Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Three: Guldo's Answers ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

Author’s Note: Again, another short chapter ahead. Humor won’t be added to chapters until the surveys are checked...yes, I mean checked.

  The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 12-Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!: Part Three-Guldo’s Answers By Queen Breeza    

The Ginyu Force: Status: Do you really think it’s changed?

Guldo’s Status: Weird, just weird...

Guldo’s sitting at the table in his room with the survey and pencil in front of him. Only problem is he’s not interested in doing it. He keeps thinking that he’s late for posing practice and that he shouldn’t have started that no-chilli-dog-diet he said he was on.

Guldo: ...? (finally reads the survey directions) Darn. This must be punishment for missing practice. (picks up the pencil) Fine, I’ll answer you!

Survey:

Question 1: Do you live to serve anyone?

Guldo’s Answer: (since his minds reads the question as “Does anyone live to serve you?”) No...

Question 2: If so, what is your relation with he/she/them? (Hint: If so, would you punish them badly for eating your tater-tots?)

Guldo’s Answer: Heck, yeah!! IF someone were serving me. What a dumb question!

Question 3: If not, what do you plan to do? (Do you regularly *%^$?)

Guldo’s Answer: WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT!???!! WHAT I DO IN THE BATHROOM IS MY BUSINESS!!!

Question 4: What troubles you in life? (Does Frieza get on your nerves?)

Guldo’s Answer: Um...sometimes...

Question 5: When were you born? (Do you like $%*^?)

Guldo’s Answer: Hey, that’s PRIVATE!!!

Question 6: What planet were you born on? (Where do you go for fun?)

Guldo’s Answer: To Ginyu’s planet!^^ It’s got all sorts of rides!!

Question 7: What is 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467? (Where is Heaven?)

Guldo’s Answer: In the sky...?

Question 8: Do you feel hurt when someone tells you “you are dismissed”? (Ever been kissed?)

Guldo’s Answer: Yeah...once...(blushes)

Question 9: Who is the most powerful being in the universe? (What does it mean to be transverse?)

Guldo’s Answer: Is that rhetorical question?

Question 10: Why do you feel you need to act the way you do? (Do you know Kung Fu?)

Guldo’s Answer: Yeah, he’s a Grate Guy!

Question 11: Why are you crazy? (Why are you lazy?)

Guldo’s Answer: Oh, come on! I’m not that lazy! To prove this, I’ll start practicing right now!! (Gets up from table and starts posing) How’s this?

 

 

Well, this chappy went better than the last, though it was still short. I’m kinda gettin’ used to this...(Milesyoshidino34 is suddenly carried off in a straight jacket) (I’m not crazy!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! Help!!! :( ) Wow, and I thought I was crazy! (Two doctors go in her room and tell her to get up. Doctor 1: You’re free to go.) Really? Wait a minute, how’d that happen?! (Azodnem walks in. “I pulled a few strings and convinced them that MYD34 is really the crazy one *winks*) Oooooh! Okay, thanks! Stay tuned for the next chapter (which I can’t wait to do): Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Four: Burter’s Answers!!