Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Streight from the Hood ❯ Chapter One ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Streight from the Hood
By: Alyssa

DiSCLAiMER: I don't own DBZ/GT.

AUTHORESS' NOTE: This is an A/U fic. Therefore, the ages and settings are different. Trunks, Goten and Marron are 18, Uub, Pan and Bura are 17.

Chapter 01:
"H-Hi...I'm Bura..." Bura said, as she introduced herself to the class.

"Good Morning Bura," Ms. Kimichi said to Bura, "Students, I'd like all of you to welcome Bura," Ms. Kimichi said as she turned around and faced the students.

"Hi Bura!" yelled Pan, who was sitting in the back, along with Marron.

"You can sit with us back here, if ya' want," Marron said.

"Yah. That would be great!" Pan exclaimed.

"Oh Great. Another one of them..." Trunks joked.

"Oh someone help me please! I'm gonna die! Not another one! Noo!!!" Goten said as he pretended to die.

"Shut up Goten." Pan said in between laughs as she punched Trunks.

"Are all of you guys in the same grade?" Bura asked as she took the seat inbetween Pan and Marron.

"Actually, no. We're not." Marron said, putting her finger to her mouth as if thinking.

"Huh? Why? I mean...you guys are in the same class..." Bura said surprised at the information she was given.

"Well, for one, Trunks and Goten over there are dumbasses..." Marron said jokingly.

"Hey! We heard that!" Trunks and Goten said at the same time.

"It's the truth you guys! Get over it!" Pan yelled back at them.

Bura giggled.

"Hm? What's so funny?" Trunks, Goten and Pan asked.

"You guys. The people at my old school were never this funny." Bura said a smile on her face.

"Oh. You went to one of those private schools then huh?" Marron asked.

"Yah. It got boring there..." Bura started.

"Why'd you leave? Like come one. A place like this is considered a dump compared to a private school." Pan said.

"Well, my parents are divorced, and my Mom didn't have the money to send me to there anymore. So, we moved down here. She said my brother would be around here somewhere." Bura replied.

"That's great. Poor now like us, ne?" Pan said.

"Yah. I guess."

"May I begin class now?" Ms. Kimichi asked them.

"Yup." They all said together with smiles on their faces.

"Okay then..."
---
Lunch
---
"So, tell me about the people here." Bura said to Pan and Marron.

"Okay...well...there's Trunks. *points to Trunks* He's like the resident pimp or something. He's got girls falling everywhere for him." Pan said.

"And that *points to Goten* is Goten. He isn't as popular as Trunks, but he still is pretty good." Pan said.

"Yah. He's really funny too." Marron said.

"Uub is over there. *points to Uub* He's really shy, but he's a real gentleman." Pan said.

"Wow. Is that it here?" Bura asked.

"No, but we are like the most popular kids at school..." Marron said.

"Oh. Wow. That's so cool." Bura replied, "Don't you guys have any labels or something? Like Trunks is the pimp, Goten is the funny guy, and Uub is the shy guy."

"Oh, well I'm the resident pimptress, and Marron is the best friend." Pan said.

"Yah. I'm the best friend." Marron said laughingly.

"Cool." Bura said.

"So Pan, you still up for later?" Marron asked Pan.

"Yah. I don't have much of a choice." Pan replied.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Bura asked.

"We're going to the mall." Marron stated.

"Can I come?" Bura asked excitedly.

"Yah. I don't see why not." Pan said.

"Oh now they're gonna bring her with us to the mall." Trunks sarcastically said as he came up behind Pan and kissed her neck.

"Trunks. I told not to do that. She's coming whether you like it or not." Pan said.

"I know. Just wanted to hear you say that." Trunks said as he pulled Pan into a close hug.

"Are they always like that?" Bura asked Marron.

"Yah. You get used to it." Marron told her.

"So ladies, what's it gonna be tonight? Rich white boys again?" Goten asked as he took a seat next to Bura.

"Probably Goten. There isn't really anything richer around here." Marron said.

"Hah. I'm gonna get that job at McDonald's." Goten said.

"Can we have a discount?" Pan asked.

"Sure. I don't see why not." Goten replied.

"Yay!" Pan said happily.

*ring* the bell rang
---
at the mall
---
"Uhh...Hey. Do you need some help?" Bura asked a guy who looked like he was having a hard time with the bags his Mom made him carry.

"Sure. Thanks." he said.

"Okay. I'm Bura, what's your name?" Bura asked, trying to strike a conversation.

"I'm Ninsei." he replied.

"Cool. So, you live around her?" Bura asked.

"No, actually I live downtown. Do you live here?"

"Yah. I live like two blocks away."

"Oh wow..OWOWOOWOW!" Ninsei yelled as his Mom grabbed him by the ear.

"NINSEI! What have I told you about the girls down here?!" Ninsei's mom hollered.

"OWOWOW! Mom that hurts!" Ninsei yelled, a bit embarassed at the look Bura was giving him.

"They're all poor! I will not allow you to date a poor person!" She yelled as she dragged her poor poor son back to her car.

"Oh yah?!" Pan yelled, in time to see the mother turn around. The three of them flicked her off, and stuck their toungues.

"The nerve!" the mother yelled, deafening the people walking past her.

"Hahah!" Marron yelled as they turned around and ran.

"So, what you get Marron?" Pan asked looking through Marron's bag.

"Oh, some underwear, shorts, and a few shirts. What about you?"

"Same ol' same ol'." Pan stated flatly.

"Hey girls. You guys ready? Trunks said he'd drop you off...since I got the job!" Goten yelled.

"Okay Goten! See ya' later then!" Pan said waving her cousin off.

"Okay, so where to first girls?" Trunks asked.

"It's okay. I can walk. I like only 3 blocks away." Bura said.

"You sure?" Trunks asked.

"Yah." Bura replied, as she waved bye, turned around and walked her way home.

"Okay then Pan and Marron. Let's go."

And with that, they walked out.