Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan Secrets Revealed ❯ crime ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blaze : Hey guys, I decided to add another chapter because I got 5 good reviews…the least amount I asked for , but hey I shouldn't be picky I got reviews right? Thanks for sending them and keep them coming!
 
Marai Trunks: You sure are acting nice…?
 
Blaze: (growls) So, I'm allowed to be nice, aren't I?! Just…Go…or something! Why don't you go chop down a tree or something with that precious sword of yours?!
 
Marai Trunks: (walks away grumbling)
 
Blaze: (ignoring her mate) Anyway, here is the next chapter, so please keep up those good reviews! Thanks!
 
`…' thoughts
/// switching to another scene
“…” speaking
(…) bond
Bold sounds
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonballz or any of the characters! If I did I would be rich and I am not though I wish I was…so don't sue me!
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////
Saiyan Secrets Revealed
 
Chapter 2: Trouble Happens
 
Gohan who had been stammering to say something, replied ”Oh! Okay…”he was a bit suspicious of his brother's sudden excuse but ignored the feeling. He glanced at the clock and yelped. `I'm going to be late, again! Damn!'
 
“Bye Mom, bye Goten! I have to go.”
 
With that he wolfed down whatever breakfast he had on his plate and flew out the door, literally. Chi Chi who had eyed her young son's grin eyed him warily before cleaning up the rest of the dishes on the breakfast table.
 
“Goten, sweety, could you tell me why your brother was wearing his training gi and not his school clothes?” asked Chi Chi her voice coated with sugar. (a/n: right…Uh Oh!)
 
“Um...ah…well today when I woke up Big Brother, he tried to ki blast me for jumping on him. He was still sleepy, though, and missed, so he hit his pile of clean school clothes. He put on hi gi instead because all his other clothes were in the wash. He kind of wasn't happy when you didn't do the laundry,” replied Goten edging quietly towards the front door, sweating slightly.
 
His nervousness didn't go unnoticed though for the wife of Goku pulled out the Almighty Frying Pan of Doom and brought it down upon her young son's head.
 
///////////////////////////////Dende's Lookout (a/n: He named it not me!)//////////////////////
 
“Wow and I didn't even give him that excuse, Trunks seems to be rubbing off on him…hmm. That could help with my plan of Gohan torture,” said the God of Earth to him self. Piccolo, meditating in the corner not to far away, sighed. `I hope the kid goes easy on him this time, I don't want to have to start looking for a new Kami.'
 
///////////////////////////To Gohan////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////
 
Flying as fast as possible Gohan was on his way to Orange Star high school. Unfortunately in his hasty retreat the young fighter forgot his Saiyaman at the house in the spare cupboard. A piercing alarm sounded in the distance and reached his sensitive Saiyan ears just as he was about to land on the school roof. `Great! Now I have no chance of making it on time, although I might make it if I hurry…' thought the distressed teenager. (a/n: never say never…wait maybe that's the wrong statement.)
 
BRIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!
 
As if on cue the school bell signaling homeroom began rang. Cursing under his breath he shot into the air toward the crime scene, already hearing the footsteps of Satan's daughter hurrying up to the roof.
 
/////////////////////////////////With Videl///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Videl was sitting in homeroom waiting for Gohan to arrive. He had only been in Orange Star for three days now and already was a suspect of hiding something from her. `As soon as you get here Son Gohan I will find out what you're hiding!' She mentally noted his late presence. Next to her sat her bubbly, blonde friend Erasa who kept chattering nonsense into her aching ear. On the other side of Erasa sat Sharpener, another blonde, the class's top jock and one of the most, thick headed students. He kept throwing the city hero a look that said “you know you want to go out with me, babe” obviously not catching the heated death glares, coming from her features, that followed the action. Ignoring him Videl kept her attention towards the door awaiting the arrival of the class nerd and the center attention of her suspicions.
 
She started to let her thoughts wander until a loud beeping came from her police radio in her watch.
 
“Go ahead, Chief.”
 
“Videl, we could use your assistance down here! There are these dangerous robbers holding a group hostage…they won't let us near… they are threatening to kill them if we do anything!” Chief Hudson replied urgently.
 
“Where is this Chief?”
 
“Umm…”
 
“…” Videl sweat dropped
 
“Oh! At the city bank on Satan south…hurry!”
 
“I'm on my way!”
 
Switching of the link the daughter of the world champion hopped her desk into the isle and ran down the stairs to the front of the room. Yelling an apology to Mr. Pike she sped out of the door towards the roof. Decapsulizing her yellow Jet Copter she started up the engine and flew towards the crime scene. Videl took off in such a hurry that, she did not seem to realize that the roof door was left open, leaving an opportunity for two certain young pranksters to sneak in unnoticed.
 
The Great Saiyaman aka Gohan arrived on a dangerous scene. Cop cars surrounded the bank. The robbers crowded inside it and standing at the top window was a man with a small T.V. in his hands. He looked well built, stern, and serious. He was wearing a tight white muscle shirt and a sneer on his face. He had dark eyes and messy brown hair. He seemed to be the leader, for he was barking orders at the police and through a communicator to the group of thugs in the main room. On the T.V. was a view of the hostages surrounded by the crooks with semi-auto machine guns pointed toward them. The T.V must have been connected to one of the security cameras because it watched the scene from above.
 
Gohan was about to give his assistance when he heard Videl's copter flying to the scene behind him. As he turned around to look he finally noticed that he wasn't dressed in his hero costume. Moving to press the button on his watch he whimpered as he found it missing from its post.
 
“Today just isn't my day, is it?” he asked himself quietly. Quickly to prevent him self from being recognized he transformed into Super Saiyan. He waited for Videl to get closer before floating down and walking past the police ignoring their cries of protest. He just hoped that Videl did not recognize him otherwise he would be in for one hell of a day when this was over.
 
///////////////////////////////End Chapter///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////< /div>
 
Blaze: Well that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Don't forget to tell me what you think! I tried to make it longer than the first out of request. So please read and review!
 
Marai Trunks: You don't have to remind them all the time I'm sure they can figure out that they should review your fic. By the way am I going to be in the story?
 
Blaze: When the time comes if you stay on my good side I might put you in…
 
Marai Trunks: (glares) Hey what do you mean might!?
 
Blaze: (ignoring him) Give me some reviews and I will update soon, but I need reviews people! Thanks!