Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Visitor ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Visitor



It all started one bright morning when Piccolo heard a huge crash on the cliffs where he liked to meditate. It was too much noise to ignore so he flew over to see what caused it.

A tall Saiyajin girl with zigzag scars all over her skin except her face emerged from the round ship. She was the curviest, most beautiful thing Piccolo ever saw and she was more powerful than anyone he'd ever been around. Her eyes were electric blue with violet outer rims and a red rim around the pupil and silver flecks in her iris. They looked like stars almost and turned white when she looked at him. She had limp purple hair that hung to her waist and in the sun it seemed to flicker between iridescent blue and silver with a few streaks of green mixed in. Every time the wind caught it it fluttered around her frame like a beautiful set of wings. White Saiyajin armor cupped her large breasts and hugged close to her athletic frame like a second skin and her high heeled knee length boots made her long legs look nice. A necklace hung around her neck, a sigil with a diamond, an eye and several odd letters all burned into the metal with gems around it. She also had a tattoo of a red dragon coiling down her left leg that almost seemed alive. Her silver flecked tail wrapped around her waist and her full red lips smiled up at Piccolo's astonished face. "Hello" she said in a voice sweet like music, the voice of someone who could put any man who heard her speak under her spell. Piccolo felt his heart race just hearing it.

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life" Piccolo blurted without thinking. He blushed and turned away so she couldn't see his face "What is your name?"

"Serena Sakura Vegeta" Serena said "I'm Vegeta's baby sister. I was off the planet when Freeza destroyed it" She started to cry and her eyes went from electric blue to aquamarine "Freeza beat me up and raped me a lot until I got away from him. I slept in my ship for a long time and then the system crashed and I landed here!"

"I'm sorry that happened to you. You can stay with me if you want. I can protect you from anybody bad that tries to hurt you Serena"

"Will you really?" She looked up hopefully.

Piccolo smiled and kissed her. He couldn't help it, he had to taste those full lips "yes, I'll take care of you always."

Later that night Piccolo woke up to the most beautiful voice he ever heard in his life singing. It was Serena. She was sitting on a rock just singing like it was nothing. Singing about her planet and how it was lost and how much she missed it. Her voice was enchanting and sweet as sugar. Piccolo crept closer to listen and smiled, he knew was falling in love. In one instant he could see himself getting married to her and fathering her children and watching her get more beautiful as the days went by.

"Did you like that?" Serena suddenly asked as she looked at his handsome green face.

Piccolo blinked out of his daydream. "You sing beautiful. You're beautiful. I want to marry you."

Serena didn't know what to say.

&&&&&I'll write more soon. This is my first fic ever and I'm so proud of it!&&&&&&