Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 20: … uh… hi? Please don't kill me…
 
It wasn't long before the two got to the front steps of the Brief's GIANT house. Goten rung the door bell and a mini TV screen popped out from the wall next to the door. Bulma was on the screen and asked, “Who's there?”
 
Goten smiled, “Hey Bulma, it Goten and Minako is Trunks done training with his dad?”
 
Bulma smiled, “Ah, Goten and Minako. Good to see you two, yes Trunks is probably done come inside you two.”
 
With that the screen turned black and popped back into the wall. There was also a little click and that's when the door opened.
 
Minako started in awe of all this. How was it possible that all of this is happening? And how did Bulma manage to fit in such a small box? Those were just some of the questions she was thinking.
 
The house was huge! When the two siblings came in, first there was a huge closet where all the shoes and coats were hung up and the slippers were kept. Bulma came from one of the rooms upstairs and stopped on the stairs.
 
“Hey you two, it's okay you don't have to take off your shoes. The ship is outside so you can just go into the yard through that room”
 
She pointed into a room that went past the stairs. The two nodded and walked into the room. There was a rack of weights; the smallest ones were almost the size of a watermelon. Next to that was a black leather couch with Trunk's Capsule Corp jacket and his sword leaning against the wall. Goten opened a glass door, which led into the huge yard, with Minako following him.
 
The ship was as big as the Son house… if not bigger! Minako was walking towards the ship when Goten stuck out his arm to stop her from walking any farther.
 
“What's wrong Goten?”
 
“We better check if they're really done training. We can't just walk in there aimlessly, what if the gravity is too high? We'd be crushed, c'mon let's fly up to one of the windows and check what they're doing.”
 
Goten and Minako flew up to the red tinted window and peered inside. There they saw Vegeta and Trunks fighting in mid air. Vegeta was wearing a dark blue shirt which showed all his muscles along with the same colored pants and his usually white training boot with some yellow at the tip of the shoe. Trunks was wearing his black sleeveless shirt and loose dark blue pants with his usual brown training boots. Trunks was throwing punches and kicks at his father, while Vegeta was blocking them all. Suddenly Vegeta found and opening and punched Trunks in the stomach. The boy clutched his stomach and slowly fell to his knees. Vegeta landed slowly and stared down at his son as if nothing has happened, then he put his hand on Trunk's head and said something.
 
Goten scoffed, “Wow, this the first time I've ever seen Vegeta tell Trunks he did a good job. Usually if Trunks can't match up to his level Vegeta goes off yelling.”
 
Then all of a sudden Vegeta turned towards the window Minako and Goten were looking through. Goten got freaked out and ducked down.
 
Minako didn't understand why this happened, “Hey Goten why did you—“
 
Goten pulled his sister down by grabbing her leg, but Vegeta already saw them and headed for the door. Too bad Vegeta forgot he was working at 300 times normal gravity so when he opened the door he flew down the stairs, since the gravity was so different.
 
From inside the ship Trunks yelled, “Dad! How many times do mom and I have to tell you to turn of the machine before opening the door?!”
 
Goten looked down Vegeta who was lying face down, after falling half way down the steps.
 
Trunks ran out of the ship after turning off the machine, but didn't see his dad lying there so he tripped and flew face first onto the grass getting a mouth-full of dirt.
 
Goten laughed hysterically, “Wow! Screw training, we should've had the stairs fight Cell!”
 
Vegeta looked up at Goten and slowly flew down to the bottom step. The man walked over to the two children and Minako smiled.
 
“Hi Mr. Vegeta! Hi Trunks!”
 
Vegeta glared at Minako which made a chill go down her spine, but she just continued to smile.
 
Trunks got up and spit the dirt out of his mouth, “Uh… dad. You remember Minako and Goten? They came over to see the training ship…”
 
“Kakorot's off-springs are going to train with you?” He smirked, “This I've got to see.”
 
Goten shook his head, “No, we just came over `cause Minako wanted to see what it looked like. Our mom says we can't train.”
 
Vegeta scoffed and crossed his arms, “Just like Kakorot, doing what other people tell you to. A bunch of doormats is what you are…”
 
Minako continued to smile though she wanted to punch him in the face, but Goten yelled, “Hey!”
 
Trunks went over to his dad, “C'mon dad, lay off will you? They didn't come here to fight; they came here to hang out like normal teenagers do.”
 
Vegeta started walking away, “I don't care, I just know if they take you on, on the normal level we train at they won't be able to move let along fight!”
 
Minako laughed and said in a sweet voice, “Oh Vegeta you're so funny. Of course, I mean you are the great saiyen prince aren't you? But then why are you the prince if my dad is so much stronger than you?”
 
OUCH! Right in Vegeta's pride, “You wanna say that again, little girl?”
 
Minako continued pretending to be a sweet little angle, “All I'm saying is, you're here saying we're weak and stuff and you're all strong. When you can't even beat our dad,” she giggled, “And yet you're the prince and my dad is a… low-class saiyen, isn't that what you called him?”
 
Trunks went over to Minako and whispered, “Minako, don't do it. My dad will not hesitate to strike you—“
 
Vegeta interrupted, “If you're so full of talk, why don't you back it up?”

Minako smirked and said in her fake sweet voice, “'Cause the one I wanna fight is heading back home to his mommy like a 3 year-old.”
 
Vegeta turned around and yelled, “Okay, since you're so eager to fight me. LET'S GO!”
 
Minako jerked her head to the direction of the ship and teased, “After you, oh great and powerful Vegeta.”
 
Vegeta walked up the stairs and Minako started to follow him. Goten grabbed her arm, “MINAKO! You promised mom you wouldn't train!”
 
“No, I promised mom we wouldn't train. I never said anything about me and Vegeta fighting.”
 
Trunks shook his head, “You're gonna get creamed… I can't even beat him at normal gravity with him going easy on me!”
 
Minako pulled her arm away and walked inside. The door shut behind her leaving Trunks and Goten left outside.
 
Goten sighed, “Oh kame… what are we gonna do with her?”

Trunks shrugged, “I dunno but we can't do anything about it now.”
 
 
 
Inside Vegeta went over to the machine and asked, “What level do you— oh wait… I forgot. You'll be crushed at any level of gravity.”
 
Minako got pissed, “Crack it to the level you and Trunks were training at!”
 
Vegeta laughed, “Are you crazy woman!? You're an idiot! Even Trunks has a hard time moving at that level and he's been training for almost 4 days! What make you think that you, a little female hybrid can even stand at that level?”
 
Minako yelled, “Just do it, or I'll do it myself!”
 
Vegeta scoffed, “It's your funeral you stupid girl.”
 
He turned the dial to 300 times gravity and all of a sudden the lights in the room turned red. Minako suddenly felt a pull to the ground. She tried to grab onto something but there was nothing for her there, so down went Minako like a brick being thrown down.
 
Vegeta laugh again, “You idiot! Look at you! Falling down as soon as the gravity kicked in!!!”
 
Minako remembered that Trunks mentioned something about raising your power level to be able to do things easier like flying. Maybe it worked for this too, but Minako would have to act fast before she turned into a pancake.
 
Vegeta continued laughing, “Are you okay down there? Want me to adjust the dial back to normal?”
 
Minako raised her power level higher, but not high enough. Vegeta sensed it but knew that it wasn't enough. Just in case he put his hand on the dial. Minako continued to try and raise her power higher and higher. It was still too little but the girl tried to get up anyway.
 
Sweat trickled down the sides of her face as she struggled to get up. Slowly she lifter herself. This amazed Vegeta that a stupid little hybrid like Minako can actually be able to stand and fall.
 
Minako tried to smile as soon as she was standing. “S-see? I told you…”
 
Trunks and Goten were outside looking at her in awe. Goten could hardly stand at 50 times the gravity, and yet his sister was standing at 300 times!”
 
Minako couldn't stand up straight but at least she was standing. The pain going through her body is unexplainable. She felt like screaming out, but that would just show that Vegeta had won. Trying to take a step forward to Vegeta was a lot harder than expected. More sweat went down her face but she managed to step forward, but in a few seconds fell down again.
 
Vegeta scoffed, “If you continue to stay under so much pressure you'll die. And I will not have a corpse lying around in my training area.”
 
Minako pushed her head up to look at Vegeta, “No! I can fight! Just come and hit me!”
 
Vegeta got angry, “YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE YOU HALF-WIT! You can hardly stand!!!!!!!”
 
He turned the gravity machine off which made the light go back to normal along with the gravity.
 
Minako got up and glared at Vegeta, “I didn't ask for you to turn it off.”
 
Vegeta turned away, “You were boring me; I'm leaving.”
 
And with that the man walked proudly out the door. Minako followed him showing no sign of her being tired.
 
 
 
When outside Vegeta went straight towards the glass door that led into the house. How the hell was she able to stand? She's just a stupid female… hmph… whatever.
 
As soon as Vegeta closed the glass door Minako fell down on the ground. Trunks and Goten kneeled down next to her.
 
Trunks lifted her head and said, “Minako! Why'd you go and have to do that?! Look at you, you must be exhausted!”
 
Goten looked at his sister, “Seriously Minako! How the hell are you gonna get home now?”

Minako smiled and laughed weakly, “This is so funny, I've never felt so worn out before. I can't move any part of my body… I felt like I weighed 4 tons.”
 
Trunks looked worriedly at Goten, “Goten, get my mom and bring her here.”
 
Goten hesitated, “But…”
 
Trunks already knew what he was gonna say (that perverted idiot), “JUST GO!”
 
Goten was off and Minako said, “Trunks, you don't have to get any help. I'm fine… I just need to lie down for a while.”
 
Trunks shook his head, “No Minako! You can't keep doing this! You know that my dad's way stronger than you!! If you continue to push yourself too hard you'll… you'll die, Minako!”
 
She closed her eyes and sighed, “I'm sorry Trunks… sorry that I made you worry.” Trunks looked down at Minako who then whispered, “Hey Trunks… can I lie my head down on your lap?”
 
It was a good thing Minako's eyes were closed because his face was as red as a tomato, “Uh… s-sure.”
 
Trunks put his legs together in front of him and slowly put Minako's head onto his thighs.

Minako smiled, “Thanks Trunks, my head was getting tired.”
 
Trunks, who was still blushing a little, said, “I-it's no problem…” he never realized it before… but Minako looks actually pretty. Her hair is so soft… her face so delicate… her eyes so curious to know what the world is about (even though they were shut at the time)… her cheeks so rosy… her lips so— whoa there! Not gonna go there!
 
Minako opened her dark brown eyes and looked at Trunks who was staring at her, “What's wrong Trunks?”
 
Trunks shook his head, “Oh nothing.” He chuckled. Then he saw his mother, with a first aid kit, and Goten coming out of the house.
 
Minako asked Trunks, “What's wrong? Is someone coming?”
 
He nodded, “yeah, my mom and your brother.”
 
Bulma kneeled down next to Minako and lifted her head slightly, “You poor thing, how are you feeling?”

Minako smiled, “I'm okay, really I am. Sorry for causing so much trouble. I'll just get up now—OW!” Minako tried to move her arm so that she can use it as a support to lean on, but apparently moving in general wasn't an option.
 
Goten and Trunks yelled out, “Oh no Minako, don't move!”
 
Bulma shook her head, “This is not looking good… you have to head home right now.”
 
Minako sighed, “Okay fine… but don't tell my mom that I was fighting with Vegeta. Can you please tell her that I accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs?”
 
Bulma didn't know why but nodded, “Alright, now Trunks Goten help me carry her to the car.
 
The three of them carried Minako through the house and to the car parked in the driveway out in front.
 
 
 
Vegeta watched them from the balcony on the fourth floor and scoffed, “That stupid girl… she will surely die if she continues to do stupid stunts like that… but why was Trunks so red when she put her head on his lap? Stupid boy… stupid girl… stupid woman…”
 
Frankly Vegeta thought everyone was stupid and he was the only smart one (one can dream). As soon as the 4 left he flew down to the yard and looked at the spot where Minako and Trunks were… he scoffed and walked into the house
 
END OF CHAPTER 20