Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect T/P story (Your Typical Story) ❯ DOUBLE DOG DARE ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hey, Bra," said 7 year old Pan.
"What?" 6 year old Bra answered.
"Remember what my unckie G said about that special helicopter?"
"You mean the one that takes you into the future?"
"Yeah. Why? Pan? Why are you smirking?!"
"Bra. I DARE you to go to the future in that...thing."
"Yeah, well, I DOUBLE DOG DARE you, Son Pan!"Bra shouts. Pan gasps.
"You wouldn't."
"I'm already daring you. You know you can't back out on a DOUBLE DOG DARE! It goes against the code of honor. You wouldn't wanna do that, now would you Pan?" *Shoot,* Pan thought to herself,*I can't back out. But maybe Bra can still do it too....hehehe.*
"Fine, Bra. I'll go, but you'll have to show me the controls, first. You're the one who hangs around your mom when she does those experiments..." Pan said uncannily innocent. Pan walked into Bulma's lab; Bra followed. After looking through some capsules, Pan found what she was looking for.
"Ha! I found it." Pan opened the capsule and the time machine was revealed before her. She cautiously stepped inside, a slight look of insecurity in her eyes. While Bra was making sure the coast was clear, Pan quickly set the controls. *As if I don't hang out with Bulma either,* she thought to herself as she set the controls. *Hmmm....how far into the future? How about lucky number thirteen!* Having all the controls set, all she needed to do now was beckon Bra into the machine with her.
"Umm, Bra?" Pan said in an innocent, slightly dumb voice. "Could you show me how to work the controls?"
"Sure, let me take a quick peak," Bra said as she climbed into the machine. However, in the process, she grabbed the FUTURE handle and switched it to PAST. Pan didn't notice, however, and was ready to leave as soon as Bra was inside. "Hey, wait a second the controls are already se-" but Bra was cut off as the machine gave a violent shake and they were knocked out.