Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World Still Goes Round ❯ I can't even get a moments peace around here!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Piccolo surveyed the area. How lovely. Deserted, lonely, FAR away from civilization. And last but not least very VERY far away from Gohan!!!


Piccolo did her very wavy dark blackish-purple hair back into a braid, it hung a bit past her hips. She took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air, and shouted out, "Finally!!! I'm free!!!!!"


"HEY PICCOLO!!!!!!" A certain teenage halfling shouted.


Piccolo groaned almost sobbing in frustration but not allowing herself to do so, "Why?! Why must I be plagued by that blasted half saiyan!!?? What did I do to deserve this? Okay besides killing half a thousand innocent men, women, children, and animals?" She muttered.


For quite awhile now, ever since Gohan's 17th birthday, the teenage halfling had been following the namekian female around. Everyone thought it was cute that Gohan had a little crush on his former mentor, everyone that is except for Chi Chi and Piccolo. As a matter-of-fact the two actually teamed up (believe it or not) to try and get Gohan off Piccolo's back, but no matter what the two women did he always found away around it. Trying to get Gohan purposefully grounded failed, especially when the two realized that he could just fly away, not that they hadn't thought of it, its just, they thought Chi Chi's will would keep him at bay. They tried other things too, like bribing the teacher's to give Gohan more homework, giving him a cold, setting him up on blind dates. . . .but Gohan was really smart, saiyans practically NEVER get sick and he ditched his dates.


Gohan landed in front of the namek with that smile that annoyed the fuckin' hell out of her, "Hi Piccy-chan! I finished my homework and mom said that I could do whatever I want - well as long as its legal. So how's Dende?"


"He's just fine." Piccolo said, resisting the sudden urge to slap Gohan in the face and fly away.


"So Piccy-chan - "


"Call me "Piccy-chan" again and I'll skin you alive." The namekian girl growled.


Gohan put up his hands as if saying all-right-search-me, "Gee sorry, Piccy - I mean Piccolo - so you wanna spar?"


Dende!!! PLEASE let lightning strike me!!! PLEASE kill me!!! PLEASE let Gohan's cell phone ring and let Chi Chi be screaming her head off for him to come home!!!! PLEASE!!! If you do I swear upon my soul that I'll. . . . . . . . .be your dancing partner. Piccolo sent the mental message to Dende.


Dende asked excitedly.


I'm desperate. Just PLEASE!!!!





"So Piccolo, I was just wondering if you'd - " Gohan's cell phone rang he picked it up and answered, "Hello. Oh hi mom! What? But mom! NO! Not that! Fine. . . . .but if I die its their fault!" he disconnected.


Piccolo's brightened, though you couldn't tell, "That your mom?"


Gohan sighed and mumbled, "Yeah. She wants me to baby-sit the "Twaster twins" though many people call them the "Twister twins". They're major brats."


"Oh well. You'll just have to go, after all your mum wouldn't like you disobeying her." Piccolo said in an almost sing-song voice.


Gohan's face dropped, he nodded and after 5 minutes flew off back home.


Piccolo sighed in relief. Thanks.





I know how to count!!! And please spare me the milliseconds.


*____________*_____________*_____________*_____ ________*______________*_____________*


That sucked. Go ahead flame, like it, kill it, no wait - kill me.