Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Acceptance ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - okay, now that we've finally posted everything that was pre-written at media miner we're going to have to start writing again! This means that the chapters may take a little longer then usual to get out!

~*~

Bulma looked away from Vegeta. "I can't believe that you would really do this to me…"

"Do what? Use you for my races benefit? Why not? You're just a whore, nothing else." Vegeta looked at her darkly, his eyes watching as his cruel words found their mark.

"You're right of course. I'm just your concubine, it's not like you care about me. I don't know why I ever thought you might protect me from your people! What was I thinking?" Bulma blinked away the start of tears and looked solidly at Vegeta. "I will not share any weapons information I have if it will be used against my own people. You can torture me, kill me, rape me and I still won't talk."

"You say that now, but if you think I've been cruel so far you haven't seen anything yet. I have some very interesting toys back on Vegeta." Vegeta let his words hang in the air. "But let me put your mind at ease. The weapons you build will be used again Frieza and his army, not against some pitiful human rebellion which one saiyan could crush."

"How dare you…"

"What?" Vegeta interrupted. "Would you rather I said your weapons were going to be used against humans? Well too bad, because they're not! You humans aren't worth that much trouble."

"You're such a bastard!" Bulma spat angrily.

"You already knew that. Now pack up the rest of our things! We're leaving for the planet Vegeta shortly and I don't want to waste anymore time tracking down that maid." Vegeta turned and stalked from the room. "I'll be back to collect you in an hour. I suggest you think over sharing your weapons information with me. It would be in your best interest."

The door slammed shut behind him and Bulma burst into angry tears. "I hate you Vegeta! I hate you!"

She grabbed the rest of his clothing that needed to be packed and roughly shoved them into a case. Her own clothes she folded more carefully with hands that trembled with suppressed rage.

How dared he do this to her! If they put her in a lab and told her to build them a weapon, she'd build alright, but not for them!

Any weapon she ever made would be used against the saiyans - just as her father would have wanted. The saiyans were little better hen savage brutes. A cruel people who took what they wanted by force!

"Frieza." Bulma spoke the word out loud as she finished packing and locked the cases. Her indignant rage subsiding somewhat.

She had heard of Frieza - who hadn't these days? But she didn't know much about him, except that he was of a reptilian race called 'Ice-Jins' and his power alone was supposedly larger then the entire saiyan army combined together.

How anybody could be that strong was beyond Bulma, but apparently Frieza was.

Bulma sighed and lent against the packing boxes. How had this happened to her? How had her life become such a mess so quickly? Had there been a point in time when she could have turned everything around?

If only she hadn't run down that blind alleyway when those men were chasing her! If she'd kept on running straight ahead she might have escaped!

"Too late now." Bulma murmured to herself. "Far too late."

"What's too late?" Vegeta's voice sounded behind her and Bulma scrambled to her feet, her heart hammering wildly.

"You know it's really rude to sneak up on people like that!" Bulma glared at him.

"I wasn't sneaking! I was just…walking quietly." Vegeta surveyed the packing cases and quickly changed topic. "Are ready to leave?"

"I guess." Bulma tried to ignore him as she felt his eyes sweep over her.

"What do you know of planet Vegeta?" He moved closer and Bulma could almost feel his aura vibrating around him.

"Almost nothing, just that it's the saiyan home world." Bulma took a step back, shivering as Vegeta's eyes flashed with the knowledge that he scared her.

"Well, let me tell you a little something about the saiyan home world. For starters the gravity is ten times Earth's gravity, so at all times you must wear this slave collar." Vegeta held up a new slave collar. "It has an inbuilt gravity disrupter so the higher gravity won't kill you."

Vegeta walked around until he stood behind her. He took the old slave collar off her and attached the new one. He rested his hands lightly on his shoulders as he pulled her against him.

"On the planet Vegeta, concubines are common. You will not be ridiculed or any such thing, your position as my concubine will doubtless cause some jealousy amongst other royal concubines. I'm not being vain, the fact is that one day I will become king and you, most likely, will still be my concubine."

"So what?" Bulma jerked as Vegeta kissed the back of her neck.

"That would put you, theoretically speaking, in a position of power. As my concubine you will be showered with gifts, given an allowance and most of all you will have my confidence." Vegeta turned her around ti face him. "There is one last thing I must warn you about. Because you will have my confidence you will find that other, lower ranking members of the royal family may try to seduce you in a bid to learn of my plans and actions. Whatever you do, you must not tell them anything at all. There is a death penalty for unfaithful concubines."

"I wouldn't talk to anyone about what we do, or what you say." Bulma tried to shrug out of his hold. "Is it possible that other concubines may try to hurt me?"

"It is likely that a few may try to arrange your death, but you will be given two members of my elite guard to guard you at all times." Vegeta smirked. "I don't plan on losing my best lay in years."

"Thanks." Bulma said sourly.

Vegeta's hands slid down her arms until they gripped her waist. "You should be thankful, very thankful. There are many women who would kill to sleep with me."

"I bet they wouldn't be so eager when they saw what you were like in bed." Bulma swallowed as Vegeta's hands cupped her buttocks and pulled her close to him, grinding her against his erection.

"Oh, I can be gentle when I want to be. But pain is…special. To have sex without watching my partner writhing in pain first is disappointing." Vegeta lent close and bit her shoulder near where he had cut her the night before.

Bulma let out a harsh moan of pain, surprised when her body tightened sexually at the same time.

"You see? You're learning to respond properly. Pain can be a beautiful and arousing thing when both partners know how to use it properly." Vegeta bit her earlobe hard enough to draw blood and then sucked on the wound. "Don't be mad about me using your technological knowledge to help my people, you said this morning that you couldn't stand the thought of me with another women, surely that must mean you feel something for me?"

"I might be a little attached to you, but don't think I'm going to enjoy being used by you except as a bed partner." Bulma pressed herself against Vegeta.

"So you've accepted being my concubine?"

"I've accepted that I have no choice and that I should make the best of this situation." Bulma pulled back to look at his eyes.

"Spoken like a true concubine." Vegeta chuckled. "Most whores grow to love or care for their masters, but I have the feeling that you're always going to hate me deep down, aren't you?"

"Perhaps." Bulma didn't want to speak anymore. Vegeta's hand was between her legs and thinking was becoming increasingly hard. "Does that bother you?"

"Not at all." Vegeta still sounded amused but there was a roughness to his voice which only appeared when he was extremely aroused.

He pulled the black shirt over her head and growled in excitement when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. With his free hand Vegeta began pinching her nipples harder and harder, while his other hand continued to rub back and forth over her clit.

Bulma gasped as he lowered his head and bit on a nipple, then moaned when he turned his attention the other breast and applied the same treatment. The pain and the pleasure he was evoking was mingling and intertwining inside of her.

Breathing harshly, Bulma began to tug and pull on Vegeta's formal armour until he took it off. With a look that betrayed how hungry he was for her, he pulled her lacy underwear off. Bulma moaned when she realised he was going to leave her skirt on. Somehow it seemed so erotic to have it on while they played with each other.

Vegeta backed Bulma into the table and lifted her up onto it. He kissed her stomach then bit the sensitive skin there, his body feeling as though it would burst with the heat inside as he heard Bulma scream in pain. Pulling back he realised he had drawn blood again and he smeared the crimson across her skin.

"You're so beautiful." Vegeta pulled her legs apart as she lay on her back on the table and pulled her body towards his. He thrust into her with speed, almost impaling her on his hard flesh.

Bulma tossed her head back and moaned again; her primal screams driving Vegeta on.

He thrust into her hard and fast, one of his hands holding onto one of her legs, while the other found the bite mark on her stomach and began to rub against it, causing it to bleed more.

Under him Bulma moaned in conjoined pleasure and pain and Vegeta felt a surge of deep hunger. Hearing that moan was like magic. The primitive urge to mate was swallowed by Vegeta's need to hurt her while he pleasured her. His mind and his body each demand to be satisfied.

He dug his finger into the big mark and Bulma let out a real scream on pain. Her back arched up and Vegeta continued to thrust in harder and faster. Her felt her contract around him as she shuddered in pain.

He had never felt so out of control. The need to surround himself with pleasurable pain was so overwhelming it overrode his commonsense and drowned out the voice in his head which was warning him not to hurt her too badly.

Vegeta reached down and pulled Bulma up against him as he continued to make fast and furious love to her. She panted into his neck as he wound a hand into her hair and jerked her head back so he could watch her. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted with desire, her hands were gripping his shoulders tightly and with ever thrust into her she moaned a little louder.

Vegeta dropped his hands down to her waist and squeezed the skin. He knew it must have been hurting her but Bulma seemed too far gone to notice. Her orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Her body shuddered and jerked and she clung to Vegeta all the more tighter moaning something over and over again which Vegeta couldn't quite catch.

Vegeta's own orgasm was by far the best of his life. The pleasure washed over him and consumed him. He was aware of his body tightening of his seed spilling into his mate, but mostly he was aware of the pleasure. His skin tingled with it; his body shook with it and for the first time ever in his life Vegeta knew how men could get so attached to women.

They lay together in the afterglow. Bulma resting in his arms, occasionally wincing as some part of her body hurt, but she seemed content. She pressed her mouth against him shoulder and sat up.

"I thought we were leaving in an hour?" Her voice was soft and shaky and Vegeta smiled.

"We were. I guess we'll have to leave half an hour late." He sat up and glanced at her. "Get dressed, we shouldn't waste anymore time."

Vegeta collected his clothes and moved towards the bathroom, his mind buzzing with the awkward knowledge that perhaps he was becoming a little too emotionally attached to the women.

And the knowledge that this feeling he felt for her couldn't last.

~*~

A/N - Heh…what can I say? Please review and I'll try and get the next chapter out soon.