Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Naughty Boy ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N - Okay, what else can I say except that I'm glad that everyone liked the last chapter so much. It was longer then I usually write and a hell of a lot more detailed then usual. This chapter is going to be a lemon chapter with a little more bondage.

This chapter is also based to the song 'Naughty Boy' by the Mavis's. I would suggest that if possible you download this song and listen to it to get a feel of the chapter.

Thanks to Nikoru for beta reading! You're a real Gem!



~*~

It is so small

Bring it home

~*~

Bulma's bed was huge. It was a gigantic four-poster affair that had been hand carved out of some exotic black, glossy wood. A canopy of blue material stretched out above Bulma as she lay on the center of the bed. Light blue veils were also supported on top, and the veils gracefully drooped to the ground around the bed, cocooning Bulma inside a soft, blue world. The only light she was receiving came from several candles that burnt with small dancing flames.

Bulma shifted position, trying to get comfortable on the cool, ice blue silk pillows and sheets; but tonight sleep was evading her. Not even the beauty of her room could still her frantically turning mind.

All she could think about was Vegeta with Zucchini.

Bulma's blue eyes stared dully at the blue veils that surrounded her, and she reached out a small hand to gently feel the soft material, surprised to see that her hand was thinner then she remembered; her bones seemed to be visible through her almost translucent skin.

Bulma drew her hand back against her body, cradling it as though it was a wounded bird. She moved swiftly to the side of the bed, slithering across it as though she were a serpent. Bulma pushed through the veils blindly in her hast to escape the silence of her bed. She stood in the darkness of her room for a moment, breathing in great gulps of air as though she had just run a marathon, instead of merely getting out of bed. Slowly Bulma crossed her room through the shows and opened the door to the main room.

She ignored Brolly and Bardock who were seated in the lounge chairs talking in hushed tones; the coffee table that Vegeta had broken earlier was nowhere in site. They stopped talking and watched her as she crossed the room in front of them, her bare feet padding soundlessly across the plush carpet.

"Are you alright?" Bardock asked, concerned with the listless way in which Bulma moved. He reached out a hand to stop her as she passed in front of him, but she brushed his hand aside and continued walking.

"I'm fine." Bulma's voice was as toneless and as lifeless as she looked. She crossed the rest of the room like a ghost, disappearing into the bathroom without a sound.

In the bathroom Bulma stopped in front of the mirror and stripped off the light nightgown she had been wearing. Standing only in her bra and briefs, Bulma let out a choked sob as she realized just how horribly gaunt she was.

Her hipbones jutted out unnaturally as though they were trying to break through her skin. Her ribs were clearly visible, so visible, in fact, that Bulma could count them.

When had this happened? Bulma reached a hand out to the mirror, as though expecting it to ripple at her touch, like a mirage.

"I want to go home," Bulma whispered as she silently sobbed and backed up against the bathroom door. She slowly slid down the door to the cold tiled floor and curled up in a ball, rocking herself as she tried to cry tears that just wouldn't come.

"Where is she?"

Bulma's eyes flew open and narrowed as she heard Vegeta's voice from the main room, sounding for the entire world like he was worried about her. Well she'd show him who could play with whom, if he could play with her emotions then she could play with his. Let him see how it feels to be used solely for sex. Bulma climbed to her feet and looked at herself in the mirror again, this time only seeing sizzling blue eyes staring back.

She'd show him…

~*~

I watched you dance inside your pants

I meet your eyes and what they have to say

Whoa yeah!

~*~

Vegeta silently opened the door to Bulma's suit and crept inside, stopping guilty when he realized that Brolly and Bardock were seated in the lounge chairs, staring at him with not quite hidden hostility.

"Where is she?" Vegeta took a step into the room, the door swinging shut behind him as though pushed with a ghostly hand.

"The bathroom," Brolly hesitantly spoke, motioning to the door on the right, his black eyes gleaming suspiciously at Vegeta as though not quite sure he was doing the right thing.

"How is she?" Vegeta took another step into the room, his voice questioning but not demanding.

"Quiet." Bardock stood in a fluid movement and Vegeta's eyes snapped away from the bathroom door and to him. "After you left she went to her room and stayed there. She only came out a few minutes ago and disappeared into the bathroom." Bardock watched as several emotions played unknowingly across Vegeta's face. "She looked sick, but I don't think she'd been crying, which is surprising. Considering."

"Get out and guard the door!" Vegeta ground out forcefully, his tail lashing back and fourth as though Bardock had just mortally insulted him. "Let no one in and do not enter yourselves, no matter what happens."

As Bardock and Brolly slunk past him Vegeta growled, and their tails curled protectively around their waists as though they were afraid that Vegeta might lash out and attack them.

They opened the door carefully and crept out, closing it behind them with a 'click.' Vegeta immediately turned around and locked the door, glowering at it as though it was responsible for his bad mood.

The bathroom door creaked slowly open, and Vegeta's head turned towards the sound, his keen Saiyan eyes narrowing as Bulma stepped through. Freezing in her tracks as she caught site of Vegeta, her hands clutched the nightgown she had been carrying to her chest, as though it were a teddy bear and she was a small child.

"Zucchini wouldn't let me in." Vegeta took his hand off the door lock and turned the rest of his body to face Bulma. "I came back to see if you were sober yet."

Bulma jerked as though he'd hit her again and began to shake. Her crystal blue eyes met his, and her shaking slowly stilled as she read what he was really after in his eyes.

"I'm sober." Bulma let the nightgown fall from her suddenly limp hand, forgetting that she was wearing only the briefest of underwear until Vegeta's eyes roamed over her with unhidden hunger.

~*~

You're beating fast

Won't you go slow?

I beg you but ah I know

I know I know I know I know I know

I know I know I know that you're a...

~*~

Her heart began to hammer as Vegeta met her eyes again, a small smirk of satisfaction curving his mouth.

He knew surrender when he saw it.

Vegeta began to stalk towards her, his eyes watching her chest rise and fall in small pants as though it was the most fascinating thing in the world. His tail unwound form his waist and began to thrash back and forth as he neared his prey.

Bulma took a step forward as Vegeta neared her, closing the distance between them. Vegeta's tail swung around and curled itself around Bulma's tiny waist, holding her against him as his hand touched the side of her face where he had hit her.

The skin was red and slightly puffed, no doubt by morning it would be horribly bruised, but it was nothing that couldn't be healed in the med bay.

Vegeta let his hand run down her arm and made to lean in and kiss her, his eyes watching hers as he tasted her.

Bulma slowly pulled away, her eyes staring into his with confusion, "If you ever hit me like that again Vegeta, I'll make sure you regret it." Bulma's eye hardened and she pulled out of his grip, "I may like to play the victim sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you smack me around whenever you get into a rage."

Vegeta watched in stunned silence as Bulma turned around and walked back into her bedroom, her long legs swinging. She paused at her doorway and cast a flirtatious look at him over her shoulder.

"Of course that doesn't mean that I'm angry with you now," her tone had transformed into an alluring, throaty growl, and she pursed her lips.

Vegeta had the oddest feeling that Bulma was playing into a role. "You're not mad?" He took a hesitating step towards her, unable to shake off a feeling that something was seriously wrong with the way Bulma was acting.

"Did you sleep with Zucchini?" She lent up against the doorway, twirling her hair around her finger as she looked at him from under her lashes.

"No, I was trying to make you jealous." Vegeta took another step towards her, feeling a little more secure when Bulma smirked at this news and walked back into the bedroom, her voice floating out behind her "Are you coming?"

Vegeta crossed the floor, his boots softly thudding on the carpet. He swept into the room, closed the door behind him, and turned around expecting to see Bulma waiting for him on the bed; instead he was faced with her standing in the shadowy corner of the room, with that smirk still in place on her face.

"Are we getting into bed?" Vegeta pulled his shirt out of the waistband of his pants and unbuttoned it, leaving it hanging open as he watched Bulma through narrow eyes.

"We will, eventually." Bulma reached down next to her and she picked up one of the white candles, holding it close to her so that it threw flickering shadows over her breast. "You need to slow down, we still have all night." Bulma gave a throaty laugh, "And after all that angst you put me through earlier I think a little waiting on your behalf is in order."

"I don't," Vegeta's voice was a rasping growl, and he let his shirt fall off his shoulders and floated to the ground.

~*~

Naughty Boy!

A silly little wind up toy

c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon

~*~

Bulma began to glide towards him, the candle held out in front of her to light her way across the darkness of the bedroom. She halted in front of him, her eyes hidden in shadows.

"You're a bad boy, Vegeta. A very naughty boy." Bulma held the candle up and before Vegeta could guess what she had in mind she had dripped some of the wax onto his chest.

Vegeta gasped and jumped back form her, his hand furiously brushing the wax off his chest. He stilled as he watched Bulma put the candle down on the bedroom table next to her and slide her bra straps down, one at a time with agonizing slowness.

"After what you did to me earlier I think I should be allowed to play with you tonight." Her voice was heavy with forbidden things that made Vegeta's spine tingle.

"I don't." He forced himself to move close to her again, unfamiliar with the strange feeling in his stomach which was urging him to drop at her knees and let her have her fun with him. "I think you should let me have my fun, after all - I own you."

Bulma pursed her lips and slid her bra straps back up again, "Well if that's the way you feel I might not play with you at all tonight, but I think I know how to turn you on." Bulma's voice was a teasing lilt and she picked up the candle again, her eyes running over him as she held the candle up over her and allowed a tiny bit of wax to drip onto the swell of her breasts.

Vegeta swallowed, he could imagine how the wax must be burning her…

Against his will Vegeta groaned and took a step closer, his eyes eating her up as she put the candle down again and looked at him with eyes that betrayed how much the candle wax had burnt.

~*~

Out my mouth

Over my tongue

Just take it off just shed your skin

It's all your dreams and all your fantasies

Whoa yeah!

~*~

"You know Vegeta, they say in order for a true sadist to be good at their trade they must first experience masochism." Bulma slipped her bra straps down again and twisted the bra around and unclipped it, trailing it off her body with deliberate slowness. "You know how much the wax stings, so you know how much it must be hurting me. Wouldn't you like to make it hurt some more?" Bulma ran her tongue over her bottom lip.

"Yes," Vegeta whispered hoarsely, moving towards Bulma. He phased behind her and pulled her body back against his so she could feel how aroused he was. His hand slipped down her body, squeezing her breasts before dipping lower, slipping inside of her underwear.

Bulma gasped, leaning back in Vegeta's embrace, one hand reaching up behind her head to grip Vegeta's hair and pull his face down next to hers so she could turn her head and kiss him, moaning against his lips as his fingers stoked her already inflamed womanhood.

"This is what I want." Vegeta tore his mouth from hers and spoke with a voice roughened with passion. His drew his hand out of her underwear, watching Bulma's face as he tore them off of her, smirking when her cool and controlled front dropped, and she spun around in his arms to press herself up against him, her blue eyes glowing with inflamed passion.

"And this is what I want." Bulma purred and bit his lip; she pulled free of his embrace and reclaimed her candle again then slowly danced her way over to her bed.

Vegeta studied her as she parted the veils and slipped onto her bed, the candle she was holding casting her silhouette against the veils. He licked his lip where Bulma had bitten him and watched as her silhouette beckoned him over.

~*~

So take my hand

The angel man

We'll fly, we'll fly, let's go, let's go

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go

You're so shy but you're a...

~*~

Vegeta pushed aside the blue veils and crawled onto the bed. Bulma lay stretched out like a cat on the silk sheets, holding the candle in one hand while she held the other one above the candle, a strangely detached look in her eyes as the flame began to burn her.

He took the candle out of her hand, and Bulma looked at him with a smile before looking at the hand she had been holding above the flame. "My savior," she murmured under her breath. A small blister had formed on her palm, and Bulma lowered it to her mouth, gently licking her wound.

"Did that hurt?" Vegeta moved closer to Bulma across the bed, the silk sheets making slithering sounds with each move he made and he held the candle above her.

Bulma took her hand out of her mouth, "Not really." She looked at the flame dancing over the candle and then looked back to him. "Are we going to have fun or are you going to stare at me all night?" Bulma teased, running her burnt hand down her body.

Vegeta watched Bulma for a moment longer then smiled wryly, "Although staring at you all night is one of my favorite things to do, I suppose I could muster up the strength for something more."

He tilted the candle and let the wax drip onto Bulma's breasts and chest, watching as the wax burnt a trail down her taunt stomach muscles and then hardened, cracking as Bulma's chest heaved with her labored breathing. He blew the candle out and watched as the smoke weaved up to the roof above and disappeared into the fabric.

Bulma arms snaked up, knocking the candle out of his grasp and pulling his head down to her breasts. "Lick it off me Vegeta, lick all of the wax off," she commanded, her jewel blue eyes watching him as though he was the sole being in her universe that she cared about.

~*~

Naughty Boy!

A silly little wind up toy

c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon

~*~

Vegeta looked up at her eyes, letting himself fall into the adoring light in them. With a mind that was whirling with confused emotions, Vegeta looked at her chest and licked anywhere that he could see pale wax, ignoring the horrid taste of wax in his mouth as he bit her nipples and soothingly licked the soft skin around them which had reddened from the hot wax.

"You always do what I need the most," Bulma moaned in pleasure, her back arching as he bit her nipple again. "You're the only one that pleases me."

"I know." Vegeta reached up and pulled her hands away from head where they had clung to him. His ebony eyes sought Bulma's blue ones, and he kept his gaze locked on her as he slipped out of his pants, tossing them over to a far corner of Bulma's huge bed. "Say my name Bulma."

"Vegeta," Bulma hissed it between clenched teeth, her eyes barely maintaining eye contact as he trailed a hand along her thigh, stroking her as if she was his pet.

"Say it again," Vegeta whispered as he crept up her body and kissed her, confused as to why Bulma saying his name was causing his stomach to tighten in the same way that a physical caress would.

"Vegeta, Vegeta, Vegeta!" Bulma ground his name out against his lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and their kiss deepened as she lent into it, moaning in the back of her throat.

Vegeta sat up, pulling Bulma with him and holding her tightly against him as he kissed her in a way he'd never kissed any other woman, his emotions running wild as Bulma ran appreciative hands down his back and pressed herself against him even harder.

Their movements became increasingly needy as Vegeta let his hands roam and explore her body as though it was their first time all over again. Bulma simply continued to kiss Vegeta in bliss, ignoring the part of her mind that was screaming at her to stop this before she became too emotionally attached to Vegeta.

~*~

I watched your anger

Watched your pain

You drank too much

Or maybe you're insane

Whoa yeah

~*~

Vegeta opened his eyes again and pushed Bulma back against the bed, he trapped her beneath him and growled like a feral animal as lust overran his senses, and he was filled with that basic animal instinct to mate.

Bulma growled in response, eagerly accepting Vegeta as he slid between her legs and thrust into her hungrily. His animalistic growl made Bulma shiver with delightful fear as she realized that Vegeta was so far gone that he had dropped his civilized outer shell.

This was the one place that Vegeta belonged to her utterly and completely.

Maybe it was insanity to let Vegeta make love to her when he was so drunk on his animal instinct, but it was the only time when she knew that she was the only thing on his mind.

Vegeta drove himself into her again and again and Bulma threw back her head with a shattering moan, wrapping her legs around his waist and simply hanging on for the ride as Vegeta continue to push her to the threshold of what she had previously known as pleasure and pain.

His lovemaking was wild, and he seemed determined to make sure that Bulma enjoyed this just as much as he did; his hands seemed to be everywhere at once, stroking, pinching, caressing, and scratching.

Bulma began to breathe faster and faster as Vegeta increased his pace. All she could think about was how fantastic this was and how much of a man Vegeta was when he was with her.

Her every jealous thought about Zucchini disappeared as her body tensed and she came, screaming Vegeta's name and secure in the knowledge that this was one place where Vegeta would never think of Zucchini, and that this was where he would always think of her and her alone.

~*~

You're beating fast

Won't you go slow

I beg but oh I know

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,

I know, I know, I know that you're a...

~*~

Bulma stared up at the ceiling again, just as she had earlier that night; only this time she had an exhausted and sweaty Vegeta lying sprawled over her. His tail twitched occasionally as she ran gently fingers up and down his scratched back in a soothing manner.

She had meant to use Vegeta tonight for her own pleasure, and yet as she lay with him in her arms she didn't feel as though either of them had used the other. There had been something different about their lovemaking tonight. It had been as if they were two people who really, genuinely liked one another instead of a man with a concubine.

Was Vegeta starting to feel something for her other then lust? Bulma shrugged the uncomfortable thought away. No, he didn't like her any more then she liked him, and she didn't like him.

Did she?

Bulma slowly shook her head as though dispelling the thought from her mind, and she wrapped her arms around Vegeta, hugging him to her as she slowly fell into the sleep that had evaded her earlier.

The last thought she had as she fell asleep was what Vegeta was going to have to say in the morning when he saw all the scratch marks down his back form her fingernails.

~*~

Naughty Boy!

A silly little wind up toy

c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon

~*~

A/N - Well, did you like it? I have to admit that although this chapter was a lot of work I did enjoy it! Oh and don't worry, Bulma and Vegeta aren't going too soft on one another yet ^_^ Please Review!

And now it's time for….AUTHOR RESPONSE!

(That's right; this is the time when I respond to the reviews left in the last chapter!)

kamehameha_roshi - Thanks ^_^ I'm glad you found my little humor bits funny (I have a feeling that most people missed them!)

Nikoru - Hey hey! If it isn't my little beta reader herself! Yeah, Vegeta was a bastard at the end of this chapter - but at least he was a bastard in character!

LiL Pixie - Oh trust me, it's easy to leave you all hanging…it ensure that you'll keep coming back! Anyhow I'm totally wrapped that you're enjoying this fic. I'm able to get more done without Lady D co-writing, which is odd…but then I suppose now she can't yell at me for not writing a lemon in each chapter!

Roshy - I couldn't agree more with what you said! I can't stand it in these fics when Vegeta is all nice and out of character! Thanks for the support!

Syethemano - Mmm, Bulma is a little confused isn't she? One minute she likes getting pain and the next minute she likes doling it out. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Bulma turns out to be the S or the M.

SaintMe - I got an emotional response! Yay! Ah well, Vegeta's going to do a lot worse things to Bulma yet…

phantomscribe72 - Yeah, Bulma did kinda get wrathful (as you probably read) only it fell flat and she ended up having a good time.

Asanra - Hey! Do you know that you are, quite possibly, my longest standing reviewer? You rock! Totally, totally rock! *Bows* I'm glad you liked the chapter by the way ^_^

Leena - Wow, do you know that my names Lena? Pronounced Leena? Glad you're finding my chapters interesting - there's nothing worse then a really predictable fic.

ketpai - You can no idea how good it is to hear people saying that I have Vegeta in character (and all I had to do was make him a sadist ^_^) Yeah, I agree with what you said - Vegeta shouldn't be mushy, he should be hard and tough!

SaiyanTrombone - Naa, I don't care about the 7 for spelling. I mean if I'm truthful I type too fast and don't bother to look at the keys and to top it all off I didn't have a beat reader until…well, now. Coolness. Glad you like what I'm doing with the characters, I'm going to try to keep them in character right till the end.

Tokia - Don't worry, this fic is going to go on for a very long time. It's going to be of epic proportions…I hope.

Legana - You are my new favorite reviewer. I read your review and I was grinning and happy for the rest of the day! I feel exactly the same way you do about the way I'm portraying Vegeta…you wouldn't believe how much fun I have writing chapters! Oh and thanks awfully much for standing up to the flamers…I think I've only had one flame and the flame was so pathetic I took it down. ^_^ Yay! Keep reading and hopefully you found this chapter just as good as the last!

DBZ Lover - Nope, I'm afraid that Vegeta is going to stay mean and nasty. I can't have him going soft and sweet, it would ruin the plot line I have planned. *looks dodgy* oh yes, I have plans for my wonderful Vegeta! Mwa! Thanks for reviewing ^_^

hellcat805 - I have sketches of Bulma's dresses at home (that's how boring I truly am!) I'd like to one day try and make some of the outfits I put her in, but oh well, I can't sew so I'll have to use my imagination!

Fanfic Lover - Don't worry, the fic is only going to improve from here on in! Hopefully you'll just love it more ^_^

Brown-Eyed Girl - I don't usually write Vegeta as abusive so it was weird making him hit Bulma. But under the circumstances I thought it was what he would do, especially since Vegeta isn't very nice in this fic.

heyheyhey - Hmmm, I hope you didn't die while waiting for me to update ^_^ Glad you find my fic so readable!

Fallin - Actually there is only one of us writing this fic now…me, Vegeta Goddess ^_^ and yeah, I've been busy. I don't even have a life anymore ^_^ as for you guessing what's going to happen…well…I will concede that you may be able to guess what's going to happen a little way into the fic, but there is no way you'd be able to guess what happens in the end. I spend so many nights away thinking of this plot line…it's quite honestly the hardest fic I've ever planned to write. Not to mention how long it's going to be ^_^ I pride myself on having unpredictable plots, hopefully I'll be bale to surprise you with this one - I even surprised myself when I thought up the ending!

Naturi - Wow, thanks! That's one of the nicest comments anyone had ever made about this fic! Oh and I'm glad the catfight got a few giggles, it was fun to write - although I admit I had to write it 3 times before I was satisfied with it.

Lone Vixen - Heh, I got someone addicted! Yay! *Dances* I know what you mean about the bondage thing. I usually wouldn't write about S&M to this extent but Lady D started the fic and for some reason the bondage things really attracted people. And it's interesting to write lemons a little different to how you normally would. Thanks for telling my about the 'though' thing. I type really fast and I make heaps f mistakes because I don't concentrate on what I'm writing. If I wasn't so lazy I'd go back and read over my work, but heck I have a beta reader for that now ^_^

fallem_flutterfly - Wow, you really come on each day to see if I've updated! That makes me feel so special! Thanks dude!

Credik - I guess Bulma didn't really get revenge did she? I guess Bulma's just a weak reed when it comes to sex. Oh well, maybe next chapter she'll get her own back *winks*

Faye89 - Oh I know what's wrong, I updated chapter 4 because I got it beat read and though I should put up the best chapter! Sorry about that!

bEcCa - Yeah, you have the same deal as Faye89. I updated chapter 4 with a beat read version. That's why it said it had been updated - sorry!