Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 32

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 33: Men, not woman, truly are the unhappiest of all species
 
 
It was Saturday morning and Minako was awake, today was the day she was going to spar with trunks to test her skill. With it being only 6 in the morning everyone was asleep. The 16 year-old got dressed and walked outside, it was a little chilly since it was the middle of September but Minako still went out barefoot.
 
After getting outside Minako rose into the air and flew into the forest. Dodging trees left and right, she practiced her flying until she got in the middle of the forest to the pond she met Trunks at. The girl walked over to the pond and dipped her foot into the water; the coldness made her jump back and sent shivers down her spine. Minako looked at the sun rising and saw how it made the water shimmer like a diamond. She continued walking and walking… and still walking. She didn't realize it but she walked for an hour until Minako realized she didn't know where she was going.
 
The girl sighed, “There I go again day dreaming…” She jumped into the air to ascend but came falling back down. “Huh… what the…” Jumped again, but nothing happened, then all of a sudden her stomach started growling, “Oh… no wonder, I'm just really hungry. I guess I'll have to walk back now—“
 
She was interrupted by a low growl and rustling form the bushes. Minako turned towards the sound and slowly started creeping over. Hesitantly she managed to push the leaves aside to find that there was nothing. As soon as she sighed of relief a huge tiger jumped from behind a tree making the 16 year-old fall to the ground. The feline started pacing around her, growling and licking its lips.
 
Minako chuckled, “Eheheh… uh… nice kitty. I'm not gonna bother you I'm gonna get up…” Minako started to slowly rise, “And walk aw—“ The tiger roared making Minako fall back down on her butt.
 
This isn't good… what's mom gonna say when she finds out I got eaten by a tiger? Wait a second… I am half-saiyen; this tiger should be a piece of cake for me. Minako got up despite the tiger's roar, “You wanna piece of me? Come and get it over-sized house cat!”
 
The tiger leaped at Minako and mounted the girl. She managed to push the animal off and get free. The two mammals circled each other; keep about a 6 foot distance between themselves, and in a fighting stance ready to leap at any moment. The tiger went first, it leaped again but Minako quickly grabbed a stick and made the huge cat bite the stick. It leaped back coughing and spitting out the pieces of wood it had in its mouth. Then it lunged at Minako again and the girl punched it straight into the face WHAM! The animal flew back, broke through a tree and fell in the bushes.
 
“Oops… maybe that was a bit too much. Wow, but that was actually pretty… fun? Yeah!” The saiyen blood inside of her was starting to awaken, she thirst for more fighting. She thirsted for more victims to compete against. Minako shook her head to get the feeling out of her head and continued walking.
 
 
 
Finally she got home and heard her mom cooking something in the kitchen. She came inside and saw that Goten and Goku where already at the table eating their hearts out. They didn't even stop to see who just came in.
 
“Hey!! Save some for me you guys!”
 
Goten looked up with a mouthful of food, “You snooze you lose.”
 
“But I wasn't even sleeping; I was actually outside while you guys were.”
 
Goten took another stack of pancakes and poured it with maple syrup, “Still, you weren't here so that just means more for us.”
 
Goku looked up, “Aw c'mon Goten, don't be so mean to your sister.” Minako sat at the table and Goku noticed that part of her sleeve ripped, “Uh Minako… what exactly were you doing out in the forest?”
 
Minako started stacking food onto her plate, “Nothing, just wanted to go out on a walk.”
 
“Did anything happen?”
 
“Uh… nope.”
 
It was obvious that Minako didn't want to say anything, but Goku knew something happened. I guess it was best to leave it for later since ChiChi gets so worried all the time. The mother turned around and put another stack of pancakes on the table, and her own cup of coffee when all of a sudden she screamed, “OH KAMI Minako WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SHIRT?”
 
Minako stopped and looked at her shirt, “Nothing, why?”
 
“No, your sleeve got ripped and oh no.” She ran over to her daughter and looked at her arm, “You got also cut on your arm! Where are the alcohol-wipes? Oh kami… what HAPPENED???”
 
“Mom, mom calm down its okay. It's not like I'm gonna die.”
 
Goten grinned, “Busted!”
 
“Shut up Goten.” Minako stuck her tongue out.
 
ChiChi came back with a first-aid kit and kneeled down next to her daughter. Then Minako said, “Mom, calm down seriously it's a little cut...”
 
ChiChi looked up at her daughter, “Little??? Look at it, what happened outside?”
 
“Nothing important… just a little run in with a tiger.”
 
ChiChi gasped and Goten said, “A tiger? Let me guess you got scared so you ran away?”
 
“NO! I actually kicked its butt!”
 
“Woohoo, go Minako. That's my girl!!!” ChiChi glared at Goku, so then he quickly said, “Oh uh… I meant, that was very irresponsible of you Minako. And uh… we raised you better.”
 
ChiChi rolled her eyes and sighed, “Nice Goku, real nice. Now Minako, are you seriously okay?”
 
“YES! Geez mom, calm down, I am half saiyen after all. And you KNOW I'm strong enough to take on a stupid cat like that. “
 
“Hey that kinda rhymed!” Goten said.
 
“Shush Goten,” ChiChi said, “I know Minako, just don't be so careless.”
 
“I'm NOT!!! Why do you think dad and Gohan and Trunks and Vegeta are so strong? Because they don't have a mom that kept them at home trying to have them cook or clean! That may work out for some girls, but not me! In case you didn't noticed I'm NOT like most girls! If you keep doing that to me then I'll never fit in with anyone. I'll never fit in with the humans because I'm too weird, and I'll never fit in with the saiyens because I'm too weak. You gotta let me do something to make me fit in somewhere! Now I'm going to Trunks's house, if you need my just call your best friend. You may even start exchanging stupid cookie recipes.” Minako got up, put on her shoes and a light jacket, and went outside.
 
Her family was left in the house, confused at what just happened. It was silence until Goten said, “Wow… looks like someone's on her little time of the month.”
 
“Goten!” Goku said sternly, “Now's not the time for your little jokes.”
 
ChiChi sat down and looked at the floor, “Why is it when there's finally another female in the family, I can't even relate to her? DAMMIT! Goku, this is all your fault!!!”
 
Then ChiChi stomped out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Goku looked at Goten and said, “Its times like these that make you sad to be a man… oh kami why do men always get blamed for everything?”
 
“I dunno, dad, but it was your own fault you married mom.”
 
Goku laughed, “Do you really think another woman would be different?”
 
Goten thought for a second and said, “Hell no!”
 
END OF CHAPTER 33