Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect T/P story (Your Typical Story) ❯ Daughter, Sister, All the Same.... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hi! I'm back. I really should be studying for my permit test though.......Anyway, I just wanted to say that I might not be updating that often from now on because I'm starting up piano again:(, mother's orders. But it's my mom and dad's 20th anniversery today!!!! And they're 11 years apart, so to me, 14 years apart between Trunks and Pan didn't seem like a big deal. And also they're saiyan, so they live longer anyway! Oh well, they're gunna be around the same age for mischief purposes in my fic^_^. Laterz!!!!!!!

Recap of Ch.3:uhh....flashback to marriage counseling with beyonce......back to CC where Bulma and Vegeta have just discovered the girls......yeah......

Ch.4: Daughter, Sister, It's All the Same...

~~~~~~~CC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, who are you girls?"asked Bulma in a kind voice. Vegeta glanced at the girls curiously.
"Well, I'm Bra, and in the future, you're my mommy and daddy!" said Bra with a childish enthusiasm. Vegeta's face showed many emotions for a few seconds, but then reverted back to his indifferent scowl. Bulma, on the contrary, clapped her hands and squealed in delight.
"Oh! I've always wanted a girl of my own! And this must be Goku's daughter!" "Um, actually, he's my grandpa. I'm Pan, and my mommy and daddy are Gohan and-" But Pan was cut off by the sudden relevations of Goten.
"So you're my neice?!"
"Well, obviously, if my dad's Gohan and you're his brother," Pan stated with a know-it-all attitude. 'Wow, I guess Uncle Goten didn't get any smarter after the age of 6. It's creepy...' Pan thought silently.
"Awwee, Gohan must marry someone beautiful in the future to end up with such a pretty daughter as you. What did you say your mother's name was?" Bulma pried. Pan gagged at the thought of being pretty, thought for a while, then answered,
"Actually, now that I think about it, I really shouldn't say who she is, or else it might change the future. Let's see, thirteen years ago, my dad probably didn't even know my mom!" Pan exclaimed (A/N:clever girl!^_^ And don't worry about her Goten thought, I'll make it up to him later). Bulma, a bit disgruntled but still curious, continued her interrogation.
"So, what are you girls doing here? There isn't anything wrong in the future, is there? A new enemy? A big battle?" There was worry in her words. Vegeta, however, started to look excited. Pan was about to answer, but Trunks took the liberty of answering for her.
"Nah, they were just playing with the time machine and ended up here. She said something about a Boo but that was it." Pan was now glaring at Trunks, finding more and more reasons to hate him every time he opened his mouth. 'Geez, Trunks sure was a pain in the butt as a kid. Not that he isn't one anymore, but still. He can at least take me seriously!!' Pan thought to herself once more. (Random A/N: We have a transfer student from Thailand, and he speaks fluent English, but I've always wondered if he thinks in English or Thai.......Yummy food.....Any comments?) Pan, now determined to be taken seriously, shouted at Trunks.
"It's name IS Buu, and it's a very real threat! But, you'll get through it....eventually...after many MANY different attempts by different people that made the author very frustrated! (A/N: Uh-oh. Pan knows about me.....Help! Gohan sure did look hot in that torn up body suit though....with bugs flying around his lifeless corpse....and then in his mystic form...^_^*singing* No matter what I do, all I think about is you, even when I'm with my Buu, boy you know I'm crazy over you......)
"Hello? Is anything wrong? I felt two new ki's" hot teenage Gohan asked, opening the door. He looked quizzically from Bra to Pan, and Bulma answered,
"Oh, Gohan! These are Pan and Bra, from the future. Don't worry, nothing's wrong," she added, noting the concerned look on his face,"they just came to visit. Bra's my daughter and Pan's your da-"
"-arling little sister!" Pan interrupted. No matter how much fun it would be to see her dad faint, she didn't want to mess anything up. And plus, she could still have fun pretending to be his 'sister.' Goten, now thoroughly confused, (A/N: poor Goten!) questioned Pan once more.
"Wait, I thought you said you were my nei-"
"Neat little sister! I sure am!" Pan interrupted once more, giving Goten a meaningful glance. Goten still wasn't getting it though.
"I'm confused," Goten complained.
"Hey, Goten, why don't you, Trunks, and Da- dat great guy Gohan get something to eat. Goten's mood shifted at once, and without question, all three boys went down to the kitchen. Pan wiped her forhead in relief. 'That was a close one...' she thought, once again, to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, I know, I haven't gotten into the story, but I have to do all the boring explanations first! Will Pan ever stop thinking to herself? Will Goten ever get it? Will Vegeta ever say anything? Find out next time, on.....what's this called again?