Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Taking Chances and Leaps of Faith ❯ In Which There are Character Bios ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I am going to have quite a few original characters so here are little bios on them. More will be added as I continue the story.

The first name represents that person, like their looks or something they resemble or act like. The second name alludes to their power. The third name is the family name.

Catori: Catori is the Royal Family surname meaning spirit.

Adsila Suadela Catori: Suadela means goddess of persuasion. Adsila has the power to persuade others to do anything. Adsila means blossom. First daughter and second child to the King and Queen of Elrondia and twin to future King.

Kanti Aria Catori: Aria means melody. Kanti has the gift of song, which can either comfort or drive a person insane. Kanti means sing. Queen of Elrondia.

Chayton Musa Catori: Musa means of the water. Chayton can control all types of water. Chayton means falcon. King of Elrondia.

Miakoda Cira Catori: Cira means sun. Miakoda has power over fire. Miakoda means power of the moon. Last daughter of the King and Queen of Elrondia as well as central character.

Lucca Ahern Catori: Ahern means lord of the horses. Lucca can communicate with horses as well as morph into one. Lucca means light. First son and child of the King and Queen so he is the heir. His twin is Adsila.

Raina Alred Catori: Alred means oracle. Raina is something of a living prophecy and she can see into the hearts and minds of others and feel shades of what they are feeling and thinking; she also has visions of the future, but they are vague and sometimes wrong. Raina means strong. Raina is a `member' of the Royal Family and engaged to Lucca.

Maipe Kurihi Catori: Kurihi means guide. Maipe can see the trail a person leaves when they move around making him the ultimate tracker. Maipe means fiery; hot, he is considered to be the most handsome male on Elrondia as well as having the worst temper. He is the second son and third child of the Queen and King.

Lucian Dracul Catori: Dracul means dragon. Lucian can shape shift into a dragon. Lucian means light. Lucian is the third son and fourth child of the Queen and King.

Demissie Raidon: Raidon means thunder god. Demissie has control over storms. Demissie means destroyer. It is his chosen name. He was once the lover of Bra, in the future of chibi Trunks, until he decided to take over the universe.

Dela Eden Raidon: Dela Eden means savior. This was Demissie's name until he decided to become evil and kill people.

Citlali Iolana: Iolana means to soar like an eagle or hawk. Citlali had the power to transform into an eagle or hawk. Citlali means star, for like her niece, the night sky could be seen in her eyes. Citlali left her people after she bonded with a Saiyan lord, Saku.