Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slices of Life ❯ Electric Sheep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Electric Sheep
200 Word Drabble- by Lady Lark
~*~
For the first time in her existence, she dreamed.  She dreamed of flowers and gardens, of bright sun-drenched beaches and cool moonlit nights.  She dreamed of strong arms holding her tight and she dreamed of little arms waving in delight.
Android 18 dreamed.
When she woke, she flew across the barren landscape to a small secluded island.  There she found him, sitting on the beach, meditating.
"Ei . . . Eighteen!  I didn't expect to see you again.  What are you doing here?"
She regarded him carefully.  Too bald.  He would have to grow his hair out.  Too Short.  Nothing could be done about that.  But he loved her and he was a strong warrior, for a human.  He would do.
"I want the dream," was all she replied.
He gave her a curious look.  "What dream?"
"The one I had last night!  The one YOU sent me!  You were there.   You should know."
"Whoa!  I was in your dream?"
"Yes."
"What was I doing?"
"Holding me."
"You didn't mind?"
"No."
"W . . . would it be ok to hold you now?"
"Yes."
He took her into his arms and it felt . . . nice, safe, and loved.
~*~
Challenge:  Sweet Dreams
AN:  I like Android 18 and Krillin as a couple.  Like Vegeta and Bulma those two had a lot of obstacles to overcome -- the least of which was actually spending enough time together to form a relationship.  The title comes from a Philip K. Dick story called "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" which inspired the move Blade Runner.
Happy Reading