Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Blues for Nappa and Yamcha ❯ Domesticated Saiyan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the Manga or the Anime Dragon Ball Z. Toriyama does. I make no money from writing this story and my character Dr. Stellari, Fermi and Bohr mean no harm to the series.
Jan 21 2007
Domesticating a Saiyan
Stellari glanced at Raditz and Goku sitting there after their mind meld. Bardock had made his presence known through a mental bond he shared with Goku since before Goku's accident. Raditz dark features glowered with jealousy. Slowly Goku tried to catch his breath from the revelations they had seen. To actually see his father Bardock through a mental rapport had stunned him and Raditz both. Now both brothers were trying to make sense of this entire situation.
"He's there in your mind," Stellari murmured. Goku rubbed his brow and shook his head in disbelief.
"Bonded to the Kakkarot part of you," Raditz mumbled. Stellari got up and walked over to Raditz. She sat on his lap, curling her arm around his neck.
"Raditz, why are you so angry?" Goku asked. "You can't resent your father for making the choices he did. I didn't ASK for this bond."
"I don't know WHY!" Raditz growled.
"If you designed her armor after his, then you can't totally resent him," Goku said.
"He is still Father, no matter what I think. It's not that I HATE him," Raditz growled. "It's that I resent that you have a connection I never did and you don't comprehend Saiyan culture!"
"I understand because I'm trying to," Goku said quietly. He shifted his chair closer and rested a hand on Raditz shoulder. Raditz let out a low growl, but Stellari rubbed his temple. She deposited a kiss on his widow's peak, softly preening his impossibly long hair.
"Dammit, I hate it when you're right, Brother," Raditz complained. His brow furrowed much in the manner of Vegeta's.
"Well, since you and Stellari are one mind… or bonded, then you and she have a connection. And you've been in my mind, so you have the chance to have a bond with Bardock," said Goku.
"He left the choice to you, love," said Stellari.
"I… I miss him," Raditz sighed.
"Open yourself up, Raditz," Goku said softly, caressing his brother's shoulder.
"It's too much too soon. I can't change the habits of a lifetime overnight," Raditz complained. Dark eyes gleamed with anger and frustration.
"I know, but you're trying," Goku answered, slugging his back. Leaning over Goku got up, and stood to his full height. He held out his hand to Raditz, with a smile on his face. "C'mon, get up and let's spar a bit while we wait."
"We're supposed to rest," Stellari glared at him.
"You can watch," said Goku.
"She will participate," said Raditz firmly. He nudged her off his lap, and then took Goku's offered hand. His brother tugged him to his feet with a grunt.
"But…"
"She's my wife, and a warrior," said Raditz. "I cannot deny her the honor of fighting alongside me."
"But she's not as strong… I don't want to hurt her," Goku said.
"A true warrior can control his strength, Brother," Raditz growled. Goku suddenly scraped his toe in the dirt looking ashamed.
"That's not fair!" Goku protested.
"You are ham fisted with your own mate!" Raditz accused.
"But… but…"
"He has a point, Goku. You're supremely powerful, but you DO lack a certain amount of fine control," said Stellari.
"Aw gimmie a break!" Goku protested.
"You can learn from your big brother after all, can you not?" Raditz laughed.
"Aww… you got me there," Goku laughed, his eyes squeezed shut while he rubbed his neck and grinned foolishly. "Okay, you win. But we have to keep careful."
"I'm wondering about my power level. I mean the scouter only judged apparent power levels… and I see Goku you're at two hundred thousand at resting…"
"Really? How'd Bulma build those things not to blow up?" asked Goku.
"Simple Brother, she recalibrated the settings. I did these myself. Father's skills were not totally wasted," said Raditz. "I see that his battle prowess was passed to you, but his intelligence passed to Gohan."
"Hey!" Goku complained. "I might not be smart like you guys but I'm not stupid!"
"He's right. He's brilliant when it comes to fighting," said Stellari. "And there are some things he understands better then any of us."
Walking over she kissed Goku's cheek and gave him a friendly hug. Raditz grumbled, his back turned as he glanced off into the distance. His arms folded across his chest, and he looked jealous. Stellari walked over and slid her arms around him from behind, giving him an affectionate squeeze as well. Goku moved over and threw his arms around his brother. "Don't be like that! Sheesh, you act like you'd die if I gave you a hug!"
"Stupid sentimental earth custom! Must you?" Raditz growled.
"Yeah, because nobody bothered to do it when you were growing up," Goku said. Stellari withdrew, watching Raditz squirm as Goku enfolded the larger warrior in a rather warm and crushing embrace.
"If you do this in front of the prince I will kill you," Raditz grumbled. Reluctantly he let his arms drop, and then loosely wound them around his brother's shoulders. It felt strangely good, and he realized there was no tension. Just an overall acceptance that stunned him.
"I want you to do that to your sons, and daughter, whenever you can," Goku said as he drew back. "That's the difference between you and me. Love never killed anyone. And maybe if someone DID that you wouldn't be so…"
"I get your point," Raditz growled, hiding his face in his hand. "It's just that Saiyan don't… hug… I mean males don't."
"So what?" Goku snorted. "You're on Earth. It's not Vegetasei whatever. So some of that nonsense can stop now!"
"I… oh the hell with it," Raditz grumbled.
"Fermi and Bohr hug you," said Goku.
"But they're whelps… that's expected!" Raditz snapped.
"I'd keep hugging Gohan no matter how big he gets," Goku persisted. "And hey, I even hug my friends. What's wrong with that?"
"Give him a chance, Goku," Stellari chuckled. "He's almost ready to die of embarrassment."
"You'd kill someone with kindness, Brother," Raditz mumbled.
"Is that so bad?" Goku shrugged. "Anyway, we're wasting time. We gotta plan what happens next!"
***
Nappa in the meantime had not been idle. There was one stop he had to make before reporting to train with Trunks at Kami's lookout. He had flown from his training area to see someone special. Lighting on the balcony of the capsule house he knocked on the sliding door. Someone slid it open, and looked up at him.
"There you are, you bum! Leaving me out of the fun!" said Launch. Both of them shared a luxurious town house apartment near Capsule in Metro West. Parked by the front door was a large tractor trailer that bore the words, “Ranchi's delivery service.” Behind it sat a sport utility vehicle, and a rig with two matching motorcycles.
"Woman, this is no time for jokes! I haven't much time!" Nappa said sharply. Launch stepped back out of his way with a frown on her face.
"Jerk," Launch grumbled, letting him in. "What's eating you?"
"Bliss is gone," Nappa said angrily. Although his voice was low, she could feel the hostility radiating off him in waves. She followed him as he strode into the sitting area of the upper floor. Huge boots pounded on the stairs indicating Nappa was walking down to the living room where a huge wide screen television sat opposite massive mission style furniture.
"Oh shit," Launch cursed. "You're kidding me!"
"Those tin cans took her. I swear when I get my hand on them they'll be space dust," Nappa snarled. Lightening crackled around his massive form.
"Cool it! No ki in the house!" Launch snapped.
"I'm sorry… but I'm so pissed I can't see straight!" Nappa growled. Launch grabbed his hand and dragged him to sit down in the huge easy chair closest to the television.
"Here, calm down and I'll get you a beer and some food," said Launch. Nappa plopped into the chair, and lifted his legs so Launch could slide the matching hassock under his boots. Grabbing the remote control she turned on the television to the sports channel where a hockey game blared with shouts and grunts of testosterone laden athletes slugging it out. Nappa's favorite events tended to be varsity hockey, football, and boxing.
Her mate pressed a hand over his bald head to wipe away the sweat. Crossing around behind the chair Launch reached the bar separating the kitchen from the living room. She snapped to the cook laboring away at the large island. He nodded quickly at her hastily barked orders to fix Nappa a quick steak on the hibachi grill.
She waddled over to the fridge and pulled out a whole six pack. Nappa tapped his fingers on the box of imported cigars she pushed over across the end table. He peeled off a beer and knocked some back. Then he inserted a cigar in his lips waiting for her to light it. Impatiently he used his ki, and then struggled to relax a bit.
"You are tense," Launch said, rubbing his shoulders through his armor. Nappa let smoke curl out in the direction opposite her. She set the cigar in an ashtray, plucking it from his fingers. Then she moved around and sat on the great warrior's lap.
“Your steak is done, Mistress,” the cook called.
“Bring it over here!” she ordered. The cook staggered under the weight of the heavily laden tray he carried. Grunting he set it down on the coffee table near Nappa's chair. Freshly grilled salmon, beef, and other prime cuts of meat sizzled still in its own juice.
“Anything else?” he asked.
“Start on some dinner. And get Alphonse to change the sheets on the bed and get the hot tub cleaned out!” Launch ordered.
“Right away Ma'am!” he inclined his head.
“While you're at it, more of these cigars,” Nappa grunted.
“Yes sir, right away Mr. Nappa,” he nodded.
“You get good slaves woman,” Nappa said appreciatively to a very smug Launch. She wiped sweat from his brow with one of the linen napkins she grabbed off the tray. Reaching over she picked up a china plate and set it on Nappa's knee. She carefully cut pieces of steak and held it up to his mouth so he could eat each morsel.
Nappa ran fingers through her hair, wrapping his huge arm around her waist. He was careful not to hurt the baby curving out her belly. Throwing arms around his neck, Launch kissed his face. Nappa hugged her to him, his anger surging through his body. She could feel the ki crackling and her own anger boiled.
"I hope you trash the bastards," she whispered.
Nappa grabbed part of his steak and held it up to Launch so she could eat. As she had quickly learned, the master of the household had first crack at any food then distributed it to the other members when he was satisfied.
"I will, no doubt," Nappa said.
"I'd go with ya…" Launch started. Nappa pressed a finger to her lips to silence her.
"No, you stay here woman. Our brat needs protecting," said Nappa.
"Don't you worry, big guy. I'll fill the bums full of lead if they get too close," she said, nodding to the machine guns and other weaponry neatly locked into the gun cabinet upstairs. Nappa chuckled and nipped her ear, then her neck. His hand rubbed over her pregnant belly to feel the ki of his son growing inside.
"You're a Saiyan woman, even if you have no tail," Nappa whispered. "I'll bring you one of their heads as a trophy."
"You do that. Disintegrate their asses," Launch said with an evil leer.
“That's right. So you eating enough raw meat for the whelp?” Nappa asked.
“Steak tartar. Only the best for our kid,” Launch nodded. She leaned forward to accept another mouthful of food Nappa held up. Together they shared the feast she'd had prepared. Launch couldn't help but remember someone else she had gone to great lengths to prepare a feast for. Yet he hardly appreciated the best food that cooks could provide. Fortunately Nappa enjoyed the spoils of her ill gotten gain, and her honest money. Together with his capsule Salary they were living quite comfortably.
“That's a girl. Say, you'd better get one of those neutrino disruptor things…” Nappa said.
“Already got one,” Launch patted her thigh. Nappa peered up her skirt to see a holster sticking out from under her miniskirt. Indeed she had a piece concealed there with the Capsule logo emblazoned on its pearl handle.
“Custom made too. I like a woman with good taste,” Nappa brightened up. He slid his hand up her thigh and she laughed harshly.
She suddenly sneezed, and clutched in his arms was the fragile frail blue haired Launch.
"Oh my… what brings you home?" she asked, shivering at the look on his face.
"My daughter's been captured," he snarled. Nappa exhaled deeply, realizing this wasn't her fault. He had learned to cope with the sudden changes in his woman's moods. Instead of losing his temper he told her in detail what had happened.
"I'm so sorry," Launch said, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him. She covered his face with soft kisses, and Nappa let her. The soft side of Launch gave him qualities the tough did not. He knew that she trusted him, and she curled up in his lap, warming him with the soft caresses of her fingers on his big muscles.
“That's not all, doll,” Nappa said quietly. “I have to go train for a while. I can't stay much longer.”
“Where?” Launch asked.
“A special joint. Some old Namekian's floating island. I'm going to train with the Prince's son. Maybe I'll even reach Super Saiyan,” Nappa said.
“Be careful,” Launch urged, stroking his cheek and straightening his moustache. “How long?”
“A whole year, doll,” he said.
“You mean you have to go train for a whole YEAR?” she asked with frightened large eyes.
“It'll only seem like a day for you, honeybunch,” Nappa reassured her. His hands slid over her belly, then playfully over her shoulders. Leaning up he kissed her protests away then nipped her lower lip.
“I will miss you, Nappa. If anything were to happen to you!” Launch whimpered.
“Don't cry honeybunch. Be strong for ol' Nappa. I won't be gone long. Be a good girl and keep things in order,” Nappa purred. His tail slipped around her waist. Launch petted the soft fur and sighed with delight as Nappa's strong hands massaged her body. Warm ki crackled through her shivering frame as Nappa warmed her and their unborn child.
“Sauvignon's doing fine. I felt him kick the other day,” Launch whispered.
“I've gotta go, dollface,” said Nappa somberly. Carefully he lifted his woman off his lap and set her down.
“I… I don't' want you to go!” Launch blurted out, tears in her blue eyes.
“Be strong. You're the mate of an Elite,” Nappa shushed her. She threw her arms around his massive neck. He caught her up in his arms the diameter of tree trunks. Her desperate kiss pressed to his lips and he returned it. Wrapped in his muscular embrace she felt safe and secure.
“Your moustache tickles,” she giggled when she withdrew for air.
“Later, doll face,” Nappa grinned, setting her down. “I'll be wating for you. As a Super Saiyan.”
“Love you,” she whispered, pressing a kiss to her fingers then pressing them to his lips. Nappa strode away, heading up the stairs. Launch felt tears in her eyes as his energy momentarily flared, and he was gone.
“Come back,” she pleaded.
***