Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The heart of an android ❯ The heart of an android 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The heart of an android

"Today is the day that the androids are coming for a visit" said Krillin.arn't scared of them huh Krillin?" said Master Roshi.of course not...are you?".no no no, why me?"I don't know".opened the door.Krillin" said Eighteen.Eighteen and Seventeen".you invite us?" said Seventeen.please come in".

~15 minutes later~
I'm gonna go home I'm bored".go if you want; but I'm staying here for a while".Don't you wanna go home right now?"I like this place".come?"it's by the sea and you can train here better than in the woods".then.You can stay here for a while, but if you want to go home your always welcome there".Eighteen have fun with your boyfriend".he's not my boyfriend! Ugh he didn't hear me at all".boyfriend?".you go shopping with me?"Shopping?".don't know if I have enough money for it and the mall is closed by now".see you later".where are you going?"going home why?"if your here I wanna ask you...".look at me with those puppydog eyes> thought Krillin.you want to come sleep here over for the night".Me sleep HERE over for the night?>.you don't want to you don't have to. Just tell me".here over for the night I don't know if I could do this...well I think I should do this>.I will".will? O that's great, thank you".welcome".

~Back in the house~

"Eighteen here is your room".I know it's nice...for a girl".you want some oil?"for what?"you to drink of course".yak, I don't like oil".don't?"bought some oil for you".That's redicules".your an android right?"but that dussent mean that I'm drinking oil".you eat food what human's eat?"that's right".then...the oil can be for my car".

~Down stairs~

Krillin and Master Roshi are looking at Eighteen.are you looking at me is there something on my face?".we want you to cook for us".for you?"I don't know how".we can call someone who can cook and is realy nice for girls like you".that's?"see".

~At the Son's residence~

*Tring-tring*this is Krillin".hey Krillin, I'm sorry but Goku's not here right now. He's sparring with Vegeta".but...".can call later when Goku is finished with sparring".but...''.I know I'm a good wife for him".I know but...".I'm sorry for you that you don't have a wife".thank you but...".I'm so happy with my family".me to but...".I'm so old but still beautiful".but...".I'm so hap...". STOP TALKING AND START LISTENING!!!!!" yelled Krillin.I'll listen to you just stop screaming in my ears".now, as I was saying...".I'm so hap...".saying that your so happy!"I'll never do it again I promise".right".did you say?".just...".heared you buddy and I'm not happy anymore!".okay and...".

~At the island of Master Roshi~
Hello, hello?".hung up the phone.the matter Krillin?".hung up".open the door".Krillin here?"who are you? Are you one of those girls who like bold people?"of course not".who are you and what are you doing here?"android Eighteen".Eighteen? But then you must be the android where Krillin had a crush on!"crush?"Krillin talked about you allot".is it Eighteen?"don't know yet".walked to the door.Chichi!" that's right it's me. And don't think you can ascape from me buddy..."why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend".SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!! And she can't cook that's why I called you to learn her how to cook!"but why didn't you say so?"you were talking a lot and I can't say anything to you".screamed to me and you said you didn't say anything to me? Well that's not true buddy".call me buddy!"now will you learn Eighteen how to cook?"but of course".and Chichi walked to the kitchen.what do you want to cook?".don't know about food only that you can eat it".I will choose...I think I'll cook rice".you realy have to eat rice with sticks?"yes, you have to in this country".you please give me a pan?"will you now give me some rice".you have to cook it".I know. But this rice is in a bag and it is hard".I will look for it".is looking for it and she found it.you go".thank you".what now?"open the bag and throw the rice in to the pan".then I'll throw what cold water in the pan and I'll set the gas on and just turn it on four and I'll wait till the rice is finished with cooking".shall we go to the livingroom?"that's fine with me".

~In the livingroom~
then she ran away and then..".are you hungry?"of course Eighteen".the food is almost ready".that's good, cause I'm hungry".Krillin your so funny you look just like Goku that way".ha ha...oh that's so funny I think".did you say?"nothing Chichi I don't lie".ye you don't lie you never lie".I never lie no".is it Eighteen?"smell smoke".Humhum.Ye I smell it to".Oh no the rice!"ran to the kitchen and turned of the gas.was close".The house was almost on fire because of you".did you say!?"nothing".you call yourself a master shame on you!".that's right!".Chichi".ran to Goku and hugged him.Krillin there's an android in the house!"I know".an android and the house is still standing!"UP!!!"Krillin explained everything to Goku it was time to go home.Goku! Bey Chichi!"Krillin!"buddy!"DON'T CALL ME BUDDY!!!!"I will! Bye!"

~Back in the house~
Eighteen the food was good".you".I'm stuft".I'm going to sleep".goodnight Eighteen".going to sleep to".you Master Roshi? You always sleep on 01.00am".I know but not tonight".do you mean?"see".

~In Eighteen's room~
Roshi is sneaking in Eighteen's room.yes she is now pulling her clothes out I think>.Roshi came closer and dropped something.what was that?"she see me?>.well I think I see that Roshi guy. Well I'm gonna scare him when I'm in bed>.I'm so tired and it's hot here I'm gonna take my clothes of".she's doing it>.didn't take of her clothes but just walked to her bed and lay onder the blanket. Then Master Roshi walked carefully to Eighteen's bed and...she grabbed him by the collar.are you doing in my room? Hum".um I-I-Iyayay".have it your way".I think I heared Eighteen yelling".ran to Eighteen's room.Roshi what are you doing here?"was just cheking if she was a sleep".you wear not! You were just cheking if I had no clothes on!"Roshi is that true?"How dare you what I said was true!"Roshi get out of her room!"handle this Krillin".here Roshi I'll never forgive you for this..."I'm going to blast you to another island where you can rest in peace!"go to your room!"Roshi ran quick to his room.he ran fast".I know".why is he so weird?"he like's it when girls are naked".he's your grandpa?"oh no! Of course not!"I thought so, cause he just doesn't look like you".thank you, that you said that".welcome".

~The next day~

"Mjam, I have sleepen good last night. Like always I guess. Huh? I smell something good".walked to the kitchen and there he saw Eighteen making breakfast.morning Krillin. Did you sleep well last night?"If you want breakfast you have to earn it".that's right mister you have to earn it".acting like a wife of mine".do huh. Well in this case it must, cause if you want your breakfast you have to earn it".she pushed him outside.are you doing? Are you crazy?"I'm not".attacked him and punched him in the back.That hurts!"I think you've earned it now".thanks a lot".thanks".

~Back in the house~

"Here's your breakfast".you".welcome".happened Krillin?"said to me that I had to earn my breakfast".ha ha that's good cause I don't have to earn it..."Did he say he didn't have to earn it. Well I'll let him have to earn it> thought Eighteen.I'm a old man and..."you said that you don't have to earn your breakfast...well this time you have to just like Krillin".was that your answer?"was not enough Master Roshi".do I have to say Krillin?"have to say that you want to earn your breakfast".Eighteen I want to earn my breakfast".Go outside".Roshi ran outside.I hope your good, cause if your not you get no breakfast".don't know my strenght".no?"let see".attacked Master Roshi and try to punch him but he was to fast.your really good".I know but that's not all".did he mean about that?>.closely".Roshi attacked and hit Eighteen.strong..."know".not strong enough".attacked him head on and...Master Roshi lost.that was all?...How pethetic".can I get my breakfast now?"you didn't earn it..."What?"hit me and that's not fare, cause if you didn't hit me you've earned your breakfast".heared her! You didn't earn your breakfast. Ha ha ha...! Huh?"the matter Krillin?"feel something heading earth".yes now I'm feeling it to".Eighteen we have to chek this out".right".where are you going!"going to where the saiyens landed".Krillin! And be careful".