Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 5

Resurrection, Super #12!


12 layed on the ground, the last essence of robotic life drained from his vital circuits. He gently handled the remaining pieces of diamond that lay next to him. "How, how did this happen?" 12 looked past the crystal fragments spying a small cardboard box.


12 looked closer, "Alien issue..." this is it!


With his last ounce of strength he opened the box revealing a duplicate of the infamous Super Battle Fleet chip. Picking up the item he dropped it into his open wound letting the device wire itself to his circuitry. Seconds later stood the fully recovered and far more powerful Super #12! The Cyborg looked at the crystal fragments and with only a thought, wires shot out of his torso collecting the fragments. In seconds the stone was one again, as powerful as it ever was! "Ha ha ha! Let's see those fools stop me now!"


Vegeta studied his wounds with mixed expresions. Gohan looked at him impressed, "That was some good fighting Vegeta."


"I guess," Vegeta mumbled.


Goten smiled, "Yeah Vegeta, when did you ever go Super Saiyan 3?"


Vegeta gave an annoyed sigh, "When Bulma died on that God forsaken Ice Planet."


"Oh," Goten was silence by the emotional turmoil.


Changing the subject Gohan pointed out the window, "Look, Trunks is back!"


Everyone (including Bulma) rushed outside to tell the young man what had happened and to ask him how Bra was doing. Trunks was a little overwhelmed by all of this but since it was over he gave it little thought.


Later that night the whole gang had a barbecue at Capsule Corp. Vegeta sat back eating a greasy bratwurst watching Master Roshi stumble around drunkenly making passes at Videl and Chi Chi. Bulma knew better and stayed away from the dirty old man. Videl slaped the pervert as he grabed at her panties. Tienshenha and Yamcha managed to carry on a conversation amongst the loud argument between Krillin and Yaja-Robi. Every now and again Vegeta and Yamcha exchange an unpleasant glance. Both Goten and Trunks were talking with Pan, if Vegeta didn't know any better he'd think Trunks was flirting with her. And as Usual Piccalo sat on the edge staring off into the darkness.


Out of no where Chou-Su came up to Vegeta, "Wow Vegeta, you really beat Android 12 all by your self?"


Vegeta was sickened by Chou-Su's naive innocence, but something inside him made him smile, "Yeah, Gohan and Goten were there to help me."


"Gee, Vegeta, I didn't know you went SSJ3 either." Chou-Su seemed to have some new fascinated interest with Vegeta.


"Yeah, I also went SSJ4 on my own too." Vegeta became relaxed for the first time all day.


"You mean you did it with out the brute ray?"


"Yeah, but it didn't happen in this recent battle, that was earlier..." Vegeta grew quiet again.


"Do you think you could go SSJ4 right here Vegeta?" Chou-Su seemed eager to see proof of this amazing feat.


"Sure I guess." Vegeta stood up and began to charge.


In several bright flashes he began to grow, his hair lengthened and his tail burst out of his slacks.


Everyone turned in surprised shock. Bulma spoke out, "Vegeta, is something wrong, why have you powered up?"


Vegeta looked around somewhat embarrassed, "I was showing Chou-Su what SSJ4 looked like." Everyone gave a sigh of relief and then things returned to their normal pace.


Chou-Su continued to shower The Saiyan with questions of intrigue and interest. Vegeta wondered if the little squirt would ever leave him alone.


The night slowly went on until the end around midnight when only Master Roshi's passed out body, Tienshenha, and Chou-Su remained. "Chou-Su, we should really be going, it is getting late, and I am sure Vegeta is getting tired of answering your questions."


Vegeta bobbed his head trying to keep awake. "Yeah, I guess it is about time to go, bye Vegeta." Both warriors took off leaving Vegeta alone with the drunk.


Bulma came up from the stairway, "Vegeta, take master Roshi home would you."


Vegeta sneered in disgust, "Why should I take him home!?"


"Because you are the only one left!"


Vegeta reluctantly picked the old drunk up over his shoulder and tried to remember which direction his house was.


"Here, let me help you with that." Asked a strangely familiar voice.


Vegeta turned around, "What! What in the Hell!"


"Oh, Vegeta, you seemed so surprised to see me again." Super 12 levitated above Vegeta with a wide grin on his face, "Did you really think that little fight before was enough to destroy me?"


Vegeta dropped the drunk and prepared to fight. Super 12 powered up, "Hmph, Vegeta prepare to meet your maker!"


Vegeta grumbled to himself, "I hate it when he talks!"