Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Right Kind Of Wrong ❯ From The Future ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One
From The Future
 
Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, Krillin, Chi-Chi, Piccolo, Gohan and Yamcha are sitting on mountain. Bulma and Yamcha are kissing very passionately.
“Ewe…That's disgusting. Gohan yelled
Vegeta is looks up at where Planet Vetega-sei use to be.
All of a sudden a big hole appears in the sky and a teenage boy comes through it. The boy lands in front of Vegeta.
“Who are you?” Vegeta asked in low growl.
“My name is Trunks but that's all I can tell you.” the boy answers.
Goku and Vegeta sense a powerful ki from the boy.
“Hey Kakarott you sensing this boy's ki level.” Vegeta said.
“Yes, Vegeta I am and it seems familiar to me for some weird reason.” Goku replied.
“What do you want boy?” Vegeta asked.
“I need to talk to Goku alone.” Trunks answered.
“How do you know my name?” Goku asked.
“I'll explain that when we are alone” Trunks answers.
Goku lifts out the ground and starts to fly away. Trunks hovers for moment then flies after Goku. They fly to off to island in the distance.
“Are you going to tell me how you know my name?” Goku asked looking at Trunks.
“I'm from the future and that's how I know you.” Trunks answers.
“That still doesn't explain who you are.” Goku says.
Krillin lands over a few inches from where Trunks and Goku are talking but neither one them sense his presence. Krillin hides behind a rock.
“I'm not sure if it's such a good idea for me to tell you who I am because it will jeopardize the future. Trunks replied.
“I want to know who you are Trunks.” Goku yelled.
“Goku I can't tell you that so please stop asking me.” Trunks yelled.
“Please Trunks. I promise that I won't tell anyone.” Goku said.
“Goku for the last time I can't tell you.” Trunks screamed.
“Trunks I'm not going stop bugging you to you tell me who you are.” Goku said.