slightly smoking in some places.

"You baka Kakarot, how the Hfil did you get so strong."

A few feet away, Goku sat under a tree, trying to pinpoint his son's location, but he appeared to have disappeared.

Goku hoped he wasn't in trouble.

"Never mind that Vegeta, can you sense Gohan?"

Vegeta huffed, and said, "he'll be around here somewhere."

"Please Vegeta, I can't find him."

"Fine," Vegeta closed his eyes and focused on Gohan's energy signature, he couldn't find it.

Vegeta opened his eyes, "Nope Kakarot, I can't find your first spawn either."

Inside Vegeta was fighting himself.

Gohan might be dead for all they knew, and it was because Vegeta had challenged Goku that he wasn't mentally safe right now.

Vegeta really cared for Gohan, he was defiantly a person who could grow on you.

"Vegeta, will you help me find him?"

"Fine," Vegeta replied, trying to sound like he had nothing else to do so he might as well help.

"Thanks."

The 2 took to the sky.

**In someplace which doesn't have a name**

The strange looking man led Gohan through vast winding corridors to a large circular room.

In this room was a throne.

On this throne was creature.

The strange looking man bowed.

Gohan looked bewildered.

"You are dismissed Vulcanor."

The man who had led Gohan there vanished in a puff of smoke.

Gohan felt very small at this particular moment.

The creature on the throne stood up and walked up to Gohan.

He was short, bluish in colour, with a bushy tail, and a mop of blue hair on his head.

"I am Lord Shoytrig, ruler of the dimension of then, the man who brought you here is merely a servant, named Vulcanor, he is of no real importance.

You I believe are Gohan."

The Lord looked Gohan up and down.

"I believe that you could be a great asset, a bonus.

You have skill, talent, finesse, whatever you call it.

You also have what many lack, hate, anger, and raw power.

You are the key.

The source that could help me dominate what should rightfully be mine.

You would of course become my heir.

You would have everything you ever wanted.

You could be everything you ever wanted.

You could do everything you ever wanted.

So will you stand on my side?

Join me.

Help me.

Carry on my legacy."

Cliffy….

Hehehe

I'm evil

And I've actually plotted the end of this story.

So I know this chapter isn't that good.

But I'm getting there.

R+R ppl.