Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!

This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series sortof but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu. In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;

Sorry if I use u instead of you sometimes it’s a habit of mine!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;
:: Videl’s Thoughts:: :: :Erasa’s Thoughts::: Writing




Videl sighed cuddling Erasa closer to her as she watched her sleep after being awake now for about fifteen minutes. Smiling as she snuggled into her arms then looked at the door hearing someone knock. :: Probably the maids with breakfast or something..:: “What is it?”


“The police are hear for you Videl” Blinking she sighed :: What could they want?..:: “Hold on I’m coming.” Carefully maneuvering herself out of bed so she doesn’t wake Erasa, she opened the door looking at the worried face of the maid and the two policemen.

“Uhh were real about this Miss. Satan but.. Your under arrest for assault and battery against Sonji Lots.” Videl’s eyes widened:: I can’t believe he called the cops on me that bastard!:: Shaking her head she allowed the cops to handcuff her.

“Hey…. What’s going on?” Everyone turned looking at Erasa who was sitting up on the bed rubbing her eyes. “And why are you arresting Videl?” Looking at the police confused. The other cop stepped forward.” You must be Erasa correct?” Erasa nodded and the cop continued “ Well your father told me to take you home. So if you would come with me..” Shaking her not wanting to go near her father she looked back up at him. ” Would someone please just tell me what’s going on?”

Videl sighed “ Your bastard of a father decided to press charges on me for hitting him the other day.” Shaking her head “ Kami only know why since this case really isn’t going to go anywhere.” Erasa got up and walked over to them “ You can’t arrest her, she only hit him because he was going to hit me!” The policemen sighed.

“Sorry Miss we don’t want to this as much as you, we know she wouldn’t hit someone unless there was a good reason but we have to do our job..” Erasa started to say something else but Videl cut her off “ I’ll be ok Erasa. “ Kissing her lightly on the lips “ Don’t you worry about me I’ll be back before you know it.” Smiling at her she let the cop take her away.

Sighing Erasa watched her go. “Umm Miss could you follow me please so I can take you home.” Erasa looked at the cop.” Do I really have to go?..” He nodded apologetically “ Sorry but your still in his charge so I have too.” Sighing again she got her book bag and followed him out.

The whole ride there was silent until he stopped in front of her house. Turning towards her “ Look I know your probably upset over this whole thing but don’t you worry like Miss. Satan said she’ll be out of there in no time.” Smiling at her he handed her a card with his name and number on it.“ Now if you need anything while she’s not here or get into any trouble you just call that number alright?”

Nodding her head she got out of the car and smiled at him. “ Thanks.. Umm” She looked down at the card. ” Frank ” Nodding his head at her he drove off. Sighing she looked at her house::: I really don’t want to go in there…::: Walking up to her door she hesitantly opened it and was greeted by her mother.

Hugging her daughter Mrs. Lots smiled “ Welcome home dear.“ Hugging her mom back she looked around “ Where is he..” Mrs. Lots sighed “ In the study dear.. But I wouldn’t go in there now he’s been drinking a lot since yesterday. “ Erasa who didn’t really listen to her mom after she told her where her father was had already started walking to the study without thinking.

Mr. Lots Nearly fell out the chair, even though the bottle he was holding didn’t make it, when his daughter came barging in “ What the hell the hell is wrong with you?!” He stood up angrily. “ What’s wrong with me? What the hell are you thinking arresting Videl like that?!!” Smacking her across the face he sent her tumbling to the ground.

“Who do you think you are yelling at your father like that?!” Taking off the belt he had on he began to hit her with it. “ Don’t you ever think you can come into my house and start yelling at me you fucking spoiled brat!” He yelled saying each word with another strike from the belt. ”I told you to stay away form the dyke but did you listen? No! Your kind disgusts me. Well if you don’t like dick then I’m going to teach you to like it! I‘m not having a Dyke for a daughter. ”

Tossing the belt away he locked the door ignoring the screaming for him to stop on the other side he walked back over to Erasa who had curled up in a ball and unzipped his pants. Kneeling above her he pinned her down on her back and ripped her shirt off. The thing Erasa saw was her father grinning cruelly down at her before everything went black.

To be continued…
Read and Review and tell me how it is!