Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect T/P story (Your Typical Story) ❯ Beyonce the Marriage Counseler ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Ok, my fic, my rules. If you didn’t read the last chapter, you’re not going to know what’s going on this chapter. So, after a quick recap, it’s on with chapter 3!!!
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything...except my lipgloss. Everything else apparently belongs to my mom. So don’t steal my lipgloss please!!!!!!!!!

Recap:
Before either of the boys could say anything, a large, disfigured shadow appeared at the window......

Ch.3:Beyonce the Marriage Counseler

“Who the hell are these brats and why are they in MY house?!” the figure shouted. (A/N: If you don’t know who it is, then you shouldn’t be reading MY fic! *vegeta glares* ....*looks down ashamed* sorriez, spur of the moment thing...hehe...!). Trunks looked confused, recognizing the phrasing as similar to his own. The figure flew in through the window, to reveal a disgruntled Vegeta with Bulma in his arms.
Bulma, releasing himself from Vegeta’s grasp, commented, “ Oh, don’t mind him, he’s just cranky from therapy.”

~~~~~~~~~~Beyonce Knowles’s House, an hour before~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And you see, Miss Knowles, even though we could go to a ‘trained’ marriage counseler, your song really spoke to me....you know....the one with those lyrics....?” asked Bulma, seated beside her husband.
“Girl, watchoo talkin about?” asked Beyonce with a confused look on her face.
“You know! That song! Scream my name or something....” (A/N: lol, I know that it sounds wrong, but it’s supposed to!!!!!)
“Girl, yo mind is nasty. You mean *goes into singing voice* ‘Say my na-ame, say my name, when no one is around you, say baby I love you, if you ain’t-‘”
“Yes, that’s the one,” Bulma interrupted, “*whispers* showoff....”
“Now no you di-int!!!!!!!” Beyonce exclaimed, snapping her fingers at Bulma.
“I’ll do whatever the hell I want to do!” retaliated Bulma. Soon, both women were enthralled in a cat fight, with Vegeta muttering, “Dam women....” But Vegeta soon realized that the fighting actually turned him on. “Well, then, maybe this ‘marriage counseling’ thing worked after all...” Vegeta said to himself outloud.
After Beyonce was unconscious, and Bulma was ready to do some snooping, Vegeta said,” There are two ki levels that just arrived at CC. One resembles Kakarrot....while the other is more like....yours?” Bulma, disappointed she had to forfeit her day of snooping, soon became curious about the new arrivals and hopped into Vegeta’s arms.
“Well, then. Off to CC!” (A/N: I apologize for this segment.....I had too much sugar....)

A/N: Sorry it’s so short, but, I have to read an entire chapter and do review questions for homework. And, I don’t really write anything to set the mood or anything like that.....everything I write is important to the story so don’t skim! It’s cheating and you won’t get anything. Not that I’ve ever cheated before.....*innocent angel face.* Ughh...which reminds me, I have detention tomorrow. Oh well, wish me luck on my permit test!!!!! Byez.