Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slices of Life ❯ Best Friends ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Best Friends
A 200-word Drabble by Lady Lark

~*~
“Go on do it!” a high pitched male voice whispered. “Just be careful.”
“Are you sure? We can stop,” said another male voice. “I don't want to get you in trouble.”
“No. I want to do this. I'm just a little nervous, that's all. This is the first time I've really tried to do this.”
“You mean you've done this before?”
“Only with Gohan. And well, then it was different, ya know? He wasn't you.”
“I got it. Okay. Here it goes . . . There! Do you feel it?”
“Uh-hmm. It feels all warm and tingly. But it feels right. Natural.”
“It feels the same on this end too”
“Okay, let me try it now. So I put my hand like this.”
“Uh-huh.”
“And I slowly . . . .”
“Trunks! Goten! What are you two doing up there?”
“Goten, cut it out!” Trunks hissed. “Nothing, Mom!”
“Don't make have to come up there and find out, young man!” Bulma yelled.
“Dude, do you think she knows what we're doing up here?”
“Nah, if she had she would be really pissed.”
“Okay. So how do you form a ki-ball again?”
“You put your hand out like this.”
“Okay.”
~*~
Challenge: Doing What Comes Naturally
AN: Okay, If you thought that they were doing something requiring a higher rating, you should pull your mind out of the gutter. They're children. Showing each other how to form ki - something very natural for Saiyajins who use ki balls as a form of pest control.