Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyajin Revived ❯ Good Choice? Maybe Not… ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16: Good Choice? Maybe Not…

Howdy do da people!!! I know!!! It been like forever!!! As I said before, a sister was having some serious issues in her life and fanfics weren't the first thing on her mind. Nevertheless, I'm back!!!!

Before you read this chapter I wanted to address some of your questions (this is what happens when you read through all your reviews at once).The Trunks and Bulma that came and visited Yamucha in the beginning of the story was Mirai Trunks but a Mirai Trunks way, way after the Cell Saga. ChiChi and Yamucha had a relationship after the Cell Saga, you would have to read Someone to Hold for more info on that. This is not an alternate timeline. Goku did disappear but he's back, that's another story that I'll write in the future. Piccolo was dead, he's back too. Again, that's another story (a very funny one I might add) that will be coming. The Yamucha that made the wish is the Yamucha we all know and love (some hate) from DB, DBZ: no Mirai Yamucha there. The Vegeta that made the wish for ChiChi and Bulma to be young was Mirai Vegeta (read "Just Another Day" by Juuhachi-gou and Mirai Bulma at Dragonball Super Z. The whole series rocks!!!) Mirai Trunks and Mirai Juuhachi are mates. (Again read the Dragonball Super Z series) You won't see a Cell, Frieza, King Cold, Cooler, Majin Buu, Babidi, Zarbon, Dadoria, Pilaf (the punk), etc. in this story. So stop e-mailing me asking if they're going to pop up!

This chapter take a direct excerpt out of "Things I Want To Forget" by Juuhachi-gou and Mirai Bulma at Dragonball Super Z (you'd think I'm related to them the way I talk about their stories!!!) Again, I hope they don't mind.

Disclaimer: 'I'm sorry mama…I never meant to hurt you… I never meant to make you cry but tonight I'm cleaning out my closet….NOT!!! Read another chapter for a disclaimer.

In case you forgot: "…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts, ***** is a telepathic conversation; ##### is a flashback

Juuhachi flew through the eastern mountains swiftly as she fought back the memories of her and her brother in her head; not that she had many. She couldn't remember much about her life before she became an android and the few memories she had made her feel as though she was looking in on someone else's life. The only memory from her 'human' life that she holds vividly is the moments before she and her brother became androids by Dr. Gero's hands.

######################

"Quite right, young lady." Gero stepped into the room, and Crys had the sudden certainty that their host had been listening to every word. "I would be...quite distressed if either one of you were to leave."
Jet whirled on him, snarling. "Crystal is not part of the deal."
" Ah, yes, our deal, young man. Not just your sister's life, but also revenge on the man who killed your father. Don't you remember?"
A wave of dizziness washed over Crystal, but she managed to stay on her feet. "Our father? He died during the war!"
Gero fixed his colorless eyes on her. "He was murdered by an enemy of the Red Ribbon Army named Son Goku."
" Mu...murdered...?"
" Yes, indeed, my dear. Murdered in cold blood. When I told your brother, he was all too willing to subject himself to--"
"Shut up, old man!" Jet shouted. "Leave her out of this."
" Why, it's nothing to be ashamed of, my lad." Gero smiled quietly. "You're not just human anymore, you know; you're better than any human. Stronger, faster, more powerful--more than a match for the likes of Son Goku."
" Jet, what is he talking about?" Crystal demanded, desperate. "What has he done to you?" Jet glared hatefully at Gero, not answering his twin.
" He's a jinzouningen now, child," Gero supplied.
Crystal blinked hard. "An...artificial human?! That's crazy!"
" Nonsense. I needed a subject for my newest project, and your brother wanted help for you. As an added bonus, you will both have the chance to exact revenge for your father's untimely demise. I want Son Goku dead for my own reasons. So we can...help each other, eh?"
" I told you, Gero," Jet hissed, fisting his hands and trembling. "Leave Crystal out of it. She's not part of the deal. Keep your hands off her!"
" If it weren't for me, the girl would be dead. You made your bargain, and I kept my side of it. What I choose to do with the girl now is none of your concern."
" Bastard!" Jet's hands shot out, reaching for the old man's throat.
" Jet, don't!" Crystal cried, taking a shaky step forward.

Unconcerned, Gero lifted one arm, pointing a small black box at Jet. He pushed the red button atop the box, and Jet froze, then collapsed.

" Jet!!!" Crystal fell to her hands and knees and struggled over to her twin. He wasn't moving, wasn't breathing. "You killed him!" she shrieked at Gero, trying to gather Jet's leaden form into her arms.
" Nothing can kill him now, girl. But never mind; soon enough, you'll understand." Gero reached down and grabbed her arm. She struggled, but she had no strength to pull away. He produced a hypodermic syringe and jabbed it into her arm. She burst into tears of pure anger, trying to fight Gero off, trying to hold off the oblivion that yawned open to swallow her.
"Don't worry, child," Gero said with mocking gentleness. "It'll all be over before you know."

##################

The android blinked as if she were pushing back tears and said to herself,

"All that pain for someone's grudge. Stupid." She stopped at the area where the lab once stood and yelled out,

"I know you're here so stop this little hiding game." She stayed in midair and observed the land below for any movement. She knew the person she was searching for didn't register a ki level so she had to rely and her sight and intuition. After several moments of searching with no luck she said aloud,

"Maybe I'm imagining things with that influx." She turned to leave the place that resembled pure pain and evil her and ran smack dead into ice blue orbs.

"Acting like you're all human all this time has weakened your skills sis." Juuhachi's almond shaped eyes widened as she said breathlessly,

"Juunana, you're alive!!!" The male android smiled devilishly and said,

"Alive and kicking Crystal," then slammed his fists into her head, knocking her out.

____________________

Yamucha, Califa, and Vejima landed and saw Pan and ChiChi passed out on the ground with Goku and Gohan trying to revive the women. Yamucha looked over at a fuming Vegeta and briefly glanced over the group before he yelled much like the Saiyajin king did earlier,

"What in the bloody hell is going on!!!!" Bulma walked over to the man and said,

"A lot of overreacting Yamucha." She turned to Califa and gave a forced greeting to the woman and smiled at Vejima. Yamucha looked at Bulma and said in a serious tone,

"Bra where's your mother? I know she had something to so with this." Bulma frowned and said defensively,

"Oh is that so Yamucha?!?" Yamucha half-heartily watched the woman frown and felt her ki level rise slightly. He looked over to Goten to tell him to get his wife but saw Bra standing next to her husband. He looked at the woman fully for the first since his arrival and said in a shocked voice,

"Bulma?" The feisty aqua haired woman answered back proudly, knowing her ex was surprised at her appearance,

"Yes?" Yamucha looked over the group and noticed all the non-Saiyajins looked a lot younger than usual and asked,

"What happened and I mean , what did you do!?!" Vegeta looked at the man and said,

"What does it look like idiot!!!" Bulma and Yamucha looked over at the man with a irritated glare and quickly disregarded the man.

"We made your wish!!! Well actually me , ChiChi, Videl, and Krillin asked Shenlong to have our age and appearances reflect those of our spouses." The man looked at the woman expecting more of an explanation. When he didn't get one he said,

"Okay… so what does that have to do with all the power fluctuations?" The woman smiled wider and said,

"I was getting to that !!! Yamucha, you were always impatient. Well anyway, we made the age wish with one wish and was kind of at a loss with the second wish. That's when ChiChi wished that all the Z fighters have the fighting and aging capabilities like Goku, Vegeta, and the kids. Isn't that cool!!! We can have more adventures like when we were younger!" Yamucha stared at the now young woman before him and said almost dazed like,

"She wished us into Saiyajins?" Bulma thought for a moment and said,

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." The man then turned a paled gray color and said to himself,

"This is not good, not at all." Gohan looked up from his now waking daughter and said,

"See someone who sees my point of view! Thank you Yamucha." Videl looked from her husband to Yamucha and asked,

"Why is this so bad guys? The Saiyajins are the strongest race in the universe are they. I mean come on, look at Goku and Vegeta. I'm not going to even mention the demis and my kuxo." Califa interjected and said,

"Actually, there are many people out there who have vendettas for Saiyajins still. I have been in many situations where I had to hide my race in order to survive. I believe the Kakkorot and his descendants and Vegeta and his…", she looked at Bra and a newly arrived Trunks and spat, "his children have survived because the group is so small and earth is in a not much visited part of the universe." Yamucha continued,

"Now there are more with us." He looked over to Califa and said softly,

"Maybe it's going to come true." The woman shook her head and sighed as she looked at her son, who was peeking at the sleeping babies in Goten and Bra's arms.

*No, it can't come true.*

Vegeta grunted and said in a forceful voice,

"I don't see what everyone is so upset about." He looked at the slightly dazed ChiChi and said to the group,

"The woman wished for you weaklings to have powers like the Saiyajins on earth. Every Saiyajin here, with the exception of the brood, is a Super Saiyajin." He looked at Pan leaning on his son and said,

"Even the weakest one of us is a Super Saiyajin. What ever decides to come here to fuck with us will just have a nice surprise with a plethora of Super Saiyajins on their ass." Yamucha turned to Vegeta and said,

"Vegeta, that's not the point. I don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting for my life because your race pissed off some people in the past." The Saiyajin royalty sneered and said to the man,

"Maybe you should be afraid, after all you were the weakest of your friends. If something should happen you might die again by their seedling soldiers hand." Bulma looked at her husband and yelled,

"Vegeta!!! Stop!!!" The man looked at his wife and turned back to the angered scarred face man and laughed aloud. Yamucha frowned and felt the anger building up in him and said to the man,

"I am so sick of your bullshit Vegeta! You only talk so much crap because you believe you can intimidate anyone! One day someone's going to knock the living shit out of you!!!"

"Who? Someone like you? Please!!!" The man laughed as he squatted slightly and raised his chin up and said,

"Go ahead Yamucha try and knock the shit out of me. I'll give you a free shot." Yamucha turned his back to Vegeta and said,

"You're an ass Vegeta." The smiled and said,

"You're a coward Yamucha. That's why you couldn't keep Bulma or ChiChi and I doubt you'll keep Califa happy for long." That did it for Yamucha. The man turned around with his green eyes flashing and golden aura blaring. Vegeta's smile widened as he knew the man was actually going to try and fight him. As Yamucha came closer to the man, his hair grew longer and turned black as he grew red fur on his body and a tail shot out of his pajama pants. As Vegeta began to stand and saw something his pray that would happen to him next, Yamucha's fur turned silver-gray. He had went straight from being a mere human to a Super Saiyajin five. Vegeta's eyes widened as he said in amazement,

"Oh shit!!!" That was the last thing Vegeta remembered because Yamucha knocked him out in one punch.

Bet you did expect that!!!! Come on review like you used to. I know you're mad at me but I love you!!!.

PEACE!!!! NaCoBe