Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Saiyan Facts of Life! Teaching Gohan ❯ The Saiyan Facts of Life! Teaching Gohan ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Saiyan Facts of Life! Teaching Gohan

by Orchideater

NC-17 lemon, Gk x adult Gh

Summary: Gohan finally gets the nerve up to ask his father about the sense of disconnection he feels, a problem he must fix before he can marry Videl. Goku shows him the meaning of a saiyan bond.

Disclaimer: DBZ and all affiliated characters property of Akira Toriyama and official licensees.

Warnings: PLEASE READ FIRST! This is part two of my Saiyan Facts of Life series; it comes after Teaching Goten. The first story was mostly humor, and this story has a little humor as well but mostly is serious yaoi, despite the plucky exclamation point in the title.

I just want to restate this, to switch you over from the comedy state of mind: this fic is serious yaoi lemon. It depicts loving, consensual relations between a father and his adult son. That means INCEST fic. Yeah, yeah, don't give me that look. >.< I adore this pairing; it's just one of my *things*. Blame Kiya-sama, she got me started on it with her lovely one-shot "Our Secret."

If the thought of this pairing turns your stomach, that's okay- just backclick and forget it ever existed. Nobody likes every kind of lemon. I don't like bdsm. No biggie! But if you like this pairing, or are neutral or even mildly interested, read on, I hope you enjoy.

---

The Saiyan Facts of Life! Teaching Gohan

by Orchideater

---

"Woo-hoo, what a catch! Chi-Chi, kids, take a look at this!"

Gohan looked up from his textbook in time to see his father stride through the door and slam an enormous fish down on the table in front of him.

Chi-Chi poked her head around the corner from the living room. "Ahh! Goku, don't put that thing on the kitchen table! How many times have I told you that? Take them to the cleaning block outside."

"Yeah, well I know, I just wanted you guys to see- where's Goten?"

"He's over at Capsule Corp. playing with Trunks, Dad."

"Aw, too bad. Here, this one's just a plain old razortooth," he said, twisting to show the huge fish still slung over his shoulder, "but look at this: a rainbow speckled wide-gill," he patted the fish on the table, "and a yellow sunbasker!" Goku held out a long, narrow fish much smaller than the others and laid it out. "You don't see those that often. Beautiful, isn't it? And they have fantastic flavor. Good for seasoning."

"That's great, Goku, I can use my sunbasker marinade recipe. Just get it off the table!" Chi-Chi scolded. "And you're bothering Gohan, he's reading for class."

"Oh, sorry, Gohan."

"No, no, it's fine, you're not bothering me! Um, I actually kinda wanted to ask you-"

"Uf. Now I have to scrub that table. We can't have disgusting dead fish germs where we eat our dinner," huffed Chi-Chi, already rooting in her cabinets for her trusty spray bottle of Germ-o-Cide disinfectant.

Goku heaved the two fish back over his other shoulder. "Sorry, Chi. Do you want me to clean that?"

"Absolutely not. I do the cleaning in this house. I couldn't trust you to get rid of all the germs." Chi-Chi proceeded to shoo Gohan away and doused the tabletop with enough antibacterial to choke a T-rex.

"Well, okay. I'll just take these outside and then I'm gonna go train."

Gohan saw his opportunity and jumped up out of his chair. "Hey, Dad, wait! I, uh, is it okay if I come with you?"

"Really? Sure, that'd be great. We haven't trained together in ages."

"Gohan, hold it!" Gohan cringed at his mother's demand. "Are you sure you have time for that? Is all your homework finished? That's what's most important."

"Yeah, it's fine, Mom, don't worry."

"Well... all right, but don't let your father keep you out past dark," she fretted. "I'll have a nice dinner waiting for you that you won't want to miss."

"Okay, Mom, no problem." He gave her a thumbs up and trailed his father out the door.

One of the great things about no longer being home-schooled was that Chi-Chi could never know the exact state of his homework unless he told her. Gohan hated fibbing to his mother, but telling the truth about his mountain of work meant she would have hounded him and never let him out of the house. Besides, it was the weekend, and he would have plenty of time to finish his to-do list later.

Regardless of what she preached, going out with his father today was the most important thing right now. Gohan had been waiting an entire month for the right moment to catch his father and ask him about a subject that, for a long time, now, had weighed heavily on his mind...

He quietly followed his father out into the yard, where Goku deposited his prize catch on Chi-Chi's gutting and de-scaling station next to the house, primly arranging the three fish as though they were priceless treasure.

"Dad-"

"Woo! A yellow sunbasker. Beautiful! Wish Goten could have been here, I don't know if he's ever seen one."

"Daaad..." Gohan tugged on his father's sleeve and began to whine nervously to get his attention. "I-I wanna talk to you about some things."

"I thought you wanted to spar?"

"W-well, yeah we could do that too, b-but I- I really just wanted to talk to you in private about some... things."

Goku studied him intently for a moment, then gave him a soft smile. "Okay, Gohan. We'll have a good spar, maybe go for a walk, and then we'll talk, okay?"

Gohan's eyes shone with hope. "Okay, Dad."

****

Goku and Gohan descended to the ground, energized, after an hour's worth of leisurely sparring.

"Good spar, son," Goku cheered, giving him a slap on the back. "Just remember to keep up your training whenever you can- keep practicing! I managed to get a lot of hits on you that I shouldn't have. I know you were distracted, though, you've got something on your mind."

Gohan winced. He knew his father was being kind. His strikes had been sloppy and careless, and his timing dreadful.

Yeah, I've got something on my mind, he thought, plus I've been slacking terribly in my martial arts. But between a crushing University workload and dating Videl, where was the time?

The pair walked to the edge of a clearing in the heart of the forest and sat down against a huge tree.

Goku sighed, relaxing, and gave him an expectant look. "Well," he began. "You said you wanted to talk?"

Grateful for the transition, Gohan took a deep breath to bolster his courage. "Yeah... It-it's about me and Videl. Ever since you had that 'birds and bees' talk with Goten, I've been thinking about what you said to me- if I had any questions, you know."

"Ohh, you do want some sex tips?" Goku beamed.

"Dad, no!! I-I mean... well, maybe- no, I just- I mean- look, just listen, okay?"

"Okay..."

"I-I've been with Videl for three years now. I love her dearly, and... I want to ask her to marry me after graduation."

Goku's broad grin softened to a more serious expression. "That's wonderful, Gohan. I've always thought you two made a good couple. And I can tell she loves you as well. I can see it in her eyes, in the way she acts around you."

Gohan blushed, embarrassed that it was so obvious. "Th-thanks dad. Heh! Mom will be thrilled, I'm sure- she wanted me to marry Videl before we were even officially dating."

Goku frowned, suddenly stern. "Now this is because you really love her, right? You're not letting your mother push you into it just because Videl is her choice."

"No no no! If I was letting Mother have her way I never would have waited so long. No, I think what Videl and I feel for each other is real. I have a real... connection to her, a bond. I've thought it through long and hard, listened to my head and my heart, and I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her, raising a family. I think we'll make it, and be happy."

"That's good, son."

"And, um..." Gohan quickly became nervous again. "W-we've been... intimate for the last year, now. I-I thought she'd want to wait till after we were married- I mean, that's what Mother's always drilled into my head: Only after marriage! The ring, then the thing! Good girls wait, and gentlemen wait for them! A-and I didn't want Videl to think that I thought she wasn't a good girl- and neither of us wanted to get married till after college, though we both have kind of had this unspoken assumption that we'd get married after graduation..."

Beet red by now, Gohan babbled to the ground at his feet, unable to look Goku in the eye. I can't believe I'm talking about this to my father! he thought. Mister "She is a girl, right?"

Gohan took a breath, marshaled his strength, and continued. "So we would make out, and... touch... But Videl's a modern girl, you know? So after we'd been going out for a long time she finally came to me and basically said, when are we gonna do it, it's been two years! I'm going to burst if I wait any longer! So after I knew what she wanted, we... we w-went all the way."

Silence for a moment.

"And...?" Goku prompted quietly. "Has it been all right?"

"Oh! Yeah, it's wonderful! Sex is fantastic with Videl, she's amazing. H-her dorm neighbors even complain about the noise we make, eh-heh-heh!"

"Hah! Hey, that's great, son. So Videl's as satisfied as you with it?"

"Yeah. Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure, unless she's a really great actress... No, I know she is, from what she says and what she- well, I just know she is."

"That's great. It seems like everything's going well for you, Gohan. Sounds like you've got your life on track."

"Yeah... but..."

"Yes?"

"Well... God, I feel so stupid. I have a great relationship with a beautiful, vibrant girl, I'm doing great in University... and yet I just can't shake the strong feeling that something's missing! Something important."

All the humor bled from Goku's face. "Explain."

"I don't know... It's like I feel like a puzzle that's completed except for this big gaping hole right in the middle where a lost piece goes. Sometimes I think I'm just being selfish- that maybe I want too much- but the feeling is so insistent, it makes me think I have to be doing something wrong! Wh-whenever I'm intimate with Videl it's wonderful and passionate, but as it builds the feeling grows too, like I just know I'm missing out on something vital. I try harder and harder and I strive and strive to find and reach out for whatever it is I'm missing, but it's just never there!

"After Videl and I," Gohan paused and blushed horribly, staring at his tightly-clasped hands, "finish, I-I stay in her for a long time afterwards, and she says I'll stay tense and stiff for like ten minutes, as though I hadn't come at all. It confuses her. It confuses me. I guess I do it unconsciously because I'm still trying to find that something to fill the void."

Gohan finally looked up at his father, eyes pleading.

"This is really worrying me, Dad! I have to get this fixed before I can ask Videl to marry me. What am I doing wrong? Videl acts like everything's fine but maybe she doesn't want to hurt my feelings by saying something, you know? I haven't mentioned to her about how I feel 'cause I'm afraid she'll think it's her fault and that she's not enough for me. Do you understand what I'm talking about at all, Dad? What am I missing? What's wrong with me?"

Goku closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled deeply. "There's nothing wrong with you, Gohan. You just... just haven't had what you need yet. I was afraid this would happen."

"Then you know what's wrong? You know what to do? Tell me, Dad! What's the problem?"

"You're half saiyajin."

"Dad, I know that."

"You know, but you don't understand! Gohan, half of you is alien, not human. You feel this emptiness because Videl is human, and the saiyan side of you yearns to be with another saiyajin. Videl can fulfil the wants of your human blood, but not the saiyan."

Gohan's eyes widened in surprise at the forcefulness of his father's answer. "Oh," he replied in a small voice. "So you're saying half of my body is telling me it wants to be with a saiyan girl. But... there's no saiyan girls left, and I want to be with Videl, a human. So what can I do? Do I just learn to live with it? Isn't there any way to cure that empty feeling?"

Goku crossed his arms and stared pensively at the sky. "Yes... there is. Right now I'm trying to decide if you're really ready for the ritual, though."

"Dad, I'm not a child! I can deal with some saiyan 'ritual,' or whatever. Come on, Dad, if you know the way to help you have to share it with me, I need it!"

A sigh. "All right. But first you have to answer me two questions." Goku gave his son an intense stare. "Do you trust me, completely?"

Though slightly taken aback, Gohan's answer was an easy one. "I'd trust you with my life, Dad."

"And do you love me?"

"Of course." The final question left Gohan thoroughly confused. His father never talked about feelings and emotions like this.

Goku gave a soft smile at his reply. "Good. Let's begin, then. Stand up."

Gohan complied.

"Take all your clothes off," Goku said matter-of-factly, already pulling off his own shirts. Gohan hesitated a moment in surprise, but quickly followed his father's lead. Male nudity in the Son family was common practice.

Goku sat back down facing the tree, legs crossed Indian-style. He patted the ground directly in front of him, hinting for Gohan to do the same, and Gohan settled, his back against the ancient oak.

"Saiyans first share through taste and smell." Goku tilted his head back and to the side. "Smell along my neck and shoulder, close to the skin. Breathe deeply."

"Sniff you? What are we, dogs? Eh-heh-heh..." Gohan quipped, trying to alleviate some of his nervousness. The hard look Goku sent his way told him this was to be taken deadly serious.

"Er... heh-hem! Okay, that sounds easy enough."

Gohan leaned forward, attempting to take a small sniff and then pull back, but Goku cupped a hand behind his head to keep him near, guiding him slowly down the curve of his neck, over the slanting muscle, then over the rounded shoulder, giving him ample time to breathe his personal flavour.

Gohan felt awkward and out-of-place, but allowed his father to guide his movements. After a few moments, silent but for the sound of breathing, recognition sparked through his mind: his father's scent. A pure saiyan scent. The faint smell of sweat from their spar overlaid a more robust smell, an earthy musk mixed perfectly with the tang of foreign spice, like the burn of aromatic wood. Like nothing else on Earth.

As the musk further permeated his senses, Gohan felt the pinprick beginnings of a low buzz in the back of his mind, a clench in his gut, an itch in his blood.

A keening, low purr rose up within his throat, startling the younger saiyan. He immediately squelched it, embarrassed- he only purred like that when he was intimate with Videl.

"Don't hold that back!" Goku demanded. "If you hold back and tie yourself up in nervous knots you'll ruin the point of this ritual."

"O-Okay. Th-This is kind of an up-close-and-personal ritual, isn't it?"

"Do you want to stop? It's entirely your decision."

"No! No, no, I didn't say that. I want to see how this works..." Without fully understanding why, Gohan felt slightly offended by his father's question. He was saiyajin too! He could handle this. Gohan felt the fiercely growing desire to defend his maturity to his father, to prove his adult status. His logical right brain was failing fast but somewhere in its depths he thought that perhaps this was an ancient saiyan initiation rite, the passage of a boy into full manhood.

Goku gave a shaded smile at his response. In one smooth movement he swept up over Gohan's shoulder and neck, taking a single deep inhalation, then breathed deeply at the scalp by his temple and once more toward the back of his head, fingers gently stroking his hair on the opposite side.

Gohan gasped in surprise at the sudden, confident motion, still shaken by the unfamiliar feelings welling up within him.

"Good," his father murmured. "I think your instincts are stirring awake. We'll continue then." Goku made a quick sweep over the other shoulder, the tip of his nose trailing delicately up the center of Gohan's neck, over the Adam's apple, making the recipient shiver... then slowly pulled back.

"Saiyans share next through taste." Burning eyes fixed on the youth across from him. With practiced skill, Goku slashed across his arm with a fingernail, just below the bicep, opening a shallow gash. Dark blood seeped to the surface.

He offered the arm. "Saiyan sacrament. Taste."

Gohan's eyes widened. "D-Drink... your blood?"

Those glittering black eyes, normally so jovial and mild, bored into him. "Would you like to stop?"

Gohan jolted back to the situation. "No!"

He clutched his father's arm and drew his face a hair's breadth from the gash, studying how the blood glistened in the low light, appreciating its color. Beautiful. And it had a scent as well- more intense than the smell of skin, more deep-seated and profound. It beckoned him...

Seemingly of its own accord, Gohan's tongue collected the rivulets of blood, then streaked over the cut itself. Salty... so thick and dense. Like a medicinal broth, the flavour was relished not for its sweet taste, but for its pungent, restorative quality. Gradually he began to comprehend the meaning behind the act. To share the very fluid of life, and give of one's very self, personified one of the highest forms of trust and solidarity.

No longer self-conscious about his purr, which had greatly increased in volume, Gohan became aware that his father now purred loudly as well.

Gohan startled slightly as his father slashed his arm in the same way he had his own, and drank of his son's blood. They drank until the wounds had run dry.

Goku pulled up, now breathing harder than before. Gohan slouched in a half-trance, still reeling from the unexpected effects of scent and blood. All his reason and prudence, all his cautionary logic and moral taboos were trickling out of his consciousness like water through a sieve.

"Last chance, Gohan. After this neither of us will be able to stop. Do you still want to continue?"

"Stop," he panted, "Stop asking me that." Gohan looked him in the eye, determined. "I want it!"

"That's good." Goku smoothly collected him into his arms, one looping around his trim waist, the other threading under his arm to grasp the back of his head, and pulled him onto his lap as their lips met in a ravishing kiss.

A small, pedantic voice left in the back of his mind clamored at Gohan to stop, told him that his mother would not approve, Videl would not approve, the rest of the human world would not approve.

No! he snarled at the voice. This is right. This is good. This is what I need, here and now.

The voice was left unheeded, pushed angrily away. Instincts surged, unleashed, through his veins as water through a broken dam. There would be no going back.

He returned the kiss with fervor, snaking his arms around his father's wide back to caress the curves and creases of shifting muscle. Tongues warred briefly before Goku pulled off to run a line of kisses down his jaw and neck. Gohan could only arch and moan breathlessly, gripping his father tightly as though he were his last link to this world.

Goku gently caught his ear between his teeth and took possession of the lobe, swirling his tongue over the flesh again and again till Gohan could only feel a numb heat in its place. Moist kisses pressed into the back curve of his ear, into every inch of the crease.

Shifting anxiously, Gohan tilted his head to allow Goku better access- anything to ensure the pleasure would continue. Lidded eyes drifted downward, then grew wide once again as he caught sight of his father's arousal. Gohan felt himself blush crimson, a thrill of something he couldn't explain shuddering through his being. Cripes, he marveled. Our family certainly is... ah... "blessed." Maybe it's a saiyan thing...

Goku drew back completely all of a sudden. Gohan automatically reached for him, itching to feel that warmth again, but Goku pushed him to the forest floor with a firm hand, and gave him a devilish grin.

"Slow down."

Gohan whimpered and shivered in anticipation, eyes shut tight, as Goku casually, oh-so-deliberately worked a trail of hot, wet kisses and tongue strokes down his neck and shoulders... along the cleft in his powerful chest... drifting over to attach his sweet mouth to one hard nipple and alternate between nips, pulls, and soothing suckles. All the while skillful hands ran up and down his son's sculpted arms, down the lines of his neck and collarbone.

Videl had caressed him with similar, if more tentative and amateur touches, but intimacy with a soft, petite human girl felt entirely different from an intense encounter with a tall, immensely powerful saiyan man who far outranked him in terms of accomplishments and life experience, and by the status that came from simply being... his father.

Gohan felt mastered, overwhelmed, wild. He was being taught something new and crucial, given the key to unlock his savage saiyan instincts, and the feeling was so heartbreakingly exquisite that great streams of hot tears rolled down his face, channeled into his open, panting mouth to baptise his tongue. The warm salt tasted sweeter than honey to him.

Goku decided he had lavished enough attention on Gohan's peaked buds and began to move downwards, long fingers raking across his son's tight abdomen, followed by the ever-roving tongue and sucking lips. Gohan jerked and squirmed, releasing high-pitched moans in anticipation and need as Goku touched the sensitive area of his belly, streaking slick trails across it with his tongue and deftly massaging the area around the navel with his fingers.

Oh god... oh god... lower- just a little lower... please! he thought foggily, now desperately attempting to push his father down to where he needed to be touched most.

Without missing a beat, Goku gently gathered up his son's wrists into one hand and pinned them against the tree above Gohan's head.

"Patience," he rasped, while kissing and caressing his son's sides and hips. Then, struck by a sudden mischievousness, he grabbed hold of Gohan's left ankle with the other hand and brought the foot up to his lips. Very delicately, he ran the tip of his tongue over the tips of Gohan's toes, as one runs a finger over piano keys, then burrowed his tongue into the upper center of the soft pink sole.

"Yiii!"

Goku grinned broadly in delight. This was obviously one of Gohan's secret erotic spots- it was for him as well. Like father like son... But now it was time to stop playing and give him what he needed.

Gohan had been reduced to a writhing mass of raw, overloaded nerves, his face flushed, his naked body slick with sweat, his manhood already painfully hard. "Dad... please... please!"

Goku released his hands, ordering him to keep them off his head as he worked. He paused for a moment to draw back and take in the sight of Gohan hard and wanting before him, and radiating the potent, subtle scent of masculine saiyan hormones, strong as his own. He cupped his son's face with one hand.

"You're so beautiful... so powerful... such a good kid. You can't possibly know how proud I am to have you as my son."

Gohan could only pant and stare at him, his eyes shimmering with a swell of tears. An outright, spoken compliment such as this, from a father who usually communicated his love and pride through meaningful looks and minor touches, was enough to cut through the thick haze of lust in his mind and hit home.

"Dad..." he choked, unable to say more.

Goku leaned down and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Shh. Let's continue."

He slid his hands down his son's body till he was face to face with Gohan's aching manhood. Goku smoothed his fingers around the pelvic area and then, using only the tip of his tongue, gave him a lick from the base of his shaft all the way up the long, thick length to the slit at the top.

"Haaaah! Gynnh... Ah!" Gohan moaned and thrashed. Goku held him down and took the bulbous head in his mouth, suckling lightly.

"Oh god! More... Gh! Need more..." Gohan's hands clutched repeatedly at the ground in anxious frenzy, tearing up grass and furrowing the dirt at his sides. Goku obliged him, slowly sliding the entire length down his throat and bathing it in the vibrations of a low hum.

"Yiii- ahh! Oh god... oh god... Hhhmhhhmm..."

Goku chuckled low in his throat. He's so sensitive to everything I do, he thought. Poor kid really is starved for saiyajin touch. That's understandable. Or else it's just simple teenage hormones... At any rate I can't give him oral too long, he already seems close to climax.

True enough, the few sucks and pumps of Goku's mouth on his member had already caused Gohan to shudder and tense, swelling in preparation.

Goku pulled back completely then, just before the breaking point, leaving the young man's cock bare and exposed, wet saliva cooling its fire in the faint breeze. Gohan was left nearly sobbing in desperation and disappointment.

A loud whimper keened from his throat. "Daaad, no, NO! Gah- I need- I need-"

"Relax, I know what you need," Goku soothed. "But it's a little too soon for you to finish just yet- the best is yet to come."

Goku slowly pushed a hand back up his son's body, while continuing to very lightly stroke his member with his fingers. His other hand reached Gohan's panting mouth, and he laid three fingers upon his bottom lip.

"Suck," he instructed, and Gohan complied readily. "Make sure they're coated well."

When he felt the fingers were well prepared, Goku pulled them from Gohan's mouth and raised himself up to resume kissing his chest and neck.

"No, Dad, I need more! I need- p-put your mouth- again-"

"Shhh..."

Gohan was still foggy on the concept of what came next. Previous to this day he had known little to nothing about the mechanics of sex between two men, as his mother had always gone to great lengths to keep such vile information away from her darling boy. To search out such information for himself would have been lewd and unnecessary.

Gohan gasped and jerked in surprise as he felt one of the slick fingers suddenly pressing into his entrance.

"Ah! What are you-"

"Sh-sh-shh. You want me to move on? This is the next step. I have to prepare you or I'll hurt you. Relax."

Gohan bit his lip in discomfort, not liking the intrusion. He clenched in apprehension as Goku attempted to add a second finger, and felt his arousal waning.

"Stop tensing up," Goku ordered. "Relax those muscles and it will go easier."

"Ngh... heh! Th-This part isn't as fun as before..."

"It'll get better," his partner chuckled. "Stop resisting and this part won't be a big deal."

Gohan made a conscious effort to relax and the second finger was added. Goku scissored them, to stretch the opening, and then probed to find that most special spot: the prostate. Found.

"GHH-hh!! Hah! Ah... what was that?!" he squeaked, as Goku relieved pressure upon the area.

"Hh-hmm! Liked that, did you?" Goku took advantage of his distraction and added the third finger, other hand trailing around to the small of his back and drifting down. "Let's try a place just as sensitive..."

Goku circled the tail spot and then kneaded the scar mercilessly with his fingers, sending Gohan to entire new dimensions of pleasure. Goku's own desire was barely held in check, his control eroding away with each rapturous moan that toppled from his son's lips. Time to finish this.

Letting Gohan bask in the afterwaves of the tail spot stimulation, Goku positioned his throbbing shaft at his entrance, gripped his hips tightly, and began to push in.

Gohan jolted to awareness and gasped, eyes wide in shock. This was a hell of a lot more than three fingers!

"Now just relax, Gohan," he panted raggedly. "You're a virgin this way so it will probably hurt at first, even with the preparation. But you have to trust me that it will get better. I'll wait for you to adjust."

Gohan could only gape soundlessly as the thick length slowly filled him. All thought processes shut down- there was only sensation, the feel of that rigid shaft moving inside him, inch by inch, ever further, until he was filled to the hilt. The pain was intense at first, but ebbed quickly as soon as Goku stopped moving. Gohan's eyes closed, sweat bursting on his forehead as he panted.

Moments passed, and Goku's face strained at the effort of keeping still. "You okay?" he ground out at last.

"Nngh..." Gohan bit his lip, then nodded furiously. "Move."

Goku gave a roll of his hips that made his son's face contort in ardor, then pulled almost completely out before driving firmly back in, maneuvering carefully to strike the sweet spot head on.

"Hhhhmghh!"

Stars blinked across Gohan's vision. He struggled to collect himself enough to remember who and where he was, but Goku was already pulling back for another thrust.

He plunged in again, more forcefully, and Gohan's gasps and moans increased correspondingly. Gohan gripped his father's shoulders as Goku began a rhythm, slow at first but gaining in intensity. The repetitive pull and thrust became a throbbing pulse in his brain, the ecstasy of heat and friction and fullness his altar of worship. His body learned the beat quickly, and hips rose to welcome each thrust.

Gohan tossed his head from side to side, moans transmuting into inhuman snarls and growls.

"More. More! Harder!"

His demands were obliged again and again, until their joining had become the hard, passionate dance of desperate men. Tears of rapture streamed from his eyes. Oh gods- the scent, the smell, the sound! Just to feel the bright and blazing ki of an exquisite, obscenely powerful saiyajin, around him, within him, stroking him with dynamic fire... Only one coherent thought rang in Gohan's intoxicated mind- he would never think of his father as a sexual innocent again!

Strong fingers closed over his burning member, and gave a rough pulling stroke... again... again...

Gohan reared back, nearly blind from pleasure as he broke. Endless waves of ecstasy consumed him as his shaft convulsed in an almost painfully intense orgasm, thick jets of come splattering over his father's stomach and chest.

Goku snarled and shuddered in response, lunging forward to bury his teeth in his son's shoulder as he flooded his insides with an explosion of fiery cream. With action beyond conscious thought, Gohan's head snapped around, incisors seizing the base of his father's neck.

Both men clutched fiercely, bodies pressed tightly together. They rode out the tempest within until savage flesh had stilled, and howls of ecstasy had grown silent.

When he had recovered enough, Goku slid off his son and scooted back to lean against the tree, pulling Gohan close to his chest, nuzzling. Gohan squirmed, adjusting to a comfortable position, and embraced his father in return. The young man floated slowly down out of the stratosphere, his vision gradually returning.

He felt pleasantly, blissfully full and content, like a person who had eaten their fill of comfort food after a period of starvation. Body and soul felt whole, completely in sync and in harmony with the natural world around him- his ki, thoughts, and physical form all flowed free and easy, like a windsock in the gentle breeze. When he closed his eyes, he had the distinct impression of floating naked on his back down a warm, golden river, while the giving rays of the sun warmed his front. So full of peace, and wholeness... so... nourished.

Gohan adjusted his position, nestling further into his father's arms, resting his cheek upon Goku's chest. He dreamily observed the world around him.

What a beautiful day... The rays of the sun filtering down through the canopy of trees, the weather warm and mild...

Birds and insects whirred and trilled, turning the gears of the great organic machinery of the world. Gohan could hear, feel, and smell them all so much more intensely- his senses seemed sharper than before. The damp loam of the earth, the nectar and chlorophyll all twined together into a delicious green bouquet.

Lazy eyes studied the dappled light, watched the rustling leaves, followed the shadow of birds' flight.

Gohan shifted again, hugging Goku more tightly and drawing his legs up. His body sang like a heavenly choir.

Just beautiful, everything was beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful... He let out a long, satisfied sigh before his gaze fell on his pile of clothes. Hhhmmmm, don't want to put those back on. No reason to. Plenty warm right here.

However Gohan then noticed, on the edge of the pile, his digital watch. The technology seemed grossly out of place in the forest sanctuary. He blinked. That watch... the watch Videl had given him... so he wouldn't be late for class... Videl- school- his mother- his classmates- the outside world-

Everything came rushing back. That scolding, accusing voice that had been previously pushed away so easily now roared and screamed through his head with the force of an air horn. "Oh my god..."

Goku startled out of his half-sleep when he felt Gohan go as stiff as a corpse. "What's the matter?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!"

Gohan leapt to his feet, knees shaking as waves of terror and panic sliced through him. He'd just done the unthinkable. That was sex- actual sex- and with his father. He'd just had gay sex with his father. He'd cheated on Videl, and not even with another woman- he'd engaged in an immoral sex act with another man. It was dirty, it was wrong, that was what he'd always been taught! Gay sex was for neurological weirdos- worst, what he'd done was not just with any man- it was his father. Incest, of the worst kind. The most depraved taboo he could think of... He was ruined.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god..."

He'd just had sex with his father. He'd just cheated on Videl with his father!

Goku already knew exactly what Gohan's problem was, and could only think, oh man, here he goes. He knew from the start that this would happen, and only hoped he had the inner resources to guide him through it safely.

"Oh my GOD, dad! I- you- we- this is-" he sputtered, wild-eyed and twitching like a cornered rabbit. "I just- I just had sex with my father! Oh my god. My life is over, that's it. I-I- oh my god..."

"Gohan! Gohan, calm down."

No reaction. Gohan's eyes darted about as though looking for escape, tears coursing down his panicked face, and Goku knew he was ready to bolt. A second later he attempted to blast off, an explosion of ki raking the ground beneath him, and Goku barely managed to tackle him in time. They rolled and Goku held him down, wincing as his son thrashed and flailed blindly.

"Gohan, stop it!"

"Uwaaahhh, leggo Dad! I gotta- we just- it's wrong, it's wrong!"

"Gohan, get a hold of yourself! You can't just take off, you have to calm down and talk to me!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

Goku pulled his son into a standing position and smacked him hard across the face. As hoped, this broke the seizure. Gohan stood there paralyzed, eyes watering, whimpering in desperation as he held his cheek.

Goku sighed and held Gohan by the shoulders. "I'm sorry about that, but you were out of control. You okay now? You back with me?"

Tears overflowed from their boundaries as his face crumpled. "Mmmmmnnnnn..." Gohan burst into sobs, plunging into his father's embrace. "DAAAAAD!!!"

Goku shook his head in tolerant sympathy and rubbed his son's back soothingly for a while. "Gohan, Gohan! Come on, take it easy... Talk to me, tell me what's the matter?"

Gohan snapped backwards angrily. "What's the matter? What's the matter?! I just had sex with my father, that's what's the matter! Do you know how wrong that is? That's beyond wrong! I think it's illegal! It's WRONG!"

"Who says it's wrong?"

"Wha? Everybody does! It's just not done! Gay sex is bad, and incest is very, very bad! Only aberrant loonies do that kind of thing. Normal people do not act this way!"

"We're not normal people, Gohan, we're saiyajin."

"No! That's no excuse!"

"We are saiyajin. Their ways aren't our ways! Among saiyajins this sort of connection and intimacy was common among men, as well as same sex family members. There's only a handful of us left, Gohan. It's natural."

Gohan shook his head stubbornly. "No! No. It's wrong, it's wrong," he repeated like a mantra.

"Stop thinking with your human side for once! Didn't you learn anything from what I just taught you? Think for a second, and tell me: when we shared just now, did that feel so wrong? Did you feel so terrible and bad?"

Gohan scowled at him for a moment and ground his teeth. "Dammit, that's why I'm upset!"

For the first time, Goku faltered. He hadn't hurt his son, had he? He was so sure this was what Gohan needed...

"I'm worried because I enjoyed it, and I shouldn't have," Gohan wailed, "And now all I can think about is how much I want to do it agaaaiiin!!!" He burst into tears once more and fell against his father.

Goku had to laugh in spite of it all. "Gohan, Gohan! Come on, it's all right. Here, look at me. Look at me." Goku tilted his head up and Gohan's puffy eyes reluctantly met his. "You said you trusted me. So trust me now. It's all right. Settle down!"

Gohan only buried his face in Goku's chest and hugged him tighter. Goku rubbed his back and arms again for comfort. It had to be hard on the half-saiyans, he reflected, to always have one foot in two completely different worlds. Hard especially for Gohan, who had always been pushed so much by his mother to conform and succeed, who had to endure seven years of growing up- including the inner chaos of puberty- without him, without any adult saiyan influence to guide him, and only his mother's strict instructions on behavior.

Gohan had calmed some, but still trembled with anxiety. "Dad, you can't tell anyone, you can't tell ANYONE! If anybody at school- if anybody found out I'd slept with my father, I just- my life would be over. I'd be shunned, they'd look at me like I was a monster, a pervert! Please, you can't tell..." Gohan dissolved into tears once again.

Goku patiently continued the gentle backrub and guided him back down to the lush forest floor. "Why would I tell anyone? This is saiyan business; it stays among saiyans. Others couldn't understand. Why bother trying to explain when it's a lost cause?"

Goku laid his head on his son's shoulder. "You have to accept that you're different, Gohan, and that there's nothing wrong with you because of it. You'll never be Chi-Chi's perfect human son, no matter how hard you try. You have to embrace your other side if you want to feel complete- you can't keep pushing it away. You need to start understanding that being saiyajin is more than just power and fighting. It's accepting yourself as part of a people, a very different people with separate ways and customs and moral structures."

Gohan was silent for long moments as he absorbed his father's speech. Suddenly it dawned on him that his father didn't sound at all like himself. Personal angst was abandoned for the moment in favor of curiosity. "Dad," he asked, "How... how is it you know all this about saiyans now? I mean, you were raised here on earth just like me."

Goku smiled into his son's hair and stifled a laugh. "Gohan, use your brain."

Gohan creased his brow in thought for a minute before realization struck him like a bolt of lightning. "Oh my god! You and Vegeta?!"

Goku chuckled. "Who else?"

Gohan could only gape up at his father. "Oh my god, I can't believe it. Vegeta! Bwa-ha! That's- well, I did notice these funny looks between you two sometimes. For how long now?"

"Since a few months after the struggle with Buu."

"About three years then. Hmm. All that time and no one knew. Hey, wait a minute..." Gohan quickly changed his tune. "You've been cheating on mother!" he said angrily.

Goku almost fell over. "Whaaat? Am I crazy, or did you not just sleep with someone besides Videl?"

Gohan realized how hypocritical he sounded, but still felt the need to defend his mother's honor. "But- but you've been lying to her all this time!"

"Unavoidable. She would never understand."

"But- if you explained it to her delicately, explained how important it was like you showed me, maybe..."

Goku shook his head firmly. "Gohan, you know your mother maybe even better than I do, and you know that would never work. She would never understand."

Gohan frowned and struggled for words, but knew that Goku was right. His mother held very rigid views about what she thought was right and wrong in the world, not to mention she hated talking about anything saiyan, and preferred not to think about it at all. It frightened her to truly appreciate that she had married an alien, not of this world, and that her sons shared half his foreign blood. Being reminded of this fact unnerved her so much she had even been tactless enough to tell a six-year-old boy to his face that he was a monster, as she had when Goten had first turned supersaiyan.

"I love your mother, Gohan, and I'm loyal to her and grateful for all she does- but she will never understand this side to me. I married Chi-Chi when I was only 18, before I even knew who or what I was. How could I warn her about alien traits, about empty feelings in my heart and strange desires, when I didn't understand them myself, didn't even know what they were?"

Gohan stared at the ground. He still hated the idea of his mother being left in the dark, but he understood why it had to be. She would divorce Goku and disown her son if she ever found out. No, more likely she would blame Goku for everything, never let him see Goten again, and attempt to ruin his good name.

He thought for a minute, reflecting on what it must've been like for his father up until the day Vegeta dared to reach out to him. Gohan had been eaten up inside from only a year of that yearning feeling. How awful it must have been to go entire decades with that sense of disconnection and not know how to fix it. He leaned back into his father's arms. "I... I can hardly imagine what it must've been like all that time, for you. What did you... do?"

Goku's expression grew distant. "Learned to live with it. Focused on life's daily chores, on my training, my meditation, raising you. I forced myself to ignore it and not take it seriously. But after Vegeta came to me three years ago... I could never go back. I knew that Chi-Chi would be furious, that according to the definition of marriage I was betraying her- but a greater part of me told me it was right, and necessary. And after a while... I just stopped caring what other people thought was wrong."

Gohan nodded, now resigned to the fact that his mother simply could not know. At least his father wasn't with another woman. This would have to stay a private matter between him and his father... and Vegeta, apparently.

The hint of a smile crooked on his face. "So, you and Vegeta, huh? Just how did that happen?"

"Heh! Well, he just came to me one day when I was by myself in the woods, and asked me if I wanted to take part in a saiyan ceremony with him. I had no idea what he wanted- or why he was sweating and fidgeting so much. I was just thrilled that he was opening up to me! So I went along, and things happened basically the same as what we went through here today. He 'initiated' me into a bond of saiyan brotherhood. I reacted pretty much the same as you my first time with him, except for the panic attack. I was just... stunned for a while, and confused."

"Why do you think it took him so long to come to you?"

"Well, he really did hate me at first, and he was so full of rage at everyone and everything that I don't think he was even capable of expressing loving emotions. But having a son and a life here on Earth changed him. Then I was dead for seven years, and when I came back I think Vegeta had figured out what he wanted, saw a second chance, and decided to take it as soon as possible.

"He was so nervous that day, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him at first. He'll never admit it, but I know he was scared to death that I was going to reject him. I guess he thought that maybe I was too humanized, and wouldn't react like a Vegetasei-raised saiyan would. But when he saw I was responding, oh God, what a smug bastard."

"Ha ha! I bet he enjoyed that way too much."

"You're telling me. He was in heaven, taunting and teasing me and making me beg. Arrogant little ouji," Goku laughed, before his face grew quite wicked. "But I caught on quick, and learned to give it back to him just as hard."

"Heh, I already know that part."

Goku eyed him shrewdly. "No, you don't. I went very slow and gentle with you today because I know it's your first time, and that you've always been shy about sex. Saiyan mating can be very hard and frantic, Gohan, almost savage- the animal takes over. You need to prepare yourself for that in the future."

Gohan nodded slowly. "I'll... keep that in mind."

"You want to be on top next time?"

Gohan spluttered. "Me? Seme over you? Wha- w-well- I-I- wh- I don't-"

"Just trying to be fair," Goku said cheerily, winking. "We'll work up to it, maybe. Hmm? Seme feels great too, you know. And once you've built up some confidence I'll take you with me to see Vegeta."

Gohan blushed and averted his eyes bashfully. Him and Vegeta?! Gohan could handle Vegeta in a fight, and was used to his contemptuous attitude, but the idea of those stern, disapproving eyes looking down on him in a bedroom setting was intimidating. And speaking of Vegeta's bedroom...

"Dad, does Bulma know what Vegeta's been doing?"

"No. He says it's none of her business, and I don't tell her because she's his wife, so it's his call."

Gohan thought hard. "Dad... I want to tell Videl about my... about these behaviors. I don't want to enter into a marriage without her knowing who she's really getting married to, it wouldn't be fair; I don't want to have to lie to her, like you have to with Mother. I want us to have a free and open relationship. I... think she might be okay with it. She's always found saiyan stuff kind of interesting."

Goku tensed, his jaw set. "It's up to you, Gohan," he said warily. "It's noble of you to want to be completely open with your wife. Ideally, Vegeta and I would do the same. Just... just be very careful about how you tell her. For all our sakes, I hope she understands."

"Mmmnn. Hey, what do you think Goten will do when he comes of age?"

"Well, if he meets the right girl maybe he'll follow your lead, if you're successful in getting Videl to accept all this. And as for quelling "the yearning," I have a feeling Goten and Trunks will work things out between themselves. If not, one of us will have to initiate him. Maybe the admired big brother, ne?" Goku teased, as Gohan flushed pink again and began to stutter.

"Ah! Dad, he's only eleven! Don't make me think about that!"

"Hey, you asked. Ha hah- well, we'll just have to see." Goku kissed him enthusiastically on the top of the head.

A comfortable silence descended upon the two, and they sat, enjoying each other's company and the warmth of a fellow saiyan's strong body pressed close. Goku trailed his fingers through his son's rich dark hair, listening to the rhythm of his deep, even breathing.

He cleared his throat finally. "Well, I guess we should be getting back..."

Goku moved to stand up but Gohan refused to budge, only tightening his grip around his father and using his dead weight to keep him down.

"Not ready to go?"

"Almost... not quite."

"Okay."

Gohan had been recalling the passion they had shared not even an hour ago, the ecstasy he had felt. If only he could feel even a part of that, just once more before he had to return to his stressful and dreary workload...

Gohan's hand slid down his father's broad back, unnoticed until his fingers pressed down vigorously upon the erogenous nub of the tail spot.

"Hahh! What are you-" Goku yelped, his body instantly reacting to the not-so-subtle stimulation.

"Couldn't we... do it one more time? Just once more, quick, before we have to go back? Hm? Please?"

"Uh! No, Gohan, I think you really need to take some more time to get used to the idea of all this, let it sink in and fully accept your feelings- Ga-ah!" Fingertips swirled over the scar and kneaded the circle of flesh.

"Come on! Just real quick! I-I just wanna feel that great one more time, before- I mean, who knows when we'll have time to do this again? Come on, please?"

Goku chuckled, shaking his head. "Sheesh, what a whiner!"

Gohan suddenly found his back slammed to the ground and his legs deftly spread as Goku dove down and swallowed him whole.

"Ah! Huaaagh!"

Gohan felt himself swelling at an alarming rate, fire racing up his body to explode in his brain as Goku sucked fiercely, grazing his teeth slightly against the hard shaft and quickly soothing with the wet silk of tongue and lips. One hand clutched his tightening sac, pressing, pulling and caressing while the other hand assaulted the tail spot.

Gohan never knew he could be brought to the brink of madness so quickly. Hands fisted tightly in his father's hair as he arched and writhed, then fired out, screaming.

In one long, forceful suck Goku drank him dry, pulling out every drop of sweet essence the young man had to offer. Gohan fell back, arms spreadeagle and eyes half-lidded, unable to feel his legs. Or the rest of his body for that matter. He felt as though his body had been fizzled apart into its constituent atoms, all dancing and vibrating happily in the warm green air.

"Daaaaaahhhh...."

Goku quickly drew up and swiped an arm across his mouth. "Ha-hah! Damn, I do good work! Come on, let's go wash up."

Goku hooked his arms under Gohan's and dragged him backwards to the stream, heels scraping in the dirt, as at the moment Gohan could do nothing but produce a very goofy smile upon his face.

Goku hauled him in, grateful for the cool water to calm his own raging erection. Still holding his son up, he rubbed his arms and chest, scrubbing some soapweed into his hair and rinsing. All at once Gohan came back to life, exploding out of the water and dunking his father.

"Hot damn! I feel AWESOME!" He slapped the water. "That was- that was- Wow!" Goku's head sprang above the surface, gasping loudly, before he pounced on his son. Giggling and laughing, they rolled and wrestled, dunking and splashing each other with glee.

Finally, instead of going for a dunk, Gohan threw himself at his father and kissed him long and hard. He drew back, smiling sheepishly. Goku grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Heh heh. I think you're gonna be just fine. What do you say we get back- I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry for that fish dinner." He took Gohan's hand and flew them both out of the water, arcing gracefully to shore. "Not to mention you still have homework to do," he teased.

"Gah! No way! I don't even want to think about quantum number theory right now."

"Why would you ever want to think about it?"

They dried and dressed, full of good humor and camaraderie. Gohan took a moment to stare up at the blooming sunset, and made a conscious decision- a vow, even- to accept his saiyan side and everything that went with it. He would no longer fear his wilder feelings and urges. His father had introduced him into a new world that day, to intimacy between two men, to the bond between his own kind, and now that his eyes were open he could never shut them again.

Would Videl condone his actions? Would she still want him in her life once she knew of his true nature? Alternately, would Vegeta accept his presence into he and his father's previously exclusive bond? Only time would tell. Gohan resolved to accept and deal with the consequences without shame, without regret. He would not give up this new relationship with his father, or this new understanding of himself.

Goku turned and gave him a meaningful nod. Joining hands, they lifted from the ground and rose above the forest, streaking westward toward home.

Gohan looked over at his father, studying the determined profile and the shock of dark hair fluttering in the wind, as his heart filled to bursting with emotion.

Father... he thought. Living or dead, your pure heart was always there to hold me up, and show me the right path. I love you, in all possible ways.

Whatever trials the future held, they would face it together.

---

The End

****

A/N In case anyone's wondering, the bonds I'm referring to in this fic aren't the "bite-equals-permanent lifemate attachment beyond death and sharing of thoughts" type of bonds. No one is mated in the classic DBZ fanfiction sense; these bonds are a more nebulous, deep brotherly type of bond, more like the pack bond that Firecracker did in the Monkey Moon stories. I like to think of their trysts kind of as meetings of a "secret society," or band of brothers. ^.^

And yes I know that Vegeta could have given Gohan some guidance on the ways of saiyans while Goku was dead, but I really didn't think it looked like they had any close personal relationship or spent a lot of time around each other in the actual show. I think Veggie was still mellowing and recovering from his "issues" those seven years anyway and wouldn't be up for reaching out to Kakarot's brat.

Yes, Gohan *will* tell Videl in the next story. That will be terribly fun to write. XD