Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Retaliation; the Trouble Inside ❯ Price of Knowing ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in Dragon Ball Z or GT. Akira Toriyama created them and Toei Animation Co. licenses them. This is fan fiction!
 
Sunday, April 20, 2008
 
Having precious little time before dinner, Chichi cursed the timing of their desires. While Goku rubbed her back and stroked her backside provocatively through silk pants, she hoped that nobody would interrupt them. Goku's enhanced nostrils twitched with the sweetening of her scent, and stifled the growl in a quick kiss.
 
"I can't stop myself for long," he whispered. Chichi felt as if a million ants were crawling across her skin and guessed Goku was experiencing a similar sensation though magnified a hundred fold.
 
"I know but dinner..."
 
"Just a quick one now and then later..." Goku half snarled. Possessively tight, his arms imprisoned her, and he strode purposely towards the house.
 
"No Instant Transmission?" Chichi asked.
 
"Mmm, I need a hand free for that. Right now both are pretty busy," he winked lasciviously.
 
"I'm sure you can let go for one second," she coyly teased.
 
Purring in response Goku released one hand from its task of caressing to touch his forehead. He could focus on where the energies of Pan, Uub, Gohan, and Videl were localized and then divert his course safely to their destination. The instant they materialized inside their bedroom on the first floor Chichi plunged her hands into his spiky ebony mane and dragged him down for a much more aggressive kiss. His fingers tightened on her garments, tugging as if to tear them to shreds, but he stopped himself just in time.
 
"I know you don't want me to tear these, but damn it's hard not to," he complained. Instead, he lightly dropped her into the middle of their queen-sized bed, set with decorative silk pillows and rich purple comforter. For years, Chichi had kept the same sets and neatly stitched them, but this was a new present from Gohan and Videl from the celebration of their last anniversary.
 
Chichi yelped and then motioned him with one finger. Smirking, Goku reached for the blue sash holding up his workout pants, his tail swishing anxiously back and forth. Watching the bones moving under the fur as it curled and uncurled was hypnotic to Chichi as she busied herself with kicking off her shoes. They both sailed across the room to hit the wall with a thud. Then she quickly unfastened her own sash and tunic at the top while watching him tug the ends of the sash that were tucked in on themselves out of his waist. She couldn't wait to sate her curiosity about just how completely the red fur covered his body.
 
That first night they had made love when he returned to adulthood had been meaningful and sobering. His long brown tail had happily swished just as it was now, and he had reverently reached over to help her off with her garments as if unwrapping a long awaited present. Now his need and hers were far more urgent as they worked at the fastenings of their own clothes so neither damaged the others. There were only so many times one could stitch and repair silk after all. As his pants slid down, he bent over to tug off his ankle cuffs and pull off his own shoes before stepping out of the entire bundle one leg at a time. Sharply Chichi inhaled at the sight of the fur's richness as it was fully revealed, and her questions were answered.
 
Goku slid one knee on the bed as Chichi playfully retreated towards the wall. Seductively he stalked on hands and knees towards her, seeing the cloth parting to reveal her undergarments. They were the last barrier, and he would have the privilege of removing them once he reached her. She leaned forwards so he could peel her tunic and pants off her body, and throw them on top of the ever-growing pile of commingled personal effects.
 
Goku leaned over, rubbing his cheek to her belly and nipping lightly down it to seize the waist of her panties in his teeth. She shivered with the contact of his hot breath through his fangs as he tugged them down her quivering legs. Then she flipped over to reveal her shapely back, and felt the large fingers releasing the hooks in back. With one hand, he turned her over and pinned her with that amber stare she found so primal. Like the eyes of a cat, they glowed in the dimness of their bedchamber, and his weight caused the mattress to bob and shift. Swinging one furry thigh over her hip, he straddled her and raced either hand by her shoulders. Chichi reached up to tug him down and he covered her with soft fur and warm smooth skin. How marvelous he felt looming over her while pinning her down and finding her lips with his. His purr was stifled by the thrust forward of her tongue and the tugging of her fingers on his hair roughly.
 
Chichi thanked Dende that she had purchased a bed reinforced enough to handle their nocturnal Olympics. While infrequent in some years, their couplings often caused the house to shake, rattling everything from plates to pictures on the walls. All breakable objects were secured just in case. Now only the windows would rattle in the midst of their lovemaking. Even the cloth their bedclothes were made from was ki proof, a new fabric invented by Capsule by someone else who had need of such things when she became involved with the Saiyan Prince. Thoughts of him made both of them frown.
 
"Don't worry about that. I won't let anything harm you. You know that," he rumbled.
 
"Is that the other reason you haven't changed back?" she asked. "Aren't you using a lot of power maintaining this form?"
 
"No. I can hold the form without having my full energy in it," Goku winked. "The transformation itself takes a lot of power, but I can keep a lid on it till I need it. That's why my ki seems almost zero right now. I don't want to be caught off guard in case whoever it is decides to try again."
 
"Who was it, Goku? Not to break the mood," Chichi whispered.
 
He moved off her and she slid her legs around his waist, as he reached down to hover over her again. Kneeling between her knees, he lifted her bottom and lightly caressed it. For a time he bound her to his body, simply basking in the pleasure of her petting the soft fur on his back and massive shoulders. The purring roar vibrated his entire body, sending waves of desire into Chichi beneath him. Still he held his weight off with his hands, using his tail to occasionally tease her bare skin.
 
“It was Vegeta's father. His spirit that inhabited Trunks,” Goku murmured through the teeth nipping and suckling on her chest. The action wrung a rapid bolt of pleasure, priming her for his next flood of caresses.
 
“But… his ancestor?”
 
“There's a lot of unfinished business I guess. Uub was the one who could see the spirit for what it was,” Goku purred, resting his head on her chest for a moment so she could scratch behind his ears.
 
“But Trunks never knew his grandfather? Was it just to attack or maybe he just wanted to TALK to Vegeta?” Chichi wondered. “Why not make Trunks talk to Vegeta instead of chasing after our poor granddaughter.”
 
Lifting his head from her chest Goku said, “Well, he was trying to get away with something. See if Vegeta or anyone would notice. I don't think he WANTED to reveal himself. Not until he accomplished his goal. Of taking Pan and having Saiyan children.”
 
“Horrible. Not the part about having children, but using his own grandson for such a purpose,” Chichi shuddered.
 
“Uub will make sure he doesn't try that again. My worst fear is that he'll try taking over Vegeta…”
 
“But what about Gohan and Goten?” Chichi whispered.
 
“They're both training hard. Working on mind techniques, I showed them from King Kai, and from Dende. Piccolo… I know you don't like him, but he's good with showing how to block mind attacks.”
 
“But…” Chichi trailed off.
 
“I don't know if he can overtake humans. Half Saiyans maybe. That's another reason I want to be like this so I'm not a target either. And that's why Trunks and Vegeta left to isolate themselves and do some ancient Saiyan ritual. To try and talk to this spirit and find out WHAT it wants,” Goku nodded.
 
“Vegeta told you all this?”
 
“Yes. He told me about Lineage. It's like our holiday here where we meet our ancestors for one day. I told you about how I fought Grandpa Gohan that one day years ago… when I was just a kid,” Goku said with a smile.
 
“Yes. You had no idea it was he. And Pa and I would go to mom's grave and talk to her many times. He had that old painting of us as a family and he was always speaking to Momma, even after she had passed. I barely remember her, but I miss her even now,” Chichi sighed wistfully.
 
“Was she human, Chichi?” asked Goku carefully.
 
“Yes. However, Pa was still human, yet of a very old strong family. Human with strong supernatural powers that made him more than human. I guess you think it's strange I have the nerve to complain about you and Gohan and Goten having unnatural powers. But unnatural I mean in…”
 
“Not earthling powers,” Goku nodded. “Something you never knew. Sometimes I wish I never had learned my heritage.”
 
“I wish that too. Then there's no changing the past. We have to find a way to fight it,” she whispered.
 
“Or work with it. It doesn't change the fact that I consider myself an Earthling always. I only hope Vegeta and Trunks can reason with this spirit. If not, we have a hell of a fight on our hands. Especially if he uses Trunks or Vegeta to…”
 
“Don't,” she whispered. “Not more fighting.”
 
“I somehow don't think they'll let me help them with this battle. Vegeta made it clear I wasn't supposed to get involved. Only defend earth and my family if it got out of hand. No, I'm on the sidelines here. But the moment it endangers you or Earth that's when I'll step in without question. It wouldn't be fair otherwise,” Goku shook his head.
 
“But how?”
 
“A spiritual battle followed by a physical one. Saiyan ancestors can't come to Earth unless they take a host. Otherwise, they stay in the mind and in the `astral dimension'. Not quite the same place as Otherworld, but similar. The Saiyans always go to this other spiritual dimension to learn to fight. Even if they all ended up in Hell or their own `paradise', they passed through it at some point. They have a name for it, which is hard to pronounce. Closest words Vegeta said were `Fighting Desert' or Blood Sands.”
 
“And they fight?” Chichi shivered. Goku bound her more tightly in his furry arms to protect her from the sudden soul chill she felt.
 
“Heaven to a Saiyan is like Otherworld where the kais had us all fighting. But on that battlefield the living Saiyans can visit and fight with their ancestors during Lineage. It's rare that someone would take a physical host through the offspring or male relative of the person they want to confront. Vegeta says it never happened in his generation. But all Princes and elite were trained in case it did. That's one reason why Saiyans like to die fighting. It's rare for any `unfinished battles' to be brought back from the dead. What I wonder is why now after all these years?” Goku mused.
 
“Maybe because Vegeta stopped fighting and wanted to live like a normal human?” Chichi said. “When better to strike when your enemy least expects. But why would his own FATHER hate him?”
 
“Did he do it out of hate, or out of love? Vegeta's had a hard time learning what that meant. If it wasn't for Future Trunks and Bulma he would never know,” Goku nodded, then leaned down to nip at her ear.
 
“How can a son hate his father, or a father hate his son?” Chichi observed sadly.
 
“I don't have an answer for that. I understand love far better than hatred,” Goku confessed. “And I know that love isn't far away from hatred. Because hatred is a twisted form of it. When you don't have love, you have hatred. And it can be every bit as strong. Considering how long Vegeta used it as his reason to live. Hating me.”
 
“He hated himself more I think,” Chichi tapped her chin. “There were times I hated you for leaving. But I didn't stop loving.”
 
“It's the same, and it isn't. But I hope he realizes now, as he has before that love gives someone more power to fight. And that's why I think Trunks is somehow key to that,” he nodded. “Now… I've talked enough about that…”
 
“Agreed,” Chichi nodded, gasping as he took her hips in his massive hands and pulled her down. They came together fitting as if made for one another. Firm force tempered with ultimate control of a master fighter they moved, each seeking comfort in their own long lasting and hard won love.