Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ The Purging Mission ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 8. The Purging Mission

As Bulma was getting into bed the door bell rang. Who wouldbe coming at this time of night? Bulma thought a little irritated.

"Fine woman, I'll let myself in!"

"Oh Vegeta!" Bulma quickly ran down the stairs to see Vegeta sitting in the same arm chair as last time. "What are you doing here so late?"

"I told you I'd come and check to see how the progress is going."

"Oh that's right! Actually for the first day I think I did pretty well."

"Good. That's very good." Vegeta said as his eyes began to slowly wander from Bulma's face. She was wearing a pink, short, silk teddy.

"VE-GE-TA! You pervert!" Bulma screamed then slapped Vegeta without thinking. Bulma gasped. "Oh Vegeta I am so sorry." Vegeta's face began to get redder every second with anger. Vegeta darted straight up grabbing Bulma's wrists and getting dangerously close to her face.

Damn bitch! "Woman if you ever strike me again I swear you will never live to see another day." He whispered in a gruff voice.

"Vegeta I'm sorry." Bulma said as tears started to stream down her face. "You're hurting me." She whispered. With hearing that Vegeta immediately let go of Bulma's wrists. "Thank you." Bulma whispered again while rubbing her sure wrists. Looking into Vegeta's cold ebony eyes he had a hint of worry in them. He had hurt her. And now that Vegeta had hurt Bulma he had to get out of there. He couldn't stand to see her cry.

"Vegeta, Sweetie, wait! Come back!" Bulma pleaded.

"I hurt you."

"Not bad, please stay." Bulma pleaded even more, walking toward Vegeta who had gotten to the door.

"Bulma I . . . NO! I have to go!" Vegeta left Bulma as she then began to cry on the floor.
~~~

"Bulma! Bulma! Bulma! Is it true?! Is it true?! Is it true?!" Leash yelled as she ran down the hall to Bulma's office, Wendy right behind her.

"Is what true sweetie?" Bulma asked the excited Leash.

"First of all are you really helping Veggie-chan kill his father?!"

"Shhh, Leash, now how did you know that?"

"Veggie-chan told me. And what happened last night? I heard you hit Veggie- chan, why?"

"Alicia! I . . . how . . ."

"I have my ways." Leash smirked.

"I don't know why I hit him. It was a reaction. He was looking at me and I hit him without thinking. But then he hurt me. I don't think he intended to . . ." Bulma trailed off.

"It's ok Bulma-chan. Come on Wendy we got work to do. Bye Bulma-chan."

"Really? What kind of work?" The ditsy blonde, Wendy stated.

"The same kind of work we do every day Wendy." Leash said irritated. She had to get this girl some brains. What a total blonde! Bulma giggled a little as the two children ran off.
~~~

"Vegeta how could you?! Why did you even come back after last night?! You even told Alicia?!"

"What?! Woman what the hell are you talking about? I did not tell her!"

"Then how does she know?"

"I don't know. It's a witch thing I guess."

Bulma took a deep breath. "Ok, didn't you say you had to tell me something?"

"Oh yes, I have some bad news." Vegeta said sitting down and gesturing for Bulma to sit as well.

"What is it Vegeta?" Bulma asked worried.

"I have to go on a purging mission. It won't be long, about 6 months or so but . . ."

"What?"

"I want you to come with me. Finish that poison your making or what ever it is on the ship. If someone found out they'd kill you! Please . . . come with me." Vegeta said quietly.

"But Vegeta . . . Please don't look at me like that. Alright fine, I'll come." Bulma gave into his good looks and ebony eyes.

"Thank you Little One." Vegeta said not realizing what he had till it was too late. Bulma though hadn't noticed. She was too excited.

"Hey, Veggie-chan, when are we leaving?" Bulma asked.

"Tomorrow." Bulma sweat dropped.

"Tomorrow?!" Bulma yelled getting up. "I still have to pack, and tell my friends, and . . ."Bulma kept on rambling.

"Woman. Woman! BUL-MA! Shut the hell up for once." Bulma immediately stopped. "It's ok, I'll handle those things. I'll send some servants later to help back and Angel already knows about the mission."

"Angel?"

Vegeta sighed. "Yes, Leash calls me Veggie-chan and I call her Angel. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes Vegeta I think it's very sweet. Good night my sweet Prince." Bulma said then gave Vegeta a chaste kiss and started her way up the stairs.

"Good night Little One." Vegeta then walked out the door back to his quarters.