Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Broken ( Chapter 56 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
A/N - Hopefully everyone liked the last few chapters. This chapter is going to have a very very rough lemon in it. Those of you at fanfiction dot net are getting a veeeery edited version...sorry. If you want the full version you can hunt for it at mediaminer dot org or you can message me.
Please review, too. A lot of people have been stopping by to read this fic but not many people have reviewed which makes me feel very unloved!
Warning for this chapter: Rape/humiliation. Leave now if it's going to upset you, okay? I in no way condone actually rape - it's bad. Bad bad bad. Play-rape is one thing, but this chapter actual rape.
~*~
Things were going well. The Capsule Bombs were so simple in design and concept that making prototypes and than testing them had gone only too smoothly. Had Bulma not been so familiar with Capsule technology things may have been very different, but as it was she was able to adapt the simple space saving capsule and make it into a deceptively dangerous weapon capable of causing mass destruction.
The explosions caused by the Capsule Bombs were truly devastating. Even the most cynical of Vegeta's advisors had been awed into silenced as they'd watched the top-secret testing of the prototypes. The manufacture of the bombs had been given the go ahead and was now in full swing, and the Saiyajin science labs was churning out thousands of the tiny bombs each day. By the time Frieza's armada arrived in the designated spot where Vegeta would 'hand over' Bulma, there would be innumerable little bombs waited to blow the tyrant to hell.
Bulma yawned and stretched, using the stretch as an excuse to look around and make sure she was alone before she finished removing the radio transmitters from the three capsule bombs sitting in front of her. It was a struggle to be alone these days. Someone was always around her…and Bulma felt sure it was no accident; Vegeta was keeping tabs on her, she was sure of it. However, right now no one was actively watching her and with another secretive look Bulma carefully placed the modified Capsule Bombs into a small pouch and slipped it into her pocket.
The capsules were her backup plan in case Frieza didn't die in the massacre the Saiyajins planned. It was unlikely, as the bombs were truly devastating, but if Frieza somehow survived then Bulma had her own secret plan all worked out, all she had to do was get her hands on some emergency teleporters and she was all set. It was hard though, she had to be secretive without looking like she was trying to be secretive, as Vegeta didn't know about her little plan and Bulma wasn't planning on telling him.
If it came down to it and she had to put her plan into action it would be very unlikely that she would survive...but that was a small cost if it meant the death of the man who had wiped out her planet.
One way or another it would be her that killed Frieza.
~*~
“You want me to...what?” Kakarot raised his eyebrows and tried to look absolutely calm as Vegeta sat watching him with a smirk. He was certain that this had to be some sort of trap...it had to be! Saiyajin did not share their women and the fact that Vegeta was calmly telling him that he wanted him to have sex with Bulma, terrified him. Yes, this was a trap. If he said yes than Vegeta would instantly kill him and if he said no Vegeta would likely take his refusal as an insult to Bulma's…sexual allure, or some such thing.
“Well,” Vegeta grinned evilly and waved his hand about in the air to make a point, “It wouldn't be quite as simple as an ordinary fuck. I have some rather special plans for Bulma and I need someone I can trust to help me...carry them out.” Vegeta smirked again and moved closer to Kakarot, his obsidian eyes burning wickedly as he noted how unsure Kakarot was. “I need someone who doesn't mind hurting people, someone who is absolutely loyal and someone who I can tolerate sharing a bed with.”
Kakarot hardly dared breathe. Was Vegeta proposing a threesome? The prince had never indicated a preference for men - even the blow job Kakarot had given him all those months ago had seemed to hardly raise his interest. In fact, that blow job had resulted in him being sent away to catch Bulma and Vegeta had been regrettably chilly to him ever since.
“There would be rules too.” Vegeta continued speaking. “Certain things would be out of bounds for you and, of course, I would require your silence on the subject.”
“Out of bounds?” Kakarot swallowed hard and tried to force himself to relax...but it was impossible. His instincts were warning him that this was a trap she yet he had no way out. Vegeta was his king and could order him to do anything he liked, and normally Kakarot wouldn't have thought twice about it, but there was something in Vegeta's eyes that was spooking him badly.
“Yes, I'll allow you to fuck Bulma but only in a certain manner and under certain conditions.” The Saiyajin king's smirk switched to a terrifying smile which chilled Kakarot to the bone. “The woman has a sexual fear which I've not exploited and, since she has still not been punished for absconding with Frieza's whorish daughter, I think it is high time that she was taught her place.”
“My Lord, Bulma assured me that she was forced to leave with Ilandra...”
“I do not believe her.” The words were icy and Kakarot flinched. “Although I'm sure that she did regret her actions once she realised Ilandra's true intentions, and after tonight I'm sure she will regret them even more. Now, this is what you're going to do to her...”
~*~
Bulma wasn't sure how it happened and she had had almost no warning of what was to come. She'd stepped inside her room only to have someone roughly grab her and slam the door closed behind her with far more force then was needed. The sudden rough treatment, the noise of the door being slammed and the fact that the room was dark and she was unable to see her attacker disorientated Bulma and frightened her badly. As she tried to scream and fight her way free, she found herself abruptly pinned against the wall by the intruder with his hand tight against her mouth.
“Such a weak little kitten…” The drawling voice sent shivers down Bulma's spine and she whimpered behind the hand. The voice she knew - it was unmistakably Kakarot's, but the tone in which he spoke was threatening and chilly. Even when he had first met her and had been so intimidating he hadn't spoken to her with such a tone in his voice. It was the tone more then the words that warned Bulma that something was very wrong and that something even worse was going to happen.
As her eyes adjusted to the darkness Bulma was able to make out Kakarot's silhouette as he kept her crushed to the wall. Beyond him, in the darkness, she could see the gleam of another pair of eyes watching her and she could just make out the outline of Vegeta's hair. She again tried to pull out of Kakarot's grasp but he held onto her tightly and only chuckled at her attempts to get away. One of his hands kept her hands pinned to the wall above her head while the other stayed firmly against her mouth. It was a struggle for Bulma to control her panic as she wriggled in his grasp, unable to shake the feeling that something terrible was in store for her.
Over Kakarot's shoulder, she saw Vegeta stand up and move forward. He was barely visible in the darkness, but she could faintly make out his outline as he came closer to her. He reached out to her with one of his gloved hands, briefly tracing the curve of her check before tangling his hand in her hair and cruelly wrenching her head sideways so she was forced to stare straight ahead at Kakarot and not at him.
He leant in, his breath ticking her ear as he paused for a moment to breathe in the scent of her fear, “I'm going to give you to Kakarot tonight, Bulma. He is going to hurt you and I am going to watch.” As he spoke, he ran his other hand down her body, briefly cupping her breast before sliding lower and resting it lightly on her thigh. “You should not have left with Ilandra. I don't care why she took you with her, but I don't believe that you went along unwillingly, so you will be punished.”
The softness in Vegeta's voice chilled her to the bone; there was no emotion in his voice other than anticipation for what was to come. She tried to pull away from Kakarot to speak, but Vegeta chuckled again and shook his head. “I don't want to hear anything you want to say, woman. The only thing I want to hear is your screams, and I'm going to hear them very soon indeed.” His eyes flicked to Kakarot's face and he nodded slowly before he slowly walked back to the chair he had been on before, pulling off his gloves and tossing them carelessly on the floor.
No matter how masochistic Bulma may have become, this was a situation that was wildly spiraling out of control and the only thing she could feel was fear. Whatever Kakarot had in store for her was going to be horrible - she knew that. There wasn't going to be any way of changing this situation into one she could control; Vegeta wanted her to suffer and he would have made damn sure that whatever it was Kakarot would do to her would humiliate and hurt her the most.
She felt Kakarot move closer to her again, grinding his hard muscled body against hers as he slid one knee in between hers legs. He rubbed his face against hers momentarily before he crushed his mouth down on hers - his kiss hard, demanding and fierce, with no room for gentleness or even for lust. He pulled away momentarily and he pressed something against her slave collar, instantly it turned off and Bulma felt the planets crushing gravity weighing down on her - only Kakarot's firm grip kept her standing upright.
There was nothing she could do as he pulled her away from the wall and dragged her into the middle of the room, throwing her to the floor with insulting ease. The force of the impact temporarily stunning Bulma, who lay there staring up at Kakarot and wondering why it was that she always forgot how strong saiyans really were. Fighting or trying to run was useless; if she did he would only toy with her for a while before the inevitable happened. No, the only thing she could do was hope that this would be over soon.
He knelt by her and, his eyes unreadable, he ripped her shirt off her in one clean movement. Bulma's skin stung, but she ignored the sensation as her bra followed suit and Kakarot turned his attention to her pants. He hesitated when he felt the pouch in her pocket with the three unmistakable shapes of capsules inside of it and for just a moment the mask he was wearing slipped and his eyes shot to hers in surprise, but he quickly glanced away again and he got on with the job of stripping her.
Why he ignored the capsules in her pocket, Bulma wasn't sure, but he must have suspected that they were capsule bombs and he must have known that she wasn't supposed to have them in her possession. Whatever the reason, he soon had her pants and underwear off and he tossed them into the far corner of the room with the capsules still safely hidden in the pocket. Then his attention was back onto her and Bulma struggled to remain calm under the weight of his gaze. The first time she'd met Kakarot he'd scared her but she'd stayed in control…but this time…this time there was absolutely nothing in his eyes except a steely determination. He looked frightening.
“Turn over onto you stomach, Bulma.”
His command was cold and the sense of foreboding inside Bulma grew stronger. When she didn't immediately move to fulfill his demands he roughly flipped her over and positioned her on her knees with her ass in the air and her head pushed into the carpet. Instantly she felt her heat rate skyrocket and tears spring to her eyes…please…please don't let him do what I think he's about to do. Behind her she could hear the sounds of Kakarot undressing himself and then his hand closed over her mouth again and he forced her head up higher, presumably to make her look up at Vegeta who was watching them hungrily and to stop her from crying out.
The minute she felt Kakarot's huge member at her ass, Bulma began to panic. Had his hand not been tightly over her mouth she would have begged, pleaded and offered him anything not to do what he was about to do. As it was though, all she could do was whimper in terror, her feeble attempts to pull away made even weaker by the planets devastating gravity - moving her limbs was impossible and it took all her strength to simply keep breathing. For the briefest of seconds she met Vegeta's eyes from his seat across the room, his face was impassive but she knew he was enjoying the show, and in that instant she hated him. She hated him and she hated Kakarot. Then Kakarot began to push his way inside of her and Bulma forgot everything except the absolute agony of being sodomised.
It wasn't like the last time when she'd been raped by the slave traders on Earth. Kakarot wasn't forcing himself in with as much violence as her attacker on Earth had done, but his member was so much bigger that it hurt more anyway. Once the head of his cock was inside of her one of his hands almost gently closed around her tiny waist and inch by inch he forced himself into her, using his grip on her waist to draw her towards him as he pushed deeper, his cock slowly sliding up her ass. Her screams, although muffled by Kakarot's hand, were continuous and her pain was obvious.
Bulma didn't know how long it had been going on for when she felt Kakarot take his hand off her mouth and another hand cupped her chin. She felt her chin being tipped up and she opened her eyes to see Vegeta kneeling in front of her, his eyes were burning with need and the look on his face spoke volumes for how arousing he found watching Kakarot rape her. She tried to speak, to please with him to make Kakarot stop, but all she could do was cry out in pain as the saiyan in question thrust into her again.
“You have no idea how beautiful you look like this.” Vegeta's voice rasped with need and he brought her face closer to his, kissing her almost reverently as she cried out again and again, swallowing her sounds of pain as though they were a fine wine.
Behind her Kakarot sped up as he neared his climax, his thrusts were hard and fast now and they had lost the gentleness that they'd had earlier. She felt as though she were going to be split in two by him - no matter how much she might have enjoyed certain kinds of pain, this was too much for her and even with Vegeta's mouth pressed against hers Bulma couldn't do anything except whimper and scream. It was too much, far too much; not just the pain but the memories of what the animals who had forced themselves on her back on Earth had done to her.
Finally, with a loud groan and a muttered curse Kakarot finally came inside of her. He grasped her waist tightly and tangled his other hand in her hair - pulling her away from Vegeta and back against his chest as he pumped into her a few more times. His movement slowed and, breathing hard, he gently kissed her neck before letting go of her hair and letting her slump back forward. He pulled out of her and, pausing only to reactivate her slave collar, immediately stood up and moved towards the bathroom without a backwards glance at her.
Bulma lay there for a moment, too shocked and hurt to react immediately, but then she instinctively curled into a ball and began to cry. She wrapped her arms tightly around her knees and sobbed harder as her mind replayed again and again what Kakarot had just done to her. This hadn't just been a punishment for running away; this had been designed to humiliate her in the worst way possible and to serve as a reminder that the saiyans were in charge - not her.
~*~
Kakarot closed the door to the bathroom and leant against it, trying to block out the sound of Bulma's crying. He hadn't enjoyed hurting her, he hadn't enjoyed making her scream like that and he hadn't enjoyed watching Vegeta watch them like they were some sort of perverse show put on for his amusement. This whole thing made him feel sick. He'd known that the woman had a fear of anal sex - Vegeta had told him - but he hadn't known how much he would hurt her.
He was large, he knew that, and Bulma had been incredibly small and tight. Things had been made worse by her body tightening up from fear and pain, which meant that no matter what he did he would have hurt her. He'd tried to be gentle, and the Gods knew he done enough men in his time to know what to do to make it feel good, but all he'd done with Bulma was hurt her, and the blood that coated his member attested to just how badly he must have torn her up inside.
Shaking his head to try and dismiss his thoughts, Kakarot walked over to the sink and began to clean himself up. He had done the only thing he could to try and make things easier for her, and that had been to be quick about it, but it had been hard when Vegeta had moved closer and had began to kiss her when she was in such obvious pain. The Saiyajin prince was far sicker than Kakarot had imagined.
He finished washing himself off and he used a towel to dry off the excess water before he took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door, walking back into the main room only to come to a complete stop in the doorway as he took in the scene before him. Vegeta was still on the floor and he'd pulled Bulma into his arms, but that wasn't what had stopped Kakarot dead in his tracks, it was the fact that Vegeta seemed to be comforting Bulma. He was whispering something in her ears in a soothing tone and he had his arms wrapped tightly around her while she clung to him and cried.
The Prince's coal black eyes zeroed in on Kakarot and then back on the woman in his arms, “Kakarot, come over here please.”
Bulma opened reddened eyes and stared at him fearfully over one shoulder. Kakarot took one step towards them and watched with a sinking feeling in his stomach as her eyes widened and she burrowed her face back into Vegeta's chest, her voice cracking with strain as she sobbed something inaudible against his skin.
“What was that, Bulma? I couldn't quite hear…” Vegeta's voice was strangely smug and he glanced up at Kakarot with a sly smirk on his face as Bulma repeated herself.
“Please…please don't let him touch me…please…” She was visibly shivering in Vegeta's arms and clinging to him tightly as she stammered out her plea, her words broken only by her sobbing.
Vegeta's smirk widened and grew into a self satisfied grin as he ran a comforting hand down Bulma's tense back, “its okay, I won't let Kakarot come near you ever again.” He looked up at the lower level saiyans and his eyes bored into him as he spoke again, “You heard her Kakarot - don't touch her ever again.”
The poison in Vegeta's voice, the satisfied look in his eyes and the smirk on his face all came together at once for Kakarot who realised that this whole charade had been done not only because he wanted to punish Bulma, but because he suspected that something was going on between her and Kakarot. Her rape and humiliation was designed to drive a wedge between them…and it had worked; Bulma not only surely hated him now, but even worse, she was scared of him.
“But I...” Kakarot spoke before he could stop himself but Vegeta quickly cut him off.
“Save it Kakarot and get out!” Vegeta turned his attention away from him then and he went back to comforting the traumatized woman in his arms with a look of pure delight on his face, it was clear that Vegeta was enjoying the situation immensely. “It's okay Bulma, Kakarot won't be allowed anywhere near you ever again.”
The words were aimed more at him then at Bulma, Kakarot knew this, but he couldn't help the flare of resentment that boiled up inside of him as he walked passed them to gather his clothes up and quickly dress. He'd known that something wasn't right when Vegeta had offered to share Bulma with him…but he hadn't guessed, even for a minute, that Vegeta had suspected that he and Bulma were already involved. He'd believed Vegeta when he said that he wanted to punish Bulma, but what Vegeta had really been doing was punishing him.
Tonight had been a lesson created entirely for his benefit and the message was clear: Vegeta was smarter then he was, stronger then he was and able to manipulate people and situations better than he was.
As he left the room Kakarot glanced back once more and found Vegeta watching him with burning eyes. “Too bad you didn't get what you wanted, Kakarot.”
~*~
A/N - Ouch…seriously Vegeta is a shit head. A real mean mother fucker. Anyway, I'm sorry is there are multiple typos and errors in this. I'm too tired to reread through this again and I don't want to hassle a beta reader with this chapter…it's a little scary. Anyhow, review if you like - let me know you're reading it!