Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 6

Battle of the Brawn


Vegeta levitated from the roof reaching equal height with his enemy. The dark eyes of each warrior narrowed to a cold stare. Sweat ran down Vegeta's wide brow, his fist clenched, and his teeth gritted. Super 12 calmly smiled as he raised his gloved fist, both fighters were ready for battle. "Raaaahhhhh!" Vegeta powered up to SSJ2!


Super 12's chest lit red, his hair turned bright Crimson! Each warrior lunged at the same time! Both locked up, each grasping the others hands struggling to be the most powerful. Vegeta screamed as his fingers bent under the overwhelming strength of Super 12.


Bulma rushed out onto the roof stunned to see two Vegeta's, then she remembered about 12. "Vegeta!" Bulma panicked seeing her husband screaming in pain, "Oh Vegeta!"


Vegeta yelled in pain again, 12 smiled with evil pleasure. The Saiyan felt weak, his energy was being absorbed rapidly. Suddenly Vegeta dropped to SSJ1, his hands became numb from pain. Desperate for a strategy Vegeta smashed his head into 12's face. The stunned android released his grip floating backwards as Vegeta fell to the ground. Clasping his hands in agony Bulma ran to his side, "Vegeta! Are you ok?!"


"Get away from me woman, you are in danger!" Vegeta pushed her aside just in time to block an energy blast.


12's rising energy exploded in to a giant flash! The roof of Capsule Corp collapsed, Bulma fell down with the rubble disappearing from sight. Vegeta opened his eyes to see the killer cyborg standing over him. In a sudden flash a deep down rage in Vegeta exploded. 12 fell backwards as The Super Saiyan shot above him. "System identify energy level!" 12's internal data tracks came up with the readout, "Super Saiyajin Level 4, power level, 25,000,000,000 and rising rapidly!"


Elecricity bounced off of Vegeta's furry red skin, his arms and chest seemed to radiate a white light penetraiting every shadow within miles. "What awesome power!" 12's circuits couldn't drain the energy fast enough.


Vegeta opened his clenched fist revealing two huge energy balls. "Now!" The energy blast streaked through the night sky blasting into 12.


The Androids body disintegrated instantly, shrapnel peppered the surrounding rubble. Vegeta's mind was in a blind trance of anger, he couldn't comprehend what just happened. Was 12 gone for good? Vegeta's answer came within mere seconds. The parts began to assemble each other by means of snake like tendrils. "So he found the chip."


Moments later stood 12 as if never damaged at all. He now resembled the more powerful SSJ4. Vegeta's eyes narrowed, "You will die, you hideous monster! Evil has never prevailed (unless it was himself), and for you to think I will give up this easily, you would have to be a fool!"


12 only replied in a quiet stare.


The skies lit up with great flashes and deafening noises of the battle going on above. Concerned citizens called the police who could only watch from a distance.


Vegeta wiped the blood from his torn lip, 12 kicked but missed leaving his torso wide open to attack. With a loud crack, Vegeta broke the Androids spine in two. 12 layed on the ground as his vertebrae repaired, Vegeta dropped from the sky ready to finish off his foe. Time was not with the Saiyan though and the Cyborgs leg found its mark in Vegeta's stomach. Blood sprayed from his mouth as he fell on the ground gasping for air. His SSJ4 status quickly fell to 3, then 2. Super 12 stood tall once again, hatred filled his eyes, "I'm going to kill you for breaking my spine!"


The Saiyan Prince looked up in time to the massing force of a huge death ball, "No!"