Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The heart of an android ❯ The heart of an android 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The heart of an android 2

When Krillin and Eighteen were flying they saw Goku heading they're way.Goku did you feel that energie".it's huge and evil".I know".wassup!".Gohan did you feel it?"I did feel it".wach out everyone android Eighteen is here and don't tell me she still destroying city's".look he notist".spare me".don't get mad at me but I like her".do you mean?"fell in the water and flew in the air again.you know?"what?"think I'm in love".who?"fell in the water again and flew in the air again.Eighteen you big DOPE!!!"now I get it with android Eighteen".I'll try to remember".hope you will".android Eighteen, with android Eighteen, with android Eighteen".what is he doing?"counting".
Everyone is on the place where they had planned. And then there came someone.you guys!"there's Bulma!"<Who is she?>.is she doing here?"Bulma! Where's Vegeta!"landed.don't know; but he'll come, you'll see".how is Trunks?"he's fine".he walk already?"Look. C'mon Trunks try to walk honey, c'mon do it".c'mon Trunks".Bulma he can talk already".I know and I know that if he's older then he can be the president of Capsule Corp cause he's smart and I know that".I think I'm feeling weird today".is wrong with you guys? Huh look in the sky".a bird".a airplane".it's..."said everyone.that was nice of you. Can you do it an other time to?"I guess not".that's not nice".Vegeta! Can you help me Trunks to walk?"have no time now".he's your son".I know that's why I said that".you!"stood up and walked to Vegeta and hold him tight.this?"I wlove wyou".was speechless for a while.say something back".shod I".he's your son!"ye I know".say something!"I-I-I l-l-love y-you t-t-o-to. Agh this is redicules...I...love...my...whole family!"Vegeta me to...oh I love you so much!"family of Vegeta hugged each other. But they all forgot about one big thing.this place is earth hah?"I think so Master Lude".Goku look".that the energie I felt?"guess".those two guys are not looking so strong".look out! They are much stronger than you think".don't worry about me I'll be fine".walked to those two weird guys. But the two guys were just standing.who are you and where are you from!"tell you".the great Master Lude and this is my assistent Killer".I hear they're names I think they're stronger than us".Krillin that can't be".if you get a good look at them you'll see that they'r pethetic".are from the planet Lude".I know that planet, King Kai told me about it..."hey, hey no flashbacks".okay".what are you doing here?".what's wrong with you today? Are you lost your mind? Your mother don't want, that and you know that".I know".here to rule the world!"wno wyou wdon't!"attacked them head on. And Killer try'd to grab him but he missed and Trunks kicked him in his face. But then Killer grabbed him again and this time he didn't mis.you let him go!"you big bully let him go right now, or I'll tell my husband that he must send you to hell!"are you laughing at!?"you".your son back".Trunks!"throw'd Trunks hard to Bulma.rescued Bulma and Trunks.did you do that!"wanted her son back".I know that!"this is boring kill someone and then we'll go home".pointed to Krillin.who are you killing Killer?"that bald guy".Krillin look out!"then shoot.no".was quiet.Krillin layed on the ground and Killer and lude were walking back laughing to they're ship,then there came a scream.Krillin!!"was Eighteen. She ran to Killer to punch him and kick him. But it was no use.a miracle can save him...and that's me!>.won't give up...never!"attacked again...and now she hit him in the face.worked!..Huh?What is this?>.you'll never defeat me!"closely from what I'm gonna do to you".No one can escape from this".is this? Well whatever it is it doesn't look like it's powerfull, cause this will be the greatest revenge they ever saw!>.this mister...distroctcodisc! Here catch!"ha ha ha!".That's amesing!"she did the distroctcodisc that Krillin can do".no he destroit my distroctcodisc>.no he's gonna fire, I must wach it".you go!"Here you go! I'm not gonna stand here till I've got my revenge!"ha ha!"attack!"this?"out Killer!"fireball attack of Eighteen hit the face of Killer.at you Killer I said look out! And you didn't listen!"a fool Killer!"fun in the third dimension".please Master Lude no!!"is send to the third dimension.you see that Vegeta, you can do that attack to and you did that to Nappa".now I remember... "Nappa stop fooling around just destroy them!" "Alright Vegeta if you say so". "Why is it taken so long c'mon we don't have all day you know". "Yes yes I know! stupid". "What did you say?" ''Nothing". "Oh is that true?" "Yes". "But this is also true..." "What?!" "...Cause I'm gonna send you to another dimension!" "No please". "Aaaaa!" "No!">.look".you send your assistent to the third dimension, how cute".I'm gonna send you to hell!"there done that".you wanna play tuf ha?"of course".then. Here is my first strongest blast!"the?"Ha ha ha have fun in hell!"<Eighteen doesn't have a chance. I know what...I can fight with this Lude guy and then she can help Krillin>.teleports to Eighteen and grabbed her.what are you doing?"he teleports back.have you done! Now he thinks he killed me!"I was just thinking that I can fight that Lude guy and that you can help Krillin".I almost forgot about him>.ran to Krillin.are you okay?"began to cry.something".cry Eighteen".it's me".you okay?"I think so".you walk?"I think not, cause I don't feel my legs anymore and and I-I..."Krillin!!!!"Eighteen we have to bring him to Dende".Who's Dende?"see".Eighteen and Krillin flew to Dende.Dende it's me!"ran to Gohan.the matter Gohan you look if somebody died down there".is".let him see".let Krillin see to Dende.O no, Krillin!"I know".green one can you heal him, now!"yes of course".did what Eighteen said.what happened?"here saved you".Eighteen but why?" will leave you two alone for a while".Dende".welcome".Eighteen why did you saved me?"I...".I what?"love you Krillin".Me to".loved you sinds I had that controller and that I had to destroy you with that. And I thought about that kiss the whole time".Krillin that's so sweat".gave Krillin a kiss.

~2 years later~
are we gwoing to twhe pwark?"if your mommy is here, alright?"twhere swhe wis".ye I see her".mwommy!"landed.ran to her mother.I mwist wyou".mist you to honey".Marron your mom was only away for a minute".wknow".then, shall we go to the park?"will you go in the car please?".ran to the car.I was just thinking..."what?"I always and forever will love you".Krillin I will always and forever love you to...I promise".gave eachother a kiss.

The End