Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrifice ❯ Pain and suffering...more pain and suffering... ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ I don't want to own DBZ.

Author's notes: Ok, I lied, I do want to own DBZ but I can't. Anyway, so what did you guys think so far? Eh? I'd love some reviews here because it drives me up a wall when I only get one review and it's from a girl that lives down the road from me. Sheesh, how did she find out where all of my stories were submitted?

Chapter Two: Pain and suffering…and more pain and suffering.

Further down the beach, Grunion's ears perked as the piercing sound of a whistle rang through the air. Barking joyfully, he bounded towards the single figure standing on the sands.

Looking over her shoulder, she swore softly then ran towards the two prone figures that hadn't covered their ears. Stopping by the shorter of the two, she shook him until he sat up, rubbing his head and groaning. "I'm sorry, I thought you heard my warning."

Krillin nodded absently then fell back on the sand when she stopped supporting his body weight.

Wincing, she moved over to the other figure then carefully put her hand on his chest. "Hey, are you ok?" When he didn't move, she swallowed then put her head against his chest to see if he was even alive still.

Taking a deep breath, Vegeta growled before grabbing her tail. "What the hell did you do to your tail?"

She blinked, in confusion, the looked at the furry appendage waving absently behind her. "I have a tail?"

Sighing, he let go of her tail. "You are clueless aren't you?"

"It's possible."

Grunion bounded over to her, determined to reach her and give her all of his doggy attention. He barked, the only warning she got, before jumping on her back.

She fell on top of the guy and winced when his armor jarred her ribs. "Oh my god! Grunion, get off of me!"

Finding the whole situation amusing, he started laughing, until the dog jumped on her again; making her fall harder against him, her face inches from his. Eyes narrowing, he growled at her then grunted when the dog's front paw came perilously close to his groin.

Feeling her dog letting up, she started to get off of him again.

"Grunion, who's a good boy?" April stood up from behind the truck.

"SHIT!" The both swore when Grunion yelped and jumped high in the air.

She felt him land, heavily, on top of her before he bounced away. Her tail twitched back and forth in agitation as she regained her composure before lifting her face from the guy's neck. "I hate that dog."

"I'm sure the feeling is mutual." Sitting up slowly, he felt her hands press against his chest while her bottom rested on his upper thighs. Holding her gaze for a moment, he saw something flash in her eyes as she became too cheerful once again.

"Yeah well…he's a menace to me and everyone's safety so he's easy to hate." Getting up, she stretched then made her way towards April and Grunion. "Hey Joe!"

"What?"

"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal…"

"Hear is how I fall, confusing what is real!!"

"There's something inside of me that pulls beneath the surface, consuming, controlling…" Kris grinned while joining in with the singing.

"I've felt this way before, so insecure…" She laughed as the whole group burst into the chorus.

"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall, confusing what is real!!"

The whole gang started laughing from their places on the beach, leaving the three others confused.

"Dude, I haven't heard a rendition of that song I quite that way."

"Sorry Joe, it came to me while I was getting pounded on by Grunion."

"Nah, it's cool."

"Good!" Dancing around, she teased Grunion by twitching her tail just out of reach of his nose then stopped and looked at the guy she'd been talking to after the dog's attack. "You think we're crazy don't you?"

"Not yet."

"Oh…that's good." Smiling a detached smile, she yelped in shock and pain when Grunion grabbed her tail. "OWWWW!!!" Her power level skyrocketed, causing the three to stare at her in surprise as she ran around in circles, trying to get her tail back from her dog.

"That's…" Trunks trailed off, unable to say anything else.

"Wild…" Krillin stared for a minute longer then yelped when Vegeta powered up and shot towards the clueless girl.

Sensing something strange, she spun around and caught his foot before pushing him away. "What the hell is your problem?"

Landing gracefully, he smirked then powered up again, readying himself for another attack. "Finding out just how strong you are."