Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Son Against Father ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Son Against Father

By Silvertress

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z.

Author Note: We are entering the end of this fic. I think it's only going to be 8-10 chapters long. I might do a sequel I'm not sure. Thanks to those that have read this fic. Yeah five chapters. Anyway on with chapter five. Read, Review, Enjoy. ;)

~~

Gohan was being attacked by Raditz who wasn't doing very good. He tried and attack all Gohan did was using his speed and fly or run away to dodge it. He was barely trying.

"What the hell are you. I attack it seems to hit you but it doesn't." The disgruntle Saijin asked. He couldn't even see it when Gohan dodge the attack and went back to his first spot. Where Raditz thought he stayed solitary throughout the whole fight.

"My dear Uncle there are a lot of things that I have up my sleeve." Gohan said calmly.

"I've been waiting preparing, and hoping for this moment for a long time."

"It's you. You're Kakkorott's little brat. You don't. You're a… No wait." Raditz said panicking. As he looked over the boy, noticing his golden hair and teal eyes. He knew he wouldn't win this fight. " Come on kid. You really can't you know. I'm your Uncle. Blood." Raditz said in a pleading voice.

"Trust me Uncle. I can and I will. Blood? Blood you say. I don't want you or your Saijin blood." Gohan said with abhorrence. "Time to pay for what you've done to me." Gohan said loudly. He then let out a loud yell as he gathered more of his ki. Making sure it wasn't a big amount.

Raditz eyes seemed to become impossibly big, as he saw a soft golden glow surround his Nephew. Raditz went into a guarding position as he saw his Nephew disappear. He screamed as he felt an impact on his back. Gohan had gathered most of his ki to his fist and hit his Uncle in the back. Raditz was now on laying on the ground wheezing. Gohan appeared in front of him. He looked at him with calm teal eyes.

"Come on get up. I don't have all day." Gohan said as Raditz looked up at him.

"Please…Stop." Raditz said wheezing.

Gohan flared up his ki for just a moment. The energy blew Raditz about 10 meters across the hard ground. Gohan was focused on his Uncle that he didn't notice when Goku and Piccolo simultaneously turned their heads to the burst of energy. Raditz was now breathing heavier now. He was on his hands and knees trying to raise himself to a standing position. Gohan cocked his head to one side. Suddenly with a burst of hidden ki Radditz launched himself at Gohan. When Gohan saw a flickering teal in his Uncles eyes he was shocked. He's almost super level. Better end this before it get's too complicated. Gohan felt little pain as his Uncle's fist went right into his face.

"Nice try. But too late and still it's not enough." Gohan said tranquilly. Gohan was relieved when he saw the teal flicker disappear. From his fighting stance Gohan launched himself on his Uncle. Raditz tried to evade the combination of kicks and punches Gohan delt towards him to no avail. With a few punches and kicks Raditz was on the ground once more groaning in pain. "It all ends now." Gohan said ruthlessly. Raditz looked to the ground knowing what was about to happen. Gohan brought both hands over his head on palm behind the other. "Masenko." Gohan said in a low voice from the ki he was gathering. He brought his arms down and the huge blast appeared from his hands. His Uncle was engulfed in the blast. When the blast disappeared there was no sign of his Uncle. Finally I did it. He's gone. Gohan thought almost happily. Of course he never did like taking life. But Raditz was different. Gohan looked around to asset how the others were doing. He was worried when he felt the power levels of Tien and Chowsue. He looked over and saw Vegita still toying with Tien matching him punch for punch. Tien seemed to be getting worried. Gohan's eyes opened wide as he saw Chowsue on the ground lying lifelessly. The bald one named Krillin seemed to be giving him a senzu bean. Better go help Tien. He's going to be in trouble when the small one gets bored toying with him. Gohan went into the air and launched himself between the two.

"Tien go help Yamcha. Now! I can handle it." Gohan yelled as he came in between the two and blocked a punch from the Saijin Prince. Gohan sighed in relief as the three-eyed warrior flew towards Yamcha who was still dodging the blast Nappa sent at him. He also saw Chowsue was waking up.

"Boy what are you doing?" The small warrior asked glaring at Gohan.

"I finished off Raditz so I thought I'd go try you out. My uncle really wasn't a challenge." Gohan snarled at the Saijin.

"Raditz…Your Uncle. Does that mean your Kakkorott's bastard of a son? Raditz mentioned a few years ago. How cute. We take your Father and you try to take revenge on us. You took care of Raditz I see. Who really cares? He was only a damn third class warrior. Let's see how you come out against the Prince of all Saijins." Vegita said calmly.

"Prince of all Saijins? Interesting. Does that mean I should bow down to you?" Gohan said mockingly.

"What the hell? The insolence you show. You hybrid. You're existence would not be tolerated by us. It shouldn't now. Guess it's time for you to die." The Saijin snarled at Gohan.

" I'd like to see you try." Was all Gohan said as he got in a fighting stance.

~~

Piccolo was nervous now. Gohan had raised his level too much. He knew Goku had sensed it. After both of them turned their heads, Piccolo leaned in to deliver a punch. Goku fell in the air a little from the unexpected impact. Goku lunged at him and started to punch toward his chest with both hands. Piccolo blocked using his knee and hand. The two were caught in a guarding position. The two glared at each other the ebony orbs battling each other. They both went on fighting. But still ki attacks, and physical attacks alike were parried. They went on like this. Suddenly both sensed Gohan's ki rise again. They both witnessed Raditz be destroyed in the boy's blast.

"Looks like Gohan got one of you." Piccolo said calmly.

"Gohan who is that? Is that the kid that just got Raditz? That name… What is with that name?" Goku seemed to be talking to himself.

" Great it makes less of you to take care of." Piccolo said.

" Let's stop this. I know your holding back energy. Let's just give each other everything we got." Goku said calmly.

" What did you get bored? That's fine with me. But the question is do you know what you're getting yourself into?" Piccolo asked questioningly.

Goku just looked at the Namekian and then started to power up. Piccolo started to do the same.

~~

Raditz is finally gone. Soon I'll be free of Vegita too. That boy he's stronger than Vegita. Maybe I can use him…Goku thought as he slowly powered up his eyes and hair flickering to teal and gold. Might as well go super. Give me some exercise. I can't wait to see what his majesty will do. Goku chuckled to himself. When he was done transforming a golden aura swishing around him.

"Ready?" Goku questioned. The Namekian fully powered up looked at him. A smile formed across his face his fangs showing.

~~

As Piccolo saw Goku power up to Super Saijin, he did a quick power up of a different kind. He powered up for one of his best attacks. After Kami told me he had read his mind and sensed the form of brain washing he said it could be counter acted with the dragon balls. All I need to do is get him unconscious. Damn being part of Kami can be useful. Well sometimes. It's usually just a bother…Time for lights out Goku. The Namekian thought to himself as he gathered the energy. After Goku asked some question he knew it was time. One finger still on his turbaned forehead he held out his arm and started to form the attack quickly on his straightened index/middle finger. Goku would make the mistake of trying to deflect the blast.

"Makankosappo." Piccolo yelled as two-ki blasts came out of his fingers. One straight one that went right into Goku's chest, another that screwed around the first beam to help drill the attack into the victim. He looked on as Goku fell to the ground from the blast. Yes… I did gather enough ki to knock him out. Piccolo thought. He descended to the ground and delivered a few kicks to his head to keep him that way. He sighed in relief when he saw the gold hair and teal eyes return to their normal coal.

"Kami. It's me. He unconscious make the wish now." Piccolo said to Kami telepathically.

" It'll be done. It might take a few minutes for his mind to sort out all the information." The old Namekian replied

"Just do it!!!" Piccolo seemed to scream.

~~

The Guardian of the Earth stood in the Middle of his look out. The dragon balls now outside in a circle glowing. The Namekian held his hands out over them. He muttered the word to activate them. He stepped back as he saw the dragon balls engulfed in a bright flash. The ground shook. The blue sky turned completely black. He looked calmly as he saw some bolts of lightening then finally a 100 ft long dragon with fierce ruby eyes.

"Shenlong (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) it's been too long." Kami said.

" Master. You know who I am. I can grant you one wish." The dragon said.

" I wish the mortal Goku Son to have his true memories restored, he was brainwashed a long time ago. Let him see the truth." Kami wished. The Dragons eyes glowed with an eerie light and he growled in its low voice.

" Your wish has been granted." The Dragon said finally. He then disappeared in another flash of light. The dragon balls turned to stone and then flew off.

~~

Piccolo smirked as he saw Goku grab his head in pain. He knew that meant that the wish was made. Soon he'd find out if it would work. He then turned his gaze to the fight of Gohan versus the small-unknown Saijin. Both were Super Saijins the golden auras surrounded both of them. They seemed to whiz through the air. One would occasionally deliver a blow but it seemed they were evenly matched at this point. Piccolo could sense that the Prince was using his full power but Gohan still didn't tap into his dormant power. Piccolo suddenly turned around as he heard a "What?" From Goku.

"Piccolo?" He questioned. "What happened?" Goku questioned.

~~

Author's Note: Goku has his memory back. But how much of it? Does he know what he's done these past years? Find out next chapter. This fanfiction will probably be updated tomorrow Sunday September 8. With all my others. So stay tuned for the next chapter. (next time is focused on fighting w/ Nappa and Vegita.) Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it. Please review.