Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Powerball Moon Rising ( Chapter 55 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues It's only a Powerball Moon
By Trynia Merin
Disclaimer: I don't own the Manga or the Anime Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama does. I make no money from writing this story and my character Dr. Stellari, Fermi and Bohr mean no harm to the series.
***

"Bulma what are you doing?" came Vegeta's voice between Bulma's temples.
"Vegeta… we were just going to…"
"Well forget it! You are not to leave the house!" snapped Vegeta's telepathic rebuke.
"But Vegeta…" Bulma growled.
"Return home. I will NOT have you endangering yourself! Raditz and I must not be burdened with worrying about you. Instead, focus on securing the defenses."
"But Vegeta… Stellari's sons…"
"I know what you're thinking about. Nappa and Trunks are due to emerge from the Room of Spirit and Time at any moment, and Kakkarot and his brat will be entering soon. Even now I can sense their energies helping Baldie with that wind up toy! I won't have you getting into further trouble!" Vegeta continued.
"All right, but you're going to have to explain just why we can't find Bliss," said Bulma angrily.
"Don't worry about that. Leave that to us. Something tells me that we'll find the answer to that. Raditz and I have found traces of her scent following our slimy friend," Vegeta answered.
"What's going on?" Stellari asked.
"Vegeta's ordered us back," Bulma glared at her. Sighing Stellari shook her head. Bulma swung herself around, cutting the jets of her rocket pack to descend back to Capsule again. Confusion haunted her, and she felt Raditz thoughts in hers.
"Go home," came Raditz voice in her own mind. "We've found traces of Bliss… and she's not where you might think…"

***`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`
Both women returned to the lab, resentful and annoyed at the sudden change in plans. So vehemently did Vegeta's warning ring in Bulma's ears that she decided to heed him. Any hour now Trunks and Nappa would emerge from the room of Spirit and Time, and Goku and Piccolo would go in. So to pass the time, she told Stellari to return and spend time with her children while she put in time with Trunks. In the huge sitting room, the women tended to their babies. Fermi and Bohr were quietly playing and rushing to get various things for their mother sitting on the sofa.
"Mommy, are you okay," Fermi asked. She leaned down to kiss him and Bohr wrapped in their arms. Stellari trembled in the combined grasp of her two sons. Somewhere tucked between them were the two babies squirming and yowling for food.
"Mommy needs a hug," Stellari sighed.
"You're worried about Dad, aren't you?" asked Bohr.
"C'mon and sit down, don't cry Mommy," Fermi said. Shakily Stellari cradled her twin babies in her arms not believing she would see them again.
"I shouldn't have left you," she whispered.
"Don't be silly," Bulma said sternly. The Capsule Corporation heiress also held Trunks while trying to feed him. Her mother and father riddled her with questions. At the same time Fermi and Bohr were curled up next to their mother nursing her twins with formula.
"You do what you have to. You kept my Gohan safe… where is he?" Chichi asked, moving to sit next to Stellari. She reached out and took one of the babies into her arms to assist.
"He and Piccolo went off after Tien and Chautzu," said Stellari.
"My poor Gohan…" Chichi lamented. "That's just like him! Where's Goku?"
"Right here!" a voice startled them. They jumped to see him standing in their midst, his gi a bit torn, but otherwise alive.
"Goku, don't you DARE do that! You scared us half to DEATH!" Chichi cried. Standing next to him was Gohan, a little worse for wear, and the tall form of Piccolo in a tattered cloak.
"Gohan!" the twins said.
"Mommy I'm sorry I took so long, but Dad…" Gohan got out before Chichi leapt up. Stellari took her child back so Chichi could rush up and smother Gohan in a strangling hug.
"Hey, easy there, it's okay!" Goku urged. His wife opened her mouth to yell but was caught up in a bear hug by her husband.
"You two are going to be the DEATH of me! Tell me this is the last time you're taking him out!"
"We can't guarantee that," Piccolo grunted. Stellari awkwardly held her two Saiyan children close, cursing under her breath.
"We can fight, can't we?" Fermi asked.
"Don't you even START," Chichi turned her head.
"That's not your decision to make," Stellari started.
"Everyone shut up!" Piccolo shouted. Chichi stopped in mid tirade to see her friend glaring at all of them.
"What the hell happened to you? And who made YOU in charge?" Chichi glared at him.
"Chichi please!" Goku shushed her. "We've just gotten back from a very long fight and…"
"You look absolutely TERRIBLE! And you've grown!" Chichi snapped. "If you're going to try and convince me that Gohan needs to fight you've got another thing coming!"
Fortunately it was one of Stellari's children that piped in cutting off Chichi's next statement and Piccolo's rejoinder. "You… you're different," Fermi said. "You're… you're stronger."
"That's right, boy," Piccolo said, glaring down at he and Bohr.
"Two minds now one," Bohr added.
"EXCUSE me I'm trying to make a point here!" Chichi broke in.
"ENOUGH! I've had ENOUGH of your objections! Gohan is NEEDED! Can't you understand!" Piccolo snapped.
"How DARE you…"
"That's IT! Either you act civilly in my house or you're not WELCOME!" Bulma shrilled. Everyone whirled to look at the young scientist. Her blue eyes spat sparks they were gleaming so brightly with anger. Chichi paled slightly, backing away from where Piccolo glowered down at her.
"But…" Chichi stammered.
"Trunks is trying to rest, damn it!" Bulma snapped. "And I can't have this pointless bickering going on! I refuse!"
"Bulma please," Goku shushed.
"Don't you start, Son-kun!" Bulma shrilled. He winced like a puppy whacked with a rolled up newspaper.
"Are we all quite done?" Piccolo asked sternly. "Because so help me I'm going to be heard regardless of who will not listen!"
"Yes. Say what you have to say Piccolo. I'm putting Trunks down for his nap! And I mean it! Those that can't keep their indoor voices in check will have to move to the guesthouse! I didn't HAVE to open my home to you, Chichi. You're my friend, but I don't want you bringing your own personal disputes here to disrupt my home! If you and Goku have a problem, settle it AWAY from the children!"
"You… you can't tell me how to raise my son!" Chichi started.
"Oh for the love of Pete shut up, Chichi!" Stellari snapped. "I'm sick and tired of your attitude! This is WAR! Either put up or SHUT UP!"
"You… you…" Chichi stammered.
"I MEAN it," Stellari growled, her dark eyes flashing with something stern.
"After all we've…"
"Chichi, please, let's go for a walk," Goku said suddenly. "Gohan, you stay here with Piccolo. Fermi, Bohr, you guys look kinda tired…"
"Goku I won't be silenced!" Chichi snapped.
"I think we ALL need some fresh air," Bulma said. Chichi started to comment but Goku grabbed her and pressed two fingers to his forehead. To everyone's relief they vanished. Bulma exhaled the breath she'd been holding in.
"I'm sorry Piccolo," she shook her head.
"Damn that woman," Piccolo grumbled. Fermi and Bohr clung to Stellari's armored legs, while her two Saiyan babies glanced back and forth with wide dark eyes. Brown furry tails twisted around her bare arms.
"Now, what were you saying?" asked Bulma, swinging her hips to shush a howling Trunks.
"I'm no longer the Piccolo you know," the Namek said sternly. "I'm simply the Namek. And I returned so Gohan and Goku could say their farewells. They're going to spend a year training in the Hyperbolic time chamber. Trunks and the other Saiyan are about to emerge. But if this is how…"
"Is Trunks all right?" Bulma asked.
"As far as I know," said Piccolo. "And another consequence is that we don't have the Dragon balls. Not till our new Guardian makes more."
"What, no dragon balls?" asked Bulma, her eyes wide with horror.
"Dende's going to make another set," said Gohan brightly.
"Where's Krillen?" asked Bulma.
"He's spying on those androids. Apparently the one-called 17's gone into hiding, but Krillen's spotted 18 raiding shops. He said he had a plan to approach her. But I don't have much faith in his ability to negotiate."
"What, you mean he's going NEAR one of those tin cans?" Stellari gasped. "He's CRAZY!"
"Not so. Seems that 18 didn't harm Krillen at all," Piccolo pointed out. "She may be a machine, but she appears to be… enamored with him. And we're going to use that to our advantage."
"I hope Krillen doesn't get himself into trouble! He's playing with fire," Bulma swallowed hard.
"She agreed to meet him without anyone else there," said Gohan quietly. "And Krillen hoped that he could convince her to tell us where 17 is hiding. Apparently she's not happy about something the others are doing. And 16 didn't seem to want to fight either. All he wants is to go after my dad."
"So they didn't attack you?" asked Stellari.
"No. They've stopped rampaging. It seems they're hiding out. 18 showed her face and had a 'message' for Krillen when we last saw her," Piccolo grumbled, rolling his eyes. The behaviors of humans were mystifying enough, let alone the habits of modified ones. "She said she would talk alone to Krillen. Just what that means is beyond me, but I plan to be there… for whatever happens next."
"Fortunately for him, Trunks and Nappa came out of the Hyperbolic time Chamber and are on their way to help him," Piccolo grunted.
"I don't think that's wise," said Bulma. "He's worried sick about his daughter."
"She's right. Besides, Krillen's NOT going to like Nappa tagging along," Gohan snapped.
"We've already discussed this, Gohan," Piccolo said sternly, glaring at him.
Gohan winced slightly. "I know, Mr. Piccolo but still…"
"What about Auntie Bliss?" asked Fermi. "Why's nobody looking for her?"
"That's what Vegeta and Raditz are hunting for," said Bulma.
Piccolo said, "I need to get back quickly. I just wanted to tell you what was going on. Are you coming Gohan?"
"Yes," he nodded. "Before my mom will try and say no."
Stellari mumbled and shook her head. Gohan went over and said a few words to the twins, who were both solemnly glancing from one adult to the other. Hugs were exchanged along with kisses and well wishes. They heard the sobbing muffled cry of Chichi minutes later as Gohan said his farewells. Then Goku and Gohan vanished along with Piccolo once more.
"Why didn't you tell them about 21?" Stellari asked.
"Because they don't need another problem on their hands," Bulma shushed her. "And you and I have work to do as well."
***`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`

The voices of her sons broke Stellari's sleep. For a good deal of the day she had worked with Bulma and Dr. Briefs on more of the neutrino disrupters. It didn't help that small hands were shaking her. She sat up, blinking in the light of the afternoon. She was again in her own apartment, having left for the day with her family. Something buzzed in her mind, and she could swear that she heard a loud roar of a Great Ape in her dreams. Through the living room windows a silver light gleamed like the moon, but she couldn't believe night had fallen so fast!
"Mommy, wake up," urged Bohr, shaking her. "The sky's gone all funny! It looks like the moon's out, and shining over the whole city!"
"The babies…" she blinked, looking down at her sons wide eyes.
"We shut the door in their room, and pulled all the blinds. They're asleep, Mommy," Fermi said. "I'll make sure they stay there!"
"But it's not nighttime is it?" Stellari blinked, leaping off the sofa where she'd fallen asleep for a nap.
"Bulma called and wanted you to come as soon as possible!" said Bohr.
"What?" gasped Stellari. She rushed after Fermi who was already halfway to the nursery.
"Mommy don't worry about them, we'll take care of little brother and sister!" Bohr said, grabbing her hand.
"Daddy's outside, and he's having problems. Something had happened," Fermi blinked.
"See the window!" Bohr said, dragging her towards the living room. She gasped up into the silvery light gleaming down from above, marking a whole circle. The fat full moon defiantly glowed in the sky, and she heard the loud snarls of something in the night mingled with a loud blaring alarm.
"No… it can't be… it's not the moon… it's a power ball!" she gasped.
"We'll take care of 'em Mom," Fermi called from down the hall. "You go see what Auntie Bulma wants! She sounded really scared on the phone! Uncle Prince Vegeta and Daddy found something weird, and Daddy's going crazy!"
Anxiously she grabbed the armor he had forged for her. It only took a minute or so for her to shed the nightgown and get dressed. Like a second skin the suit molded to her body. Despite residual fat from pregnancy Stellari's plus sized body had replaced much of it with muscle. Daily she and Bulma had taken to training in five times gravity resulting in the increased body mass.
People screamed and raced about in fear. Through the bond she shared Stellari glimpsed red tinged instinctive shreds of scenes only an animal would see. Just why Vegeta and Raditz had not reported in had frightened her and Bulma both. What kept them from going after their husbands was Vegeta's final order not to. Plus the guilt she and Bulma felt for not being around for their children for two days also played a key role.
Nevertheless Vegeta and Raditz had been gone a bit longer then any of them would have liked. Nappa and Trunks had gone after 17 and 16. Krillen had chased after 18 with Piccolo closely behind him, only to see her in the company of 22 and 24. It turned out that 18 had been sent by the two others to try and entice the Z warriors into the open. Fearing that Yamcha would try to harm her children, Stellari had also decided to remain close. They were under the watchful eye of her twin boys, who never wavered from their duty.
Despite all this, Stellari knew there was only one way to stop Raditz. Hadn't he gained rationality in his great ape form? She had assumed that was the case. Buckling the straps of her armor Stellari rushed out to the balcony to peer down at the scene. Alarms blared all around Capsule Corps, with a sleepy Bulma shouting orders to security guards in the main courtyard.
"Damn it." Stellari grumbled. Two leaps took her over the balcony rail, then to the ground below. Half leaping and bounding she soon reached the weary armored form of her friend.
"What's going on?" she asked, rushing towards Bulma.
"Something set off a fake moon! One of the Saiyan's gone nuts!" said Bulma with a frantic swallow.
"What the hell? What do you mean Nappa and Raditz? I thought they were on patrols!" gasped Stellari.
"Vegeta's voice spoke in my mind to stay here," Bulma swallowed. "And then I heard a loud roar and the alarms going crazy. The perimeter alarms were detecting two large shapes smashing things left and right…"
"Vegeta's gone to take on Nappa, but Raditz…"
Two guards dashed up their visors down. One of them pushed up his visor to regard Bulma with fear filled eyes. "Ms. Briefs, most of West City's been evacuated, and the Prince has driven the first one back... but the other's headed our way!"
"What's he doing?" Stellari asked.
"Dr. Stellari… didn't see you there… you should get where it's safe!"
"What's he doing!" Stellari grabbed his arm. "Has he harmed anything?"
"No, so far that beast had just smashed down a few of the office complexes and warehouses, and nobody's been majorly hurt, but if he reaches…" the guard panted.
"Damn it…I'll handle this. You get the others to stay back," Stellari called.
"Get your men to fall back," Bulma caught the arm of the protesting guard. They watched while Stellari pushed off from the ground and flew into the sky. Purple ki wreathed her form.

*`*`*`*`*`*``**`**`*`*`
Out in the wide streets of West City, huge booted feet smashed into cars. Fists swung back and forth smashing glass and steel like balsa wood and cheap plastic. Guns rattled and fired towards the menace hurling chunks of masonry.
"Fall back!" called the security chief through his bullhorn. Stellari thanked her lucky stars that Capsule's guards had gotten through to the local police.
Raditz was pounding his chest and roaring into the moonlight. His long cascade of hair only reached halfway down his back, while his brown and black coat showed his identity. She half feared he would lose rationality. The only other time she had seen him transformed he was able to speak, but she learned from Nappa that it was only through rigorous training and the bond they shared. Fermi and Bohr had also used their powers subversively to help him.
Many questioned the lone figure soaring like a blazing purple comet towards the monster. Yet as she swung into view, the beast stopped cold. The blast died in its throat, red eyes blinking in confusion.
"Raditz!" Stellari shouted. "Stop it!"
The gleaming red coals snapped on her. Huge paws swung out, and Stellari crossed her wrists, summoning a shield of 3D Plexiglas. It shattered against the massive blow, and she was thrown back. Her loud scream of terror and her tumbling body shot through the night. It took her full force of will to catch herself with gleaming purple ki. Leaping from the ground, the giant ape propelled itself after her.
A huge paw caught her in its grasp. Stellari shivered, terror shooting through her as she thought for a split second that Raditz would kill her. Then she pulled her mind back from that pit, struggling to reach Raditz through the rationality of their bond. Animal desires masked that part of him, but she screamed his name in her mind. "RADITZ!" she screamed. "Stop it!"
"Grrrrawwwww!" he snarled, his hands closing around her. Stellari's armored form was caught in his massive monkey hands. Fortunately they didn't squeeze hard, but only held her firmly enough she couldn't escape.
"Raditz, its Stellari! Damn it, you must know me! Why can't you talk!"
"Rrrraaaaagh!" Raditz whooped and brought her towards his muzzle. He inhaled deeply of her scent. Then transferring her to one hand he petted her hair with massive fingers of his other. Lightly the index finger of his paw nudged her body and belly.
"Raditz, you… why could you talk before! Why not now?"
Confusion filled his features. He seemed to know her because he was petting her soft hair and holding her close to inhale her sweet scent. Stellari extended her arms to touch his sensitive muzzle and pet it. A low growling purr rumbled as the great beast continued to pet her and gently hold her close to his face. "Hrrrrugh?" he grunted.
"You could talk before… why not now?" she asked.
"RRAARRGGH!" he snorted impatiently. To her relief the tanks had all retreated now. People clustered around in shock to see the strangely armored woman sitting safely in the hands of the great ape.
"Fermi and Bohr… it was them wasn't it? They were there the last time. They helped you hold onto your rationality. But you know I'm your mate… and you still let yourself go to the beast side," she sighed, scratching his massive cheek.
"Ssssellaaahrii…" he growled.
"That's right. You CAN talk. But I'm sure you're not used to that are you, you big ape," she sighed. "At least you're not busting things up."
"Ssssehrraarrrhi…" he growled again, pressing his hands to his cheek. Hot ape breath fanned her face, and she winced at the stench of the half-digested meat.
"Honestly Raditz, we've got to work on this size of your personality," she half joked. Through their bond she only felt the base instincts of affection and something else resembling calm. Raditz understood enough that she wanted him to stop rampaging, and knew she was his mate. But that was all.
"Stupid great oaf! I hope you have an explanation for this!" Vegeta thundered. A second Great Ape stomped his way forwards, eliciting screams from the retreating crowd.
"Vegeta, he's under control," the Great Ape's voice echoed. "Looks like the woman's got him pacified."
"If I didn't need him…" Vegeta snarled. Stellari blinked up to see the shimmering blue aura of Vegeta hovering by the shoulder of his bodyguard.
"Stellarrrhhi," Raditz purred, darting his tongue around her face. She groaned in embarrassment at the inquisitive glares of the crowd and the Saiyan Prince tapping his foot against the empty air.
"You said you'd TRAINED him to stop this!" Vegeta snapped at Nappa. It was amusing to see a giant Ape looking shame faced at his diminutive Prince, but Nappa's huge muzzle was quirked into a fearful hangdog look.
"I'm sorry Sire… something made us go nuts…" Nappa's voice boomed.
"You stupid third class fool!" Vegeta snapped at Raditz. "Remember who you are! You can't forget my voice!"
"Your Majesty, he's stopped," Stellari said, still clenched tightly in Raditz great fist.
"Use your bond and tell him to follow us, Professor. THIS MINUTE!" Vegeta yelled at her. Stellari opened her mouth to question how, but the Prince's glare answered her.
"Must I spell it out for you, Professor! You know what I mean!"
"Yes sire, I'll try," Stellari mumbled.
"This way, NOW! This is your Prince talking! Move your ass!" Vegeta shouted. His hand sparkled with gold super Saiyan energies. A huge blast slammed into Raditz hindquarters and the Great Ape yowled in pain. Stellari squeezed her eyes shut, pleading Raditz to listen. Growling, Raditz finally turned away and followed after Nappa's hulking form.
When they had reached the zone of the 'hunting lodge', Vegeta landed on a high cliff overlooking the patch of forest. Slowly Nappa sat down on a nearby rock, growling towards Raditz. Rapid-fire words in the harsh guttural Saiyan language echoed next from the Prince's lips. Raditz muzzled face gleamed with something akin to the rationality that appeared in Nappa's. Red eyes dimmed with shame that Stellari felt through the bond.
"S… sire…" hissed Raditz clumsily. "F... forgive me…"
"You are better then this you moron. I will excuse temporary deviation from orders, but it falls on Nappa's failure to indoctrinate you properly in the ways of Elite control," Vegeta scolded him. "You have the requisite power, don't make me recant my previous intent to promote you. If you continue to act like a Third Class scum, you'll be treated like one."
"Sire…" Raditz clumsily grunted.
"And you woman, you will STAY with him the rest of the night," said Vegeta.
"My children…" started Stellari.
"Will be taken care of. That you will have no concern over," Vegeta barked. "Nappa's woman is looking after their needs, as is Kakkarot's mate. Were this Vegetasei your children would already be self sufficient."
"Very well," Stellari murmured. To her shock she heard other loud snarls echoing left and right, and soon Vegeta's gold aura form swiveled to face them.
"I see we're no longer alone, Nappa," Vegeta stated. "I had not anticipated others arriving so soon. You did say they were in space…"
"Sire, they said they'd arrive as soon as possible," Nappa echoed.
"Who goes there! Who approaches the Saiyan Prince?" Vegeta shouted. Over the mountain hulking shapes crashed, some of them rational, others not. Stellari gasped in shock to see a green coated figure with armor the same as hers, nearby another with wide blue epaulettes and armor the color of robin's egg blue.
Three other figures trudged forwards, each wearing different colored coats. Vegeta narrowed his gaze at them, mumbling the names as they came over the hillside. Stellari felt herself lured into a dizzy sleep as the moon slid behind the mountains, and Raditz great hand stroked her.
"It is… it is the LEGENDARY!" gasped the tallest one. Vegeta blinked up in shock at the three great Apes bending down to look at him. He hovered in his gold Saiyan aura, casting its brilliant radiance that almost eclipsed the gleaming powerball still hovering above.
"Turles, it can't be you!" Vegeta stuttered in shock.
"The prophecy has been fulfilled!" the great Ape growled, spreading wide arms to stop the others from advancing.
"It's the Prince of All Saiyans, you dolt!" Vegeta snapped at the great Apes standing back, their hands raised to shield their muzzles as they whimpered in fear. Something about Vegeta's gleaming Saiyan aura kept them from advancing and attacking. Either that or their instinctive desire at smelling his royal scent.
"On your knees to the prince, you third Class," Nappa's voice echoed as he stood up, and set his daughter bliss on her shoulder.
"Raditz, what's going on?" she asked. Her mate leaned on his knees, shading great red eyes from Vegeta's aura that overpowered them all.
"Enough of this!" Vegeta shouted. His white gloved hand aimed upwards towards the silvery orb, sending a flashing white beam towards it. In a blinding white flash it hissed and faded like a departing nightmare. Along with it, the huge hulking shapes diminished and collapsed like deflating parade balloons. Each Saiyan shrunk in bulk and strength to their usual forms, crouched headlong with their faces buried in the earth in fear.
"It… has finally happened," stammered the voice of their leader. The one that Nappa had called Turles. Stellari gasped, sitting in the lap of her mate Raditz. He looked very sheepish as he regarded her.
"Precious one, I am sorry," he said.
"That's better," Vegeta said.
"Those who serve you, willingly, your majesty," echoed a voice.
"So, you've managed to gain rationality over your form, son of Rhubarb," Vegeta said quietly. "How many others?"
"Just the advance party, sire. The others cold not be spared, for they are fending off a raiding party on Idsar, with our allies there," said the blue coated one.
"I recognize you. Turles is it?" asked Vegeta slowly. "And the others?"
"Finishing up at the place you had asked. We've leveled the base of the tin cans, and destroyed many of their machines. And have effected the rescue of this little one," said the large male.
"And what of 21?" asked Vegeta.
"What sire?"
"The monster that Raditz and I were hunting before someone set off that damn power ball that's what!" Vegeta snapped.
"Sire, it was Turles doing," said Nappa. "You must not blame him. They only just landed at the same time that I had chased down 17 and bliss! HE got away, but then…"
"Daddy?" asked a voice. Suddenly from behind the other Saiyans dashed the form of a gold haired female.
"Bliss!" Nappa suddenly grunted.
"Father," she gasped, and flew over to the huge hands of Nappa outstretched. Her arms threw up to wrap around his neck, and Nappa's cheeks rubbed her in greeting as gently as their disparate sizes allowed.
"Bliss, what happened?" asked Stellari. "Raditz…"
"They've finally come. They saved me… but 17 escaped. And 21…" Bliss said.
Still other shapes dropped out of Great ape form, their faces prostrated as soon as they beheld their Prince hovering twenty feet overhead, lightening crackling around his white and blue armored form. Blackness spread through Stellari's temples from the effort and expenditure of her power. She passed out in Raditz arms.
"Precious one," Raditz sighed, feeling regret for what she had gone through. She would awaken to a vastly different sight the next morning.