Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Black Leather ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Well in this chapter we find out that Bulma really does have a plan for her future and we also get to meet princess Zucchini…heh…oh and this chapter is just being written by me, Vegeta Goddess! Mwa ha!

~*~

"We'll be landing in less then five minutes sir." The saiyan guard bowed neatly to Vegeta and left the room.

"Excellent." Vegeta smirked at Bulma who yawned, playing with her silky hair as she stared hungrily at Vegeta.

He looked positively mouth wateringly good. Of course Vegeta always looked good in anything he wore, but in the gold and silver ceremonial armour he looked spectacular. Every time he walked his cape billowed out behind him and it was all Bulma could do to stop herself from leaping at him and begging him to take her now! But Bulma contented herself with the knowledge that she looked pretty good herself. Knowing that Vegeta liked her in black she was dressed in a long sleeved black leather shirt which was laced up at the back in a corset fashion. Under that she was wearing a long lacy black skirt which had long slits to show off her legs and which trailed behind her slightly. She had then added thigh high black leather boots which were buckled up with several ornate silver buckles. The only jewellery she wore was a black leather choker which dangled a very gothic silver cross.

She looked good, but also very, very bad. She hadn't missed the gleaming look in Vegeta's eyes as he'd caught sight of her.

Of course she hadn't dressed this way to please him. She'd dressed to cover up how nervous she was at the thought of seeing Vegeta's future wife for the first time. She'd heard the talk, and the talk said that the princess Zucchini was not only a formidable fighter, but that she was also shockingly beautiful and much desired.

Bulma figured that if she couldn't be the best women in Vegeta's life then she was sure as hell going to be the better lover and mistress.

Vegeta wanted a bondage queen and she's dressed appropriately. Even the elite guards who Vegeta had assigned to her hadn't been able to stop ogling her, and for the battle hardened elites that was unusual.

"Nervous?" Vegeta stepped close and flashed a sizzling smile.

"Not at all." Bulma returned his smile. "It's such a pity that we don't have more time before we land, I would have loved to show you how relaxed I am."

Vegeta's eyes flashed and he lent close to her. "After my welcome banquet I may stop by your suit of rooms and make sure you're still feeling relaxed." He bit her ear and Bulma laughed delightedly.

Wether Vegeta knew it or not she was playing a very dangerous game with him, and so far she was playing him correctly.

"I am a little nervous about seeing your future wife." Bulma admitted, lowering her eyelids demurely, not ready yet for Vegeta to know that he'd changed her into a far more calculating women then he knew.

"Don't be. Your guards will be more then adequate protection." Vegeta tilted his head to one side as the ship shuddered sightly. "The landing boosters have been engaged." He looked back at Bulma. "I may not get a chance to see or talk to you until the banquet tonight, so until then…" Vegeta kissed her then left the throne room.

"Banquet?" That was twice now that Vegeta had mentioned a banquet that Bulma knew nothing about. "What banquet?" She strode across to her two guards who were 'guarding' the door in between staring at her.

Bardock looked down at her and shrugged. "There is always a welcome home banquet whenever one of the royals has been away. This time both the king and the prince went away so it should be quite a feast." Bardock looked brighter at the though of food.

"And is it customary to invite concubines?" Bulma asked Brolly. Staring up at him with amusement as he blushed at her nearness.

"Not usually, but Vegeta has demanded that you be allowed to attend and since his own father is being accompanied by two of his own concubines you are being granted the honour."

"Aw, shucks! Lucky me." Bulma pursed her lips. "Will you both be attending with me?"

"Yes Ms. Briefs." They both answered at the same time and Bulma laughed throatily.

"Call me Bulma, boys." She took them both by an arm. "I assume that as elite guards neither of you have mates?"

"Elite guards are not allowed mates." Bardock answered smartly. "We can breed but taking a bond mate is prohibited."

"Really?" Bulma led them out the door towards the ships exit ramp and the crowd waiting to disembark. "Tell me, do you have to wear those uniforms all the time, or can I dress you up to match me?" Bulma raised an eyebrow and bit her lip sexily, knowing how important it was to befriend her guards.

"We are only made to wear these uniforms when we are on duty…Bulma." Brolly added her name rather shyly and Bulma laughed again.

"Splendid, so neither of you will have any disagreements if I dress you both up in black tonight? I want to go for the dark and sexy look." She looked innocent for a moment. "That is if neither of you disagree?"

"Black is fine." Bardock smiled back at her in a strained kind of way, as though he couldn't figure her out.

"Excellent." Bulma sneaked a look at Vegeta who was standing with his father and other dignitaries.

The ship settled to the ground with a dull thud and the muttering around her grew silent. Vegeta and his father quickly walked to the front of the crowd and prepared to exit the ship.

It may have been Bulma but it seemed that the ships ramp lowered with unnecessary slowness, almost as though the idea was to keep people in suspense as to who was aboard.

The ramp finally completed its descent and Vegeta and his father, followed respectfully by the underling lords and general brown noses, made their way spectacularly down the ramp.

Brolly and Bardock moved her through the crowd to the door and Bulma caught her first glimpse of the planet Vegeta. Around her neck the collar seemed to come to life and Bulma realised that it was protecting her from the strong gravity.

Planet Vegeta was nothing like she had expected. It had a reddish brown sky that was dusted with white clouds. Overhead she could see three moons hanging close to the planet and off in the distance two twin suns burnt brightly.

Although they had landed in the middle of what seemed to be a busy city, Bulma could spot mountains in the distance covered by brown and yellow trees. Before she had time to see anything else her two guards had began marching down the ramp, and she was forced to begin walking to keep up with them.

At the bottom of the ramp Bulma could see a small crowd of very official looking people. The king was surrounded by overly dressed saiyan males who she could only guess were royal officials of some sort.

Vegeta meanwhile was standing stiffly to one side with some other important looking men as well as one very tall, very beautiful saiyan woman who Bulma knew could only be the princess Zucchini.

She was dressed also in royal battle armour, but while the armour made the men look like tough warriors it made her look like some exotic gladiator. Her black hair was long and spiked and had jewels in the royal colours of Vegeta threaded through it.

Bulma felt an immediate rush of dislike for the woman who had such a huge claim on Vegeta and she was forced to tear her eyes away from her as Vegeta met her gaze briefly and the princess turned to see what he was looking at, her pretty face scowling when she saw Bulma.

Bulma reached the bottom of the ramp and suddenly found a young and flashily dressed saiyan in front of her.

"What beauty!" He exclaimed and circled around her as though she were a prize dog. "You would be prince Vegeta's new concubine?" He asked her directly in a slow voice as though Bulma was stupid.

"Yes. I would be." Bulma pouted at him and let an eyebrow rise slightly. "And you would be?"

"Lord Chattel." He bowed mockingly. "I am surprised that a woman who looks as delicate as you has survived so long with the prince. You must be a very special woman."

"Oh I am. I'm very special." The sarcasm dripped from Bulma's tongue and the young lord flushed with embarrassment.

A shadow fell over Bulma and a moment later she heard one of the sexiest female voices she's ever heard. "So this is the Prince Vegeta's newest?"

Bulma looked up, expecting to see princess Zucchini, instead she found herself looking at an exotic looking women who also wore a slave collar. She had lavender hair, bright red eyes and pure white skin. The expression on her face was that of a person who has been schooling her features for years.

"Yes, I am his newest." Bulma daringly looked up and met the women's eyes, surprised when her mouth twitched slightly as though a smile wanted to break through.

"I am Ilandra, King Vegeta's head concubine. I have been charged with showing you to your suit and showing you your way around the palace." Ilandra looked at Bulma's guards and nodded her head. "Follow me boys, I've been given strict instructions that you accompany Miss Briefs."

Ilandra led Bulma out of the tangle of saiyans trying to greet their prince and king and led her into the nearest building which stretched an incredible distance into the sky. Inside she stepped onto a moving walkway and Bulma was propelled onto it also by her saiyan guards.

"I must say, all the girls and I were most impressed when the king told us that his son had found a woman to hold his attention. We were beginning to think that the prince would be forever sleeping with a woman once and then killing her off." Ilandra caught Bulma's eyes and smiled. "Of course when I caught site of you stalking down the ships ramp I knew immediately why he was attracted to you."

"You do?" Bulma relaxed in Ilandra's presence, the women seemed trustworthy.

"Oh yes. You give off that sexy bad girl aura. You must be a tiger in bed too." Ilandra laughed at Bulma's expression. "I didn't mean to shock you, but we all live by the kiss and tell rule at the palace."

"The kiss and tell rule?" Bulma repeated, aware of the duel smirks on Brolly's and Bardock's faces.

"Yes, we sleep with a man and then tell everyone about it. It makes it easier for whoever gives their services to that man next, you see." She tossed her lavender hair and looked pleasantly at Bulma again. "You're human aren't you?"

"Yes, can I ask what species you are?" Bulma smothered a yawn with her hand.

"I'm a Medorian, from the planet Medoria. Our planet was captured by the saiyans several years ago." Ilandra stepped off the walkway and once again Bulma's guards pulled her off before she could step off herself.

"Well, I don't know all that much about the different races the saiyans have taken over. Until a few weeks ago I made AI chips for saiyan weaponry, and then of course I was captured by a slave trader." Bulma couldn't stop the bitter note from entering her voice.

"You were sold illegally then? You poor thing." Ilandra didn't look that shocked. "You'll have to excuse me for having to ask this, but is it true that you're going to be working in the science labs here as well? I heard that on Earth you were some sort of terrorist."

"I wasn't a terrorist; I was merely wanted by the saiyan government because I had invented a weapon that they wanted." Bulma shrugged when Ilandra burst into giggles.

"Oh that's priceless!" She stopped by a door which was marked by silver symbols which Bulma recognised as the saiyan numbers for '109.'

"Is this my room?" Bulma looked sideways at Ilandra.

"These are you're rooms my dear. You get several rooms to yourself." She opened the door and walked in, Bulma followed closely behind her. "I've been instructed to help you prepare for the banquet tonight, now, what will you be needing?"

Bulma looked at her two guards and then looked back at Ilandra. "Well…"

~*~

A/N - Another chapter over! Quite possibly this is my favourite chapter yet. I mean I know there was no lemon, but I think we got to see a lot more of Bulma's true character in this chapter! Please Review! You guys rock!