Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of the Universe ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note pt.1: Hello again. *dodges a tomato getting thrown at her head* I'm so sorry for my tardiness with this fic. Please allow me to explain. This last chapter has given me problems beyond belief, and I didn't want to rush it, because it's the last chapter of the story. I wanted it to be special, and you'll see why as you read on. This was my first fanfic, and I wanted to end it on a romantic bang! I really hope I did that.  Also, I was thinking about re-writing the whole fic, because some things didn't quite add up in my opinion, so I might re-write it, but I'm not quite sure yet.  I would like to respond to a review that I got about a week ago:
To :)  :  Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. But, I have to disagree with you. In all of my B/V stories, I feel that I don't portray Bulma like a slut, especially not in this one. She just falls in love with him first and she's trying to get him to realize that they are destined for each other. I define “slut” as someone going around and trying to get with everyone. Her only focus is Vegeta and no one else. I'm glad you like my stories, though.
Well, with that said, here is the last chapter. Enjoy!
 
The Love of The Universe - Epilogue
 
One Week Later…
 
Elites from every planet gathered at Kami's Palace on this day. They were directed to the Guardian's hall of the palace. The room was very big and was beautifully decorated in the colors of pure white and light silky silver. Usually, the only reason the elite gathered at  Kami's Palace was if there was danger approaching. This was not the case today. Today they were celebrating the defeat of Chaos, making their universe peaceful once again, thanks to Prince Vegeta. Today was also the 21st  birthdays of Princess Bulma and Prince Vegeta, and today was a day that was going to change both of their lives forever…
 
Today was their wedding day.
 
There was light chatter floating around  the room, when it all stopped suddenly as everyone stood up as King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta walked down the aisle, side by side. The room's occupants bowed to the Prince as he walked by, and he smirked appreciatively. When they got to the end of the aisle, King Vegeta walked off to the side, leaving Prince Vegeta alone. He turned around and faced the audience. He was dressed in his finest Saiyan armor. He was wearing a black suit with a white and gold chest plate covering his chest with the Vegetasei symbol on it. He had a red cape trimmed with gold attached at his shoulders. White gloves were on his hands and gold-tipped white boots were on his feet.
 
Right now, his facial expression turned from a smirk to an angry frown. He didn't want them to have this big type of wedding ceremony as a form of bonding.  He wanted them to bond according to Saiyan Tradition, which was through sexual mating. His thoughts came to a halt as he focused on his princess, who was now standing at the end of the hallway accompanied by her father. She looked beautiful and he had to take a deep breath in order to compose himself. She was wearing a pure-white halter-like wedding gown, which was all beaded in diamonds and pearls. Her hair was pulled up in a fancy-like ponytail and a petite crown sat on top of her head with her veil covering her face.  The train of her dress was about six feet long, and it flowed wonderfully as she slowly made her way down the aisle.
 
Bulma locked eyes with Vegeta and she giggled lightly as his facial expression changed  from surprise, back to his trademark smirk. When she approached the end of the aisle, her father kissed her lightly on her cheek and he whispered something to her, causing her to giggle again, and her father walked to the opposite side of the couple.  Bulma walked up to the side of Vegeta and they turned to face each other. She noticed that he was checking her out, and he began to frown. She smiled at him lovingly, then smirked.
 
“Don't worry, Vegeta. We'll do this your way tonight.” She whispered, causing Vegeta to smirk.  The two stopped staring at each other when they noticed someone standing in front of them. They looked to this person, and remembered him as Kami's son, Dende. Dende smiled at the couple standing in front of him, motioned for the crowd to sit, then begun to speak.
 
“We are gathered here today for the joining of the Princess of Chikyuu, Princess Bulma, and the Prince of Vegetasei, Prince Vegeta.” He looks at the couple and begins to speak to them personally, although everyone in the room can hear him. “The love of the Universe rests in your soul, and you've shown that by saving it. Everyone is forever grateful to you both.” Dende paused for a moment to allow the King Vegeta and King Briefs to prepare for the next part of the ceremony.
 
Vegeta growled low. He didn't like how this was turning out. It was all a big ball of soft emotions that his didn't agree with at all. That's why he wanted to do this his way, in private. Their bonding words are only for their ears, and now they will be publicized in this ceremony.
 
Bulma noticed his growl. Without another thought, she took his right hand into her left and gave it a light squeeze. He looked down at her and saw a look of love in her eyes that was meant for only him. Her eyes were slightly glazed over and he sighed.
 
This was what she wanted, and she deserved it. So, finally he just gave up and gave in.
 
Dende looked over to the two Kings and waited for their nod so that he could move on with the ceremony. When they did, he continued.
 
“You both have been through so much to get to this day. You've grown together and you will continue to grow in love. For yours is a true love and we are gathered here to day to celebrate that love, and the joining of your souls. Nothing I could say could begin to describe your love better than your own words. Would either of you like to say your own, personal vows?”
 
Bulma looked at her hand that held Vegeta's and lightened her grip a little. She didn't expect Dende to bring up personal vows. This was something that she knew Vegeta would never do. One part of it was because it wasn't like him to do such a thing, and the other was because they were in public. Yeah, he saved her from Chaos, but she never heard him express his feelings towards her. 
 
Vegeta knew what she was thinking, and she was probably right. He didn't want to express any kind of feelings in a room with a bunch of occupants, but then remembered that the one time he expressed his love for her, she was passed out. This was her day, her moment, and he wasn't about to let his pride stand in the way. She was far too important to him.
 
There was a short silence between them, but it seemed like an eternity for Bulma. Finally convinced that he wasn't going to speak, she began her vows.”
 
“Vegeta, I…”
 
“Let me go first.” He said, cutting her off, and also surprising her. She nodded, and he continued. “Bulma, I'm a man who doesn't express himself much through words but I'll say this. Without you I could own everything there is, have all the power there is to have and still be nothing without you by my side. You make me a better man. You give me strength and you give me reason. As long as you're by my side, I'll always have hope. I love you even if I won't always say it, I'll always show it. You are part of my soul and  you are part of me.”
 
Bulma was taken aback. She didn't think that he could say such beautiful things. She also came to the conclusion that this is the first and the last time that he would ever say something like that to her. She'd be sure to cherish his words forever. She looked his in his eyes and he nodded to her that he was finished, then she started her vows to him.
 
“Vegeta, these five years have been a rocky road, but I pulled through because of you. You have always been my light in the dark. When I was lost, your hand was there to guide me. When I couldn't hear anything else, it was your voice that soothed me. With you I know there is nothing I cannot accomplish, nothing that  we can't  pull through. You are my whole being and you are my love. And I will follow you to the end of time and back. Where ever you go I'll be there with you, forever.”
 
You could hear little sniffles coming from the occupants of the room as Bulma and Vegeta finished their vows. Dende, King Vegeta and King Briefs were staring at Vegeta, shocked that he would express himself so openly like that. Snapping out of it, Dende cleared his throat, breaking the two kings out of their trance. The walked up to their Children with a red pillow trimmed in gold in their hands. There was two items on each pillow.  Bulma and Vegeta took one of the items, which were ring bands from each of their pillows, then faced each other once again.
 
“These rings symbolize your love for the universe and your love for each other.” Dende began. “These rings are a symbol of your eternal bond to each other, and it shall never be broken. Place the rings on your fingers.”
 
While slipping the rings on each other's fingers, both Bulma and Vegeta chuckled a bit, thinking of the first time they had to do this five years ago. Neither one wanted to do it, but now they fully understood why it had to be done, nor neither of them regretted it.
 
When that was complete, Dende started up again. “The next item symbolizes your joining and your uniting planets.”
 
Vegeta started if off by slowly removing Bulma's veil, then removing her crown. He placed her crown on his pillow and picked up the crown next to it. The crown that Vegeta held, was in his family forever. It was covered in diamonds and has the design of the crest of Vegetasei on the front. Bulma gasped as she felt Vegeta slowly place the crown on her head, smirked proudly, then kneeled down to whisper in her ear.
 
“You should be honored. You're the first Queen of Vegetasei and I know that you'll make all of Vegetasei proud.”
 
“I'll try.” She said as she closed her eyes, allowing tears to fall down her cheeks. After she composed herself, she turned to her pillow. Her gift was a little too big for her to take it off and give it to him.
 
“Vegeta, this is the sword of Chikyuu. It symbolizes strength, honor and pride. Everything that you represent is in the sword, and I hope you take good care of it.”
 
Vegeta nodded, causing Dende to begin speaking again.
 
“Now that all vows are exchanged, I would like to say good luck to you both. And I now pronounce you as King and Queen of the Universe. You may now kiss your queen.”
 
Vegeta smirked at Bulma, who was still crying. He placed a hand on her face and wiped her tears away with his thumb and slowly kissed her. There kiss turned into a passionate one as he scooped her up in his arms, never ending it. They were so into each other that they didn't notice that the occupants in the room were clapping and cheering them on.
 
When they ended the kiss, Bulma leaned into Vegeta, causing their foreheads to touch. She had never been so happy in all her life, and now everything was complete. This was just the beginning for them, and she knew that they would have to face even harder obstacles in the future, but their love and their strength would be the victor in the end. They looked each other in the eye and kissed as they started their new life…
 
As King and Queen of the Universe.
 
A/N pt.2:  And that's the end! I hope you enjoyed it! Special thanks to NightZone for helping me in this chapter in a big way!!! Check out her stories, they're the bomb like that. ^.~ I would like to thank a bunch of people: (P.S. Since this is the end of the Story, Please Review!!!!!!)
 
 
To My Best Friend NightZone: Thank you for being there for me, during my hard times and also through my good times, this story wouldn't have been completed if weren't for you, and for that I'll be forever grateful. I'm so glad that I met ya!
 
To Tweetyboo: I'm dedicating this Epilogue to you, because you kept me on my toes about updating! I hope you enjoyed it!
 
To StarWandMagical: My first reviewer! Thanks for always having faith in me throughout this fic and for giving me  the one review that kept it flowin' (Chapter 6. You  know what I mean ^.~)
 
And thanks to the many reviewers that reviewed this story. *big hug* Thanks a bunch.
 
I have other stories going to. Please check out my profile for them. C.S.S., Love Works in Mysterious Ways, and This Summer. Trust me, you'll love `em.
 
Remember to Review!
 
Well, I've enjoyed my stay, but I must end it. ^.~ Take Care.
 
This is SaiyanPassion…
 
Signing out.
 
Ja!