Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Love ❯ Chappy four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wheee! I’m the first person to do this pairing!!

This is my first fanfic ever also it not based on the original series but cell and all those other things happened but this is after buu. In my story Videl’s mom was from a race called Ternsur were they look human but have black tail and can chance into any size feline ^^ they are a peaceful race but are born with fighting talents such as their strength and super speed along with agility so that makes Videl half >.>;;

Sorry if I use u instead of you sometimes it’s a habit of mine!!!

Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or any of its char. But I do own Eric and the ternser race ^-^;
::Videl’s Thoughts:: :::Erasa’s Thoughts::: Writing



Sighing Videl shut her locker “ Videl! I finally caught up with you” Turning finding herself looking at Gohan “ Oh.. Hey Gohan.” Walking to class Gohan fell instep behind her.

“So what happened to u guys last night? I came back from looking for Eric and you guys disappeared“ Looking down at her.

:: Damn I forgot all about Gohan!:: “Oh Erasa wanted me to take her home. I guess we kinda forgot about you “ smiling sheepishly at him embarrassed. “ Well it’s ok I thought you guys did something like that. Anyways how is Erasa? I haven’t seen her yet ” Gohan looked up at the clock. “ Maybe she went to class already?”

“Well I did see her this morning….” trailing off blushing her mind wandering back to the kiss they shared that morning. Gohan looked over at Videl who had a dreamy expression on her face. “ Umm Videl?..” No response.

“Earth to Videl…Come in Videl. ” Waving a hand in front of her face. Snapping out of her daydream once again she looked back at Gohan. Just then the bell rang.

“Oh no were going be late!!” Gohan grabbed Videl’s arm and quickly ran to class dragging her along with him. Videl blinked finding herself in her seat and watched the teaching walk in. ::What just happened…:: shaking her head she looked over noticing Erasa still wasn’t there.

Sighing she got out her textbook then looked up when she heard the class room door opening. Smiling when she saw it was Erasa. :: I wonder why she’s late though? :: Watching as she gave the teacher a note and started walking up to her seat with her head down.:: I wonder what’s wrong… ::

As she sat down Videl got out a piece of paper and quickly wrote How come your late? .
Ersas bit her lip and hesitantly wrote back I’m not supposed to talk to u anymore..

Why not?
My dad told me not to …dad is pretty mad about the kiss….
Oh…what did your mom say?
Nothing really she just told me to do whatever makes me happy.
Umm Erasa.. About the kiss.. Does this mean you like me back?
*sigh* Videl I really don’t know…I need time to think about this…
Oh I see.. So in the mean time what are we going to do about your father?
I don’t know…

Videl sighed and went back to listening to the teacher, sneaking peaks over at Erasa from time to time. Hearing the bell ring and sweat dropping at Gohan’s cry about it being lunch time :: I swear half the time that’s all he thinks about..::
Looking over at Erasa hoping to talk to her Videl found her gone. “ Where did she go?..”
Sighing she let followed Gohan to lunch. ::Maybe I’ll see her there:::

To be continued….
Read & Review tell me how it is and sorry for the short chapters