Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances And New Lives ❯ Namek Bound ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Second Chances and New Lives
 
Chapter 6: Namek Bound
((((((((((((Narrator POV))))))))))))))))))
 
The blue-green liquid was warm and comforting as it surrounded her body. It's chemical and biological composition went to work immediately, healing all the cuts, bruises and broken bones leaving not even the tiniest of scar tissue to mar her slightly tanned skin. The monitors on the computers and machines surrounding the rather ominous looking tank beeped and the liquid drained, the warmth quickly leaving the nearly naked young woman more than visible to the empty room.
Well, it wasn't exactly empty.
`Exquisite.' That is what went through the prince's mind as he watched her through the glass in the tank. `Beautiful, strong, bold…she may be a half breed, but she fights like a pure blood…' The same line of thoughts describing HER came to him over and over again as he leaned against the wall, waiting for her to wake up. He got lost in his thoughts and the beeping of the computer brought him back, alerting him to the fact that she was healed and would be waking up any second.
He was as silent as he was vigilant, watching her slowly but surely wake up. She blinked slowly at first, clearing the haze of unconsciousness from her mind and the remaining drops of liquid from her lashes. This soon turned into rapidly darting eyes, taking in all her surroundings with wide and curious glances. She was very confused, that much was obvious. She pulled the oxygen mask and the wires from her face and body slightly sluggishly, her body still trying to catch up with her brain, and she stood firmly, on shaky legs. Before he could stop himself, Vegeta was in front of her only means of exiting the tank, offering her a bit of assistance so she could get out of the tank without falling down. She gladly accepted the gloved hand and stepped out, onto solid ground.
“Th-thank you, Vegeta.”
“I was merely returning the favor. Your fist experience in a Regeneration Tank can be quite…awkward.”
A pure and true statement that was as Kalia had just found out personally. Vegeta handed the scantily clad girl a towel to dry off with and then turned to leave. Kalia made ready to follow him but he stopped at the doors and turned to face her.
“Stay here.” It was an order. She glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest, taking on a very Vegeta like pose. This earned her a glare and a smirk from the prince, bold she most definitely was. He was gone and back in less than five minutes with a battle suit and Armor just like his, gloves, and boots. He turned to face the wall while she changed but Kalia was definitely having trouble getting the spandexy material on. She hadn't even glanced at the armor but as modest as she could be…she needed help!
“Vegeta? I…need help.” She glanced at his turned back, holding the blue suite up to her chest so as to cover herself. `Damn my dignity and my TV. I NEVER managed to see that episode!'
“It's simple girl you…” He trailed off slightly, realizing that the young woman had NO clothing on whatsoever. There was a small blush covering his cheeks as he took a breath and helped her into the tight material and then the armor. Kalia on the other hand was downright beet red.
Changed and ready, Vegeta then left the room and walked down the corridors with Kalia obediently, or so he figured, following. Truth was she didn't know anyone else and was really good at getting lost in places with lots of hallways. She'd been to Capsule Corp and Bulma's home…she got lost after half an hour…it's a long story. She did recognize it though, but kept her mouth shut.
Drawing attention to herself right now would not be in her best interest, she would hide behind or next to Vegeta whenever anyone passed.
The two got stopped by some purple alien wearing armor who said that Frieza had already gone off to Namek. Vegeta rushed off after hearing this, dragging Kalia by her wrist. She swore that had she not had sayajin blood in her, her wrist would have been crushed by his grip alone. Although the speed he was going could have easily done the same thing. They got to the launch pad and once again, Vegeta pulled the girl into the same pod as he did, smack dap onto his lap.
`Just great…'Kalia thought sarcastically to herself. `Another uncomfortable, awkward situation. He KNOWS it makes me uncomfortable too…I'm sooooo getting Kino back for that little slip of the tongue.' She continued to stare at her hands, which were held tightly in her lap. Her train of thoughts then changed to those of Vegeta, trying to come up with a reason for why he'd kidnap her in the first place, which led to her memories of a zillion different fan fictions she'd red with the same scenario. Some of them had pretty dark, and frightening plots to them. `Oh Kami…what if it's like one of those really dark fics I've read?? I hope not…he already scares me and he may hurt me just because I'm Goku's daughter. Ugh…'
Kalia didn't struggle though when he pulled her into the pod on top of him. For one, as scared of him as she was, she was in love with the bastard and two; she did not know how in the HFIL to work one of those damnable space traveling closets and three, healed though she was he was stronger than she was any way. The only reason they won the fight back on earth was because of Kalia AND Kino and their teamwork. She wasn't even going to try and fight him in her current state. She just sat back in his lap and made the best of her situation. She'd been doing this all her life considering her long time nickname was Afterthought. She never thought before she spoke or acted, it was a gift and a curse.
No, no. She just settle into his lap, got as comfortable as she could and leaned her head on his shoulder, it was going to be a long flight to Namek. She watched closely as he set the controls, but really didn't learn much about how the bloody things worked to her dismay. Ten minutes after they lifted off, she closed her eye's to try and enjoy the fact that she WAS in Vegeta's lap with her head on his shoulder, to try and enjoy the fact that she was so very close to the guy she was a hairs breadth from obsessing over in her original realm. He thought she was asleep as he wrapped his arms around her, as he too was preparing for the long journey. He silently promised the girl in his arms that he would never hurt her, he'd say it out loud eventually, it would just take time.
Vegeta pressed a button on the control panel and a lavender scent filled the pod, causing the inhabitants to drift off to a peaceful sleep. Or peaceful in Kalia's case at least, Vegeta had a few haunting dreams before a new one took over his mind. It was a long flight, a few months at least till they finally landed. Namek was a beautiful planet in Kalia's opinion. It was green and bright and thriving and alive. It made her sad to think that in less than a few weeks it would be a mere memory and it's people would be practically extinct. She was happy however at the fact that she would now be able to see her family and friends and home again. The moment she stepped out of the pod, she instantly felt Kino's energy and gave the green countryside a small smile. Time to say hello.
(I'm back Kino! I'm back and I'm all healed up and everything!)
(Kalia?! You're alive! Hey, dads going to be here in 3 days.)
(3? I thought it was 6?) Kalia thought back, a bit confused.
(It still is. You guys are 3 days late.)
(Probably cause I had to be healed too…Regen tanks are weird but they work! Oh! Vegeta's giving me a suspicious look, tell everyone I'm alive and safe and that I'll see you guys soon okay? Love you!)
(Will do! Love you too sis.)
With the conversation over and an innocent smile plastered on her face, Kalia took a deep breath. One of the greatest adventures of her life was about to start. It was time for HER Namek Saga.
((((((((((((((((Chapter Fin)))))))))))))))))))
 
Kalia: Was that good? I must admit…it's definitely a bit more detailed than the original Namek Bound chapter. I'm really enjoying her redone chapters…what about you???
 
Avi: -walks back in dragging an unconscious Kino with many bumps on his head and a black eye while she herself had a BIG grin- teach you to touch MY computer…hehehe…
 
Kalia: -O.o…- Riiiight…and that is why we NEVER touch Avi's technical stuff. I borrowed a CD once and she nearly killed me because I lost it for ten minutes.
 
Avi: Damn right! Now review me peoples! Or I shall send my rabid fan-squirrels after you! Muahahahahahaha-! -Gets knocked out by Kalia who had just hit her with a mallet-
 
Kalia: Forgive her…she's had too much sugar today. Review please!