Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Son Against Father ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Son Against Father

By Silvertress

Disclaimer: Guess what once again I don't own Dragon Ball Z.

Author's Note: Chapter six people! I can't believe how long this fic is. It was too complicated to finish in about three. Anyway we get more fighting and see what Goku is going to do. Thanks to all that have reviewed. Please Read, Review, and Enjoy ;)

On with the show:

Piccolo suddenly turned around as he heard a "What?" From Goku. "Piccolo?" He questioned. "What happened?" Goku questioned. Piccolo watched calmly as the Saijin rose to his knees holding his head. The Namekian stepped back as the Saijin's expression changed to a glare. "What the hell are you looking at Namekian?" Piccolo frowned. The memories are mixed up. Here's your lullaby once more Goku. Piccolo flared his ki up quickly a white aura surrounded him before Goku was holding his head again Piccolo brought his hand straight down into a spot on his neck. Once again he fell unconscious. That should keep him until his memories are straightened out. I wouldn't want to know what he could do if he was conscious the way his subconscious must be sorting out the truth. Kid we might actually pull this off. What in hell was that?

Piccolo turned feeling a sudden humungous jump in ki. He saw that Goku's friends had backed Nappa into a corner. The large Saijin seemed to be on his last lengths suddenly his eyes had turned a deep blue and were starting to flicker from black to sea blue. A golden aura flickered around the Saijin. Goku's friends backed away as they sensed his power rise more and more.

He saw Yamcha and Tien talk to one another. The two launched themselves at the Saijin and started attacking him from both sides. Krillin and Chowsue launched ki blast that formed together and hit the Saijin. The golden aura had established around the Saijin and all he did was deflect the blast and back to its origin. Chowsue and Krillin who had put as much energy as they could spare into the blast were breathing heavily from firing it and couldn't dodge it. Piccolo looked through unemotional eyes when he saw the blast hit them and they fell to the ground hard. Yamcha and Tien were still landing punches but it did no good. The newest Super Saijin didn't seemed to even feel any pain at all from the blows.

Better go help the morons. If I let them die the kid will be ticked off. He started gathering ki enough to fight a Super Saijin. This really should be interesting it seems it's the big ones first time in that form. If he's anything like Gohan he won't be able to control the powers. The powered up Namekian looked down at Goku. Stay like that until I get back. Piccolo looked back at Goku lying on the ground then launched himself to the newest Super Saijin. He was just in time to see Nappa with one arm knock Yamcha and Tien to the ground. Piccolo snorted when he saw the four on the ground were unconscious. So much for Earth's Special Forces, nice training Kami. They were ready for the regular Saijins but not a Super Saijin.

"Take this." Piccolo yelled as he went in with a punch of his right hand. Nappa blocked it so Piccolo kneed the Saijin in the chest. Piccolo showed his fangs in a smirk when he saw the gold aura flicker and disappear. Piccolo went to kick him in the back and the Saijin fell through the air.

With a grunt the Saijin got up glaring at the Namekian through his dark blue eyes. With the return of the gold aura he lunged in on Piccolo with a series of attacks. Piccolo made his own aura appear making his ki rise so he could parry the blows the Saijin tried to land. The Namek cringed when he felt an impact in his lower chest. He grunted as he punched the Saijin right in the cheek through frustration. He looked with accomplishment as he saw Nappa spit out some crimson liquid. The Namekian frowned when saw the Saijin suddenly disappear. He closed his eyes trying to sense the Saijin's ki. He found it and turned around just in time to block a kick to the head with one of his hands. The Namekian's eyes came into contact with the dark blue orbs of his foe. They just stared each other down, both giving the other a menacing grin. Piccolo knew victory was immanent for him. Nappa was already breathing hard. His body still wasn't used to all the power of the Super Saijin form.

"Time to end this." Piccolo snarled. Piccolo gathered all the ki he could and with speed started to punch the Saijin with all his strength. He shot through the air coming into contact with Nappa's body as he fell from each blow. The bald Saijin's eyes now black. Piccolo went about this for a while longer kicking or punching the Saijin. He smiled when he felt Nappa's life force almost totally drained. With one kick to the back he let the body fall. The Saijins body was limp on the rocks. He looked up with terrified eyes.

"Mercy…"He said quietly. Piccolo laughed. I am not Goku. I am the son of the Demon King I don't show mercy. Piccolo growled as he formed a ki ball in his hand. It glowed a deep purple Piccolo yelled as he through it towards the Saijin. He turned away when he saw the limp body blow to bits from the blast. With a smirk he whipped some of the purple blood from his face. The Namekian almost laughed when he saw how injured his body was. He slowly limped to the unconscious Krillin and grabbed the small sack he had in his gi belt. Piccolo grappled a senzu in-between two of his pointed fingernails and gulped it down. He then went to give one to each of the fallen fighters. He walked away ignoring their questions, when he finished reviving them he went back to Goku to his comfort was still unconscious. Piccolo then turned his gaze to the battle that still raged on, the one of his pupil against the Saijin Prince. Piccolo's head turned this way and that his eyes watching the two glowing beings battle it out. His eyes perceiving every punch or block. To his surprise it seemed tied.

~~

Goku was flooded with memories. The new information mixed with the old. They battled one another. The kindness of Earth and his true past versus the Saijin memories heartless and ruthless. One moment he was Goku the protector of the planet Earth, another he was a Saijin. A low class warrior that was more powerful than his leader knew. A being that had conquered countless planets destroyed thousands maybe millions of lives, the true vanquisher of Freeza. As time went on he began to sort it out what truly happened. Radditz had come to Earth kidnapped him under some sort of anesthetic. He then put the Saijin in a device to rewrite his memories. To make him a Saijin pawn. He wasn't a Saijin he was a being of Earth. He had a family. Chichi and Gohan, his son Gohan, and Chichi his mate and love she was had been pregnant before he was kidnapped. Slowly the events of his life unfolded infront of him. He saw the entire Z team, the dragon balls. Everything made sense. Then came the memories of when he had been brainwashed. His inner voice screamed all the lives he had put to an end not even caring. The blood lust he had, not even having an ounce of mercy in him. That was not him. That was the Saijin's influence. His eyes thrusted open. He rose quietly his ki exploded in anger. His eyes automatically turned azure and his hair gold.

"Goku?" Piccolo turned around sensing that the Saijin had woken up.

"Piccolo." Goku smirked. Piccolo relaxed a little in his fighting stance. The Namekian was ready to pounce if the wish hadn't worked.

~~

Gohan was in level two of Super Saijin. Bolts of electricity swirled in his gold aura the same was for Vegita. Both of them attacked mercilessly. Gohan smiled internally as he felt another Saijin ki disappear. He jumped out of the way of a ki blast the Prince had sent at him.

"Looks like another one of you are gone." Gohan said wickedly in a low voice. He saw Vegita stopped the attack he was about to implement. The young Saijin's eyes grew open when the pureblood just started to laugh. The cackled made Gohan's sensitive ear's ring.

"Who cares? Nappa was a weakling. If you're not strong then there is no reason for the being to survive. The Saijin race is all about power. Look at us we are in the form of the legendary warrior. How many Saijins are left of pure blood? Two, soon to only be one. I am the ultimate evolution of our race. Soon to be an immortal. I will be the supreme ruler of this galaxy and all others the universe." The Prince seemed to say insanely.

"Never." Gohan growled. That will never happen. I will make sure of that myself. Gohan's ki flared up even more the gold shining more brightly and more lightning appeared. The younger Saijin launched himself at the Prince. He started a series of punches and kicks landing everyone. Tapping into his dormant power he had the advantage. The Prince dodged one of the blows quickly wiping scarlet from his eye. He growled as he gathered more energy. So close to his goal he would not let some hybrid beat him. The two went at each other oddly matching the other blow for blow.

One on the sight of revenge and defense the other for immortality and being the last noble of his race. The older Saijin cackled as he landed a blow that made Gohan fall to Earth. Gohan jumped up right after his impact firing a ki blast that disintegrated more of the Prince's armor. Both were breathing heavily tiring from staying level two but that meant everything. Both knew that the first one to drop out of Super Saijin level two would not come out of this alive.

Gohan turned his head suddenly sensing his Father turn Super Saijin. Something was different from when he first arrived. He was disturbed to feel so much anger and hate in his ki but he didn't feel as cold and distant as before. The teenager turned his head to see he was talking with Piccolo. What is going on? Damn I can't ask I have to finish this bastard off. Or at least get him unconscious, that way I could find out what was happening and get a senzu bean. I can't hold it at this level for very much longer. Gohan let out a large cry as he felt Vegita's fist go right into his chest. Gohan growled at the prince and delivered a punch of his own right in the side of the head. He then kicked the Saijin in the chest and started punching madly putting the last of the ki he had in reserve. Not expecting this the Prince couldn't bloke the blows. He had no clue that the kid had that kind of power. Gohan smiled as he Vegita go to the ground hard making a huge crater. The demi Saijin power out of Super Saijin level two down to one, and slowly flew over to Piccolo. He should be out for at least five minutes. That took all I have. I'm so dizzy. Gohan's hair started flickering back to coal, as his eyes from teal. He slowly landed to the ground and limped. Piccolo walked up to meet him half way. His father stood in place just looking at the pair.

With out a word Piccolo gave him a senzu bean. Gohan took it in his mouth painfully and swallowed. Suddenly he felt the bean take effect. He smiled as he felt his tired muscles renew in strength and all the pain he felt disappear. He looked up to a smirking Piccolo.

"Nice job kid. That Saijin should be out for a few more minutes. We can get him." Piccolo said.

"Gohan?" Gohan turned his gazed past his mentor to his Father. His heart skipped a few beats when he heard the man utter those words.

"He knows everything." Piccolo said calmly.

"Daddy?!?" Gohan half questioned and yelled with glee he ran up to embrace his Father.

~~

Piccolo looked away emotion wasn't his best thing to deal with. He made sure Goku's friends were guarding Vegita as he told them. Yes they had come and said their greetings. But now it was Gohan's turn and someone had to keep their eye on the Saijin Prince.

~~

Suddenly Gohan took off from the embrace. He could hear Piccolo and Goku yell his name. All he could do was scream from the sudden pain.

Author's Note: Cliff hanger!!! Please review, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (still needs some editing) Thanks for reading.

REVIEW!!!