Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Say You Love Me ❯ A Big Lie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Say you love me

Genre: Romance/ General

Rating: PG-13

Author: MiChan



*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*

Last time on `Say you love me':

"Whoa dude, what's wrong with her!" Trunks exclaimed. "She's never acted like this before." Goten gave a worried look as he looked out the window to where Pan had took off. "I know she isn't seriously sick, I'm gonna go see what's up." Trunks ran off after Pan taking to the sky as well.

"No wait Trunks! Come back!" Goten yelled out trying to stop Trunks, but was too late. "Oh no…" Goten slumped back into his seat. He knew something bad was going to come of this.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*

Chapter 2: A big lie

Pan tore through the sky at lightning speed. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes and pain could be felt in her heart. Her whole world was falling apart. Pan felt a distant ki coming at her in at a remarkable speed. She turned her head to catch a glimpse at who it was hoping that it would be just Goten. When she saw who the person was, Pan started to mumble a list of curses to herself.

"Pan! Hey wait up! I want to talk to you," Trunks yelled from behind her as he was catching up to her. Pan kept flying trying to get away, but Trunks was much too fast for her. Trunks grabbed her foot causing her to stop where she was. "Man Pan, your getting too fast for an old guy like me," Trunks joked. Pan stared at him in silence. "Well, what's wrong Pan? And don't say your sick, cause I know better than that."

Pan frowned at Trunks. "Seriously, I'm sick," she spoke up.

Trunks gave a look of frustration towards Pan. "Pan don't get me that shit, I don't believe it. You're never sick in the first place," Trunks said as a matter of factly.

"Fine Trunks, you really want to know what wrong? Go ask Goten, he knows all about it. So just, leave me alone." Pan flew off quickly towards her house.

A questioning look came across his face as he floated in the air. Pan had him really worried. He took off to find Goten to see what was going on. Like she said, he would know all about it.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~ **~*~**

Pan reached her home fast, she walked in past her parents and ran up the stairs to her room.

Videl gave Gohan a funny look as Pan ran by. "Gohan, honey, something looks to be troubling Pan. I think I should go see what's up."

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," Gohan replied. He quickly kissed his wife's forehead and then she headed up the stairs after Pan.

When she reached her daughter's door, she heard soft sobs. This worried Videl very much, due to the only time Pan had ever cried before was when the disappearance of her Grandfather and Gohan's Dad. Slightly knocking on the door, she walked in her room. "Panny? Are you okay?"

Pan sniffled. "I'm fine mom…" she spoke softly between her sobs.

"Well, you don't look fine. Why don't you tell me all about what's going on?" Videl walked over to her bed and sat next to her giving her a hug.

"I'm sure you won't like what you hear mom," Pan said as she cuddled up to her mom.

"Well we'll just see. Go on and tell me all about it."

Pan explained everything that was going on. Her love for Trunks, and how the engagement between Trunks and Marron hurt her.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I had no idea how you felt about Trunks. You two were always so close," Videl said as she comforted her daughter.

"Well the worse thing is to come mom," Pan said as tears fell down her cheek. "Goten was the only one who knew about this all until now. And Trunks kept asking me what was wrong and I told him to go tell Goten. Now, he is going to know. I don't think I can even face him when he knows about it. He will totally hate, and I wouldn't be able to stay around if I knew he hated me." Pan frowned as more tears started to fall. She broke down. "I need to get away from all of this."

Videl sighed. "Well," she started as she rubbed Pan's back. "We could send you away somewhere to finish school. But you'd have to come back as soon as you graduate. I couldn't stand if you were gone any longer."

Pan hugged her mom. "Thanks mom."

"Well, I'll go make a few calls and find a school suitable for you. You can start packing now and we'll leave first thing in the morning." Videl stood up and walked out of the room and down the stairs to tell Gohan all about it.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~ **~*~**

Trunks headed back towards the ice-cream parlor in search of his friend Goten. When Trunks arrived, he found Goten sitting in the same booth with Marron and Bra. He walked over to them and at sat down. "Hey guys, um Marron, Bra, I need to talk to Goten for a minute."

"All right, come on Marron let's go back to the house." Bra motioned Marron to the door.

"Okay, bye sweetie," she said to Trunks and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left with Bra.

"What's up Trunks?" Goten questioned his friend.

"Well you see, I went to go see what was up with Pan right. Well she wouldn't tell me, she said you knew all about it and I should ask you… So what's up with Pan?" Trunks asked.

Goten looked at Trunks for a moment. He didn't want to say that his niece was in love with his best friend. Yet, now he had no choice but to tell. And he was afraid of how Trunks would react to all of it. He took a deep sigh and was ready to tell the whole story about Pan.