Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!

This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu. In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;

Sorry if I use u instead of you sometimes it’s a habit of mine!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;
:: Videl’s Thoughts:: :: :Erasa’s Thoughts::: Writing



Videl unfortunately didn’t see Erasa at lunch and since they only had morning classes together didn’t see her until the end of the day. Videl looked around the school grounds quickly hoping to catch her before she went home and found her sitting under a tree seemingly waiting for something. “ Hey!! Erasa!” Erasa looked up and saw Videl running towards her. ::: Oh man… I was hoping she wouldn’t find me.. If my dad catches her around me no telling what he would do.::: Sighing she smiled at her as she stopped in front of her.

“Hey I was trying to get you at lunch but you weren’t there. Where were you?” Videl looked down at erasa who now had her head down. Videl sighed, “Erasa we need to talk ok?” Erasa laughed nervously “Umm about what Videl” Videl sighed “ You know exactly what Erasa.. A-” She was interrupted by a loud honk and a car door shutting.

“Erasa!!!” yelled a tall middle aged man in a black business suit. Walking over he stopped in front of the two girls. Taking Erasa by the arm he pulled her up and slapped her across her face. “What the hell did I tell you about talking to that dyke!!” Erasa kept her head down holding her stinging cheek crying silently.

”What did I say!!! “ He raised his hand to hit her again but was stopped. Turning around he was knocked to the ground by a punch to his face by a very mad Videl “Don’t you ever hit her!” Walking over to Erasa she held her face in her hands looking at her now red cheek concerned. “Are you ok Erasa ?” Sniffing Erasa nodded slightly. “ I’m getting you out of here ok. Would you be ok going to my house for now?”

Erasa nodded again and Videl wrapped an arm her and her to her car. While passing the semi-conscious man, Videl picked him up by the front of his shirt and hissed down at him threateningly “ If you ever come near her again I’ll make sure you regret it. ” Dropping him back down she walked away with Erasa.

Opening the passenger door for Erasa then closing it Videl went on the other side and got in. It was a silent drive to Videl’s house. Videl helped Erasa out of the car and into the house “ Do you want something to drink?” Erasa just shook her head. Videl sighed and lead her up to her room and sat her on the bed.

“ Alright I think it’s time to talk “ Erasa look up and nodded. “Videl the reason why I avoided you was as you already know because of my father..” Videl sighed “ I know that what I’m talking about is how you feel about me..” Erasa looked back down and Videl turned around and put her hands on Erasa’s shoulders. ”Erasa I love you.. a lot. I have for a long time now and if you don’t fell the same way about me I understand…” Erasa sighed::: How do I feel about her.. I mean she’s always been there for me.. but she is another girl… protected me when I was in trouble…but she’s a girl...she always understood me.. Oh who cares if she’s a girl I do like her::: Erasa smiled and wrapped her arms around Videl’s neck and kissed her which took the black haired by surprised.:: She does like me back!:: Videl wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed back. Pulling back from the kiss Erasa smiled at her “ I’m not sure if I love you yet but I do know I like you.” Videl smiled and hugged the blond before kissing her again.

A little while later after the confession and a bit making out the two got hungry and decided to order out some pizza. After eating they cuddled up with each other on Videl’s bed, with Videl’s arms wrapped around Erasa whose head rested on her chest and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie Erasa felt something furry go under her shirt and wrap around her waist. Blinking she noticed it was Videl’s tail and looked up at her finding her asleep. Smiling she began to stroke her tail lightly then smiled even more hearing a low purr coming from her.::: aww she’s purring that’s so cute::: Erasa who was still petting the tail yawned the purring making her sleepy. :::I’m just going to take a little nap..::: yawning again she closed her eyes falling asleep.

To be continued…
Read Review and tell me how it is!!