Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Call of Destiny ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Call of Destiny
 
Speech “
` Thoughts `
(( Inward voice ))
- Telepathy -
 
A/N: Sorry for such a longggggg wait. It's been getting harder and harder to keep motivated to keep writing since I started my new job. But I do want to finish this story and will try my best to do so. But, in finishing this chapter I did notice my zeal for writing seems to have returned. Hopefully that is the case. Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter.
 
Chapter: Eleven
 
-xXx-
 
Life is a funny thing. When you think you've finally figured it out and can handle any situation which comes your way, you're suddenly blindsided by the unexpected. The trial of life can and will show you, that in fact you know far less then you would like to acknowledge.
 
Mori felt faint after hearing Evil-Lyn speak. She couldn't, rather she refused to believe what was spoken.
 
Please do not toy with me... I was honest with you; please show me the same respect …”
 
I am elder … I am the image of the dreaded Demon Queen.” Evil-lyn said coldly.
 
Mori couldn't bring herself to believe that the person who her daughter saw as a second mother was in fact the most hated evil in her life.
 
That's impossible ... Palath could never love you if you were indeed that vile creature ...”
 
Perhaps ... Perhaps not ...” the Eternian said coolly. “Even you have to admit that your granddaughter is blind when it comes to me. I could enslave this entire world and she would still find no fault in me.”
 
That's ridic…--“
 
Mori stopped her response as she realized that Evil-Lyn had been spot on about her granddaughter. Though she clearly understood why Palath had attached herself to Evil-Lyn. There were times when the elder was a bit unnerved by Palaths' unfailing love/devotion towards said Eternian.
 
` Even when she suddenly disappeared Palath refused to believe that Evelyn had decided to leave for whatever reason. She insisted that something bad must've happened to her and that she needed saving. Truly it is like that child can see no fault in Lady Evelyn at all…`
 
I am an Eternian Mori,” Evil-Lyn said snapping the elf out of her own thoughts.
 
Once fully comprehending what was told to her. The elf suddenly dropped to one knee, all the while maintaining perfect balance on the branch she was on.
 
I've waited so long for this day to come …” she said as tears began to fall. “Please… hear my request,” she said with more tears. “I beg you oh mighty god to…--“
 
` What foolishness is this? This woman has no idea who or what I am, yet she's willing to offer me worship. `
 
Evil-Lyn gazed upon Mori with pity. For the first time since she had first met her Mori let her mental shield down. Quickly sifting through her immediate thoughts Evil-Lyn saw that the elf wanted to ask if Mala could be brought back to life, even if the price for such a deed was an exchange of her own life.
 
Rise to your feet woman, I am no one to bow to…”
 
` This is just like with Zoar. Why do they both refuse to be worshiped? ` the elf thought puzzled.
 
I am not the Demon Queen Mori,” Evil-Lyn paused as she could see relief come upon the elder. “When I stated I was her image, I meant that she or it used my life as a guide for her followers. On Eternia I was a servant of evil. My life was a sad existence of inflicting pain and suffering and a never ending search for power… I'm surprised there's no follower's on this world of that skull faced freak I used to think had real power,” she said with contempt towards having to even think of her previous master.
 
Skull faced? Wait, are you referring to Tengkorak; the cursed son of The Destroyer?” the now standing elf asked. “There is a group who worship that demon. But they reside on the isle of Heah. Very little is known about them except they believe the Destroyer and his son are the true ruler's of the Eternian's. They believe that the Great Warrior only defeated the Destroyer but could not destroy him. They think that one day both he and his father will rise up again to reclaim what was lost.”
 
Interesting … To bad that fool is no more, I'm sure he would of gotten a kick out of knowing he was worshiped just like he always wanted,” Evil-Lyn said with detest.
 
No more?” she asked in shock. “How can that be possible, aren't Eternian's eternal? …”
 
Evil-Lyn was overcome with a fit of laughter after hearing Moris' statement. The fit lasted for a good two minutes before the former witch regained control of herself and responded to the perplexed elf.
 
Mori … Eternian's are no gods. We are mortal beings just like you and the rest of the inhabitants of this world.”
 
Now the elf was in complete shock. Before her was one who she believed to be one of the very being's her entire life and culture were based upon but yet she was denying her godhood.
 
I do not believe you …”
 
Believe what you wish elder, but I speak the truth. Yes, some of us do possess great power, but that does not mean we are somehow some sort of deities. There is only one true God and you refer to him as the Great Spirit; worship him and him alone.”
 
With that said Evil-Lyn rose to her feet. She saw no reason to continue the conversation. She needed time to think and seek her Gods' wisdom on what to do with the Demon Queen situation. Besides she knew turning Mori and the people of Hemtel from Eternian worship would not be an easy feet. But there was one person she knew/hoped would be able to make them believe the truth. And that person was the one who unknowingly started it all.
 
` The Sorceress... `
 
Please don't go just yet, I have one last question.” The elder pleaded.
 
Speak what's on your mind elder.” Evil-lyn said dryly.
 
Evil-Lyns' emotionless tone caused chills to run up Moris' back.
 
I-I remember you once told me your current master saved you from your previous one. If you are indeed an Eternian, and you once served Tengkorak, who is your master now?”
 
Evil-Lyn knew her answer would not serve in turning this culture from false worship, but she wanted to answer honestly.
 
The only reason I'm going to tell you who he is believed to be is because he will be coming for me in a few more weeks. I have a feeling you two will meet and once you two do, I'm sure you will probably have the same reaction to him as your bewitched daughter…”
 
Mori was truly puzzled. She guessed the daughter Evil-Lyn had mentioned was none other than Morila. But when had the two meet recently? But more importantly the elder wondered for what reason?
 
His name is Kakarotto, but apparently on this world he is believed to be the Alha'zuh Ucta…”
 
True fear now gripped Moris' heart. She knew very little about the Uctu god, but what little she did know about him, pictured the creature as a vicious bloodthirsty beast who craved battle and blood. All fell before the gigantic beast; even the mighty Eternian's. But it wasn't just being the king of the Eternian's which caused him to be mightily feared. No… it was something far more terrifying to the elf.
 
` Armageddon … `
 
The Armageddon she feared came from a vision of a world with people similar to themselves being destroyed. The mistake that they made was believing the world was actually their own. What was seen was a vision of the Lath world being destroyed by Kakarotto in his anger after his former bodyguard Jennas' death. The mistake is understandable, given the strong resemblance the people of Lath had to the elves' of Neshshivau.
 
My master does not come from Eternia so I highly doubt he is this so called Uctu god. He is a man not a god, but he does possess a tail. It is a trademark characteristic of his people. His power is great; far beyond what you can imagine Mori… If indeed you two do meet, remember he is not someone to be angered.”
 
With that said the former witch suddenly disappeared from the elf's' sight. Mori marveled at how Evil-Lyn could make herself vanish without the slightest trace of her whereabouts. The elder though quickly put her amazement aside knowing she had a lot to think about. Could it be truly possible that the entire planet were worshiping false gods? She had to admit to herself that no one truly knew anything about the Eternian's. It was indeed possible that Evil-Lyn was correct. The thought left her saddened but also feeling like fool for possibly wasting her life in false worship.
 
-xXx-
 
Around mid afternoon, two days since Evil-Lyn's latest talk with Mori….
 
You want me to what?” asked a startled Palath.
 
I want you to journey with me to my homeland in a few weeks time. I'm sure my master will have no objections to you staying with me for a short time ...”
 
The Eternian stood in the clearing where she and Palath normally worked on the elf's battle skills. But right now the teen had no real desire to train, given the request her pseudo mother just asked of her.
 
I would love to,” she said softly. “But how would your people receive me? Don't they look down on anyone not from Heah?” she said fidgeting with her red tunica.
 
Evil-Lyn knew that eventually this day would come. Eventually she would have to reveal that she wasn't from Neshshivau. Thoughts of how Palath would receive the news crossed her thoughts. Would she be like her grandmother and deny the truth about their faith being nothing but a lie? Or would she be receptive to the truth?
 
They will accept you once I explain to any who may ask about you. But I feel I must tell you Palath that I am not from the isle of Heah.”
 
Naturally Palath was confused, giving she had never heard her grandmother mention the Espel being from any other place but from Heah.
 
But where else could you come from if not from there?” the teen asked bewildered.
 
Evil-Lyn took a deep breath before answering. She knew that the upcoming conversation would not be easy. Though she hoped and prayed that Palath would accept what she had to say.
 
With a simple thought, Evil-Lyn commanded her cloak to change. Within seconds the black fabric became illuminated with a faint white light. What Palath saw next left her nearly speechless. Evil-Lyn; the woman whom she was beginning to believe was her mother reborn. Was dressed like the person she hated most on the entire planet.
 
Why are?…”
 
To be blunt, this is the true form of the Eternian Evelyn…”
 
Eter…What?”
 
Though in a state of mild shock the elf looked Evelyn over more carefully. Other than her choice of clothing there wasn't anything which stood out to Palath about Evil-Lyn's appearance, until that is she took a closer look at her from the neck up.
 
I know this will be hard for you to believe but I am from Eternia.”
 
The world suddenly began to spin, followed a few seconds later by Palath falling unconscious to the ground. Evil-Lyn gazed upon the passed out elf in a state of disbelief. She figured that reviling the truth would bring about strange reactions, but fainting wasn't something the Eternian was expecting.
 
` I should give her a few minutes to see if she wakes herself. If not then perhaps this is for the best at the moment. It might be easier to explain things while on Eternia so she can see with her own eyes the falsity of her religion. But in the meantime …'
 
With a thought, Evil-Lyn's cloak and cowl re-materialized back onto her body. Then in a strange move she extended her right arm forward, so that her palm was facing the forest in front of her. A few seconds later a stunned and frankly terrified elf came flying out of the foliage and landed with a thud about ten feet from the Eternian.
 
What do you want Morila?” Evil-Lyn said coldly, while lowering her arm back down to her side.
 
As she rose to her feet, Morila's body began to shake in a manner which showed how terrified she was to be in the presence of Evil-Lyn. She knew that in order to accomplish her goddesses command and also to save her life she needed to steel herself. That was the reason she had been hiding in the surrounding forest. The witch was using the time to muster the courage needed to accomplish her goal. But the look the Eternian was giving her at the moment was causing the built up courage to seep away as the moments passed.
 
T-the master desires your assistance in retrieving the sacred parchment. P-please help us…” she blurted out.
 
Oh really now... Well, I have news which should be of delight to you. I've decided that I will grant the false god her freedom or whatever else it is she seeks from gaining possession of this parchment.”
 
Though Morila was confused as to why Evil-Lyn would refer to her own alleged sister as a false god. The witch didn't give it a second thought as she was simply overjoyed hearing the Eternians life saving news.
 
But … My services come at a price …”
 
Price?...” she asked as her heart nearly came to a stop, fearing what the compensation for her services would be.
 
You are my servant now, and will obey me without question. Any disobedience and I mean any; will be met with harsh and lasting consequences...” Evil-Lyn said coldly and at the same time giving off a bit of her killing intent to punctuate her point.
 
Morila was indeed speechless.
 
I'm sure they are others who will want to know the truth about Eternian's. You will act as if you're still a servant of that creature. Until I call for you, you will secretly attempt to turn away as many of your brethren from that vile demon as possible. Tell them you are now under servitude of a master who will not lie to you or mistreat them.”
 
Lie?... Your sister has bestowed upon us the power we desired. How has she lied goddess Evelyn?”
 
DO NOT CALL ME THAT!” Evil-Lyn roared as the ground shook slightly do to her rage.
 
Morila was now cowering on her knees like a scared dog. She knew if her fear wasn't brought under control soon she threatened to soil herself. But at the moment that wasn't her immediate worry. Staying alive was.
 
I mean no disrespect master... What name do you wish for me to call you?” she said weakly.
 
Though her previous outburst would lead anyone to believe that Evil-Lyn was beyond furious. The Eterinian in fact had calmed down almost as quickly as she had lost her temper and was now gazing down at the trembling elf with pity.
 
You dress like my old self, but have absolutely no idea who I am... I will say this to you only once. Call no one a god unless they truly are one. Address me by my name Morila …”
 
Evil-Lyn's statement left the elf confused but out of fear she simply agreed without another word on the subject.
 
Again no disrespect master, but if I become your servant then what is the point then of retrieving the sacred parchment?” the elf said trying to quickly change the subject.
 
That is a fair question. And the answer is simply to reveal the truth…”
 
Morila was still confused, but realized she didn't have much of a choice. If she failed to gain the support of her goddesses' alleged sister, then she knew death would be her punishment. But if she betrayed her master then an agonizing death would also follow. It seemed like a no win situation no matter how she looked at things.
 
She shall not harm you if that is your concern. Simply tell her that in order to obey her command you had to give yourself as payment. Believe me; she shall give you up without hesitation in order to gain my help. ”
 
Though she tried her best not to show it, the witches' heart ached, knowing that Evil-Lyn was speaking the truth.
 
`Have my years of service been for nothing? Would she just abandon me that quickly?'
 
I've come to realize that a true master servant relationship is not one based on mistreatment and fear. You so faithfully give your life to a being you know very little to nothing at all about. And for what Morila, power? I was like you once. I craved power to the point that I would align myself to anyone who would grant me more. In actuality I was nothing more than a whore… But, when I met Kakarotto, the Great Spirit used him to show me there was more to life then my evil existence. I'm giving you the same chance he gave to me… A new chance at life… Make the best use of this opportunity.”
 
Morila was simply speechless.
 
I could easily end your life and give your head to Palath. But I believe that even you deserve the chance to change.”
 
Morila remained speechless. For years she had considered it impossible to return to her former life. She thought it just a foolish dream brought on by the guilt she still felt from killing her only sister. But it was a dream she wished could be made possible. Killing Malla was something she regretted every day of her life. And if she could of done the whole incident over her sister would still be alive.
 
A sudden moan caught both women's attention as it seemed the forgotten Palath was close to awakening.
 
Go, I do not feel like dealing with Palath trying to kill you,” Evil-Lyn said sternly.
 
Without hesitation the witch quickly made her exit and disappeared into the surrounding forest.
 
-xXx-
 
Though she appeared to be awakening the elf in fact was in the middle of another terrifying nightmare.
 
“Am I not you mother now child? Are you not my child?” a feminine voice boomed throughout the area.
 
Palath stood among the remains of the Hemtel village. Like the last time she had seen this vision, bodies littered the ground along with the smoke of destruction seeming to rise to the heavens. And like the last time she found herself face to face with the same gigantic shadow creature whom she presumed brought destruction to her home.
 
' Mother?! This being can't possibly be...-- '
 
“It is time you face your pain child. I have watched you rise, and watched you fall. Do you feel you're about to break? Face the pain, there is no escape, can you accept this? Face the pain, though It's ripping you into pieces. Will you lose control of yourself? Face the pain, though it's ripping you into pieces. Face the mirror in front of yourself and see your image, and face your pain…”
 
The shadow creatures words boomed throughout the entire area. Palaths blood ran cold as the elf was utterly terrified.
 
' Wait … those words … '
 
Palath remembered those words as the same ones Evil-Lyn told her during their many training sessions. Why this being was using them the elf had no idea.
 
“You shall rule by my side my child ...”
 
The strange creatures eyes began to glow with an ethereal purple hue. Almost instantly Palath dropped to her knees and began to cry out in agony as her skin felt like it was being burned off.
 
“I spared this world for a time because of you... but now, it shall be mine...” the entire world began to shake as the creatures laughter rocked the world to its very foundation.
 
-xXx-
 
Palath immediately sat up while her trembling body was drenched in sweat. Evil-Lyn gazed upon her with concern, wondering if her confession had caused this.
 
What happened, why was I on the ground?”
 
Evil-Lyn remained silent as she helped Palath back to her feet. She debated whether to continue the conversion from before the elf had passed out but in the end she decided not to, clearly seeing that at the moment Palath was not ready for the truth.
 
Were you having another nightmare Palath?...”
 
Palaths' silence gave Evil-Lyn her answer. She didn't push the issue further, knowing that whenever something disturbed the teen she would tell her when shes ready.
 
I believe you told me this morning about the celebration which will be taking place in the village in two weeks. Tell me more about this celebration.”
 
The pair started back to the village as Palath gave Evil-Lyn the details of the upcoming festival. In truth the Eternian cared little about the upcoming event. What concerned her were the dreams the elf were experiencing. One dream would not be a concern. But having multiple dreams of your homes destruction was unmistakably prophetic. She was certain these visions had something to do with the Demon Queen, which caused the former witch to reconsider if she should help the alleged deity.
 
-xXx-
 
Once she sprinted for about two hundred yards, Morila thought it safe to slow her pace to that of a brisk walk. Completely lost in thought about the life changing decision which was before her, said elf failed to notice the presence of another person quickly closing in on her. The next few seconds proved harrowing for the witch as she found her staff suddenly on the ground and herself pinned to a tree as a broadsword was sticking out of her right shoulder.
 
Though she was in a vulnerable situation the witch acknowledged no pain or fear whatsoever. Instead she sported a look of disdain towards her attacker, as he was a person she knew very well.
 
` Long white hair, brown furry loincloth, nearly seven feet tall, heavily muscled, purple skin…how could I have been so stupid to have wandered into his training area? ` Morila thought berating herself.
 
I should snap your neck for all of the evil you've done,” Tomuze growled out.
 
The witch let out a snicker at the threat. It had been years since the two had last seen each other and she wasn't the least bit surprised by his less then kind reaction to her.
 
And shouldn't you share the same fate for betraying the trust of Malla when you laid with another?” the witch suddenly blurted out.
 
Stop your lies you evil whore! You were the sole reason for what happened! I would never intentionally lay with another while she was still alive, let alone someone as loathsome as you…”
 
Humph, if I was so loathsome then why were you so eager that night we were together? Did I seem so loathsome then oh great king of Hemtel?”
 
In response to the statement Tomuze seriously considered pulling out his sword from her shoulder and use the weapon to lop off her head. Every fiber of his being told him to end her life right there and then. In truth it was what she deserved for her actions. But Tomuze wasn't the leader of his village for only his strength. His strength was only matched by his kindness and sense of honor. He was no murderer despite the fact that no one would blame him if he did hand out swift justice.
 
No, I shall not do this…” he said pulling out the sword and throwing Morila roughly on the ground. “Instead I will take you back to the village where you will be judged fairly, not only by me but by all the people.”
 
In response the witch merely laughed. The anger inside Tomuze was building as Morila's laughter appeared to be mocking him. But there was something else he sensed. His instincts, which were homed from years of training himself as a warrior and hunter, where screaming at him that danger was about, but from what he couldn't tell.
 
So once I'm sentenced to death, what will happen to our daughters? Will the great king finally except his responsibility and formally adopt them into Hemtels royal line. Or will you continue to act as if they do not exist?”
 
Stop your lies! You know I've never acted as if they don't exist!” he roared.
 
Indeed this was the greatest blight in Tomuzes' life. While still married to Mala he had committed adultery. Many times has he wished there was a way to travel back in time to correct the evil that was done. Though his situation was far from the typical case of two people lusting after one another. If there was ever a case for the sin of adultery being the sole fault of a single person, this was it.
 
Then why not make known that Hemtel has four princesses and not two?”
 
Tomuze remained silent. Only one other person in the village knew that such a disgraceful act had taken place; and he sought to keep it that way. He wanted this because of the fear that few would believe the truth of what really happened that day. Do to the fact that regrettably, people generally leaned towards the negative option when a situation arose.
 
At the proper time that will be made known and not before.”
 
In other words never Tomuze. Such a thing would ruin the people's opinion of you. And as everyone knows their opinion is what is most important to you.”
 
Tomuze was going to respond until he realized there was no point in going back and forth with a pointless conversation. But, he realized that taking her back would make known his shameful secret. She would scream it to the wind; not caring who heard her. Some would believe her, while others would dismiss it as nothing but hateful lies. Seeking justice for Mala and everyone Moris' actions have harmed should've been his only concern. But at the moment he actually entertained the notion of letting his wife's killer go free.
 
` If I do such a thing, how could I ever face Mori or my children ever again? I cannot let the fear of being shamed turn me away from doing what is right… `
 
Though he knew it would be difficult, what was right needed to be done. Reaching down to drag his sister in law to receive her fate, Tomuze was shocked to find that he could no longer move.
 
W-what did you do to me?!”
 
Answering him with nothing but a cruel smirk, Morila slowly rose to her feet.
 
You thought I was defenseless because I no longer had my staff, didn't you? You are a fool Tomuze to not have just killed me when you had the chance. I suppose you didn't because of a false sense of honor and justice. What a hypocrite…”
 
In less than a second Morila called her staff to her and pointed its glowing tip at the hapless chieftain.
 
I could easily kill you now… but, I suppose our children wouldn't appreciate it. But, when did I ever care about what other people thought of me?”
 
An evil smile crossed the witches' lips as her staff made ready to discharge. Very few times in his life did Tomuze feel such fear. His life began to flash before his eyes, knowing that this would indeed be the end of him. But fortunately for him Mori hesitated from delivering the killing blow as her hand began trembling and her eyes threatened to fill with tears.
 
`What is happening to me?!' the witch screamed mentally.
 
Evil-Lyn's words began to replay over and over again in her mind. Moris' shaking grew worse as tears began to freely fall from her eyes. She knew Malla would not want her to do this. If redemption was a real possibility, then murdering her daughters father was not the way to go about it.
 
Reducing the power of the attack considerably. Morila unleashed her attack, the resulting explosion sent Tomuze flying through the air for about ten feet before landing with a thud completely unconscious. Without giving her handy work a second glance the witch sprinted away from the area as quickly as possible.
 
-xXx-
 
Near midnight that same day...
 
Report your progress slave!” a sicking evil voice said to its kneeling servant.
 
I have done as you requested master. I have gained the aid of your sister.”
 
Really now … How did you accomplish such a feat. I thought surely Evelyn would of killed you on the spot for even asking such a thing.”
 
Morila was infuriated by her masters words, but dared not show the slightest hint of anger for fear of a slow and agonizing death.
 
I had to offer myself as payment master…”
 
Without a hesitation alleged deity sifted through her servants thoughts. A few seconds later she let out a chuckle. She didn't care in the slightest about Evil-Lyn's desire to expose her.
 
So be it… As long as all parts of the parchment are retrieved I care not the price to be paid.”
 
Morila was left in a state of shock. Her god, the master she so faithfully served even though such service cost her the love of a sister, and an entire village.
 
` Abandoned me like a were nothing more than filth …'
 
The elfs heart began to grow with sorrow as she thought back on all that was lost in the name of gaining power. The pain threatened to overtake her as she clutched her chest as it seemed her heart wanted to burst.
 
I see you still cling to that wretched existence you had before. I have given you much yet you still doubt!”
 
A wave of invisible energy struck Morila, causing her to fly back a few feet.
 
Leave my site, and don't come back until you've retrieved the parchment!”
 
Another wave of energy struck the witch, causing her to strike hard against the room door.
 
Morila sat there for a few seconds before slowly rising to her feet and existing the chamber without another word. Though battered and feeling a bit dazed, the witch knew what must be done. She made her choice, one which would change Neshshivau forever.
 
-xXx-
 
The last few weeks for Adam were some of the most confusing in his young life. He stood in a courtyard of the Eternian Royal Palace observing from a few feet away as his love Teela held onto his son. He was amazed at the motherly way she cradled him, despite still being in shock at the news of him having a child.
 
The news was still hard for her to accept. Teela refused to believe the Adam she knew would sere a child out of wedlock. She imagined or more hoped, it was some kind of twisted joke. But unfortunately it wasn't. Just as she finally excepted that the person in front of her was indeed Adam, despite looking completely different then the person she knew. Teela knew she also had to except his child as a undeniable truth.
 
Adam looked up into the darkening afternoon sky, a likely indication a storm was brewing. He knew it best to head back inside soon before they got drenched and he had to face the wrath of an angry Sorceress.
 
' She would try to kill me if Dare gets a cold from the rain, ' he thought with a chuckle.
 
Surprisingly, he had managed to resist the Sorceresses charm that night, atop of Castle Grayskull. To him though it was an amazing feet of self-control. Every fiber in his body was crying out to engage in carnal lust once again. But thankfully commonsense prevailed that night. The part of his mind not influenced by lust appealed to him that nothing good would come out of another sinful encounter.
 
' She is an incredible woman though. Strong, wise, loyal, and a incredibly gorgeous woman...'
 
Adam,while still madly in love with Teela had recently started to entertain the notion of marrying the Sorceress. Of course a thing like that would only happen if first, Teela no longer held feelings for him and second, if the Sorceress was willing to become his bride. He got the notion though that the second part would happen with little trouble after what nearly happened before. The first was something the prince had no idea if it would take place or not. Teela still remembered nothing about a year ago and still looked at him with distrust.
 
' I can't blame her. If I woke up one day and was told a year had gone by, in which I had gone missing and still no one knows where I have been for a year. In the very least I would think people had lost their minds, let alone have reservations about being told my child-hood friend was a completely different person then before. '
 
Indeed the reason for the explosion and the reason she had been caught up in it was revealed to her. The most surprisingly part about her knowing the truth was that it was Adam who told her. Now he wisely avoided certain revelations, such as him being He-Man and the Sorceress being her mother. But she was told of Kakarotto and his training of the young prince. When it came to the reason why he tried to take over the kingdom from his father. All he had told her was that he was not in his right mind at the time with no other explanation given. He was no fool and knew Teela thought he was hiding something. But, to his great surprise she didn't push the issue further.
 
A drop of rain hit his head, a clear sign to seek shelter. For the time being he needed to put the Teela situation out of his mind. When he returned Dare to his mother there was something he needed to discuss with the Sorceress. Something was coming, what though the prince had no idea. But whatever it was it left him with a feeling of uneasiness, which given his super powered status was naturally unnerving.
 
-xXx-
 
Have you ever had a moment in your life where reality hits you, like someone punching you on the jaw? For the people of Neshshivau reality just hit, akin to a meteor striking across the face.
 
Some stood others knelt, while some simply tried to run; though their fears seemed to drain the strength from their legs. Regardless of who you were. Neither elf, beast or even Uctu. Known gazed without terror upon the gigantic creature towering over them.
 
None though stood more in shock then a certain gray skinned elf.
 
' How … This … it sh... she can't be … '
 
Palath couldn't believe this was actually happening. Dreams were meant to stay as dreams, not become real life nightmares.
 
The creature was about sixty feet tall. It's appearance was not really that of a monster but more slender and feminine in nature. On its back were four bird like feathery wings, each being a couple feet bigger then creature itself. Two of the wings were placed near the upper section of its back. while the other two were placed closer to the shoulders. It appeared naked, though looking at its body made it hard to tell considering this was unlike anything anyone had seen before. It's skin, or what the onlookers believed to be skin was mainly dark purple, with the exception being its shoulders, feet, knees, waist and forearms, which were all black.
 
The creature even appeared to have white hair which went down to its shoulders. The face though was what truly brought many to their knees. The features though not completely humanoid was still unmistakable.
 
With a collective gasp escaping from the lips of its onlookers. The creature suddenly spread its wings for all to see their magnificents. An unearthly cry escaped from its mouth causing all to cower in fear and awe as the ground began to crumple and shake apart.
 
-xXx-
 
A/N: This chapter was meant to be twice the size. But considering it had been so long since I lasted updated I just decided to give everyone what I had finished so far. I think it came out rather well. But that is your job to tell me if it did or not. Till next time.