Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Side of a Saiyan ❯ Chapter 4: THE MEETINGS, PREPARATIONS AND EVIL ROCKS ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 4: THE MEETINGS, PREPARATIONS AND EVIL ROCKS

A-N: I'm combining chapters 4 and 5 so until I revise the rest of the story the chapter numbers are going to be off....

Disclaimer: I don't own Drangonball\Z\GT so you can't sue me I own the plot though

my friends help me with it, especially my friend Scott. He points out what I do wrong and questions everything until I got it unconfusing This story wouldn't be as good without his help Thanks Scott!

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING!

%Rocky Cliffs where Cell Games took place Vegeta's POV%


I stood, looking out over the flat land. The cliffs had long been destroyed and the battle been won. My thoughts were rapidly shooting through my complex saiyan brain.

(Where is he I know I felt his and someone else's ki. Why is he back? Hadn't Kakkarott killed him and hadn't Trunks blasted him to pieces? If it is him I will not let him get the twins. I will protect them and my family no matter what. What good is my pride if I can't do this alone? Kakkarott and his spawn will help me. I have to fight but this once not alone. I just hope my pride will stay in check.)

%Authors POV%


Vegeta flew as fast as he could while keeping his ki low towards C.C.

~Bulma we need the whole Z-gang at our house~ Bulma looked up from where she was sitting in the room. She realized Vegeta was sending a message through their bond. She knew something was seriously wrong. First he had called her Bulma and second he said the WHOLE Z-gang. Bulma began making the phone calls and relating the message. Within a half a hour the whole Z-gang was gathered at C.C. waiting quietly for Vegeta.

~Bulma make sure the twins and Trunks aren't around they can't hear this. I will be there soon.~ Vegeta said, echoing in Bulma's mind in a very un-Vegeta like way

~Ok we're ready Vegeta.~ Bulma responded to her mate as she walked into the living room. She turned towards the twins and Trunks and spoke.

^Hannah, Adam and Trunks you need to go upstairs and listen to some music.^ All three saiyans looked at her and surprise. Hannah was the first to question the order.

^But Aunt Bulma what about.....^ Bulma cut her off in mid sentence and finished

^No buts Hannah now. I'm sorry but that is the way it is.^ The three went upstairs but didn't listen to CD's. Hannah was in deep thought.

(It is about us, that is why I felt those ki's. I have to tell Trunks.) Hannah concentrated hard on talking to Trunks. It was her first time contacting some one other then Adam.

*Trunks? Trunks can you hear me?* Trunks looked up at her in confusion but answered some how.

*Yeah Hannie loud and clear.* Hannah smiled deeply and continued.

*Trunks you need to sit on the stairs and listen. They're probably going to talk in English. You can listen and tell us what he says.* He grimaced but got up and head out the door.

*I will try Hannie.* Trunks edged towards the stair landing listening for his dad.

%Downstairs%


The Z-gang sat waiting for Vegeta. Few talked, others looked worried. Vegeta landed outside the door and slowly walked in. For once he would admit his confusion. How did Friza come back and who was with him? Vegeta looked around at the group and began to speak.

"Friza has somehow returned to earth. I think he is after the twins." Vegeta said that short explanation and walked over to his usual corner.

"Vegeta does that mean you want help guarding the twins?" Vidle asked in a amused yet determined way.

"No baka mate of Kakkarott's oldest brat." Videl looked offended by Vegeta's comment.

"But Vegeta you can't watch them 24\7 that's impossible." Gohan argued back not liking the rudeness to Videl.

"Not for me Kakkarott's brat." Trunks shook his head at the top of the stairs.

(Leave it to my dad to take something big and make it look small. Should I tell Hannah and Adam the truth? Could I protect Hannah myself? If I told them they would go looking for Friza.) Trunks decided not to tell them about Friza.

%Trunks' Room%


Hannah sat listening to the cd's Bulma had made for her, Adam and Trunks. She had Linkin' Park on again and Adam had Eminem on his cd player that Bulma had given them. Trunks walked into the room and both removed there headphones.

^Trunks what did they say?^ Hannah asked quietly.

^I couldn't here Hannah, even with my saiyan hearing, sorry I tried.^ The twins thought while Trunks looked for a good cd. Vegeta came in looking smug.

^Which of you brats dare fight me?^ He asked leaning on the door frame and his arms crossed over his chest.

^Uncle Vegeta please tell us what is going on.^ Hannah asked with a puppy dog face to rival Gotens.

^Nothing Hannah, false alarm.^ Vegeta mumbled.

^Not to be rude Uncle Vegeta, but, then why couldn't we hear then?^ Adam spoke up.

^Hannah lets go, your first.^ Vegeta said turning and walking out into the hall.

*He is avoiding out questions boys well I will be back.* Hannah said to the boys in their minds.

Vegeta for the last 2 hours, pushing her to her own limits. They were training 400x earth's gravity in Super Saiyan form. He knew it was hard on her, she managed to get hits on him once and a while though. He knew exactly what buttons to tweak her. She was losing her concentration, she getting hit a lot more. Vegeta called a break for Hannah's sake.

^Hannie just to let you know the Namak wants to train you in psychic moves.^ Hannah looked towards him as he she chugged a bottle of water

^You mean that tall green guy?^ She asked as she blasted the empty bottle with a ki blast and whipped her mouth.

^Yeah, starting in two weeks so be ready. Now lets finish our fight.^ Hannah smiled as she lowered down into a stance and her uncle did the same. The two fought it out.

%Trunks' room%

The boys (Trunks and Adam) had the music loud enough so no one could hear them.

^Hey Trunks.^ Adam said as he did push-ups on the floor.

^Whatcha want Adam?^ Trunks asked laying on his bed looking over some math problems his mom gave him.

^You were staring at my sis today, why?^ Trunks' head shot up and looked over at Adam. Adam saw this and noted it.

^No comment.^ Trunks tried to look innocent and failed horribly. Adam was going for the kill now.

^Trunks answer me now.^

^Because.....because...I *mumble mumble*^ Trunks said looking down, his head hitting the bed. Adam stood up and pushed his friend over so he couldn't suffocate himself.

^What speak up, I can't here you Trunks.^ Trunks took a deep breath. He was readying himself for the worst.

^I like her.^ He tensed up even more waiting for the attack but none came. Adam just looked a little confused.

%Bulma's lab%


A white blinding flash went through the whole room. As the white light faded there were two blue-haired people in the room. One was hardly alive. Bulma looked down at the 13 year old. It looked like a younger her. She suddenly realized the girl needed medical care. She put the girl in a regeneration tank. Bulma called Trunks down to see the girl. When Trunks walked in and saw the girl he nearly fainted.

"Bra?! Mom is she ok? How did she get here. What is....." Bulma put a finger to his lips.

"Trunks settle she is stable. She will be fine, now. She just arrived in a time machine. She is 13 so she couldn't be from your time line." Adam had decided to come down and see what was going on. Hannah and Vegeta had felt Trunks ki rise quickly and came to check it out.

^Who's that Trunks?^ Adam asked puzzled. Trunks turned and looked at them.

^That is my sister Bra. We have to wait till she wakes to find out why she is here though.^ Hannah was happy she would have someone to talk to. But a bit creeped out that Trunks and answered her question before she could ask it. Hannah was going to ask him why she was here.

%Two weeks later early morning%


Hannah had woke early she had training with Picclo this morning. She walked outside after a nice big breakfast to the fresh air. The thought of Trunks' sister Bra came up. Bra had yet to wake up from her coma like state. She saw Picclo under a tree meditating and decided to follow his suit. At about 5:30 Picclo talked for the first time.

*Kid use your mind to talk, it helps focus it.* Piccolo's voice said entering her mind suddenly.

*Ok, sir* Hannah said back respectively to the Namak. *Now concentrate on those pebbles over there try to lift them. Tell if and when you can.* Picclo walked back over and began to meditate again.

'Is that all he does?' Hannah thought to herself walking over to a set of pebbles. The pebbles were strangely stacked like a pyramid on the grass.

Hannah sat down in the grass close to the small rocks. She stared hard at them trying to will them to move to her. She was trying to ask them to move with her mind.

'Move, move, come to me pebbles. Please come pebbles' ^ERR YOU FLICKING ROCKS MOVE!^ Hannah yelled in frustration after an hour of trying to move the rocks. In her mind the rocks had offended her. She had to make them move to prove she was better then the rocks. It was a matter of deep pride. Her saiyan pride was taking over if you can't tell. Picclo smirked, this kid was funny, he let out a small chuckle.

^I CAN MOVE THESE ROCKS!^ Hannah's sensitive saiyan hearing had heard his laugh. Half an hour later Hannah had moved the rocks to her hands. She crushed the rocks into fine powder. She put a Vegeta smirk on and told Picclo she had finished. She showed him the powder that used to be the rocks. She looked into the house and saw it was time to leave.

%School%


Hannah sat on the bleachers waiting for her brother and Trunks.

*Trunks where are you?* Hannah said looking around for the boys.

*I'm up on the roof Hannah, is your brother down there? I think he's suppressing his Ki* Hannah walked up to the roof looking happy. Trunks inquired why as he saw her manic type grin.

^I'm happy because I crushed those rocks.^ Trunks looked at her confused.

^Why are you happy about crushing rocks?^ She explained how the rocks have offended her.

^Trunks where is my brother? I think he is getting lessons from Goku.^

^Still at lessons then?^Hannah pulled out her schedule and studied it.

^AHH NO FLICK! I have computer first period.^ Hannah yelled in anger at the top of her lungs.

^Yeah, but look Hannie you have Music after that.^ Trunks pointed out on her schedule. Hannah loved any class that had to do with music. She had joined chorus and a special group of signs called All-Stars. She had taken all her music home for Bulma to teach her how to say it. There was English, Spanish and Hebrew. Hannah's favorite song was called Manvu. (Ma-na-voo) It was mostly in Hebrew but some English. Trunks had joined with her. Adam would have joined but he didn't want too. Only 40 people made it into Allstars, the top singers in the school. Adam flew onto the roof moments later, letting his ki out as he did.

^School starts in 5 you know.^ In home room Hannah sat behind Trunks and Adam behind her. Hannah was playing with some post-its. She would write something on one and flick it up at Trunks. The first bell rang telling them to got to first period. Hannah walked into the evil computer room.

%%Hannah's POV%%


The evil room looked, felt and smelt as evil as ever. The teacher, Mr. Ink, walked in and tried to tell me something. Who know what he said, But really who cares? Not me. I entered this wacky program that tried to teach me how to type. Since I didn't try I didn't learn it. I just had to pass this class, you pass by coming. After a half an hour of complete and utter boredom I took a glance at the clock. Only 15 more minutes of torture. Maybe I could use a Final Flash on the teacher and get out early. I began to weigh the pro's and con's of doing the attack on the teacher. Only 5 more minutes now. Maybe I can lift that black pen. I began to concentrate on the pen really hard.

'Lift, float, move, please move' I did it! I aimed the pen at the bald spot on the back of his head. I managed to make a huge doodle on his head. I looked at my artwork and smiled, a rare thing \BING...BING\

^YES class is over!^ I shouted to no one special and took off to music. I met up with Trunks and Adam outside the door, they stood leaning there with a leg raised behind them on the wall.

'Stupid human pose' We walked to our seats in the front row. We have been studying African music and today was the day. The Class was being video tapped by Mrs. Sony. The song was called "Take Time in Life" I was playing the high drum, Trunks on the low drum and Adam on Medium drum. The whole class sounded so good together. The instruments blended together in a beautiful and soothing way. All I could say was it was a lot of fun. Trunks and I were making faces at each other across the room . I think the camera caught us the one time, but I don't think either of us care. We got to watch some of the other classes. They didn't do so well was putting it nicely.

I had Math with Mr. Dew. Class was ok he didn't bore us but he did give a lot of homework, though it was nothing like my teachers on Vegeta-sei had me doing at the age of two. Next we went to Science the teacher, Mr. Puter, was informing us on Viruses. I realized that saiyans were ahead of earthlings, way ahead by far. Of course they didn't have the equipment we had, or the tools we had used for our advancements. Truly sucks to be them, oh well. I sat and tried to look like I was paying interested, really I was talking to Trunks.

*So Trunks tell me about your sister.* I asked as a stared forwards attempting to give a glimpse of hope to the teacher that I was listening.

*Well she likes to get her own way, but she isn't mean about it. She likes to shop, you have my warning on that.* Trunks started but didn't finish.

"Mr. Brief can you tell me a way to classify a virus?" "Um by shape and size Mr. Puter." The teacher continued his talk looking over his shoulder at the two often.

*Smooth boxer boy.* Hannah chirped in a low voice in Trunks' mind

*Wait, what? When did I get that nickname Hannie?* Trunks had a confused look but questioned Hannah any ways.

*Since I thought of it.* Hannah said cockily as she smirked.

*Very funny.* He replied as he leaned back into his chair.

*Oh great I get to play basketball against preps who know nothing about it.* Hannah managed to get out before the bell rang.

As Hannah came up from the changing room looking as mad at the lady who sat down there as ever, she saw before her the scariest and strangest gym teacher ever. Uncle Vegeta, he was standing there in short blue shorts and a grey tank top with his arms crossed over his chest and a defiant smirk. Hannah, Adam and Trunks looked at each other and sighed.

"OK weaklings I'm your teacher. You will obey me or I will blast you into the next dimension." Some people laughed the three kid saiyans didn't. They were all huddle together in the middle of the gym floor stretching as he spoke.

"I'm supposed to test you brats on your physical strength. You will do pull-ups first, my three brats last. Everyone look around trying to figure out who the "Brats" were. Most people shrugged it off and began to line up in one huge twisting line. So far the highest number of pull-ups were 5 and Trunks was next in line. ^No going super saiyan brats.^ Vegeta mentioned as Trunks, Hannah and Adam came closer to the bar. Trunks stepped up to the bar and began. "...100...200...300...400." Vegeta watched as Trunks continued to move gracefully up and down the bar, not a drop of sweat had appeared on his brow yet. He grew very annoyed and spoke. "Brat stop, I know how many you all can do." Trunks quickly translated for the twins.

Though the three young saiyans did leave out a breath since they didn't have to show there strength to the class. The next test was running a mile around the school track.

^Brats run 10 miles instead so it looks fair and believable.^ Vegeta said quickly before everyone started. So as the rest of the class ran 4 laps around the huge track the trio ran 40 laps just as fast and finished in 10 minutes.

^Brats I want a spar from each of you. The "brats" didn't have long to argue.

~Vegeta you and the kids need to come home. Bra is awake!~ Vegeta looked up towards the sky and then turned to the teen saiyans.

^Brats we have to go home the other girl brat is awake.^ Vegeta told them and then went off to finish the gym class so they could leave. The three teens were excited and were ready to go as soon as class was over.

The four went to the main office to checkout when a small fight between the secretary and Vegeta broke out. She was looking at their last name and couldn't find release papers for them.

"Sir you can't those two kids with you." The elderly secretary claimed as she didn't take her eyes off the papers she was filing.

"And why not? Do you know who I am?" Vegeta said banging his fists on the desk.

"Yes, I know your not there legal guardian." The old lady snapped back and pushed his fist off the desk.

"THERE PARENTS ARE DEAD I AM THEIR ONLY LIVING FAMILY YOU BAKA HUMAN!" Vegeta screamed loud enough to disturb the whole first floor. The older lady looked shocked at his behavior but spoke again.

"Fine take'um sir, but aren't you a baka human too?" She said thinking she could get a good come back in. One does not work in a school office and not learn how to deal with unruly people.

"No I'm the King of all Saiyans and my son Trunks is the Prince so there." Vegeta did something very un-Vegeta like. He stuck his tongue out at the lady.

%%Bulma's lab%%


Bra sat up and looked around. She remembered this place as she continued to look around. It was her mother's lab but yet it was different, very different. It wasn't destroyed, which meant she had made it to the right time line she realized gleefully.

"Hi there, how you feeling?" Bulma asked her patient with a warm smile.

"MOM YOUR ALIVE!" Bra ran to her mom and hugged her tightly. She had tears running down her face as she hugged her mother.

"Glad to see you too," Bulma said laughingly, "Your father, brother, Hannah and Adam should be here soon." Bulma said as she let go. Bra looked at her alternate time line mother in confusion.

"What? Why are Hannah and Adam here, why aren't they with their dad?" Bra spun in circles as she took more glances around the lab.

"Who's their dad, we didn't know they had one I thought he was dead?" Bulma asked hoping to meet another of Vegeta's family.

"If you don't know mom I can't tell you. I could damaged the future creating another alternate time line" The group coming from the school arrived finally. "DADDY!" Bra ran and hugged her dad, Vegeta as he walked into the lab. Surprisingly he hugged back as he let Hannah, Trunks and Adam pass him.

'Damn these brats they're making me go soft.' Vegeta thought quickly while hugging his only daughter. Bra walked around hugging everyone. Strangely she hugged Adam a little longer then the rest. Remember people's faces that she had lost.

^Hannah how are you my girl?^ Bra asked excitedly as she came back over to Hannah. Hannah looked at Bra for a few seconds before answering.

^Just fine Bra. Let me guess we're best friends in your time line right?^ Hannah asked raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

^Yepper.^ Bra said with enthusiasm as she hugger her friend again.

^Speaking of time lines sis, why did you come to this one.^ Trunks asked stepping up next to his sister.

^Same as you Trunks only Gohan destroyed everything later rather then sooner and he didn't kill me but you instead.^ Bra said and again the tears started to leak in memory of the terrible destruction. Trunks wrapped her in tight brotherly huge.

"Well young lady that means you can go to school along with them." Bulma said as she looked at all the children and her mate happily.

"Aw come on mom." Bra pleaded hoping against hope she could get out of it.

"So girl do you train?" Vegeta asked wondering if she was truly living up to her saiyan heritage she was blessed wiht.

"Yes Daddy I do. I can go super saiyan." she turned and looked towards her mother. "Mom could Trunks, Hannah, Adam and I go on a picnic to get to know each other better." She asked, again breaking out a set of puppy dog eyes. The others nodded in agreement and excitement.

"Yeah sure, it is a good idea. Let me go pack it."

%Flying to deserted island%


Trunks looked over at his sister, he had missed her a lot. He noticed that Adam was doing the same thing he had got in trouble for often, staring. Trunks' ki flared and he quickly tried to hide it in embarrassment. Bra looked over at her brother and smiled cutely before flying next to him.

"Trunks settle down, in my time line Adam and I are going out and so are you and Hannah. Get use to it, it's destiny." She smiled and let herself drop back to fly besides Hannah. Hannah who had learned how to say names in English had heard all her's, Adam's and Trunks' name.

^Bra what was that all about?^ Hannah asked wondering what could cause Trunks' ki to flare like that.

^The usual my brother being a messed up moronic child.^ (A/N: Ha my word appears. So you peoples know when I get mad at some one I call them a moronic child lol if you don't get it don't worry bout it.)

%down where bad people go when they die%


(A\N: someone tell me what is)


A lady of the age of 30 sat watching a crystal ball. She was watching for her children. They were finally at a safe place. She sighed she missed them deeply. It was Frieza's fault she was here and not living happily with them and her mate. Her mate had left with Frieza in hopes of finding and protecting them. She prayed for her torn family. Maybe her children would live a normal life with her brother, Vegeta.

%Picnic Area on a island%


The four saiyans ate the meal has quickly as a saiyan could, so that meant fast. They began talk,

^I missed you all so much.^ Bra stated happily with her aqua blue tail swaying behind her. Trunks and Adam decided to go for firewood for a fire. Leaving Bra and Hannah to talk.

^Hannah do you like my brother?^ Hannah looked up from her artwork. She had been drawing pictures in the sand with her tail.

^Yeah sure he is a nice guy.^ she replied calmly looking back down at her drawing.

^No, I mean as more then a friend.^ Hannah's eye's were the size of dinner plates as she answered.

^Oh like that. Yes, I don't know why, it seems right though. Isn't that strange Bra?^ Bra never got a chance to answer because the boys were back. Loaded down with firewood they started a nice warm fire as the sky faded a tinted pinkish color as the sun set.

^You miss us girls?^ Trunks asked as he pulled a hood sweatshirt over his head.

^Who would miss you, Trunks?^ Bra said jokingly. Trunks put a mock sad face on and pretended to pout. ^Hey pouter grow up we're not little kids anymore.^ Adam said with a laugh as he popped a bag of marshmallows open. He put ten on the stick and started to roast them.

^Aw don't worry bout it Trunks come sit down.^ Hannah said boldly, patting the spot next to her on the ground. He took her advice and sat down next to her.

As Trunks sat happily next to Hannah his lavender tail was not so happy. It seemed to be reaching for something. He grabbed hold of it trying to keep it down while listening to Adam's story. He finally let go by accident and found out what it was reaching for immediately. Hannah's black tail. Hannah was listening to her brother's story when suddenly something soft, furry and lavender had grabbed hold of her tail. Her back straightened and she reached behind her trying to feel what it was.

'Furry? Check, soft? Check again.' She turned around and looked at the purple object. Her mouth formed an o as she realized what it was. It was Trunks' tail, it had a soft grip on her own tail. It didn't bother her so she let it be and just stroked it gently. Hannah seemed to enjoy the purring sound that Trunks was making in his throat, an effect from stroking it. Trunks and Hannah looked happy and content. Bra noticed this and smirked like her father.

'This is only the beginning.'

It was starting to get late so the young saiyans decided it to call it a night and go home. Trunks began to stand to help clean up when he found he couldn't. His tail was holding him down it still had a hold on Hannah's. He looked past the tails and saw Hannah was asleep. She was curled up like and had her sweatshirt wrapped tightly around herself. He tried a lot of different ways to separate the tails but nothing worked.

^Trunks just pick her up and we'll ask dad when we get home.^ Bra said with an impish grin on her face. Adam gave Trunks the vilest look Bra had ever seen in a long while. Trunks bent down and slowly picked Hannah up. Trunks found she was very light and wouldn't be hard to hold. He then got ready to takeoff towards home. As they flew Trunks was careful not to drop or stir Hannah in anyway. Bra and Adam were talking quietly ahead of Trunks. He looked down at Hannah.

'She looks so peaceful in her sleep.' Trunks thought amazed to himself.

^Bra what is up with your brother he keeps looking at my sister. ^ His anger raising at every glance he took back.

^He likes her a lot.^ Bra said as she too looked back at the two.

^WHAT?! He better not hurt her or I will hurt him.^ Trunks looked up at Adam but said nothing.

^Calm down he never would even think of it. In my time line there boyfriend and girlfriend and neither would hurt the other.^ Bra said positivly.

^Are you really sure Bra?^ Adam asked almost doubting the girl beside him.

^Very sure, just like me and you.^ Bra said with an air of longing.

^We're going out?^ Adam asked sounding surprised.

^Only if you want to Adam.^ Bra said not looking him in the eye.

^Let me sleep on it Bra.^ The crew arrived at Capsule Corp. a few minutes later. Hannah was still sleeping peacefully and comfortably in Trunks' arms. They all walked into the house in search of Vegeta. They found him in the gravity room.

"Daddy please come down here." Bra called up to her father. ^Talk so I can understand it guys.^ Adam said loudly, Surprisingly Vegeta grabbed a towel and flew towards them.

^Why does the brat have Hannah in is arms?^ Vegeta asked with a glint in his eyes.

^Daddy, Trunks' tail won't let go have Hannah's and same thing other way around.^ Bra explained quietly hoping not to wake Hannah. Vegeta inspected the black and lavender tails closely. When he suddenly burst out laughing. They all stared at Vegeta like he was crazy. Hannah stirred slightly in her resting place. He finally stood up and began to explain . ^When a saiyan is or is becoming 14 they begin to find a future mate. Look like these to already have began to. Until a certain part of the bond is complete their tails will stay together.^ Vegeta explained as he tried to stifle another chuckle.

^Dad how long will it take.^ Trunks asked worriedly as he looked at the sleeping beauty in his arms.

^Depends on the saiyans.^ As they talked Adam had trying to figure when his and Hannah's birthday was on this planet. After a few minutes he saw it was on September 30.

'TODAY!' He kept this info to himself. Bulma walked into the room and saw the two with Hannah in Trunks arms. She pulled a camera out of no where snapped a picture.

^Aw how cute.^ Bulma commented.

"MOM!" Trunks yelled. Hannah stirred a lot this time nearly falling out of her resting place.

'Saiyan reflexes are the best' Trunks thought to himself. As they talked Hannah was dreaming.

%Hannah's dream%


A small girl around the age of 2 or 3 ran through the tall grass near her house. She wore a light blue gi with a green undershirt and wristbands. She had crystal blue eyes, lavender hair. Her hair was cut short and spiked up in a violent manner. A lavender tail with a single black spot on the tip swished behind her.

^Daddy where go?^ She called out loudly. The small girl ran all through the tall grass with only one thought, daddy. The mother of the small girl walked up to her tear-stricken child.

^Momma where Daddy?^ The young child asked while sobbing.

^Daddy go bye-bye for a little Kina...^ The ground started to shake. The woman pulled her only child to the ground to protect her, while risking her own safety.

%%End of Dream%%

Hannah awoke with a start. She realized she was in a sleeping bag. She heard soft snoring noises next to her, it was Trunks.

^Trunks, Trunks wake up.^ Hannah sounded afraid as she nudged Trunks.

^Huh, what? Hannah your awake.^ Trunks said stupidly, still half asleep.

^Trunks why are we sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags?^ Trunks did the simple thing. He held up their tails.

^My dad says we're bonding. Who knows how long until out tails let go of the other.^ Hannah looked away and started counting on her fingers.

^Trunks today was Adam and mine's 14th birthday.^ Trunks looked into her deep black coal black and spoke again.

^Whoa mine is tomorrow, that is strange. So my dad was right we're bonding.^

^Adam is going to kill me.^ Hannah kind of mumbled as she sat there.

^Not if I can help it.^ Trunks said angrily. Hannah lay back down, she felt Trunks stroking their tails. He kissed her forehead daringly. Hannah only smiled and purred sightly letting herself fall asleep. Trunks did too soon after.


Well there you go! Chapter 4 and 5 combined!

Love you all please leave me some comments This is 17 pgs long so ha!

peace out kiwi