Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ The Banquet ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - You guys are the best! I had so many nice reviews and emails about the last chapter! ^_^ Oh and now I have a few things which I have to tell you!

The first thing is not to panic, I won't write any threesome action! But there will be some bondage-ness since most people seem to want that.

The second thing is that only I, Vegeta Goddess, will be writing this fic from now on. Lady D is moving house again and doesn't have enough time. This isn't going to affect the way the fic is being written or the plot line, however it does mean that I will need a beta reader!

I have a beta reader for all my other fics but I'd love it if somebody who is fantastic with spelling and grammar can beta read this fic! Email me! I'll be your best friend!

~*~

Ilandra bit her lip excitedly and grasped Bulma's shoulder. "I think we've found it!"

"I know! Its breath taking! It's more perfect and beautiful then anything I've ever seen!" Bulma's eyes raked over the glossy black surface in front of her. "Brolly!" She summoned her guard and smiled wickedly at him. "Put it on."

Brolly stared at the black body armour and reluctantly picked it up. "Couldn't I just wear black leather like Bardock?" His black eyes zoomed over to wear Bardock sat lounging in a chair, decked out head to foot in black leather and looking very pleased with himself.

"No. I want some variety." Bulma walked forward a little and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "If it looks bad then you don't have to wear it, but I have a feeling you're going to look very warrior like and very, very mean."

Brolly looked at her dubiously, his good looking face screwing up in an expression of mental anguish. "They'll all laugh at me!"

"No they won't." Bulma pursed her lips at him. "They aren't going to look half as good, and if somebody does happen to laugh at you then I give permission for you to beat them to a pulp. And if anyone tries to stop you, you can just tell them that they insulted me and you're protecting my honour."

Brolly perked up, his eyebrows rising hopefully. "Really?"

"Sure." Bulma flicked her hair out of her face and gave him a devilish look from beneath her eyebrows. "Besides, your friends aren't going to be accompanying beautiful women are they? They're going to be guarding the door."

"True." Brolly grinned at the thought of his friends guarding the door while he got to participate in the banquet as walked into the nearest of Bulma's bedrooms in her suit to change.

Bulma and Ilandra exchanged a look and sat back down in their chairs while the designer of the black armour hovered nearby.

"You are happy with my designs?" He asked desperately, his tail curling and uncurling in agitation. "They are pleasing to you?"

"I'm very happy with them." Bulma touched the material of her gown and smiled reassuringly. "You're designs are brilliant! The best I've seen! You have a great gift!"

Bulma touched her dress self consciously again. It was black silk dress with spaghetti straps that was cut short at the front but was longer at the back and reached to the floor. The black dress was covered with another dress which was long sleeved and see-through. It was coloured forest green and the material was gauze and lace.

Through the misty green gauze which covered her chest Bulma knew that her cleavage was perfectly visible and framed on either side by the black silk underdress and the darker green lace which was strategically positioned on the outer dress.

Bulma gave an excited shiver as she though about the look on Vegeta's face. She wanted to see how much he wanted her tonight and was determined to show up Princess Zucchini.

Next to her Ilandra was dressed almost as stunningly. She was wearing a ball gown with a tight corset and long flowing skirts which swished around her when she moved.

The dress was a beautiful purple colour that brought out her hair and contrasted perfectly with her eyes. In the dress material lots of tiny garnets and wine coloured stones had been sewn and they shone and sparked with every movement that she made.

"Do the saiyan women dress up for these things?" Bulma gently touched her slave collar and cleared her throat as Ilandra raised a hand to her own throat and touched hers in a gesture that mirrored Bulma's.

"Oh yes. Don't worry about looking out of place tonight." Ilandra's eyes sparked dangerously. "Of course the saiyan women all look alike, you know with they're olive skin and dark hair. They all try to look different but none of them have the kind of colour variety that we do." Ilandra touched Bulma's hair which was in ringlets and piled gracefully on her heads and sighed. "And of course none of them have the blue hair that the saiyan males love so much."

"Why blue hair?" Bulma crossed her legs and stretched her muscles. "I mean are saiyan males like bower birds or something?"

"Bower birds? I've never heard of them." She smiled prettily. "Saiyan men just seem to like the colour blue for some reason. It's very, very odd." For a moment Ilandra looked amused by something and she lent closer to Bulma. "Of course, the saiyan women who prefer their own sex also seem to go for blue hair too. It's very odd and quite perplexing."

"I can imagine." Bulma let out a shaky breath as she remembered Vegeta's words about other saiyan men trying to seduce her. "You don't think that any of the men present tonight will try anything do you?"

"Probably not, but better to be safe then sorry." Ilandra looked up as Brolly sauntered back into the room. "My, my! You look very debonair if I don't say so myself!"

"Very suave." Bulma added as Brolly posed in front of her looking for the entire world like a male model. "You are so wearing that tonight!"

"Hey I'm not complaining." He grinned suddenly. "Even I have to admit that it looks good on me."

"You carry yourself wonderfully in it! You look like some sort of high tech future warrior!" Bulma blinked as a sudden though occurred to her. "Sit down Brolly and don't move!"

Bulma raced into the next room, moving quickly despite the hight of her stilettos. She collected her make up bag and tore back into the other room. She dropped down into the seat next to Brolly and opened her bag up.

"Do you trust me Brolly?" She pulled out what looked like some kind of blue ink pen and held it up to his face.

Ilandra's eyes widened as she saw the blue pen and she grinned. "Great idea!"

"Trust you?" Brolly looked uncertain. "What's a great idea? What are you going to do?"

"Just trust me." Bulma steadied his face then quickly drew a bizarre swirling pattern on the side of his face in the electric blue ink of the 'pen.' "This is a body art pen. Ilandra was showing me how to use it earlier." Brolly started to raise a hand to his face and Bulma slapped it away. "Wait until it dries or you'll smear the ink."

Brolly tossed a dirty look at her and looked over at Bardock who was looking at him with a slightly envious look on his face. "Do I look stupid?"

"No." Bardock replied grouchily, his leather clothes creaking as he stood up. "You look better then I do."

Bulma put her body pen down and sauntered over to the disgruntled Bardock. "You look great too! You just look great in a different way! Neither of you looks any better then the other one."

"Are you sure?" Bardock looked over at Brolly again.

"Of course I'm sure!" Bulma took his arm and looped hers around it. "Tonight you're both my escorts and you're both looks fantastic! Neither one of you outdoes the other! I'm very proud of both of you."

"Proud?" Brolly stood up and took Bulma's other arm. "Why are you proud of us?"

"Well, maybe it's just me but I get the idea that most saiyan males wouldn't like me playing dress ups with them." She hugged them both spontaneously. "You've both been patient with me."

"Well it did pay off." Bardock replied cheekily, his cold warrior front dropping somewhat.

"That's the spirit!" Bulma laughed giddily and turned to look at Ilandra. "Are we ready to wow the rest of those upper class saiyans?"

"Almost. You have one more thing to add to your image." Ilandra pointed to a small gold box that was sitting on the table. "One of Vegeta's men brought that over while you were changing earlier. I forgot to tell you in the excitement of seeing how nice you looked." Ilandra stood up and opened the box; she took out what was inside and held it up for Bulma to see.

"What…what is it?" Bulma moved closer, unable to figure out what the bizarre contraption Ilandra was holding up was.

"It's a head ornament!" Ilandra motioned Bulma closer and held it up so she could see it better. It was an intricate circlet, made of delicate and ornately woven silver with a huge green emerald pendant hanging from the front of it.

Ilandra wove it through Bulma's hairstyle so that the pendant sat in the middle of Bulma's forehead and she whistled through her teeth. "Wow, you look…stunning."

Bulma looked at herself in the mirror and smiled faintly. "Lucky I wore green."

"It would look good on you no matter what you wore." Ilandra gave herself a little shake. "We should get going. We don't want to be late to the banquet."

~*~

"I don't want her seated anywhere near us, do you hear me Vegeta?" Zucchini crossed her arms across her chest defiantly. "I refuse to be seated anywhere near your whore!" "Then don't come." Vegeta ran a gloved hand through his hair. "And I am Prince Vegeta to you. You're not my wife yet."

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Zucchini's voice rose to a shriek. "I am you're betrothed, not some cheap slut you can order around!"

"Pity." Vegeta breathed under his breath. He was wearing a black suit with a shirt the same colour of blue as what was on the royal crest of planet Vegeta. The collar of his jacket was high and stiff; it reminded Vegeta of the collars that the human priest wore on Earth.

"I don't know why you had to bring that girl back here when you know you're marrying me soon!" Zucchini was wearing a royal blue dress that was cut exceedingly short. She looked fantastic in the dress but Vegeta knew that no matter what she wore she wasn't going to look as good as Bulma did.

Vegeta smirked as he remembered her face when she had seen Bulma stride down the ramp of the ship this morning, her black skirt ruffling in the breeze, showing tantalising glimpses of her booted legs underneath. Zucchini had been green with envy and had almost exploded with rage when she had realised that this was Vegeta's new 'girl.'

"I brought her back to keep me amused before and after our wedding." Vegeta yawned, ignored Zucchini's shocked look. "You made it perfectly clear that you would not tolerate any of my 'abnormal' behaviour in the bedroom. So I decided that if I couldn't have fun with you I'd just find someone who was women enough to give me what I want." Vegeta smirked harder as Zucchini's face blossomed an angry red and she strode towards him.

"How dare you! I am more women then that little tramp will ever be!"

"Jealous?" Vegeta taunted her, delighted when Zucchini screamed with rage and clenched her fists in what he supposed was an effort to prevent herself from flying at him.

"I am never going to be jealous of her." Zucchini tilted her head to the side as the sound of a large gong rang out, signalling that the banquet was ready to begin. "Besides, why should I be jealous of a woman who you had to put a collar on to keep around?"

"She wears the collar because of the gravity." Vegeta bit out angrily as they made their way towards the banquet hall, a red flush highlighting his cheeks. "Not because I fear she would run away."

"Really? You don't sound so sure about that." Zucchini smirked when Vegeta remained silent. It was obvious to her at least that Bulma was probably desperate to get away from Vegeta and his sadism.

They paused outside the banquet hall where King Vegeta and Ilandra stood waiting. Vegeta raised an eyebrow at Ilandra, who nodded back at him and looked smug.

The door to the hall swung open and Vegeta took a deep breath as the four of them made their way into the crowded hall. The long banquet table was full except for the four chairs at the head of the table where they were expected to sit.

Vegeta cast his eyes around for Bulma and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that she was seated on his father's side of the table, away from Zucchini and any possible taunts she might throw Bulma's way.

His eyes widened when he saw what she was wearing, they widened even more when he saw that she had dressed up Brolly and Bardock as well. Bulma winked at him as he passed her and she smiled patiently at Zucchini who forced out a frosty smile in return.

Vegeta took his seat and ignored Zucchini who put a hand possessively over his and glared childishly at Bulma who merely smiled in return and looped an arm through each of her body guards, raising her chin in a 'so there!' kind of gesture.

This, Vegeta decided, was going to be a very memorable night.

~*~

A/N - Oooooh! It looks like Miss Bulma and the Princess are going to have a little bit of a disagreement in the next chapter! Rrrrowl! Cat fight!

Please review and any potential beta readers for this fic please email me! I'm desperate! Desperate I tell you! ^_^