Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Asylum Chronicles ❯ Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Four: Burter's Answers ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Miscellaneous Saga

  The Asylum Chronicles: Chapter 13-Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!: Part Four-Burter’s Answers By Queen Breeza    

The Ginyu Force: Status: ......

Burter’s Status: Playing Go Fish with an imaginary Jeice...

Burter’s frustration can be seen very clearly on his face as he demands that “Jeice” quit cheating in a perfectly good game. According to Burter, Jeice had been cheating since Burter began winning. Now Burter was losing. Jeice’s voice manifested itself into Burter’s mind, so not only did Burter have to deal with Jeice when he wasn’t there--he ALWAYS saw him!

Burter: I knew it! You had that queen the whole time!!

Imaginary Jeice: No, I didn’t!! Stop lying, Burter!

Burter: But you did! I just asked you if you had a queen after you picked up that last card, and you said “no”!! You can’t deny it!!

I.J.: Burter, you’re not thinking straight! (looks on the table in the room with the survey) And when are you going to answer that thing?

Burter: Don’t try to change the subject!

I.J.: I’m not! I’m just saying that it may be really important for you to answer that thing!

Burter: Liar! (looks at the survey anyway) Well, since you’re not playing a fair I might as well...(reads directions and begins)

Survey:

Question 1: Do you live to serve anyone?

Burter’s Answer: What do I look like, a slave?

Question 2: If so, what is your relation with he/she/them?

Burter’s Answer: Up yours.

Question 3: If not, what do you plan to do?

Burter’s Answer: None of your business.

Question 4: What troubles you in life?

Burter’s Answer: Whoever made this survey and this fic I’m in.

Question 5: When were you born?

Burter’s Answer: Wouldn’t you like to know...

Question 6: What planet were you born on?

Burter’s Answer (or rather, question): You’d really like to know, wouldn’t you?

Question 7: What is 1+1-7x6/3+4545-2656-467?

Burter’s Answer: 1410. Yeah, I know: I’m a genius! No calculator needed!!

Question 8: Do you feel hurt when someone tells you “you are dismissed”?

Burter’s Answer: Negative. It’s a gift from God!

Question 9: Who is the most powerful being in the universe?

Burter’s Answer: Ya mama!

Question 10: Why do you feel you need to act the way you do?

Burter’s Answer: Screw you.

Question 11: Why are you crazy?

Burter’s Answer: Jeice made me this way. I can’t help it. (oh, so that’s why...!)

I.J.: See? Now was that so hard?

Burter: Do you really care?

I.J.: No. Now let’s get back to playing Go Fish.

Burter: And don’t cheat this time!

I.J.: I didn’t cheat the last time!

Burter: Jeice!!

 

 

You’d think Burter would give up by now, but no...I guess craziness is persistent. Will he ever realize he’s not with Jeice at all? Will I.J. realize he’s not even there himself? Are Jeice’s answers going to be crazy like the majority of the asylum patients? Stay tuned for Answer Your Surveys Truthfully!--Part Five: Jeice’s Answers!!