Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Say You Love Me ❯ A New Everything ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Say you love me

Genre: Romance/ General

Rating: PG-13

Author: MiChan ^. ^



*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~** ~*~**~*~**~*~**

Last time on `Say you love me', chapter 3: Pan's Secret Revealed:

As they arrived at the airport, Pan's flight had just come in. Pan stood outside the gates of her flight. Pan hugged and kissed her parents goodbye while her mother was crying. "Don't forget to call us when you arrive in Italy and get your own place."

"All right mom. I love you both. Good-bye."

"Love you too. Bye," her parents spoke in unison.

With one more last look of her parents, Pan boarded her flight. Ten minutes later the flight took off towards her new home.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~ *~**~*~**

Chapter 4: A New Everything

Pan sunk back into her seat, the airplane was making her feel sick to her stomach. Don't get her wrong or anything, she loved flying, just not in a plane. The turbulence it caused every now and then was horrible and Pan just did not like it.

It had been a couple of hours since she had left her home behind. It would be a couple more hours till they would land as well. Pan put on a pair of headphones that the plane had provided for their passengers. She tried to find the best station they had, they only had a few varieties such as Classical, Oldies, Comedy and Blues. Pan put on a Comedy station, due to the other types weren't really her type of music, she preferred rock to anything else.

Pan took a deep sigh and pulled out a magazine she had bought just before she got on the plane. A specific topic caught her attention. A picture of a young and beautiful girl was on the page, it was labeled, `How to change your style'. Pan pulled out her compaq mirror and looked at herself. Her hair was short and it was tied back in an orange bandanna like usual. Always just a regular T-shirt and pair of khaki pants. `Hm,' Pan thought to herself. `Looks like this topic goes for me.'

Pan read through the pages and studied each step carefully on how to change her style. A new look was going to be great for her in her new home in Italy.

After she was finished with her article in the magazine, Pan finished of the rest of the magazine finding other very useful articles for herself. Once she was finished she drifted off to sleep, they weren't due to Italy for at least another hour or so. So a quick nap wouldn't do her any harm.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~ *~**~*~**

Pan woke up just in time for landing. She gave a quick yawn and a nice stretch. She had a good dream. In her dream she had got back at Trunks for being such a jerk. She had made him jealous in some way, but she had no idea in what way it was.

A lady's voice came on over the speakers. "Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing in just a few minutes. Thank you."

"Finally," Pan mumbled. She placed her seat belt on a waited to land.

Pan gave a sigh of relief as the airport came into sight. It was time for her to start all over again, a new life.

"Thank you for flying Tokyo air," the stewardess said over the speakers as the plane landed.

As soon as Pan walked out of the airport, she called for a Taxi. She gave the driver the address to a boarding house that was close by the school she would be attending to until she should graduate.

When Pan arrived to the boarding house, she was met by a little old lady who owned the house. She was set up with a small, but not too small room. It was comfy and cute, and it suited Pan rather well. As soon as Pan hand unpacked everything she headed out to the town where she could get a job in order to pay for her room in the house.

Pan passed by a large restaurant named `La Roma'. In the window there was a sign that said `Help wanted'. Pan figured that this was her calling and walked in the restaurant. She got the job on the spot and would start to work in the morning of the next day.

It was about 6 p.m. when Pan was finished talking with the managers of the restaurant. She decided that it was time went to go shopping and buy herself new clothes to start her new style in her new home. Later on she would probably go to the clubs since she didn't start school for another week.

*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~ *~**~*~**

Pan walked through the door of her new little apartment room. She threw her bags of her purchases on her bed. Pan had gone to many great clothing shops. They were all expensive, but had great clothing. For the first time in her life, Pan owned dresses. She was never a dress up type of girl.

Pan had seen so many clubs to go to later in the evening. There was one in particular she wanted to go to called `La Miza'. (Okay seriously I don't know any Italian, lol.) Pan searched through her bags of new clothing and found the dress she would wear while she was clubbing. She found the perfect dress, it was short and was red. Pan placed it on her bed and went to find her magazine from the plane. When she found it she took it in her bathroom so she would get all dolled up.

Earlier Pan had also bought a large supply of make-up. She had never really worn make-up before except chapstick, so in other words she really had no idea what she was doing with all the make-up. Luckily for Pan, there was a whole article on how to wear make-up called `A Little Goes Far'.

Finishing her make-up, Pan got fitted in her dress. When her dress was on, Pan looked at herself in the mirror. Looking at herself up and down, she realized something. "Wow, I have curves," she said astounded. Pan looked much like a woman, no longer looking like her tomboyish self.

Grabbing her matching purse, she walked out of the door to catch a taxi to `La Miza'.