Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Addiction ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N - Wow…people really seemed to enjoy the last chapter! I guess it's because my spelling was correct for once? All thanks to Nikoru - my beta reader!

This chapter isn't going to be a lemon chapter, but it is important. This chapter had important things in it that you're going to need to know.

Thanks to Nikoru for beta reading! You're my savior!

~*~

Bulma sat up and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. She opened blurry eyes and yawned as she looked down at the empty space in the bed where Vegeta had lain next to her last night.

Shrugging, Bulma stretched and winced as some very sore muscles decided to complain. She moved slowly to the side of the bed and pulled the veil curtains aside. She clamored ungracefully out, jumping as something thudded to the floor and knocked her foot.

Bulma glanced down, already guessing what it was. The candle from the night before was lying next to her floor. Bulma knocked it aside with her foot, and it disappeared from view as it rolled under the bed.

She stood up and winced again. It was probably her own fault that she was hurting so much. If she'd just stayed angry at Vegeta instead of making a sad attempt to get back at him they wouldn't have ended up having sex.

"Stupid Vegeta," Bulma mumbled as she tumbled across the floor and opened up her wardrobe. She ran a hand through her tousled hair as she tried to figure out what to wear. Bulma jiggled with impatience as none of the clothing in her wardrobe really jumped out at her. Finally she reached in and pulled out a white silk robe which she folded herself into, tying the sash securely.

Bulma looked back into the wardrobe and chose a long sleeved short dress with a plunging neckline in a soft pink. She draped it over one arm and turned her attention to her underwear draw and pulled out a red lace bra and panties. Bulma debated on wearing pantyhose but decided against it. Instead she grabbed up some black ankle socks and a black pair of ankle high leather boots.

Satisfied, Bulma clung to her clothes and walked across her bedroom to the door, her mind wandering through last night's events as it did so. How could Vegeta have hit her like that? He was such a bastard! Her face was probably bruised!

Bulma clung more tightly to the clothes with one arm wrapped around them. She quickly reached out with the other arm and opened her bedroom door. She pushed it open then secured her grasp on her clothing and walked through the doorway, nodding at Brolly who was apparently on guard duty. Bardock lay sprawled out and fast asleep on the lounge chair where Bulma had been sitting when Vegeta had hit her.

She reached the bathroom door and stared at it in annoyance. "Uh, Brolly? Could you open the door for me?" Bulma was aware how embarrassed she sounded, and she blushed. "I kinda have my hand full." Bulma nodded towards her clothes.

"Of course." Brolly crossed the room in an easy gait and opened the door with a flourish. "While you're showering I'll wake up Bardock and order you breakfast. What would you like?" Brolly's eyes traveled down her body, and he promptly flushed scarlet when he saw that Bulma had noticed his wandering eyes.

"Oh I don't eat Br…" Bulma paused mid-sentence and remembered how awfully skinny she had looked in the mirror last night. "Umm, I'll have some juice. Preferably grapefruit juice - if you have it. I'll also have some fruit and maybe some pancakes, if you have those." Bulma smiled at the thought of pancakes. It was doubtful that the Saiyans had them, but it was always possible.

She could remember eating pancakes back before the Saiyans had attacked. Her mother would always serve them with a cheery smile and would give Bulma her choice of topping; and Bulma always chose the same topping, lemon and cinnamon.

Bulma blinked back to reality and became aware that Brolly was staring at her with a worried look on his face. "Sorry, I was reminiscing." Bulma blushed lightly and looked up at Brolly through her eyelashes. "Uh, with those pancakes, do you think you can see if it's possible to get some lemon juice and cinnamon to go on them?" Bulma shifted her weight nervously, certain that Brolly was going to laugh.

Instead he shrugged. "Well, we've been exporting good and services…" Brolly blushed at this word and inadvertently looked at Bulma. "…for several years now. No doubt we'll have the things you need."

"Really?" Bulma squealed excitedly and did a little jig; she grinned happily at Brolly and disappeared into the bathroom, kicking the door shut behind her. She dumped her clothes on the bathroom tiles and looked into the mirror at her face.

Why the hell am I getting so excited about food?

Bulma shed her robe, which fluttered to the ground like a bird, stepped over it and turned on the shower. Of course she knew why food was getting her so worked up! She hadn't eaten a decent breakfast in years! Food was scarce and pricey; almost everyone lived in poverty and ate canned food.

And of course, Bulma thought slyly, if the Saiyans had the food she wanted, then she should be getting a little taste of home.

Bulma stepped under the warm spay and sighed in relief as it beat down on her tense muscles, working the strain out of them. She wiped hair away from her eyes and wondered what Vegeta was doing at this exact moment.

~*~

"You were with her last night, weren't you?" Zucchini hissed angrily at Vegeta, her black eyes flashing. She bunched her hands into fists and glared at him. "Well I hope last night was wroth it, because I am never touching you until our wedding night!" Her voice rose to a shriek and Vegeta winced.

This was not the way he wanted to spend his breakfast. Arguing with this bloody woman instead of eating the food that had been piled in front of him. Vegeta eyed the food in front of him, recognizing some of the food as Earth food. There were bacon rashes heaped to his left as well as those odd looking 'bread rolls' which he had encountered nowhere but on Earth.

Last night had been unexpected. Vegeta snatched a bread roll up and chewed on it as he thought of his Bulma. Of all the ways he'd expected Bulma to react to him reappearing in her suit, jumping him and letting him indulge in some S&M had been the one thing he had never expected her to do.

Bulma had been so wild last night; he hadn't even seen a hint of the sulky teenager who had put in an appearance at the banquet. She had been all woman last night. Vegeta let his eyes drift shut as he remembered, making sounds of agreement as Zucchini ranted on in a high pitched shrewish voice, unaware that his attention had drifted.

There had been something in her eyes that had worried him last night. He couldn't put his finger on what it was exactly, but there had definitely been something going on in that pretty little head of hers.

Maybe she had been thinking about killing him.

With surprise, Vegeta felt his own body tighten in pleasure at the thought of Bulma going feral, and his eyes flew open, a gasp escaping his mouth. What was wrong with him? He was the one who liked giving pain; he did not like receiving pain!

"Vegeta? You weren't even listening were you?" Zucchini pouted at him like a spoiled child. She surveyed the food on the table as Vegeta had done earlier, only while he had looked almost longingly at the earth food, her lip curled, and she pointedly ignored it, choosing to eat only Saiyan food. The one exception being that she drank several cups of coffee.

It only recently been discovered by the Saiyans that the delicious brew called 'coffee' was addictive, and by that time the majority of Saiyans who had tried coffee had become hopelessly addicted. Zucchini included.

Vegeta had never been fond of coffee; it wasn't that it tasted bad; it was just that he preferred other kinds of drinks for breakfast - like that delicious juice from 'apples.' Vegeta nodded to himself as he ate. If there was something to be admired about those weak little humans, it was that they had perfected the art of cooking.

"Vegeta? Are seeing that human again today?" Zucchini smiled graciously at him, her voice a soft little purr.

Apparently, Vegeta guessed, Zucchini had decided to try to win him over by acting nice instead of shrewish. His eyes gleamed wickedly as he swallowed a mouth full of food and looked at his soon to be wife.

"Which human?" He dealt her a blank look, but inwardly he was bursting with amusement as Zucchini fumed, her face blooming an exotic shade of red.

"What do you mean which human?" Zucchini pointed as she banged her fork on the table after each work. Her pretense of being 'nice' evaporated, and her shrewish nature burst forth in an explosion of bad language.

Vegeta watched in amusement as Zucchini took up her coffee cup and threw it at him in a similar manner to how Bulma had hurled hers last night.

Only this time the cup, and its burning hot contents, hit Vegeta square on the chest. The force of Zucchini's throw had enough power behind it to knock Vegeta off his chair and onto the floor below. The offending cup landed next to him and shattered into pieces.

Vegeta gritted his teeth and stared up at the ceiling above him as Zucchini's footsteps grew louder, and she appeared above him with a gasp, her face showing her horror.

"Vegeta! I'm…I'm so s-s-sorry!" Zucchini stammered, her hands shaking as she lifted them to her horrified face.

Vegeta ignored her as she reached down a helping hand, and he struggled to his feet by himself. He was barely able to restrain himself from launching into a tirade about incompetent females. Thank God no one else had been in the room to witness this embarrassment. First, Bulma had humiliated him last night and hurled a wine goblet at him, and now Zucchini had all but done the same thing.

"I'm really losing my touch with the ladies," Vegeta mumbled to himself as he ignored Zucchini, who was flapping uselessly by his side, attempting to assist him clean the coffee off his shirt.

"I really am sorry I…"

"You didn't think." Vegeta looked at her from under thunderous brows and brushed her aside as he strode agitatedly from the room. The coffee had burnt his already tender chest…damn Bulma with her candle wax, and damn Zucchini with her burning hot coffee.

Geesh! What did those two do? Plan ways to humiliate him together, and then pretend to be enemies? Thanks to them he was going to have to go down to the damned med bay to get some balm. The last thing he needed was for this burn to blister.

~*~

A/N - I know this was a short chapter, but it was my birthday on Tuesday so I got sidetracked. Heh, I'm finally 18…old enough to drink and gamble. Its times like these I'm glad I live in Australia!

Please Review!