Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan Secrets Revealed ❯ Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi its Blaze here! Just a reminder that this is my first fic, so I might not be too good at first. I'm going to be looking for 5 to 10 reviews to update before I add more chapters. Chapters may begin small but will be longer later on if it is continued. No flames please! ILOVE TRUNKS! R/R
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z or any of the things in this fic…. If I did my name would be Akira Toriyama and it's not! He owns it not me!
 
`…' = thoughts
* *= switching to another scene or sounds
“…”=speaking
~…~=bond
 
***************************************************************** *******************
Saiyan Secrets Revealed
It was a peaceful morning, the sun was bright, the wind gently blew, and from the small house of 439 Mountain areas everything was going as usual. *CLANG* As one who knows the Son family that was the sound that could normally be heard. Seven years have past since the Cell Games and the death of Earth's hero Son Goku. Yet his family lives on in “peace”.
************* *************** **************
 
“Ow! Mom what was that for?” groaned Gohan as he rubbed the now forming bump on his hard head. Gohan was a fairly tall boy, built like his father. As a martial artist he was very well built. He had pitch black raven hair that stuck up at odd angles and black dark eyes filled with guilt and sadness. Though growing up in the mountains and being his father's son he developed a certain Naïve personality. He hid his well toned muscles and body behind baggy school clothes. His mother had signed him up for high school not but a few days ago. He had been home-schooled by his mother since he could talk. His usual orange, plaid pants, white, long-sleeved shirt, and black vest had been replaced with his purple training gi. On his gi was an orange star badge that indicated he was a student at orange star high school.
 
“Damn….that hurt,” he grumbled under his breath. He winced as he rubbed that offending bruise. He wore a disgruntled expression and seemed to be annoyed with something else that was on his mind.
 
*BANG*
 
This time Gohan made friends with the kitchen tile.
 
“The first time was for wearing that outfit to school!” huffed an enraged Chi Chi.
 
“The second time was for saying a curse. I may not have as good of hearing as your father, but I still heard that comment! Now hurry up and get ready or you'll be late for sch-“
 
“Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!”
 
An orange blur was all that was seen zoom past the kitchen table, only to be caught by a strong arm.
 
“Let me go!”
 
Gohan smirked “Why squirt?” he asked teasingly.
 
“Becauseifyoudon'tIwillgetTrunkstogetMr.Vegetatotellallyour secretstoyourclasswhenyouandyourclassgoestoAuntBulma'shouse!” claimed Goten in one quick breath. (a/n: If u didn't catch that the chibi said “Because if you don't I will get trunks to get Mr. Vegeta to tell your secrets to your class when you and your class go to Aunt Bulma's house.)
 
Gohan being the big brother was able to make out what the chibi said, thus going into a “gracious” shock. In other words he dropped his brother to the floor and continued to stare at the spot where the demi-saiyan had been.
 
Goten sweat dropped at his mistake and quickly thought up a cover story, thinking back on why he promised not to tell Big Brother his secret.
********************************Flash Back************************************************
2 weeks before at C.C.
 
The Mini-Goku sat in a blue bedroom covered with toys and video games. He stared back at lavender haired prince sitting opposite of him. Trunks noticed the confused look on his best friend's face and growled in frustration.
 
“Do I have to go over the plan again or do you remember it?” he asked through gritted teeth.
 
“I have to keep it a secret and I understand but I don't want Big Brother mad at me because when he gets mad he is scary…” replied the younger boy, a hint of uneasiness in his voice as he trailed of.
 
“Don't worry he won't find out it is us if you keep it a secret, okay?” Trunks said reassuring his friend with his father's infamous smirk. “If you promise to keep it a secret I'll bring out my special candy stash to eat as a sneak for tonight's sleepover.” He bribed slyly. (a/n: Trunks is such a cutie…and his older self is such a hottie! Back of Marai Trunks lovers he's mine!)
*****************************End Flash Back**********************************************
“I just said that to make you let go, Big Brother!” Goten stated with a mischievous grin.
 
 
Blaze: *sry* im ending the chap right here so if u want to know what happens tune in next time to find out!
Marai Trunks: You're so evil u know that?
Blaze: Well Trunks-kun maybe I am but im the author so there! *sticks out tongue*
Marai Trunks: Anyway people read and review!
Blaze: Yeah im hoping for at least 5 reviews to continue my story so PLEASE REVIEW! Thanks!
` Oh and I want to recommend dragonlovers82's fic A New Secret Revealed to u people…she needs reviews so help her out! THANKS AGAIN!'