Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Say You Love Me ❯ Pan's secret revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Say you love me

Genre: Romance/General

Rating: Pg-13

Author: MiChan

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*

Last time on `Say you love me':

"What's up Trunks?" Goten questioned his friend.

"Well you see, I went to go see what was up with Pan right. Well she wouldn't tell me, she said you knew all about it and I should ask you… So what's up with Pan?" Trunks asked.

Goten looked at Trunks for a moment. He didn't want to say that his niece was in love with his best friend. Yet, now he had no choice but to tell. And he was afraid of how Trunks would react to all of it. He took a deep sigh and was ready to tell the whole story about Pan.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*

Chapter 3: Pan's Secret Revealed

"Well Trunks, here's how it goes," Goten started. He paused for a moment as his friend stared at him waiting for him to continue. Goten sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "Trunks, Pan likes you," Goten spoke in no louder than a whisper.

"What?" Trunks said not hearing his friend.

"No scratch that. She loves you Trunks," Goten said as he spoke louder for Trunks.

"Of course she loves me, she's like my little sister I love her too. So what's the problem?"

"No Trunks, you don't get it. She really loves you."

"What… I don't get it," Trunks said with a confusing look on his face.

"Dammit Trunks! Pan is in love with you! You understand that? In love. She has been for a long time." Goten flung his arms in the air.

"What! That's outrageous! Pan is only 16! And here I am at 30! She can't love me! She probably barely even knows what the word means!" Trunks screamed from the top of his lungs catching everyone's attention in the little ice-cream shop.

"Calm down Trunks. I know she's young. And I've told her that it was probably just a little crush, but she insisted it wasn't."

Trunks groaned. "How long as she felt like this?"

"About a few years."

"Damn." Trunks put his elbows on the table and rested his head in his hands.

"Well, you wanted to know, and well, now you know."

Trunks stood up, for some reason, he was mad. Trunks decided he was going to go talk to Pan. He started to walk out of the shop. "Trunks hold up!" He turned around to face Goten. "Don't do anything outrageous, okay?"

Trunks turned back around and took off into the sky heading in the direction of Pan's house. Rain started to fall hard, soaking Trunks fast.

Reaching her house, he dropped to the ground and stood in front of the house for a moment before walking up to the door and knocking on it hard.

Gohan answered the door. "Oh hey Trunks. What are you doing here," Gohan asked.

"I need to talk to Pan. Is she home?"

"Oh yeah, she's upstairs in her room. Come on in." Gohan opened the door wider so Trunks could come in.

Trunks practically ran up the stairs to Pan's room. Once he reached the door he noticed it was shut. Without knocking he just walked in. He saw Pan packing loads of things into suitcases and then into capsules. "Pan." Trunks voice boomed in, interrupting her.

"Trunks what are you doing here," Pan asked with a worried expression spreading across her face. She knew he knew now, and from the look on his face, he didn't seem to happy about it.

"I've come to set you straight Pan."

"Trunks I-" Pan was cut off by Trunks.

"No, don't talk. I don't really want to even hear it. So just let me talk."

"But Trunks, I love you!" Pan blurted out.

"Pan! For crying out loud! Your 16 and I'm 30. There's no way you could possibly love me! I am way too old for you and hell, I'm supposed to be married in a few weeks! Pan, you don't love me, you don't even know what love is." With that said Trunks left as Pan broke down into tears.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~** ~*~**~*~**

The next day Pan and her family woke up early due to Pan had an early flight to catch. Deciding she had to tell her best friend she was leaving, Pan picked up the phone and took a deep sigh before dialing Bra's number.

A few rings came before an answer finally came. "Moshi Moshi." The female voice said at the other end.

"Hi Ms. Briefs, is Bra home?" Pan asked.

"Oh hi Pan, yeah, just a minute," Bulma said. Pan could hear Bulma yelling for Bra at the other end of the phone. Bulma was rather a loud person. "Okay, here she comes."

"Thanks."

"Moshi Moshi Pan. Why you calling so early? What's up," Bra questioned.

"Well, I just really wanted to say bye," Pan spoke softly.

"Bye? What are you saying bye for?"

"Well, I'm leaving, for a while. And I'm leaving in about an hour."

"How long are you going to be gone for? I mean you can't miss Trunks wedding!" Bra panicked.

"Bra, I don't know how long I'll be gone for, but I do know at least a couple years. And believe me I can manage missing the wedding."

"Oh Pan," Bra said practically crying.

"Bra, you got to promise me something. You have got to promise me that you won't say anything to anyone about my leaving please."

"I promise. Where are you going exactly?"

"I'm going to Italy. I'm going to go to school there and work out some problems of my own."

"Pan, I'm going to miss you."

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you too Bra. I really hate to do this, but I really have to go, my flight leaves soon and I really need to get the airport."

"All right, bye Pan. Don't forget to write or call me to keep in touch."

"I will, don't worry. Bye Bra," Pan slowly hung up the phone.

Pan noticed her parents walking down the stairs with sad expressions on their faces. "Panny, it's time to go," Gohan spoke sadly to his daughter.

"All right dad." Pan picked up her capsule case off the table, which had capsules full of her clothes and furniture.

Pan and her family walked out to their car and took off towards the airport. "Now Pan. Are you sure you want to do this?" Gohan said as he looked at her through his rearview mirror.

"Yeah dad, I've made up my mind. I'm going."

"Well, make sure you come home right away after you've finished your schooling. I seriously don't think your mother or I could live without you any longer than that."

"I will, don't worry," Pan reassured.

As they arrived at the airport, Pan's flight had just come in. Pan stood outside the gates of her flight. Pan hugged and kissed her parents goodbye while her mother was crying. "Don't forget to call us when you arrive in Italy and get your own place."

"All right mom. I love you both. Good-bye."

"Love you too. Bye," her parents spoke in unison.

With one more last look of her parents, Pan boarded her flight. Ten minutes later the flight took off towards her new home.