Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Streight from the Hood ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Streight from the Hood
By: ReiChan, Sa, or Alyssa [either one of these names]

DiSCLAiMER: No, I don't own DBZ/GT.

AUTHORESS' NOTE: Thankies for the review[s]! ^_^ This chapter is reall serious. Not much funny in this one.

Chapter 2:

"Hey Pan! Hey Marron!" Bura greeted her friends after Bulma dropped her off.

"Hey Bura!" Pan and Marron said at the same time.

"Sup?" Pan asked Bura.

"Oh..nothing much. Just talked to my Mom about what we're gonna do." Bura replied.

"Oh great. Family time." Pan said sarcastically.

"At least you can still talk to your Mom." Marron said to no one really.

"Huh? You don't talk to your Mom?" Bura asked surprised-like. -I thought she would be close to her Mom...- Bura thought.

"No...I uhhh...my Mom kicked me out..." Marron said, a tear silently falling from her blue eyes.

"Oh...I'm sorry..." Bura said apologetically.

"It's okay really." Marron said wipiing the tear and putting on her usual smile.

"So, where did you guys go yesterday? Like after I left..." Bura asked.

"I...Uhhh..." Pan started.

"We better get to class...It's about PMS time for Ms. Kimichi." Trunks stated, trying to ease the tension.

"We should get going. I don't want to be the one she throws the apple at again." Goten said.

Everyone laughed as they walked/ran to class. Each of them hoping not to be the one who makes Ms. Kimichi mad.
---
in class MARRON'S POV
---
I don't know why it hurt so much when Bura reminded me of my past. I guess...it's 'cause...maybe I'm not as over it as I thought. I still miss John so much. I thought he loved me...I can't believe he lied. He left me...to take care of Jordan...all by myself. I should've listened to mom...I should've...but I didn't. How could I have been so stupid? I knew the type of guy John was...still I let him lead me into a trap. It happened so long ago...I can't believe I'm still emotional about this...

He ran away when I told him I was pregnant...

~Flashback~
"Hey Marron...why'd you bring me here?"

"I...I have something important to tell you..."

"What is it? Your mom tell you you can't see me no more?"

"No...t-that's not it..."

"What is it then?"

"I-I'm...pregnant..."

"What?!"

"I'm pregnant."

"How can you do this to me? I told you I didn't want no kids 'till I was 20!"

"I-I love you."

"I don't love you Marron."

"Bu-But..."

"I lied."
~End of Flaskback~

It hurts to even think about that. Why? I thought he loved me...he was so cold...his words...dripping like venom from his mouth. He made me cry...but that was worse than when my mom found out...

~Flashback~
"Marron you're home. Come to the kitchen with me..I have something important to ask you..."

"Okay..."

"Marron, I was taking the trash out of your room, and this fell out."

*gasp*

"According to this, you're pregnant. I thought we agreed on abstinence."

"I-I...uhhh..."

"Marron, I can't believe you lied to me! I thought you would know better! How could you do this?!"

"Mom..."

"Marron! I can't believe this! You were always such a good girl! Was this Pan's idea? Did she lead you to this?!"

"No mom Pan had nothing to do with this!"

"How dare you yell at me!" *slap*

*sniffle*

"Out Marron! I want nothing more to do with you! I dont' even want to know who got you pregnant! Take that baby of yours and GET!" *takes a drink of alcohol*

"But...mom...where am I gonna go?"

"I don't know...and frankly I don't care! You and that thing can go burn in hell for all I care!" *takes another drink*

"Fine..." *tears streaming down her face*

"GO! GET I DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE! YOU LYING BITCH!" *takes another drink*

"I'M LEAVING!"

"YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!"

"Am NOT!" *a door slams*
~End of Flashback~

I didn't know my mother could be so cold. She was...never like that...even when she drank. Luckily, Goten was there for me...

~Flashback~
"Marron?! Is that you?"

"Hi...Goten..."

"What are you doing in a place like this? You shouldn't be here."

"I...This is my job. This is how I work."

"WHY?! You were such a good girl when we were in elementary school..."

"I have a son...and my mom kicked me out of the house in a drunken rage."

"You need to change your life. I doubt your son would like you to be living like this."

"This is what I call life..."

"Marron..this is NO way to be living!"

"You...you're coming with me. We're gonna get that boy of yours and you're both moving into my house."

"But.."

"No buts Marron. I don't know what I'd do, knowing one of the best friends I have are out doing this, and not living in a good house."

"Okay. Thanks Goten."

"Anytime Marron, anytime..."
~End of Flashback~

Goten has always been there for me...even the day Jordan was born. He was there...he took the place John should've had. Goten's always been like a father to Jordan. I don't know where I'd be if not for Goten...
---
End of Marron's POV at lunch
---
"Pan, Marron, where'd you guys go yesterday? After I left. You didn't answer me this morning!" Bura yelled.

"We..uhhh...we were...out." Pan said quietly.

"Out doing WHAT?! I called your house last night, and your parents told me you weren't there last night! What were you guys out doing?"

"We...were...doing...our jobs..." Marron said, hopefully getting Bura off the subject. That didn't happen.

"What jobs would those be?"

"We...were at...the..." Pan began as tears started to well up in her eyes. She hated her job, but it was the best way to make the money her family needed.

"They were at the strip club down the street, and after that they slept with the richest guys there for money." Trunks said, completely aware of the fact that his girlfriend and her best friend hated talking about that.

"W-What? Why?" Bura questioned, completely horrified.

"My...my parents...they don't have enough money to support me and them. I knew I had to do something. I couldn't take the look on their faces everytime the bills came around." Pan said through tears, Trunks had her in his lap and he was whispering words of comfort in her ears.

"What? Don't your parents know? Are you sure there's nothing left for both of you to do? Did you give your virginity to someone you don't know?"

"My parents know...about this. At first they were ashamed, but soon they realized my intentions were good. And at least...it kept food on the table..." Pan said.

"Oh..I didn't know it was so hard down here..." Bura said, sorry thay she was so hard on them, "What about you Marron? Why do you do that?"

"I have a saon. Named Jordan. And I have to be able to support him somehow. Goten takes care of the bills, I take care of the food.."

"You and Goten have a baby together?!"


"No! It's nothing like that. She had the baby before I took her into my home. I found her at a party, and I didn't want her living the way she did. She needed someone to help her...and her mother had kicked her out." Goten said.

"Oh...you guys really don't have it easy here, do you?"

"Trunks kinda does. His father doesn't really talk to him, but his father is the only one that has a good paying, steady job." Pan said.

"But I still get in trouble..." Trunks said.

"Yah, you gang-banger you!" Pan said jokingly.

"No gang can defeat me, that's why no guy has ever touched my Panny, without my or her permission." Trunks said smugly.

*ring ring*

"Ack! Time for class!" Goten yelled, jumping up and spilling soda all over himself.

Everyone laughed the whole way back to class.


AUTHORESS' NOTE: What do you think? Good, Bad? Mad at me for making Marron pregnant? For making Pan and Marron strippers? Hope you liked it...at least a little bit. Oh, and Marron's parents are still Juuhachigou and Kuririn. I can't believe I made Juuhachi alcoholic! Hope you don't mind though. ^_^;; Okay now! Review Review! One more review and I'll add chapter 3 when I finish it! I might finish sooner if I get more reviews! Tell your friends! I want reviews! ^_^